35 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

http://www.weibo.com/3826117998/DAyP5DCz1?type=repost#_rnd1466139623071

And so the "whose phone was it" intrigue continues. 

Sorry but...

Spoiler

I doubt these series of photos show any connection though... I mean it could be their assistant/manager phones. It could be a new company issued phone for ZZ.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Sorry but...

Hide contents

I doubt these series of photos show any connection though... I mean it could be their assistant/manager phones. It could be a new company issued phone for ZZ.

I feel the same too...

BUT i just saw a post comparing the first weibo post of jy official studio and zz latest video (the one that was posted few posts up)

It's exactly the same tone that zz said in the video. In the video zz say "Ha lo Da jia hao (hello everyone)" and ending with "oh" 喔

In the jy official studio post, it also start with 'Ha lo da jia hao" and ending with "oh" it's basically the same tone used in the jy official studio weibo post...too much coincidence?

• Like 13

Xiaolong (JY's ex manager) reblogs from FengSong/Dashu's reblog of himself at the airport, the post mentioned that Dashu is on the way to Tokyo for a show(?)'s filming and talks about Dashu's airport fashion. XiaoLong writes in the reblog "(you've) grown up"

http://weibo.com/5772020573/DAEoKfUNE?from=page_1005055772020573_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Trans of 幸运土猫(the organization which ZZ went yesterday) weibo update:

"Zhouzhou who is named by the handsome heartwarming guy Xu WeiZhou, isn't it very good looking too?"

This cutie's name is ZhouZhou!? (I am getting him out of spoiler, just because :P). If I can't have the human ZZ (because of obvious reasons) can I have him instead? No?

493d47fejw1f4y5ad22qqj20dw0jc75o.jpg

*hastily change my propic*

• Like 21

14 hours ago, ryokise said:

@skeletonworks  The cactus post was still a pinned post today but he cancelled it just now. I think around the timing when he posted the airport post.

I am not sure if it is shared opinion in China, but cactus plant may symbolize endurance (edit: like in love?) and to someone that is going through a hard time or even someone that is extremely determined, this is a great gift to give them with great meaning. Was it a virtual gift for a certain someone, then? 

Also, cactus plant placement at home is very important according to Feng Shui (bolding is mine; read it as you wish)

Spoiler

In order to bring good Feng shui the cactus have to go in the fame and reputation quadrant. The fame and reputation quadrant is the part of your home dedicated to what and who you are and what you want to bring to the outside world. In Feng shui, the fame and reputation corner corresponds to the fire element. Colors present in this quadrant should be bright and fiery, for example, orange, yellow or red.

When you put your cactus plants there, symbolically you work on protecting your career and reputation. The "fame and reputation" corner of your home is directly across as seen from the main entrance.

• Like 21

15 hours ago, Scandani said:

@charlie10 I don't kno blog but whaleandmonkey usually post it on her IG, quite fast. Like this

That def screams another "couple outfit"!!! (does anybody keep track of number of "coincidences"*?). I think they have one pair each IMHO. Wouldn't it be more convenient this way? In any case, JY is somewhat taller than ZZ. However, his pants look like at the right inseam lenght. ZZ would need to roll pants up (it doesn't look like), were they to wear the same pair.

Couple outfits are all the rage in KOR, JPN, and also in China (corect me if I am wrong) - a neat way to show affection to each other and claim the existence of relationship. (cr: Cheryl Tao's blog) "While public display of affection is not welcome in China young people seek for other ways to express their feelings. /…/ Besides clothes there is a wide range of other matching items – such as pillows, underwear, cups, watches, necklaces (check!), bracelets (check!), rings (check, check, and check!) and so on. Isn’t it sweet to have some common little thingies? It comes naturally when you are two and in love and don’t care about what other people think. On the contrary, strangers turn into witnesses of your love."

Edit: * coincidences like that, statistically speaking, ceased to be random occurrences a while ago. Way too many shoes, jewelry, pants, jackets that match…seemingly out of a blue… I don't think so…:)

I rest my case, and hop off to bed

• Like 21

1 hour ago, bearology said:

News about ZZ CCTV3 broadcast today. Is this confirmed? Cr Encounter Twitter

I hope its just got delay and it has nothing to do with the ban....

Reveal hidden contents

According to Encounter's latest tweet,

CCTV3 mentioned that it is possible they could not air ZZ's part today but fret not as his performance will be aired next week. 

I hope it's not part of the annoying ban or anything but just merely due to airtime problem. Let's hope for the best and wait next week :)

• Like 18

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Ariodante said:

That def screams another "couple outfit"!!! (does anybody keep track of number of "coincidences"*?). I think they have one pair each IMHO. Wouldn't it be more convenient this way? In any case, JY is somewhat taller than ZZ. However, his pants look like at the right inseam lenght. ZZ would need to roll pants up (it doesn't look like), were they to wear the same pair.

Couple outfits are all the rage in KOR, JPN, and also in China (corect me if I am wrong) - a neat way to show affection to each other and claim the existence of relationship. (cr: Cheryl Tao's blog) "While public display of affection is not welcome in China young people seek for other ways to express their feelings. /…/ Besides clothes there is a wide range of other matching items – such as pillows, underwear, cups, watches, necklaces (check!), bracelets (check!), rings (check, check, and check!) and so on. Isn’t it sweet to have some common little thingies? It comes naturally when you are two and in love and don’t care about what other people think. On the contrary, strangers turn into witnesses of your love."

Edit: * coincidences like that, statistically speaking, ceased to be random occurrences a while ago. Way too many shoes, jewelry, pants, jackets that match…seemingly out of a blue… I don't think so…:)

I rest my case, and hop off to bed

I am a hardcore shipper... but 

Spoiler

ZZ was in a photoshot, so i think the stylist was the one who decided on the outfits he would be wearing in the shoot. JY is like some unofficial spokesman for Dolce & Gabanna now, so i think they probably throw a lot of freebies his way. I dont think they were really planning couple outfits in this case. A bit too far of a stretch even for a delulu-lulu like me. 

• Like 4

The "cactus" post on JY's weibo is now a pinned post again.

is he like trying to figure out weibo functions haha

Edit: Oh some fans said that it could be Sina's bug that causes the pinned post to appear and disappear

• Like 14

1 hour ago, KKmegan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am a hardcore shipper... but 

Reveal hidden contents

ZZ was in a photoshot, so i think the stylist was the one who decided on the outfits he would be wearing in the shoot. JY is like some unofficial spokesman for Dolce & Gabanna now, so i think they probably throw a lot of freebies his way. I dont think they were really planning couple outfits in this case. A bit too far of a stretch even for a delulu-lulu like me. 

I agree... And

Spoiler

In fact, I suspect that most of the coincidences are manufactured... However, JY has a choice not to wear. He played along, which in itself says a lot. Same for ZZ.

They could have shaken off the CP image, but they did not. I like to think that they value their relationship no matter what it is. :) 

• Like 18

32 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I agree... And

Reveal hidden contents

In fact, I suspect that most of the coincidences are manufactured... However, JY has a choice not to wear. He played along, which in itself says a lot. Same for ZZ.

They could have shook off the CP image, but they did not. I like to think that they value their relationship no matter what it is. :) 

IKR!! They could have easily send out some subtle messaging to tell the fans.. "Hey ... We are dating, in a complicated relationship,struggling with our feelings, trying to go off the radar are just friends! Please continue to ship us  Stop embarassing us", but they chose not to address anything and seems to be playing along. They are freaking Trolls I tell you. Trolls!!! Messing with us. 

• Like 12