On 5/23/2016 at 7:33 AM, Zhou1992l said:

hey guys i just want to ask < is zz have event tomorrow or not ?if he has  is there a link to the event or should we wait till tomorrow ?

On 5/23/2016 at 7:33 AM, Zhou1992l said:

Edited by Zhou1992l
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, liesl said:

Mee! Mee! *waves* wave-smiley.gif

Johnny, why are you just using Germany for transit place (again)? Tsk. <_<

That schedule of him is really crazy, by the way. I think he's trying to tackle too much. I hope he can handle it.

By the way, why does he need to go back to Beijing after Milan? Why not stay in Europe until Paris Fashion Week? How odd. :blink:

does this mean they will not appear together in the june 18th event? i'm so disappointed :(

• Like 2

On 13/06/2016 at 1:25 AM, ronper2016 said:

i'm working double time in learning mandarin so i can figure out what zz and jy are saying in social media and in interviews! i never knew a single chinese word before and now, because of them, i'm so inspired to learn mandarin. omg, what's wrong with me!! i need to seek professional help with my obsession!!! lol

lol.. that's awesome you 'Ronper' haha... awwh that's so cool u, the impact YuZhou have on us lol... learning Mandarin's very useful for you :()))).. I'm still learning after 10/more years lol.. it's not hard, I'm just not good with languages haha.. all the best!:)))...

• Like 5

On 13/06/2016 at 3:00 AM, xix19xix said:

Here's a collection of weibo responses from CPFs:

What kind of marriage would cause others to want to block? Who dares to block you? We help to open a path for both of you!

Now... you must be talking about my ZZ...

Stop you? Who wants to stop you? The whole world hopes that you are blissful. If anyone dares to block you, I **** him/her.

Whoever tries to block you, we (as your bodyguard) will block them. 

Whale, don't just look at those who wants to obstruct, they are many more that are supportive.

Not blocking. I have already prepared the gift money for you. (Note: it is a custom to give newlyweds some money)

If they dare to marry, I will take out every stash of money I have as gift.

If you really want to marry V in the future, I will immediately fly to China from Malaysia. I am someone who never goes back on my word. I also believe that it is just a matter of time :)  (Note: @skeletonworks or @kmmyzz, is that yours? ;) )

@gayyoxx, the spoken form of him and her in Mandarin sounds the same i.e. "ta1". So we won't be able to tell.

Oh my world I'm in heaven hearing these and laughing my head off the same time LOL.... so funny and cute the cp fans..their messages on weibo, thankyou for the translations.. hilarious.. their responses to YuZhou wedding lol... sigh...with too much laughs... YuZhou I know they are REAL! Because of JingYu, he told it all from the beginning...! His 'sweet' & 'in love' looks & smiles in photos gave it all away about him and ZZ..^  .  ^**.. It's very easy to 'read' JY because he's so real with his emotions, I appreciate people like him as he is 'my kind' lol..  ZZ is a shy one with his real emotions, he hides it but don't deny it. YuZhou compliments each other perfectly!!   

• Like 8

The only time that Johnny comes to my home country, I'm in another country. ... So close yet... Damn my bad luck +sobs alone in a corner+

@gayyoxx Thanks for the reply. :) (Off-topic but I miss your fics' update. :,) )

@yjhx86 I ordered the deluxe edition on Yesasia one week ago, and with express shipping got it today. The funny thing (?) is that I ordered also the regular edition like one month ago and I'm still waiting for that lol. Did you buy on taobao? I'm not sure if you want a preview, so I put the pics under spoiler; the package is this big and beautiful. :wub:

Spoiler

kO7ff3k.jpg

And the photobook, so many pages full of ZZ's beauty. :wub:

Spoiler

Y3v9OuK.jpg

(Sorry for posting personal pics, don't know if it's allowed(?))

• Like 23

Weibo update

More Timmy from his charity work yesterday (061616)

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲吧

006hYRTngw1f4xicfvyrbj32tc480kjs.jpg

006hYRTngw1f4xiaj46rqj34802tckjr.jpg

006hYRTngw1f4xibebb6oj32tc4807wo.jpg

Random Timmy gifs

Spoiler

Source:   耿直鱼与谦逊喵

75a63c69gw1f4xh48qjsag20go0emu10.gif

75a63c69gw1f4xh52vpi4g20go09ex6q.gif

75a63c69gw1f4xh5gfm79g20bo0hrx6s.gif

75a63c69gw1f4xh4rjou7g20b40bjqv8.gif

75a63c69gw1f4xh3th4llg20go0aynpg.gif

75a63c69gw1f4xh6e64xvg20dw0ookjo.gif

75a63c69gw1f4xh6otwmug20go09hnpe.gif

75a63c69gw1f4xh5uek5mg20go0flb2c.gif

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   用大把的愛砸你

006pY6S2jw1f4xc5sl05wj30ku0ukn1u.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Danty-五角星

6d5cdd15jw1f4xfs7kllvj215o0rdjy3.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   因子你的球掉啦

006s5M4qjw1f4xe54phlgj30uc0kugu4.jpg

• Like 21

The only time that Johnny comes to my home country, I'm in another country. ... So close yet... Damn my bad luck +sobs alone in a corner+

I share your feeling! I'm in your country now but he comes right at my exam time! :bawling: I'm crying a river now :P plus Milan is a little too far from my place, if he comes to Rome you know you have his instant updates, pictures and whereabouts from me! :P:P

• Like 5

There goes my hope for them to appear together in a same event. Unless JY is tricking by pretending him heading to other country lol.

Now, let see if we can get any hint from ZZ during his streaming and if someone online weibo at the same time as the live stream and duration.

Guest skeletonworks
8 hours ago, ryokise said:

@skeletonworks  The cactus post was still a pinned post today but he cancelled it just now. I think around the timing when he posted the airport post.

Oooh ok. I think it must be that certain someone who pinned the post *doge doge* Is it like him to pin post though? That certain someone is just as taolu as his hubby. What are they trying to tell? *more doge doge*

Reading @gashupingo post about palm reading (which just like you, I hardly understand it but love reading about it), I remember my previous couple has a tarot card reading about them (I searched but it doesn't exist anymore). Don't know if it has been done and I missed it but if it's not, maybe someone could go to those sites (theirs was online too) and ask about YuZhou. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ryan Le said:

Thanks @Ryan Le! Wow, @gashupingo! You actually have a youtube channel for them!!! Never knew!

41 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Demon Girl (the show where jy had cameo as emperor) will be aired on 30 June!!!!!

I believe because this is a web series, his scenes are not cut? 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I believe because this is a web series, his scenes are not cut? 

Hopefully, i will be very sad if it was cut.

I think people are hoping that jy will appear as guest for zz concert on 25. As much as i also wish this will come true but i worried that if he did, then maybe they will cut his scene from this drama?

• Like 1