Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, abbraccio91 said:

We need hd fancam; seeing some fancam, he was teary-eyed for sure. 

I only saw the full fancam that @gashupingo posted. Didn't see him got teary eyes. I need HD fancam for real or HD photo. I don't want to be too delulu. My heart is already unstable the moment he sang Walk Slowly... Then Hai Ruo You Yin waahh I'm just... I feel like 2 hours is not enough... I wanna see more of him performing T_T 

You did well my baby!!! Will wait for HD fancam patiently. Hopefully in your next concert there will be official streaming. I'm willing to pay *___*

Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

cr.大静静Valiant posted on weibo said that for Encore was actually Light but ZZ go and talk to the guitar to sing Walk Slowly. 

:bawling::bawling:

@xix19xix Yes, many want to be ZY today

OMG. He really cherish Shangyin so much. My heart can't take it.... He's the best!!! #ZHOUYU it is then for tonight :heart:

Can I just say WZ looks and perform every inch like a superstar, like he owns the stage! So proud. And the fact that he sang the two songs....not sure if there will be repercussion but it is just unbelievable! Group hugs all. 

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Is this considered crying? @skeletonworks
Cr see pic
EDIT: @abbraccio91 posted already

Reveal hidden contents

w3at2hG.jpg

YES IT IS

YOU ARE DA MAN ZZ!

And I shed a few tears with you now that you sing alone - for whatever reason.

It is such a great feeling when one can create a bond between the performer and the audience - that's what it is all about - not separation.

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks
17 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Is this considered crying? @skeletonworks
Cr see pic
EDIT: @abbraccio91 posted already

Reveal hidden contents

w3at2hG.jpg

I wouldn't say crying (I'm comparing this to Johnny's red eyes & tear flowing down his cheek during BKK FM). I'd say he's touched and got teary eyes a bit. It's probably like how he was while watching the VTR during BKK FM. It's okay.. The most important part is he changed the encore song to Walk Slowly. I am more than happy and touched that he did that. It shows that Shangyin and these OSTs held a special place in his heart. I feel so lucky to be part of this fandom, watching them grow from a nobody to a somebody, following their journey..