Happy for ZZ's concert ^^ He looks amazing and I believe he'll give himself a higher score this time. He deserve it.

Well, I had limit information about JY and his friend, so comparing ZZ and MaKe is the closest thing to see the difference between JY’s treatment to a friend and a boyfriend. Wow,, Kfans… I could see how you guys love ZZ very much. The whale in the banner, and the cookies (tbh, I saw it as a whale first and got me confused why it’s there. then I could see it was a cat Lol) CP is everywhere. And yes, the ban really made CP fans more creative ^^ 
At least, always calling someone before and after a flight is like 90% saying they are in a relationship. Just hoping it’s the guy we’re thinking about that he’s calling 

https://www.wattpad.com/275404314-yuzhou-fan-fics-fate

Spoiler

Zhouzhou and Jingyu are separated again. They are ready for this so it’s not really something to cry about. It doesn’t mean they don’t miss each other. They do, a lot in fact. But as the longing grows stronger, their love for each other grows stronger as well.
Zhouzhou is done with the VIP meeting. He goes back to his hotel room and takes a shower. He just wanna refresh himself up and relax a bit.
Jingyu calls but Zhouzhou doesn’t hear it. He’s still in the shower. After a while, Zhouzhou is all dressed up and checks his phone. He immediately calls the guy who called him a few minutes ago.
“Hey, you called?”
“What were you doing not picking up my call?” Jingyu sounds worried. Of course he got worried since he hasn’t heard anything from Zhouzhou all day. He knew that guy is busy and not picking up his phone is enough to get him on his toes.
“I didn’t hear it. I was in shower.”
“You are okay, right? Eating properly?” 
Zhouzhou rolls his eyes. He knows it’s his fault that Jingyu is really worried and nags a lot. He was the one who didn’t take care of himself properly. He felt loved whenever Jingyu is worried for him. But also a little bit irritated.
“I am. I promised you I’d take care of myself.”
Jingyu is happy to hear that. He knows Zhouzhou wouldn’t lie to him. 
So they share what happened today. It’s almost like the most usual thing to talk about, especially whenever they are away. They just want to stay up to date about the guy they’re in love with. Jingyu told Zhouzhou about his experience with the grandma and the dogs. He is emotional when he tells the story.
“I’m really proud of you. You did the right thing,” Zhouzhou simply responds after he heard all of the story.
“I knew you’ll get me.”
“Well, that’s also what I love about you. Fighting for what you believe in. I respect you for that.”
Jingyu is blushing instantly. He did all of that not for anyone’s compliment. But hearing a sincere compliment from his boyfriend is really something that could make his day. His week even.
“I know you’ll do the same as me.” Both of them smile happily. Zhouzhou is now laying on top of his bed. He’s kinda tired but he loves talking with Jingyu.
“Where are you now? Home already?”
“Yes, I’m right here, in our home sweet home. Don’t you miss me?”
“I miss you. I miss you a lot.”
“I’m sorry again for not seeing you and cheering for you there.”
Zhouzhou is feeling bad for Jingyu. He always feels bad when Jingyu feels bad and guilty. Well, at least this time Jingyu is not as depressed as before. Jingyu is probably accepting their situation already.
“Don’t worry. For me, you’re always here with me,” Zhouzhou tries to lighten up the mood but it gets different response.
“You. Don’t you dare pull some trick like before. I don’t want anything bad happen. Just stay safe. Play it safe.”
“I get it, I get it. I will be cautious.”
“You saying that is only making me worried.” Jingyu’s tone is down. He sounds really worried and nervous.
“You know, I wore few stuff you got me and no one seems to notice. Don’t think too much. I’ll be more subtle.”
Jingyu calms down a bit. That’s true. He saw pictures of Zhouzhou wearing the stuff he gave him and no one seems notice. Maybe they are getting better at this. Maybe Zhouzhou is getting better at this. Maybe Jingyu is getting better at choosing gifts. But he just can’t shakes this bad feeling whenever it’s Zhouzhou he’s talking about. Sometimes Zhouzhou is an airhead about this kind of stuff. He doesn’t know the line to stop when his mind is preoccupied with something else.
“Fine. Just listen to your manager. Don’t do too much.”
Jingyu finally surrenders. There’s really nothing he can do except for praying Zhouzhou will do just fine. That everything will be just fine.
“But I’m really nervous. Still not use to being in front of so many people.”
“You’ll be fine. No matter what you do, they’ll love you. Didn’t you see how many people welcomed you?”
Just like how he always able to cheer up Jingyu, his boyfriend has the same ability. Jingyu always able to make him relax and feel safe.
“Hey, what do you think will happen if we didn’t act in Addicted?” Jingyu tries to take Zhouzhou’s mind away from his event. That question picks their interest.
“I’m not sure. But I just know I’m so glad we took that role,” Zhouzhou answers confidently as he remembers their memories together.
“Will we be happy together like this?” Jingyu continues wondering.
“If it’s with you, I think I’ll come to accept my feeling sooner or later. I just can’t see any other way.”
“That’s exactly what I feel,” Jingyu is so happy they both think the same thing. 
Their feelings are so special. They can’t hide it for too long. And when they face it, there’s only one answer. Without Addicted, they probably have a different life. They probably could be together as much as they want. Without anyone judging them and without a lot of eyes prying their privacy. But they will also be in love with each other. If ever they meet, no matter what the circumstance is, they both know they will fall in love with each other in the end.
“We’re fated to meet and fall in love, that’s for sure. But I still think we need to thank Addicted and the timing,” Jingyu smirks slyly though Zhouzhou can’t see that.
“Well, I guess we do. That’s how we met after all,” Zhouzhou replies innocently. He really didn’t know what Jingyu was talking about.
“Yes, without it, we probably won’t move this fast. We learnt a lot of stuff about this kind of relationship. And we did kiss a lot, didn’t we? Back then.”
Zhouzhou blushes and lost for words. Jingyu is sly tonight. As he remembers their memories together, Zhouzhou’s cheeks are just getting hotter. 
Jingyu can picture the expression on Zhouzhou’s face though he couldn’t see it directly. He knows it just from the way Zhouzhou doesn’t say anything. Jingyu barely able to stop his laughter. At least he successfully make Zhouzhou forget about his nervousness for his concert. At least he could do this one job as a boyfriend successfully. He just wished he could be there in person.

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks

YUZHOU GAWDDDD GUYS IZZIT THE SAME???? OR MY EYES PLAYING TRICK ON ME????

MY HEART SKIPPED A BIT WHEN I SEE THIS...

AFAXhSz.jpg

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Is it me or the yy live is ded and fanwar started some times? :bawling:

Sidenote, please go edit your pic updating post after you calm down, okay? xD

Dead after a few minutes I listened to it T____T wanna listen to him singing Hai Ruo You Yin live TT____TT