4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

The hangul stated 이 바보야 사랑해 which means "You fool (or this fool), I love you"

Time to squeal XD

Oh, ohhhh fool. So he does not mean cat. And he once said that HJY is a fool in one of his interview :w00t::w00t: ok *where are all the unicorns dancing* AAAAAAAAA

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, bearology said:

Oh, ohhhh fool. So he does not mean cat. And he once said that HJY is a fool in one of his interview :w00t::w00t: ok *where are all the unicorns dancing* AAAAAAAAA

10 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Usually he calls his bf silly. Is silly can be categorized as fool.

pink-and-purple-pink-ponies-dancing-on-rKyaa , RIP me!

• Like 17

1 minute ago, KKmegan said:

I think he is still in Shanghai. His location on WB says Shanghai.. does he update it as he move around? I never really take note of it. 

His location has always been Shanghai from the start, since he is originating from Shanghai. I don't think he ever changed to Beijing, considering that he's staying there more than Shanghai these days

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

His location has always been Shanghai from the start, since he is originating from Shanghai. I don't think he ever changed to Beijing, considering that he's staying there more than Shanghai these days

Okay. So is he now in Shanghai or Beijing? 

14 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

He's in Beijing now, one of his fansites tagged his pictures as "Beijing public welfare activities"

Thanks ! Wow his scedule is really tight... and he still chose to drive rather than fly. I'm assuming he did go Shanghai after all, although now I'm not sure. 

2 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

He's in Beijing now, one of his fansites tagged his pictures as "Beijing public welfare activities"

Aha. So, that's why he casually exposed his location in Shanghai yesterday? Because he had planned that yesterday night he drove back to Beijing? Seriously, ZZ, if you want to play stealthy ninja, please play that until the last second. It's no use being stealthy for days only to expose yourself in the last minutes.

Unless, you want us to know that you were in Shanghai? Hmm. :phew:

• Like 23

13 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

Have you tryed it with the app from weibo on your phone?

On pc it don't work by me but on the phone it does.

Okay^^

I'll try to use my phone then... thank you...

@kmmyzz Haha... it reminds me with the headband that he used when he was skateboarding... 'I love this stupid boy' IIRC?
edit : so, it's ugly not stupid LOL 
and now, 'I love this fool' :w00t: 

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

The hangul stated 이 바보야 사랑해 which means "You fool (or this fool), I love you"

Time to squeal XD

KYAAAAA!!!! :heart:

awgsjkfCBxsu4.gif

Could they be more obvious?! With the luggages, Shanghai trip, skateboard rumors and now this? RIP @liesl's sanity. weird-smiley.gif

@gayyoxx ZHOU POTTER WITH KITTENS!! It's finally here!! OMG! :wub: *sighs* Why so adorable, ZZ? cat-hug-smiley.gif

• Like 23

22 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Aha. So, that's why he casually exposed his location in Shanghai yesterday? Because he had planned that yesterday night he drove back to Beijing? Seriously, ZZ, if you want to play stealthy ninja, please play that until the last second. It's no use being stealthy for days only to expose yourself in the last minutes.

Unless, you want us to know that you were in Shanghai? Hmm. :phew:

Did he casually exposed his location? Or do you mean the fan bumping into him on the street and then uploading the picture showing his back?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, liam87 said:

@sohocomo @gayyoxx could this fish out your imagination?

Reveal hidden contents

OOT : spent hours writing mandarin characters. memorizing each characters well. felt satisfied. opening shangyin e-novel. spent 30 seconds to stare then slamming the tab. can't stop cursing. #toodesperate lol 

So, I was wondering... Is that a manip photo..??? Coz it's so sexy AF :flushed:

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Thanks ! Wow his scedule is really tight... and he still chose to drive rather than fly. I'm assuming he did go Shanghai after all, although now I'm not sure. 

:( don't think his schedule was "really tight" at all, I mean he "disappeared" for a couple of days to rest. Good to see him back with the kitten pictures and all! 

Thanks @bearology and @kmmyzz for posting the pics! (p.s. nice profile pic!!! #zhoumeowandkittensftw)

(now waiting for JY to magically turn up in Beijing without taking a flight)

p.s. so basically ZZ's cap = somebody to love... sa子, 我爱你 0754.png 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

auntie, auntie, auntie @sohocomo OML auntie, i can't stop smiling ear to ear like an idiot. This babies, oml... why do they this to us? LOL

(personal opinion) - Because one of them is a sadistic masochist and the other is a masochistic sadist (you decide which is which) - and we, WE, are all just plain masochists for letting them do this to us :P

• Like 19