1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

JY did had a small role in a movie (not sure the title) before acting in Addicted

cr. 君子当如瑜

the title of the movie is 梦想合伙人 (Dream Partner/Lover? not sure of the official English translation) - Youtube link (with eng sub)

edit : Official English title of the movie is MBA Partners, released in China on 29 April 2016. Fun fact : Fan Bingbing's boyfriend, Li Chen is the lead in the movie. 

YueSai just posted a short video of ZZ in their Weibo update btw :) about the event at Tmall (?) on Saturday 18th June. 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

Btw why is it spelt as Yuesai and not YuSi?

The founder of the brand 靳羽西 Jìn Yǔxī was originally from China but she moved to HK at some point so I assume that's how her name is pronounced in the dialect used in HK (not sure if Cantonese or something else, not good with dialects)

(you know, like the surname Fang 方 can be pronounced/spelt as Hong or Zhang 张 pronounced/spelt as Teoh) etc etc :) 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Scandani said:

JY seems quite often having trouble with his eyes. That's why ZZ specifically bought him that teardrops from Japan.

from yesterday's show, his eyes were so teary.

Actually, sweats entered his eye and it was stinging so he asked for a tissue to wipe it (his body was so sweaty and sticky omalawddddd bye Kimmy ded +1)

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Actually, sweats entered his eye and it was stinging so he asked for a tissue to wipe it (his body was so sweaty and sticky omalawddddd bye Kimmy ded +1)

ahh that's why. His body...is so sweaty...and sticky...

His body

is so sweaty

and sticky

(and I can go on, but I won't annoy you guys)

Spoiler

But...

His body 

is so sweaty

and sticky

And my mind is really not in the pious state at all...

Bye Dani!

Btw, he looks 16 on the pics that you shared, but sometimes he also look like this:

Spoiler

tumblr_o57n0eOWmG1v9ghtno1_500.jpg

my mind is so confused. Are you legal, or not legal, JY?

Legal, or not legal?

#goingpostal

Spoiler

@ximichem oldie, but @kmmyzz and I agreed he has such a nice leg, I mean such a nice legs.

tumblr_o6iah0RSCF1v9ghtno2_1280.jpg

• Like 14

For JY biased pls dont be angry and throw a brick on me

Spoiler

Confession: i'd never watch any video of JY event or TV show only (although i know he is Super gorgeous and handsome AF esp. Spam of his photos today:blink:) since in deep of my delulu mind he supposed to only acting with ZZ in Addicted Season 2  #imissaddictedsomuchmode.

Thanks for listening into my rants.

• Like 3

@sohocomo @gayyoxx could this fish out your imagination?

manip

Spoiler

OOT : spent hours writing mandarin characters. memorizing each characters well. felt satisfied. opening shangyin e-novel. spent 30 seconds to stare then slamming the tab. can't stop cursing. #toodesperate lol 

• Like 14

Ok, let me add to the list. ZZ + glasses = BAN; ZZ+ white top = BAN, ZZ + cat = BAN (JY, cover your eyes :lol:)

Spoiler

Cr Bubblesheep

ClD1eNYUoAAcuzn.jpg

@Scandani Let's not forget the hand love sign there too :w00t: Although I'm not sure now if ZZ thinks of a certain cat or our poor big whale today though :lol: I wouldn't be surprise if JY starts saying he hates cat :phew:.

YZ manip. Cr spploy

Spoiler

ClDdkGEUsAAH7Ex.jpg

Edited by bearology
Duplicated
  • Like 14

34 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

The hangul stated 이 바보야 사랑해 which means "You fool (or this fool), I love you"

Time to squeal XD

and who is this fool?

WHOOOOO?

Usually he calls his bf silly. Is silly can be categorized as fool.

HUAAAAAA. not so subtle, meaow meaow meaow.

BYE!!!!

Saved the newest wording on ZZ's hat collection, OML, these boys, can't you be more obvious??? You can't, okay, go ahead, I too was once young and can't wait to tell the world when I was so in love with someone :P 

auntie, auntie, auntie @sohocomo OML auntie, i can't stop smiling ear to ear like an idiot. This babies, oml... why do they this to us? LOL

• Like 24