As much as i want to delulu about their couple outfits but my mind keep having this rational thoughts. Sorry.. i do hope they really showing off the couple lover dovey relationship as i am CP fan. But can't help with my mind.

Warning: delulu defunct. Don't kill me..:vicx::(

Spoiler

My marketing business sense keeps telling me that right after the popularity of Addicted peaked (before the ban), both have signed deals with many famous brands together and also chances to be in the same interview, magazine, show. But due to the ban, the advertiser/brand have to split the activities and run separately. That is why i i think it explained some of their outfits are same. They have to wear due to the signed contract.

So I hope the anti-cp fans will stop and do considerate that they may not have their say in this.

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
40 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I compare the ASIATODAY's clips and the original song..

The first one is totally obvious. It goes from "wo" to "ni"..... After he sang that, he actually smirked a bit... Taolu........

The second one is a bit subtle cuz it's "bie" and "ni" and I can't tell the difference tbh..

@may Because I love being delulu

Spoiler

Both of them aren't at the level to be sponsored by brands like G&B and other expensive ones. Even if they made it to get the 'Rising Star' title, they are still lacking in many ways (lack publicity due to the ban) also very little works they've done as of now. JY ~probably~ managed to sign some deals as he was a model before (though I still think he's not at that level as well, probably with the help of Huayi Brothers) and casually share the clothes with ZZ...? But seeing the amount of shopping bags he held when he's in Cannes before, I believed he (and ZZ) actually bought the clothes instead of getting sponsored.

China doesn't really do clothes sponsors as much as Korea from what I've heard.

But still I wish cp fans will stop pressuring both of them to show 'affection' publicly. It's still too early to be rebellious, and I actually love when they spill hints subtly yet very clearly

• Like 23

Tell me how to get through the Bangkok one if I'm already like this (just like you guys are) from watching the fancams only (and I skipped some cuz I am weak)?

I just want to thank him for not singing If Hai Has Yin with someone else. It is THEIR song. It has a whole other meaning since they are together now. #onpcandcrosslinecangojumpoffcliff #likeicarecuzidont

Thank you to everyone (at the concert, here) for those beautiful sights of a beautiful and strong and polite and kind and meow person named Xu Weizhou. I am so proud of you, bb kitten. We all do. And HE would be the proudest of all. #grammargojumpoffclifftoo

Thank you for being born, bb kitten. I love you so much. :blush: ^_^

• Like 22

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Ok my friend just told me that she heard Johnny's voice during the Hai Ruo You Yin performance. She said Zhouzhou is using the recording of Johnny's voice... 

I listened to it many times also I cannot hear and how could I not recognise my baobei's special distinguishing voice?? She said it's the "jian bing jian" part around 2:07... When I first listened to other fancams, at some points, I also heard him sounds a lot like Johnny but I still think it's him and not the recording.

Anyone heard Johnny's voice during this song?

I have heard it again on headphone and yeas i hear also Johnny singing start by 2:06 a few words and than its gone.

And at the end of the song the last word is also Johnny.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Ok my friend just told me that she heard Johnny's voice during the Hai Ruo You Yin performance. She said Zhouzhou is using the recording of Johnny's voice... 

I listened to it many times also I cannot hear and how could I not recognise my baobei's special distinguishing voice?? She said it's the "jian bing jian" part around 2:07... When I first listened to other fancams, at some points, I also heard him sounds a lot like Johnny but I still think it's him and not the recording.

Anyone heard Johnny's voice during this song?

I think its ZZ singing, but he imitated JY's inflection or was influenced by the way JY sang his part, and thus sounded really like JY at certain parts of the song. 

• Like 11

13533123_651787548304284_598534350242110

Anyone posted this? ZZ's pic with one of his dancers after the concert. I must admit that they actually look good together haha :D:D sorry Jingyu :P:P you must hold tight lahhh. But ZZ looks very seme here haha. I think he definitely can pull off the ZhouYu ship whenever he wants to! :D 

• Like 14

ZZ First Light in Seoul, KBS arena

Cr : chiiiiiiiiii

Spoiler

Clz8AL_UsAAiFAj.jpg

Clz8BTHUYAEznbz.jpg

Clz8DA4UoAA09uR.jpg

Clz8EN9VEAEr-H_.jpgClz8JlsUoAAwPG_.jpg

Clz8Kk3VEAAC8rA.jpg

Clz8MJOUkAAYnYn.jpg

Clz8NftUYAAVo_7.jpg

Clz7CJ_VAAAPpQV.jpg

Clz7DA0UoAAPSaV.jpg

Clz7BIeUoAQWRaA.jpg

Clz7LNHUYAA7lMy.jpg

Clz7MElVAAQ2tvn.jpg

Clz7NO1VYAAi4E8.jpg

Clz7amIUkAUQ-_R.jpgClz7buaVYAEX0Yo.jpg

Clz7cqmVAAA74vd.jpg

Cr : 허위주냥 ‏

Spoiler

ClzxEITUsAQY79l.jpg

ClzxDl7UoAE0lbm.jpg

ClzxErqUgAAwwaR.jpg

ClzxFqqVAAAs7cf.jpg

Cr :Hi_angel1130

Spoiler

Clz1uEtVAAA_69A.jpg

Clz1v2_VEAAOatp.jpg

Clz1xHMVYAAVKZQ.jpg

Clz1yw2UsAA3fn0.jpg

Spoiler

Clz1R_OUkAIfcmw.jpgClz1THDVAAA_oC_.jpg

Clz1Ug3UsAAsaL-.jpg

Clz1HO6VAAA7kGX.jpg

Clz1JQ_VAAQVcGA.jpgClz1IXjUkAAPMFg.jpg

Clz1CeMVYAE75jY.jpg

Clz1BZ0UsAAvxNz.jpg

Clz1Dk1UsAATjEr.jpg

Cr : Chacha_World2

Spoiler

Clz7vPsVAAEL7Sw.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

Clz7m4MUgAAIvcJ.jpg

Clz7fwaVAAA-Yzu.jpg

JY DWS

Cr : G/G

Spoiler

Clz6YaZVEAYXOVy.jpg

Clz6aYwUkAAERP_.jpg

Clz6eLYUYAA8Smv.jpgClz6cSnVAAAZ381.jpg

Cr : cacapeng, bigcat

Spoiler

Clz9buUUgAAtoom.jpg

Clz9dQVVAAUCcRH.jpg

• Like 22

17 minutes ago, matthew2312 said:

Anyone posted this? ZZ's pic with one of his dancers after the concert. I must admit that they actually look good together haha :D:D sorry Jingyu :P:P you must hold tight lahhh. But ZZ looks very seme here haha. I think he definitely can pull off the ZhouYu ship whenever he wants to! :D 

Actually I think ZZ is probably the more domineering one between the two. He does look cute and plays the aegyo card, displaying cute expressions and gesture (well they work obviously.... heh heh) but I think he is the one who steers the ship if they are really a couple. Haha! JY is actually very low key and very very soft-hearted. 

• Like 19

Thank you for the links, @kmmyzz, @bearology, @nedaaa, @Oline Oline. Thank you for the candies, @gashupingo. Darn, no HD videos make investigation run slower XD

Any HD fancams on Moonlight, When Hai has Yin or Walk Slowly? #hopingsohard

@bearology Actually, I was thinking ZZ's singing before Beijing FM was decent (need to improve much!), during Beijing FM was good (but still need to improve some) yet this Seoul concert... He's great! Sure he needs to improve more but overall, worthy of a professional singer. He also communicated with his fans well. More interactions will be great imho. So, bright future for ZZ!

• Like 23

I remember you eyes fan cam Youtube link

Spoiler

DUST Twitter fancam. ZZ has improved so much :wub:

Spoiler

Another Fancam for When Hai has Yin Youtube link

Spoiler

One more When Hai has Yin. 6m fancam :sweatingbullets: Youtube link

Spoiler

I thought BJ FM was awesome but today is a whole new level :tears: Will I still be breathing after Thai concert? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Actually I think ZZ is probably the more domineering one between the two. He does look cute and plays the aegyo card, displaying cute expressions and gesture (well they work obviously.... heh heh) but I think he is the one who steers the ship if they are really a couple. Haha! JY is actually very low key and very very soft-hearted. 

I guess that sounds also quite true. However for me ZZ looks very dominated whenever he is next to JY :D He can look quite tough with other guys but only when he's with JY, he just looks really really cute :D I don't know why it's just my personal thought :D oh re-reading that, I kind of agree with you. but Jingyu becomes really protective when he's with ZZ :D 

• Like 20

23 minutes ago, matthew2312 said:

Not quite so for me... :D for me ZZ looks very dominated whenever he is next to JY :D He can look quite tough with other guys but only when he's with JY, he looks really really cute :D I don't know why it's just my personal thought :D 

I totally get what you mean... I think the kitten is a smart one who knows how to get his way...hee hee :phew: I believe its also the Libra/Sagittarius combination. These two horoscopes are very well-matched with each other and complement each other very well. :D Damn!!! I really hope they appreciate each other at the very least and make  some space for the other in their heart.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, may said:

As much as i want to delulu about their couple outfits but my mind keep having this rational thoughts. Sorry.. i do hope they really showing off the couple lover dovey relationship as i am CP fan. But can't help with my mind.

Warning: delulu defunct. Don't kill me..:vicx::(

Reveal hidden contents

My marketing business sense keeps telling me that right after the popularity of Addicted peaked (before the ban), both have signed deals with many famous brands together and also chances to be in the same interview, magazine, show. But due to the ban, the advertiser/brand have to split the activities and run separately. That is why i i think it explained some of their outfits are same. They have to wear due to the signed contract.

So I hope the anti-cp fans will stop and do considerate that they may not have their say in this.

@may I have also thought about that but for me it does not matter if the are a couple or realy good friends the last part is for sure the are friends and the tanks there fame from the good acting together in the serie that is banned.

As a CP fan i wish for both of them the best i'm proud of both of them that the moved on in there own careers.

• Like 6

HJY in DWS

(why so pretty?)

Spoiler

63019334jw1f57xz480p0j21w019caku.jpg63019334jw1f57xz3r5pqj21w019ck2z.jpg63019334jw1f57xz4jlm8j21w019d49i.jpg63019334jw1f57xz6123ej21w019cwqm.jpg

cr.@潇洒小姐_GG

Okay ranting a bit

Spoiler

make up is on point, YASSSS

But, what's with the outfit? Some look like a wedding singer outfit. Not that handsome XWZ could not pull it off, but guys in fashion coordinator department, please dress him well. Such a gorgeous boy. (I, who have not watch the whole concert since my heart still so fragile. I am even officially become masochist and watching By The Sea during Shang Hai FM  don't watch it guys, else you will bawl like me. 

biceps. tbh JY's biceps now also not as big as Shangyin time

Spoiler

5e615563jw1f57s6obupxj20qo1begtw.jpg

• Like 17