9 hours ago, Day07 said:

Why don't you be straightforward to mention the title, which is YanDai St. No.10. :tounge_wink:

What do you all think? :smirk:@lavalse @izziehudson @lolalarue @anul luna @Princess Merna @mmilaa @ariasiandrama @Ardiane @le3jong

I think like Counterattack the BTS of Addicted showed a better relationship than the onscreen romance. The BTS of YanDai seems to be a bit awkward, but the show itself I thought was cute. My only problem was how the straight uke was clearly not physically attracted to Hang Hang (which was the point of the story). That's why I need a second series! At the moment the only rival for Addicted in terms of chemistry is the boys from Uncontrolled Love who I'm loving on and off screen. It's hilarious to watch them in the BTS and the oncreen interactions are sizzling (even if there's not so much contact). I feel like it's very hot but then I guess I'm a fan of the 'Master/Servant who's totally lusting after you secretly for all these years' type dynamic. 

I must admit, though I support the Addicted boys individually, I've moved on from Addicted even though I'll love it forever. I kind of hope that in the next 7-8 years things change enough that the boys could potentially come back and do a second season 'after 8 years'. That would be sweet. With all the amazing Chinese BL drama's coming out, surely that'll have an effect?? 

Anyway 'A Round Trip to Love' should be out in the next few days and then August there's a whole bunch of Chinese BL on its way including 'Uncontrolled Love Part 2'. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Day07 said:

Other than @KKmegan @kyrie777,I remember many people here have discussed about some other series in this thread too recently, for example, @xix19xix @gayyoxx @charlie10 and so on... just saying. :blush:

I agree with you. :grin:

I agree in principle and will not mention the other BL shows in this thread. However, I also conscious of how realistic it is for you to reciprocate this stand in the many threads you have started. I mean it is only fair that if you expect this of us, that you also play by the same rule... Would you be policing this? 

Personally, I actually hope that there is another series as popular as the Addicted series, if not more. I want to see how the government will react this time.

• Like 11

So how does Jingyu feels when he see those videos of Weizhou at the airport? My delulu version.

Spoiler

Jingyu feels the need to pummel something as he grips his handphone tightly. Watching video after video of how Weizhou is being cornered, surrounded and stalked cause the protective instinct in him to boil with anger. The final straw is when he sees the video of hordes of fans surrounding him on the escalator. He throws the handphone across the room, watches it hit the wall before falling to the floor. 

He knows how bad this situation can become and he also knows that the younger man would never, ever do anything to his fans, unlike him. He is just way too accommodating, too nice, too grateful. If only...Jingyu thinks to himself, if only he could be there, to support him. Now he has to wait till he is back before he can tell him off for being so nice. Then he shakes his head as he smiles ruefully, as if he can...he is just weak whenever Weizhou is around him...he will probably do nothing when the other looks at him with those liquid brown orbs. He sighs before picking up the phone from the floor, immersing himself into saving Weizhou's numerous photos and videos into a special folder. 

----------------------

Weizhou opens the door to their shared apartment quietly, taking in the dim lighting emitting from the living room. He toes off his shoes and pads to the bedroom, feeling relaxed instantly, so glad to be back to their sanctuary. He gasps as he sees a familiar silhouette leaning against the wooden doorframe. 

"I could sense you even if you are this quiet."

"Sorry," Weizhou utters, still not moving from his spot. He could not see the handsome man's face at this moment but he knows instinctively how the other is feeling. 

"For what." 

It sounded more like a statement than a question for both know exactly what the apology is for. 

"Not taking care of myself," Weizhou lets out softly. He knows how protective Jingyu is of him and had promised on several occasions to do something when their fans stepped out of line. 

"You can't. You love them too much."

Weizhou stays silent. How could he argue when what he said is true. Each and everyone who still support him today is precious to him. 

"But I love you more." Jingyu opens up his arms to allow a somewhat amazed and anxious Weizhou to hurtle towards him. 

Wrapping his long arms around the sinewy figure, the older man places a chaste kiss on the mop of black hair before sighing dramatically. As he predicted, the pair of fathomless brown orbs seek his, locking their gazes and he is just swept away. Carefully crafted and thought-up words plus a lecture fly away in mere seconds when Weizhou kisses him fully on the lips, sneakily sliding his tongue to caress with his, letting him taste the remnants of orange juice he just had on the plane ride. 

"Just like how I love you more," the younger man breathes out, a faint smile on his lips. He pulls the other behind him as they approach their bedroom. "Tonight, I will show you how much more."

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Personally, I actually hope that there is another series as popular as the Addicted series, if not more. I want to see how the government will react this time.

CJD just posted the filming of her new drama starts today..... wonder what drama it will be...

• Like 7

Seeing a lot of BL couple in my Instagram feed (Chinese and Thai) and here I am looking at old videos of my favorite CP in the world. Why is the world so unfair? Hmm. Just wanted to share how I feel right now. :)

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

CJD just posted the filming of her new drama starts today..... wonder what drama it will be...

Spoiler

The show is probably feng mang. One of her BL novels...

This ZZ's video is really touching. He did not stop the gals from changing the lyrics at the end to Yu1 zhou1 and even thumbs up.

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:37b94bdaada6dfb0953898e2c7ef45e6

• Like 12

ANDY LAU WATCHED SHANGYIN?! I googled and he said it during a radio interview and was mentioned here before too (page 521 apparently, I didn't backread that far)

For other newcomers (and Andy Lau fans) like me

Spoiler

Spoiler

He is still my fave actor and he is still good looking even though he is old now (just like in that interview). He in "Needing You" was so handsome! (He acted several movies with Sammi Cheng and I really thought they would end up together since they looked so cute together.) He had that kind of hair for most of his earlier movies and I loved it! Tho he has a recent movie, the last one I watched was "Saving Mr. Wu" and he was so awesome! I would choose him over Jackie Chan anytime.  

• Like 12

9 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Some stuff I randomly translated at wb (urgh, cannot edit there). Also because of wb word limit. I have to shorten some stuff.

cr.HelloEar定制耳机
ZZ's specially made earphones. Please ignore the iQiyi video comment. I think it was yinyuetai(?) or what already. But cannot edit so...

EDIT: Better to read PrinceSelva's translation. Also I saw that he/she translated ZZ's Big Fish & Begonia interview(not the VR one, the other one about his voice acting and the funny Gege impersonation).

qyhD43X.jpg

Hide contents

EAvJTUr.jpg

cr.芒果猪皮
JY deserve your love 

Reveal hidden contents

3e4jhbi.jpg

cr.呼呼花~
Huhu's Announcement about her/his artwork. 

Reveal hidden contents

oX3yqiz.jpg

Translated by Prince Selva
cr. 马猴烧酒许魏洲

Reveal hidden contents

cUEMmXq.jpg

It's common for singers to get earpieces tailor made to perfectly fit a singers unique ears. The perfect fit is important in order protect ears from damage induced by high sound level on stage and to provide optimum noise reduction. The earpiece also helps the singer to filter what they want or don't want to hear while performing on stage. For example they can choose to hear their own voice while singing which is essential in order to deliver the best possible performance on stage. 

• Like 17

5 hours ago, lolalarue said:

I think like Counterattack the BTS of Addicted showed a better relationship than the onscreen romance. The BTS of YanDai seems to be a bit awkward, but the show itself I thought was cute. My only problem was how the straight uke was clearly not physically attracted to Hang Hang (which was the point of the story). That's why I need a second series! At the moment the only rival for Addicted in terms of chemistry is the boys from Uncontrolled Love who I'm loving on and off screen. It's hilarious to watch them in the BTS and the oncreen interactions are sizzling (even if there's not so much contact). I feel like it's very hot but then I guess I'm a fan of the 'Master/Servant who's totally lusting after you secretly for all these years' type dynamic. 

I must admit, though I support the Addicted boys individually, I've moved on from Addicted even though I'll love it forever. I kind of hope that in the next 7-8 years things change enough that the boys could potentially come back and do a second season 'after 8 years'. That would be sweet. With all the amazing Chinese BL drama's coming out, surely that'll have an effect?? 

I read the novelette of YDS10 and I like it a lot more than the series which suffered from awkward editing. I can trying to fit the entire plot into I think 10 episodes of 20 mins screen time is very difficult. Some fans have started translating the novel if anyone here is interested.

I read the novelette of Uncontrolled Love too. Haven't found any translation. 

I have moved on from Addicted as well in the sense I no longer yearn or need a season 2. The novel is good enough. HaiYin is happily married in an alternate universe after much grief and sorrow. So I'm happy. I think I'm the rare ones here, but I don't even yearn to see both on the same stage again. I just wish both are happily together. It's simply serendipity that I chanced upon this Chinese production and get to know HJY and XWZ.  I even got back in touch with the Chinese side of my roots.. .who knew a BL drama can do that haha! :P I like them while watching the series, but I ADORE them now as they pursue greater achievements individually. For JY, I only start to like him more post-SY actually as he reveals his personality a little more each time through an interview or his interactions with the people around him. ZZ  has an interesting personality too which intrigues me.  He is talented and there is more than meets the eyes to ZZ. I can't wait to see them evolve. *Raise YuZhou Flag*

• Like 16

So both Ethan and JY is still leading for the Go Fridge poll and it will be ending in 7hours time. They better invite them if they are still first in lead when the poll ends. Though I still prefer JY and ZZ 

• Like 12

18 hours ago, xix19xix said:

I was looking at some news reports on the MC for ZZ's concert. This guy, Li Chuan, who was mistaken for JY from some angle during the Beijing concert's rehearsal is acting in several shows too. He is as tall as JY. Imho, he is very goodlooking too. In fact all the actresses and actors in his new show are very pretty and goodlooking. This is also true of the new BL shows that are flooding this forum from China. China has no lack of talented and goodlooking people.

Which brings me to this fascinating question, what is diff with ZZ and JY such that they stand out from the crowd and immense competition?

Is it because they were lucky to be acting in a show that has a good script? Is it because of their natural acting? Is it because of their incredible chemistry off screen? Is it because of the ban? Is it because of their personality?

I find it incredible because they are not the only ones who work hard, has talent or are nice but somehow they break through and got the love and support of so many people. Something many of their peers can only dream of. Any thoughts?

Fascinating question indeed.  For me it was the combination of all the factors you mentioned and the relatability, CJD somehow manages to capture the very essence coming of age in such a manner that a lot of us can relate to.  The confusion in finding yourself, your first crush, the gut churning butterflies the one you like is near, your first time being hurt, the discovery; all of these created a familiar, nostalgic feeling that keeps gaining momentum the more you dwell back into the past.  

Also, the brilliant casting of these two young talents also help tremendously to tell the story that was meant to be told.  If it wasn't for ZZ and JY, I cannot see how Addicted got to where it gotten today.  Their chemistry was too raw and real, at times it felt like the script was made tailored to these two as if they are meant to be real life characters living in their own story.  It was compelling to the point where I was mistakenly drawn into their world as if I was living in it.  And by following their current journey, in a way, I shamelessly mirrored myself into their tales.  If their love can succeed then maybe one day I can find a love like this as well. *excuse me for being so corny =P.  

Was the script profound and life changing?  Maybe not, but that wasn't the purpose of this story.  It is something along the line of taking a trip down memory lane, remembering the struggles and heartaches then arriving to where you're at right now.  This was what made me a life long fan and I couldn't have asked for more. 

• Like 17

4 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

looking at her post before that, i'm pretty sure she is filming Irresistible?? omg i'm so excited i'm gonna throw up...

but i hope that she learned that she can no longer split anything into seasons. this has to be done in one go.

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, shuwei said:

looking at her post before that, i'm pretty sure she is filming Irresistible?? omg i'm so excited i'm gonna throw up...

but i hope that she learned that she can no longer split anything into seasons. this has to be done in one go.

YES!!! Please film everything at one go!!!

• Like 6

Oh... no... what are we talking about ^^'' ...  My poor shipping heart - -''..  I dont want season 2 anymore  but I want to see them tgt and show their love as before  (NO HOPE ... yeah.. I know  T_T) ...  All couples that I shipped once dated and then separated - -''  and I am old enough to realize that it is hard to maintain this kind of relationship (you have to work hard... you dont have enough for each other... you cant stay with each other... the chance for actors/actresses to meet is through their work...  but  your work is not allowed you to stand in the same frame... Love needs caring and spending time tgt...   (How hard to ship this couple  - -''...  their life is the way harder than normal couple and it can make them feel bored some days of trying harder and harder than it should be)...  Moreover, they meet someone new everyday... so, it is hard for the 20 s.th. years old to love each other until they get old.  <--- I know the fact this much - -'.    BUT srry for my selfishness, I cannot love each separately (individually) as much as I love them as "the couple".  It might be my delulu that makes me feel they are falling hard for each other "that way"... and hv high hope that they can go through this tough situation tgt without separation  (finger crossed) but I really hope  that this couple can make it happen  T_T... so..I really appreciate you all for keep updating their news...

I am so much 'in love' with this couple.  and I am more than willing to be called delulu to believe in s.th  like the (fan-fiction) couple items as shown in the picture below, for example,  LOL   (OK...  now you guys can call me 'emotional and  "DELULU"  lol)  

3CpnU2.jpg

Pls say I will  ...  some  day... ^^  lol

12501813_1161694353870688_728391878_n.jp

Have a nice day!  w/love <3

• Like 15