CnudqazVMAEjjcV.jpg

YZ gif - the difference between kissing your boyfriend and you brother :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr jun9dok

Ct9XHFE3.gif

Random YZ

Reveal hidden contents

eFIqeA6.jpg

:sweatingbullets: so glad to know that JY deleted DWS photos but of course how could he delete his kitten photo right :lol: I'm back!!! an accident happened and I broke my leg, had my operation today and yes, Im coming home tomorrow!!!! Will be in bed rest for awhile so I will be spamming and spamming :D At least I won't miss JY's concert. I read that you can livestream by downloading an app?

OMG! Hope you recover soon!!! Please get plenty of good rest and spam as much as you like.

This reminds me of a Korean soompi who was active before the Thai fan meet. He had an accident too. Hope he is alright now... 

Yeah same as you, I was looking through all his posts! Phew... All ZZs are still there!

• Like 19

@bearology sorry to hear about your broken leg, Get well soon. Please spam. hahah. 

I caught JY's appearance on See You Monday. In one segment, he was asked to choose Challenge 1 or Challenge 2, and he chose challenge 1. Some CPF were a little disappointed, cause we know who 2 repesents right. So anyway I just came across this fancam on WB, apparently he chose for 2 and for some reason, Challenge 1 was gently forced upon him.. and he half jokingly complain "我不喜欢被超空" / "I dont like to be controlled!".  I don't quite understand why he ended up having to take up Challenge 1 instead, there was so much racket in the clip, all the screaming and all I could hardly understand what was going on. All these were edited from the final cut. Interesting...

Also THERE IS ANOTHER DWSS Q&A SESSSION TOMORROW AT 8PM!

• Like 23

16 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

@bearology 

Yay another Q&A, please another sugar, jingyu.

But usually when I hope for sugar, I don't get anything so forget about this sugar thing.

@bearology speedy recovery for you. :)

In korean TV, their news is about zz n taluwang (artist who bring chinese wave I assume???)

Spoiler

Edited by Oline Oline
Edit
  • Like 8

12 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

I caught JY's appearance on See You Monday. In one segment, he was asked to choose Challenge 1 or Challenge 2, and he chose challenge 1. Some CPF were a little disappointed, cause we know who 2 repesents right. So anyway I just came across this fancam on WB, apparently he chose for 2 and for some reason, Challenge 1 was gently forced upon him.. and he half jokingly complain "我不喜欢被超空" / "I dont like to be controlled!".  I don't quite understand why he ended up having to take up Challenge 1 instead, there was so much racket in the clip, all the screaming and all I could hardly understand what was going on. All these were edited from the final cut. Interesting...

I wanted to post this too as i watched the fancam but after watching the show i think they wanted jy to choose 1 because it will be more easier for him (assuming that he will have to team up with two fans if he choose 2).

Anyway speaking of JY concert, the official weibo did posted a group of kids practicing dancing and said that JY and other guests will be dancing a difficult dance with these kids.

Lastly.... WTF ANOTHER DWS Q&A?! OMGGGGG MORE CANDIES PLS

• Like 14

Spoiler
34 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

I wanted to post this too as i watched the fancam but after watching the show i think they wanted jy to choose 1 because it will be more easier for him (assuming that he will have to team up with two fans if he choose 2).

Anyway speaking of JY concert, the official weibo did posted a group of kids practicing dancing and said that JY and other guests will be dancing a difficult dance with these kids.

Lastly.... WTF ANOTHER DWS Q&A?! OMGGGGG MORE CANDIES PLS

Is JY sure he wants to dance a *difficult* dance in the concert? Ahahaha I love the man to bits, but let's admit that...he needs to practice real hard when it comes to dancing. (Maybe ZZ can find some time to teach him? ---I can dream, right?---) Oh well, whatever happens, I bet I'll still smile until all my teeth are showing once we get a clip of this, whether he handsomely manages it or dorkily struggles through it. <3

(Sorry for my weird post format since I'm new to Soompi and not yet great at choosing quote/spoiler/etc. options.)

• Like 8

Hey guys.. you know how some of you mentioned ZZ was spotted with messy hair on the French Excellence Night (?) after he and JY supposedly disappeared for a while? I have never seen it for myself until today. So for those who has never seen it as well: 

Spoiler

DrL7PU8.jpg

And for those who prefer motion picture : http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4019718/  It makes for better scrutiny. And all those comments running across the screen "Why is your hair so messy ZZ", "ZZ your hair exploded", "who messed up your hair" are just hilarious. You can look at clip 2 to see how neat his hair was at the start of the evening. 

In all seriousness, I doubt there was anything remotely scandalous that has happened that night. The two boys have enough self-respect to know when to behave themselves. Its probably JY who had ruffled ZZ's hair. 

• Like 13

Saw one manip and remember the scene from the series

Spoiler

tumblr_o3znva2YQK1qljj29o2_400.gif

tumblr_o3znva2YQK1qljj29o3_400.gif

cr. duckflyfly

And the manip, but JY's new pug is male, right? If it is female, then....hahaha. #slapmyself

Spoiler

a happy family

@bearology speedy recovery! And have a good rest spam us with JY's concert if you are feeling better.

• Like 19

Guest skeletonworks
48 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Does ZZ have a cat? I read somewhere he has one... but where on earth is it? I have never seen it before.

He has. A male kitty. His name is Bai Zhou(I guess same like his fanclub's name) 4U5O37P.gif A very very pretty British shorthair. My friend told me it's being taken care by a friend's girlfriend. It's everywhere on instagram actually. She said his friend's gf also have a cat and there was a post that her cat was err "on top" of Zhouzhou's kitty and all the fans were making funny comments about it lolololololol.

23 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

He has. A male kitty. His name is Bai Zhou(I guess same like his fanclub's name) 4U5O37P.gif A very very pretty British shorthair. My friend told me it's being taken care by a friend's girlfriend. It's everywhere on instagram actually. She said his friend's gf also have a cat and there was a post that her cat was err "on top" of Zhouzhou's kitty and all the fans were making funny comments about it lolololololol.

Does anyone know jy dog name?

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Just thought of sharing this here. If anyone here from Malaysia is still interested in getting a copy of ShangYin Photobook, you can get a copy from here:

http://www.cite.com.my/product_info.php?products_id=460762

Its much cheaper than anywhere else with free shipping if you can wait (approx 4 weeks for delivery). They have discount till 31st of July.

The website and registration is all in Chinese, but its quite simple to translate it with google translate.

Cheers guys~ 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Fan art

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   顾海的小奶音

006h9I6Cjw1f5yubons7oj30rsjagu11.jpg

My poor translation by google (I tried to make it make sense but :blink: :sweatingbullets:) A noob's work.

Spoiler
Spoiler

01_zpsvjleipxz.jpg

Spoiler

02_zpsfbwupv81.jpg

Spoiler

03_zpskl3t2tc7.jpg

Spoiler

04_zpspngitne4.jpg

Spoiler

05_zpsewf0ypsv.jpg

Spoiler

06_zpsham9ngwi.jpg

Spoiler

07_zpswe7hlgiu.jpg

Spoiler

08_zpsz3iaiunk.jpg

Spoiler

09_zpsefve6wgb.jpg

Spoiler

10_zpsnti1k9wb.jpg

Spoiler

11_zps4mikdlmm.jpg

Spoiler

12_zpsbvb7hzsq.jpg

Spoiler

13_zpsodtsbvow.jpg

Spoiler

14_zps99qwuyhn.jpg

Spoiler

15_zpsyxcox6em.jpg

Spoiler

16_zpsmfkzuene.jpg

Spoiler

17_zps1u1v2xhc.jpg

Spoiler

18_zpso9ikdcih.jpg

Spoiler

19_zpssg0rglst.jpg

Spoiler

20_zpse0vkt3ou.jpg

Tired. Sleep now. Spazz later.

EDIT: @skeletonworks edited. Can read now. :)

• Like 21

Guest skeletonworks
On 7/18/2016 at 11:10 PM, KKmegan said:

Some of the YuZhou fans have really amazing photoshop skills. We can imagine them travelling together again with this picture: 

Reveal hidden contents

LihDORS.jpg

Yea.. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether it's manips or not but deep down we know anything Yuzhou related post HC/RFT2/Figaro era are manips.... Their ninja-level photoshopping skill is one of the many reasons I'm still in this fandom... They're really god-sent for someone as Yuzhou deprived as me...

I'm one of that rare fans who still wants to see them together acting in Season 2 especially every time after there's new translation of the novel being uploaded on wattpad... I'll be like how I wish I can see Johnny and Zhouzhou acting out this scene bla bla bla bla... Sometimes when JY/ZZ went missing, I had thoughts that they might be secretly filming season 2 other than thinking that they could be on their usual rendezvous or ZZ teaching JY to dance for his upcoming Yaya concert lol. #extremedelulunoboundaries

On 7/19/2016 at 1:19 AM, KKmegan said:

Another funny piece of "news" to share. Some of the fans are joking that Li Hao and the bodyguard are the new CP.  Li Hao (hope I remembered the name correctly) was laying his hands on top of the bodyguard in the picture below. One fan PM him to say office romance is not allowed, and he read the msg haha....

Reveal hidden contents

WdrdSvz.jpg

Okay this is funny especially after he emphasised that he's straight hahaahhahaa. Reading this, reminds me about Lihao's instagram? Has anyone shared his instagram before. If not, here it is

https://www.instagram.com/lihao9000/

He didn't update much but he did upload the BKK fans photo as well as the Seoul concert. His English name is Howard apparently :w00t: And from his old IG photos, it seems like he's leading quite a luxury life :-)

17 hours ago, haiyin02 said:

Seeing a lot of BL couple in my Instagram feed (Chinese and Thai) and here I am looking at old videos of my favorite CP in the world. Why is the world so unfair? Hmm. Just wanted to share how I feel right now. :)

I feel you mate... I feel you... That's the first thing that comes to my mind after the ban whenever I see other CP can appear together and mine cannot.

16 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Hide contents

The show is probably feng mang. One of her BL novels...

This ZZ's video is really touching. He did not stop the gals from changing the lyrics at the end to Yu1 zhou1 and even thumbs up.

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:37b94bdaada6dfb0953898e2c7ef45e6

Do you mean the fan changed the intonation from Yuzhou (universe) to Yuzhou (our CP)? If this is the game they played where Zhouzhou sing a line and the fan has to continue, then didn't the fan totally skip the lyrics from what Zhouzhou sang and jumped to the part where it has Yuzhou? Hmm interesting....BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif Shenzen sure has a lot of CPF BrCTfSI.gif4U5O37P.gif And that MC... with that LQ/grainy video, from far away, really looks like Johnny....

15 hours ago, Scandani said:

When I realized HJY have a very fine long piano finger, and I have a thing for fingers, please don't cough on the background

Hide contents

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-04%20at%2015.43.

Did we discuss before about how underneath Zhouzhou's thermal underwear was actually an iPhone? LOL.

@lielee It's too small I can't see :( I want to read the fancomic. It seems funny and cute!

More details of BLY's life after marriage in YM and YQ's epilogue. GH is still as scary...... YM you better be careful!

Read the full chapter translation of MQQ epilogue Ch. 10: Just you wait, little YM here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/46

Spoiler

“He kept mentioning the things in the past with me. Saying he regretted treating me like that during the time we were in high school, regretted that he made me his stepping board to get close to you. He regretted treating me as a punching bag, venting his anger towards you by running to me to scold me afterwards. He said that if he could turn time back, he would definitely give me half the goodness that he had poured onto you then……”

BLY was surprised, “He had treated you so badly then?”

“I didn’t feel he did!” Yang Meng scratched his head, “I have long forgotten about it, I only remembered that two big strands of mucus of his.”

BLY pointed at the dried fruits on the coffee table and offered Yang Meng to eat it.

“Eat some chestnuts.”

Yang Meng gave a quick glance and said plainly, “Too lazy to peel.”

“They’re all peeled already.”

They’re without shells? Horrified, Yang Meng took them in front of his eyes; how thick of a dust was this wrapped in to achieve this state!

“Why were they peeled and placed here?” Yang Meng’s face was full of pity.

“They weren’t peeled by me. GH peeled them before he left. There’re some macadamia nuts here as well.” BLY pointed at another cluster of black stuff.

While Yang Meng complained about the food being ruined, he also lamented how GH still loved BLY dearly like before.

Spoiler

“Wait a minute.” BLY’s mobile phone rang, “Let me take a call.”

Yang Meng nodded.

BLY took the mobile phone and entered another room. After a while he walked back with a hint of smile on his face.

“A call from GH?” Yang Meng probed.

BLY nodded.

Yang Meng asked again, “Did you tell him that I am here?”

“I told him already.” BLY was happy and pleased, “I told him that you will eat dinner here tonight also.”

“Definitely not!” Yang Meng’s face was horrified, “He will definitely ‘slice’ me!”

BLY smiled widely, “Relax, he’s not so narrow-minded now.”

Only then did Yang Meng heave a sigh of relief.

“I’ll go and buy some food. Later us brothers shall have a few drinks and have a good chat.” BLY said to Yang Meng.

Yang Meng got up, “I’ll go together with you!”

BLY pushed Yang Meng back onto the sofa again, “Don’t need you; I’ll be back real quick.”

Not long after BLY had left, Yang Meng received a text from GH, just three words.

“Just you wait.”

……

• Like 21

9 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Demon Girl is a web series...

Let me further explain a bit. In China, there is a national tv station which is CCTV.  Every province and major city also have their own satellite TV station such as Hunan Satellite TV station, who had invited JY and ZZ to appear on Happy Camp, and Shenzhen Satellite TV station who had invited JY to appear on their version of the amazing race.

The ban extends to all these traditional media platforms.

In recent years, web TV is becoming the rage with iqiyi, tencent and youku leading the way much like Netflix and Hulu.

Addicted was first shown on iQiyi and  Tencent in China.

Web TV stations still have some flexibility and hence was able to provide JY some work. But even for them, having both ZZ and JY is a no no for now...

Actually, JY has the shorter end of the stick...ZZ is the songwriter and singer of the Addicted songs. So he is cashing in on this with concerts and sales of his music

I am really thankful to DWSS and other web variety for inviting JY and provide him some solid work for at least two months. Otherwise, he would have reverted to being just a model...

Thank you for explaining this point.  I don't think many outside of China understand this distinction.  They should be okay on any show/series that broadcast over the web, and perhaps cinema film as well.  

I also agreed with you that ZZ will have more options available to him due to his musical and dancing talent.  Taking the music route is actually the best direction to go towards during this sensitive time in which they are being suppressed from public television.  

I don't think we have much to worry though because from what I've observed, the current trends indicated that Web TV stations will become the norm in the future and public television will soon become outdated.  Many young people nowadays don't watch public television.  The public television audiences mostly consisted of people that have little to no access to internet, the middle ages, and the elders.  

The best way to support ZZ & JY is to make sure that we buy their magazines, attend their concerts, and contribute to the viewership of the shows that they participated on.  If other people can see their popularity, they will have a higher chance of being invited for other projects.  I know a lot of you guys don't like the variety shows, but it is one of the easiest way we can support JY at the moment.

JY's episode of See You On Monday is also posted on the official MangaTV Youtube channel, you can also watch it below to support:

Spoiler

I followed a number of CP fans weibo accounts and seriously, every time they're in the same city, a lot of people thoughts turn dirty.  Strolling through the YuZhou baidu bar is the same reaction.  Wishful thinking on our parts, @sohocomo, I could use one of your fanfic right now lol.  

• Like 24

@lielee Thank you so much for the trans.. 

@bearology Get well soon..

Timmy

Spoiler

Light Asian Tour in Shenzhen (071716) [HD]

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲海外粉丝群官博

006qmDrSgw1f5zl2ybogeg30ci0ci7wj.gif

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲吧

006hYRTngw1f5zkv9xt00j30xc1jkn9m.jpg

006hYRTngw1f5zkvowwc6j30xc1jk7jo.jpg

006hYRTngw1f5zkv7uvl6j30xc1jkqee.jpg

006hYRTngw1f5zkvcorslj30xc1jkdre.jpg

006hYRTngw1f5zkvmqc0oj30yi1pcthj.jpg

006hYRTngw1f5zkvi8iigj30xc1jkws5.jpg

006hYRTngw1f5zkvfeqrfj30xc1jkqgc.jpg

006hYRTngw1f5zkvl6oibj30xc1jkdsl.jpg

006hYRTngw1f5zkvjv181j30xc1jk7go.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   WHOISNEXT1020

006qd0VSjw1f5zl6mzyunj315o0rswje.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5zl6nv31lj315o0rsgpy.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5zl6o77gaj315o0rswic.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5zl6otndfj315o0rsn10.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5zl6ppxinj315o0rstct.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5zl6uxqddj315o0rsdjg.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5zl6vgdpxj315o0rsn1g.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5zl6u0oyyj30rs15oq84.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f5zl6w98rej30rs15o79a.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Sinnga_129

6912216cjw1f5zk130op7j21kw11xwor.jpg

6912216cjw1f5zk1f6ztgj21kw147k1g.jpg

6912216cjw1f5zk2227ufj21kw2dcx19.jpg

6912216cjw1f5zk13x36ej21kw11xwn9.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   九宫格工作室

006pxkzCgw1f5xeg5opm6j32o0400b2e.jpg

006pxkzCgw1f5xehp342aj32o04004qv.jpg

006pxkzCgw1f5xemrs6pgj32o0400npk.jpg

006pxkzCgw1f5xeedq8vlj32o0400kjp.jpg

006pxkzCgw1f5xeowvwbuj34002o0qv9.jpg

006pxkzCgw1f5xeqi6rhoj32o0400hdy.jpg

006pxkzCgw1f5xerodm0zj32o0400x6s.jpg

006pxkzCgw1f5xet7kn5ij32o04007wm.jpg

006pxkzCgw1f5xev8n4arj32o04004qv.jpg

DAZED

Spoiler

Source:   海若有因za

78c4980djw1f5z4wf9z91g20bc06eqv5.gif

78c4980djw1f5z54cw4q5g20bc06e7wh.gif

78c4980djw1f5z54ec09xg20bc06eb29.gif

78c4980djw1f5z54g0t1tg20bc06eb29.gif

78c4980djw1f5z54lttbig20bc06e7wh.gif

78c4980djw1f5z54nvadig20bc06e7wj.gif

Johnny

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   JohnnYearn1992_黄景瑜个人图博

想要一直喜欢你呀

006qUX9Cgw1f5xwxj19g3j30rs15oh4p.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5z6mwy65dj30rs15oqp2.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5xwxzpbg2j30rs15okds.jpg

Demon Girl

Spoiler

Source:  TimelessWhale_黄景瑜个站

006nieuMgw1f5zjps4iirj34002o0nhw.jpg

006nieuMgw1f5zjpqs3kjj34002o0h3j.jpg

006nieuMgw1f5zjpm0lcgj335w23xqfq.jpg

006nieuMgw1f5zjpl6390j334022owr0.jpg

006nieuMgw1f5zjpk5ix8j320b30g17p.jpg

006nieuMgw1f5zjpmqhffj32sx1vadoh.jpg

006nieuMgw1f5zjpnsjmfj33ka2djnd7.jpg

DWSS recording (053116)

Spoiler

Source:   -roubao-

71c3a0afjw1f5ziirmuwbj235s23uu11.jpg

71c3a0afjw1f5zie2zkelj22e43l6qva.jpg

71c3a0afjw1f5zig4wzm8j20v90kujuv.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Lydia的精分日常

005JxS4Kjw1f5zfozon6fj30gq0b4td5.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5zfp0n7m8j31a30qogy6.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5zfoz3k7rj31gi0tjnle.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5zfpozeygj30qe13lkan.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5zfppr83bj30hs0r5gte.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   x_uxu

006vPpGZgw1f5zfb52uksj30rs0i4q8q.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲国际International_YuZhou

5b21434djw1f5zkk7omgzj20ii0lyagz.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲_JAPANFANclub

006qfz82gw1f5zo2jjgehj30y40o4k1a.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

『夜深了,两个人相拥而睡,即便只有一个帐篷的遮蔽,俩人依旧睡得很踏实。』

be0e81dbgw1f5zil0hfbuj21kw1lv0yv.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  watermark

bc85dc94gw1f5zh4q28zdj20g40lqwgf.jpg

• Like 15

@bearology Take good care of your leg i hope it heals fast.

@Scandani So far as i can see on the 2 pictures from Johnny's new puppy i think its male and i think that its a French Bulldog his feets are huge with the rest of his body i don't think its a pug.

@skeletonworks Looks like Lihao has traveled a lot see also Paris and Amsterdam pictures on his IG.

• Like 10