2 minutes ago, matthew2312 said:

Anyone noticed during singing Because of the Sea, ZZ wears a shirt that has the number 19520 which means I want to love you forever :bawling::bawling: oh no i can't properly take it, it's too much :((

Also, if you add the numbers together (1 + 9 + 5 + 2 + 0) is equals 17, which somewhere, 100 or so pages ago, someone posted about the significance of the date the 17th in the YuZhou universe. But, also, 17 adds up to 8, which is the what their joint number (26) adds up to.

Fate controls coincidences, not people... 

• Like 24

Oh my god, I can't believe he's singing that song...THAT song, their song, our song!! I'm legit tearing up right now. Gahhh I swear this moment is the one of the most emotional for me. Woahhhh I still can't believe it. ZZ looked so great. He performed good. I need an HQ video right now to be spazzing more hard.

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

wouldn't say crying. I'd say he's touched and got teary eyes a bit. It's probably like how he was while watching the VTR during BKK FM

Yeah but remember the OP said he's cried backstage after that? You know ZZ know how to held back tear but seeing him like that make me tear up a little bit. I am so proud of him. He got to sing 'their' song, and unfortunately not with JY but I am happy enough.

Thankyou @nedaaa, @bearology and others for pictures. I think he looked good but the make up is a bit thick, no? BTW he still look so amazingly beautiful on stage.

• Like 22

I'm really proud of ZZ :heart: he changed the encore song to Walk Slowly?? Awwwwww :wub: With this we can be sure that he really treasure Addicted :tears: Singing alone Because of the Sea, i'm really curious of what kind of thoughts he had i'm not tearing up.

This time the make up was good done xD He was really handsome u.u

• Like 19

27 minutes ago, ximichem said:

ZZ update weibo

#许魏洲韩国演唱会#  圆满结束,掌声献给所有支持我帮助我的人们,爱你们[不好意思]明天又是更好的一天~ O网页链接
  Reveal hidden contents

6b202cedjw1f57rcxz25xj21w02iou12.jpg

I'm crying shaking..brain cannot :bawling:

I could not help to post on that "I'm proud of you Timmy"

group hug every one 

• Like 22

I just watched a fancam of Jingyu dancing with Ethan Ruan. Jingyu is getting better and better at dancing. XD I guess we all know who taught him right? Too bad I can't find a YouTube link for it. 

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks
45 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

I think he looked good but the make up is a bit thick, no? BTW he still look so amazingly beautiful on stage.

LOL. At least he didn't wear contacts this time :w00t:

59 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

A special surprise if fellow soompiers don't already know about this. 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Just share it.. The IQIYI airing is over. And I heard from my friend the DVD won't be allowed to be distributed. The same SARFT won't give permission for Taiwan to distribute the DVD it seems because of some China copyright issue or whatever (it's their property or whatever)..... EXM?! Well I hope it's not true..