3 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

Same here not too happy with all the cancellation of Timmy's schedules...if they are trying to lure more viewers by using his name then it is really low of the stations. But Timmy is a rocker...so he will not let this get to him (I hope...) he will persevere and move on and shine... When the time comes.

ZZ will get through this. remember, he wrote and sung the chart topping song "towards the bright side"!

• Like 1

I'm still feeling angry on behalf of ZZ. He's the sweetest, most polite, most respectful idol ever. So why are they doing this to him? It's completely senseless. If they cut him out because of Addicted (or whatever reason they've conjured up), there's nothing he can do. It's done, he can't undo it. It must be terribly frustrating to not know how to beat it.

Anyway, the good news is that ZZ seems to just gain even more fans lately. After today's debacle he's gained thousands of new fans (as in followers on weibo - it's been rising with like 40 000 new followers the past week only. And yes @gayyoxx - today rising faster than earlier). It's amazing really. And I understand it, because everytime something like this happens, I just want to support him more. It's just too unfair. And I think one of the guys in the band which supports him on his tour, expresses this too here. Right? (Thanks @SueLyinn! He's talking about Addicted, right? And why ZZ is being punished for being good at what he does... It's the question we're all asking.) Edit: seems he deleted that post... Hmm.

In other news, I love the shoes JY wore today at the airport. These D&G shoes from their family collection, depicting a male same sex couple... I know it's part of the collection they're showcasing. But again, I can't help wonder if it's also a choice. Surely, they didn't force him to wear them. Also, they're pretty darn cute. 

• Like 23

@charlie10 Thank you!  Your info brings a breeze of good news to me.

So, ZZ has gained more followers in weibo today? That's amazing but at the same time, I can understand that people who saw CCTV3's ads, fancams etc from the recording are charmed by his talents, good look and politeness. I have put IG link, showing how ZZ politely bowed while shaking hands with the contestants. I also heard that he was the only one who bowed after performing. Such a wonderful boy yet he is subjected to endless unfair and cruel treatment. I hope, wish, pray that he has the strength needed to overcome any challenges he is/will be facing.

I just noticed JY's shoes! Nice observation. If that is not a statement from JY, well... what else is that? Despite he is required to wear D&G collections, I am sure that he is not forced to wear that pair of shoes. So... Yeah, good clue, JY! I wish you the best during your trip in Milan and then please come home soon and support ZZ.

• Like 19

@charlie10 The poster (史小鹏) said this about ZZ: "Acting / performing is every actor's / performer's profession. He (referring to ZZ) was just being very committed to his work, so why is he being hurt time and again? He's a young actor / performing artiste who strives hard and is very dedicated to what he does."

He didn't mention any shows but since ZZ's first movie didn't create such a huge uproar, I guess we can assume he's hinting about Addicted (assuming the ban is the reason behind why ZZ was edited out of the Avenue of Star Super Edition show). But there might be other underlying reasons as well which we wouldn't know as the poster did not elaborate. Anyway, ZZ will bounce back from this...nothing can keep him down for too long. He's not the kind who gives up easily and with his fans standing behind him, I believe he will go far and he will prove all his naysayers and detractors wrong in time to come.

And oh yes, I like JY's shoes too...I kept looking at them with each stride he took in the video clip but it's not so clear. But now thanks to your link, I can catch a better glimpse of it.

• Like 21

Here you go!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/03/18/dolce_gabbana_anti_gay_statements_money_can_t_protect_them_from_homophobia.html

I am still furious.

And I say this as a fanBOY!!!!! (This is delululand here, I know, but live is no BL story)

If CCTV invited ZZ and promised to air it, their behaviour is absolutely humiliating and aggrieving.

He gets insulted constantly at weibo and IG, can't perform his own songs.

He was chosen as the victim. 

As I said before. Deny and forget everything and everyone from past sins like your dear "partner in crime". That's the deal.

• Like 3

On 14/06/2016 at 3:09 AM, jlt4ever said:

I am taking the morning off so I've got time to re-watch JY's Youku interview.

Personally after listening to JY's answers and reading the script again, I still believe JY meant "getting married" when he said "那我也得jie啊".

I totally agree that "接" can be understood as "receive/accept", but this Chinese character is rarely used as a stand-alone word.

For example, when we say "receive/accept", we usually use "接" together with another character "受". So if JY were to say "I will have to accept that", he would have said "那我也得接受啊".

On the other hand, the Chinese character "结" can be used as a stand-alone word as a short form of the verb "结婚" (to get married).

In that section of the interview, JY was asked to comment on his "终身大事" (life-long matter). This phrase in Chinese has a fixed meaning, that is "marriage". Considering this and the Chinese grammar,  I am inclined to think that the words said by JY should be "那我也得结啊" (I will still marry that person).

I hope this explanation makes sense to you :) 

I think this is just JY's humor. He clearly knows that the fans are all dying to know if he is in a relationship. But he purposely stated the opposite to make the fans laugh. And the audience indeed laughed!

Yesterday I saw many people on Weibo took this as JY has already got a girlfriend and he does not want people to know... They say because JY knows there are many CPFs on-site so revealing his relationship will break the fans heart...

I mean we are not JY and we cannot rule out this possibility 100%, but this explanation does not make sense to me in the following two aspects:

1. JY is so busy these days and he does not even have time to meet new girls.

IIRC, in an interview this Feb/March, he clearly stated that he was single at that time. And he had been very busy since then, traveling everywhere. How can he meet new girls when he is this busy? In a recent interview, ZZ also commented that he is too busy for a relationship (with any person other than JY). I don't see why things should be different for JY.

2. JY's words make me feel that he is just joking.

The words he used are "他们不想听" (they don't want to hear it). If he is worried about the fans reaction, I think he would have used a tone like "他们肯定不想听" (I don't think they want to hear it or They may not want to hear it). The difference is subtle. It may be just me, but I do feel that the first tone is the joking tone and the second is the worrying tone.

Also when he said these words, he was pointing at the fans, laughing. If he is worried about the reaction, I think he would at least frown or do sth that will show his worries??

=======

Re ZZ: still no one spots ZZ in Shanghai till now...but he has been missing for quite a while. God I hope he is having a good time with JY in Shanghai !!!

Hey I wouldn't worry about the speculation of JY's answer to his 'relationship status' in Yuku interview, I saw the transcript of his answers to the questions.  I'm confident JY is in a romantic relationship with ZZ now as from all the evidence all through (not just delulus and analysis) - don't forget them, they were 'very obvious' from JY side - 'sadness & longing for & glances to ZZ at their first (separated) award event, HC closeness of the two & JY's attention on ZZ, Chongbar songs to ZZ; millet porridge etc etc all these were evidence of JY's love for ZZ and I believe since end April (when ZZ returned from Japan) they have made a 'firm' decision on their relationship - that is 'to be together' (before that it was 'uncertainty' as both were hit by reality of their feelings for each other when they were both straight men and thus had their 'denial' period before they firm their relationship - my guess) and thereafter loads of CP 'candies' thrown to us.  JY in this Yuku interview, if he doesn't have ZZ in mind, he would have kept & stressed his 'original' 'preferences' in a girlfriend/wife type - curvey, western look, outward & inward beauty he mentioned in early interviews.  NOW, because all he has was/is ZZ (he's thinking of) that's why, he's given all these answers about 'get along well, good to parents...etc' in his choice and he never referred/used 'her/she' (referring girls only for his type) he used 'the person... '.   Purely from his answers, you can tell he's 'changed' so much after meeting (and 'dating') ZZ lol.. I'm not afraid to say that they are 'dating' (in private) because I 'can read' that THEY ARE.  I'm just being 'honest' lol..  And the way he says 'they don't want to hear..' to that question whether he's in a relationship, I think from him 'pausing' and not answering directly to that question IS an ANSWER about him & ZZ.  He paused and directed his answer/gestured to the audience and says 'they don't want to hear it' - its like an excuse for him to avoid answering directly the truth of his status with ZZ (because he can't give that answer away as for the 'ban' and another reason/excuse could be there were 'JY fans only' present in the audience so he's in an awkward position to give away his true answer, for the 'ban' reason and for 'JY fans' only (those fans who don't want to hear the truth about his relationship status).  My believe and observation/analysis is YuZhou is a REAL CP and they are really living out the GH & BLY love story in reality :))).. GH & BLY even YuZhou themselves have accepted that 'they are THEM', they will 'bore' that for the rest of their life because they 'birth' from those two, THEMSELVES, and we have all witnessed it with & for them. Long post, sorry. 

• Like 19

I can't understand why they do this to ZZ!! If there is the ban, why they call him?? This is like give a candy and then retake it (bad example, but you know what i'm trying to say, right?) 

And this ban, why is still there?? How long they will be treat like that?? :angry: 

I think all these couple outfits are a sort of rebellion and a proof of their love

Spoiler

and, because the day couldn't go any better *ironic tone*, i can't go to Milan to see JY so close and yet so far :bawling:

I'm happy only because ZZ is gaining more fans, he totally deserve it!!! :heart:

• Like 9

7 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Also instead of clarifying,

CCTV15 said ZZ will appear tomorrow to sing 10 Years. Like out of nowhere. And no clarification on the missing ZZ from today's episode. It was obvious they edited him out.

I understood kmmyzz´s posting like ZZ perfoms on CCTV15 on Saturday, Is that right? Maybe his CCTV3 performance is just postponed because of that. Or am I completely wrong?

I agree with gayyoxx and charlie10 with the same sex shoes.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, beabeola said:

I can't understand why they do this to ZZ!! If there is the ban, why they call him?? This is like give a candy and then retake it (bad example, but you know what i'm trying to say, right?) 

And this ban, why is still there?? How long they will be treat like that?? :angry: 

I think all these couple outfits are a sort of rebellion and a proof of their love

Hide contents

and, because the day couldn't go any better *ironic tone*, i can't go to Milan to see JY so close and yet so far :bawling:

I'm happy only because ZZ is gaining more fans, he totally deserve it!!! :heart:

the way they are treating ZZ and JY is so ridiculous. they are trying to earn an honest living and the government is  sabotaging it.  i'm rooting more now for ZZ and JY to make it really big in the entertainment industry!

• Like 7

Weibo update

Label producer Shi Xiaopeng has this to say about Timmy on his Weibo post..

Spoiler

Source:   史小鹏

演戏是每个演员的职业 他只是在认真完成自己的工作 干嘛一次次的伤害 ??一个这么年轻的艺人 他真的很努力 很敬业  !!

654ed55bjw1f4ypjo56hlj20qo1717cg.jpg

More Timmy from his charity work

Spoiler

Source:   ING1020_许魏洲

006brDmojw1f4ykfjz7pbj30rs15ogp0.jpg

More pics from the Addicted photobook

Spoiler

Source:   全世界都不如我疼你

006tlnwgjw1f4yb96wuidj31q92j17wh.jpg

006tlnwgjw1f4ybet6zuvj31nq2jy7wh.jpg

006tlnwgjw1f4ybji1cgxj31kt2acnpd.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   爆米花miu

005yDO7cjw1f4ye8qakzfj30iz0izgr5.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   我给白洛因捡球er去

0069pid1jw1f4yebd50enj30jy0oojua.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   嘿许魏洲

006bRvpnjw1f4ycmsb5abj30yg19xaox.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   我爱吹谁就吹谁

0062hV34gw1f4yhamebl3j30rs0rsgpm.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   温尼Vinnie_

7de9c2d0gw1f4yjmgdgd9j20qo15palq.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   因子你的球掉啦

006s5M4qjw1f4yqim90qwj31su2gc7wh.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   豆子澈

69ab0ea1jw1f4yocyax2wj20qo0v1dlu.jpg

69ab0ea1jw1f4ys0hnaezj20ku0ruq4u.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  Timmy-Hsu_许魏洲全球应援站

9b4f6476gw1f4yjmt5gutj20hs0imjsh.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   坂田elsa

6bb2a9edjw1f4yuqrh4jgj20dw0dwjsi.jpg

6bb2a9edjw1f4yuqsv3bej20dw0dwjss.jpg

6bb2a9edjw1f4yuqtsvnzj20dw0dwwft.jpg

6bb2a9edjw1f4yuquru6fj20dw0dwta0.jpg

6bb2a9edjw1f4yuqv5xmqj20dw0dwq4a.jpg

6bb2a9edjw1f4yuqvv4tnj20dw0dw3zu.jpg

Timmy and Yan Tuanzi

Spoiler

Source:   鱼粥小甜豆

78557476jw1f4y1rj3rv8j20hs0w1myw.jpg

78557476jw1f4y1riay9rj20hs0x9gnv.jpg

78557476jw1f4y1rjk5uej20hs0yodhz.jpg

78557476jw1f4y1rk03r1j20hs0xsmz6.jpg

78557476jw1f4y1rkfi4rj20hs0xqwgy.jpg

78557476jw1f4y1rkvctzj20hs0wumzg.jpg

78557476jw1f4y1rlalb5j20hs0y9mz9.jpg

78557476jw1f4y1rltys8j20hs0x5acd.jpg

78557476jw1f4y1rxeoaoj20hs17cdjy.jpg

Johnny gifs/graphics

Spoiler

Source:   王猛Will

75e7aa85jw1f4ymjj44sfg20hc0hcajq.gif

75e7aa85jw1f4ymj208jdg20hc0hcwy6.gif

75e7aa85jw1f4ymizr8x9g20hc0hcwyb.gif

75e7aa85jw1f4ymiw1z29g20hc0hcthr.gif

75e7aa85jw1f4ymixlhzog20hb0hbwpt.gif

75e7aa85jw1f4ymj8oadqg20hc0hcu0x.gif

• Like 19

I feel so bad for ZZ's situation. He's so kind and polite he doesn't deserve this awful treatment. I don't feel disappointed or angry anymore, just... sad. :/ I don't know how I would react if I were in his place... but I'm sure he's strong.

Found this on Weibo; it's a list of songs that ZZ listen, seen today during his Star Special Interview. (I've to say, that hairstyle fits him perfectly and he's so so so pretty. :wub: Also, his nails are so neat and polished. <3)

Spoiler

M7XfPBU.jpgXRLY6EY.jpg

Cr. 有的是青春_沒的是時間

(Except ZZ's song in the list and the other songs, I can't find the three Chinese songs listed there, hope someone can help with the titles. :) )

Johnny rocking Milan's airport, he's too HOT. <3 (Love that video editing and bgm).

As usual, thanks everyone for sharing pics and translations. <3

• Like 18

Ah Zhouzhou... So polite and so kind. Didn't someone mention that he was the only one who bowed to the audience? (Sorry, forgot who and I can't find it again) My heart breaks seeing him facing the unjust of this situation.

Should I give a warning to this? I think I should. Warning for some stabs in your heart if you open this then.cry-smiley.gif

JGLp81g.jpg

NXY1lwk.jpg

1shwKH2.jpg

1ufwll9.jpg

@charlie10 @gayyoxx You guys know that I'm a big delulu shipper here. But about that shoes... I won't read too much into it since the couple in that shoes is Dolce and Gabbana themselves. Oh well... just my opinion. ^_^

• Like 20

I'm a little off topic but,

Spoiler

i'm working on my own fanart making a drawing from YuZhou.

Its my hobby drawing and sometimes i draw populair people on my weibo you can see pictures from my other drawings use the same name as here on weibo.

When its finished i will make a picture from it and post it.

• Like 16

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Franz Grant said:

Here you go!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/03/18/dolce_gabbana_anti_gay_statements_money_can_t_protect_them_from_homophobia.html

I am still furious.

And I say this as a fanBOY!!!!! (This is delululand here, I know, but live is no BL story)

If CCTV invited ZZ and promised to air it, their behaviour is absolutely humiliating and aggrieving.

He gets insulted constantly at weibo and IG, can't perform his own songs.

He was chosen as the victim. 

As I said before. Deny and forget everything and everyone from past sins like your dear "partner in crime". That's the deal.

@Franz Grant Perhaps you could enlighten me what made you come to the conclusion that JY is doing what you said he is doing. How different is he going about his chosen career as WZ? What I can see is two boys forging their inroads to stardom, in their own ways - JY through his variety shows and modelling, WZ through his music. 

We all know time and tide wait for no man, they have to try their best now, especially now when they are still within people's radar to make good of what they have. Now is perhaps their only chance, before flicker minded fans move on to the next new thing. 

I think it has been shared before that both JY and WZ get their fair share of negative rants and comments from antis - maybe more so WZ for whatever reason. 

But I honestly have not seen any evidence from JY and WZ that they are denying their association with Addicted. And till the day someone can prove otherwise, I am sure we can all band together to support them as individuals as much as them as a couple. 

• Like 24