Quantcast

2 hours ago, Oline Oline said:

Guys so one of Thailand TV channel will air Addicted next month

I will go Thai one day bcos u guys are awesome :)

Btw, i really curious of 18 june. The cosmetic event and of course zz live stream.

Is it possible to zz have a live stream at an event??? :blink:

But noone confirm about yuzhou attend this event right?

Wow that means a lot because the will not send a serie on tv that is not finished so i think that there will continue with shooting seson 2. :w00t::D

I'm i dreaming hahahahahaha

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lielee said:

Isn't it today the photobook being released or something or I'm mistaking it with other thing?

Yes, it's correct, today is the release date. For those who have purchased the photobook from Books.com.tw, you will receive an e-mail titled "訂單處理明細" (Information on Order Processing) on an update on your order from service@books.com.tw - in the email it stated that it will probably take up 3-10 working days (merchandise) or 7-14 working days (books,magazines, DVD/VCD) -- I am not entirely sure whether the photobook is considered as a merchandise or just another book.

You can check your order status on  https://myaccount.books.com.tw/ , and under 交易記錄 (Transaction Record) section, click the first option which is the 訂單查詢 (Order Tracking) option. You will see the photobook and in the last column of the table, which is 處理狀態 (Processing Status) - you will see the your order status. Mine shows 出貨處理中 (Processing Shipment).

Sorry no screen capture or anything, I'm on mobile atm (and at work), it's not very convenient for me to upload pic etc right now, but don't hesitate to ask if any of you need any clarification. [welp I sound like some customer service operator...]

[[ too caught up with work, will read all the posts where I left off once I get off work on Friday pensive-face.png ]]

• Like 16

Idk why but this fan video tugs at my heartstrings. The video consists of moments of YZ with Tori no Uta played by ZZ as the bgm.

cr. 鲸鱼的小阿姨

Spoiler

--

Are you sure he's turning 24 this year instead of 15?

cr. -真域RealZone-

Spoiler

006oQcrsgw1f4wpnvbssyj32bz45aqv8.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f4wppuo7hzj324b3rn1l0.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f4wpq5q2mgj32bu451npg.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f4wpog1805j329a40h1l0.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f4wpo674p1j32cp46kqv8.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f4wpp8zdudj32b343p4qs.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f4wpozat3lj32a6423qv8.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f4wpookox8j328q3zinpf.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f4wppiewooj32883ym4qs.jpg

JY did had a small role in a movie (not sure the title) before acting in Addicted

cr. 君子当如瑜

Spoiler

wUaBP7I.jpg

005OovDvjw1f4wdwgvh5fj30zk0qotb8.jpg

• Like 20

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

JY did had a small role in a movie (not sure the title) before acting in Addicted

cr. 君子当如瑜

the title of the movie is 梦想合伙人 (Dream Partner/Lover? not sure of the official English translation) - Youtube link (with eng sub)

edit : Official English title of the movie is MBA Partners, released in China on 29 April 2016. Fun fact : Fan Bingbing's boyfriend, Li Chen is the lead in the movie. 

YueSai just posted a short video of ZZ in their Weibo update btw :) about the event at Tmall (?) on Saturday 18th June. 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Mint Tea said:

ZZ today. 

Credit Facebook

Reveal hidden contents

13412912_510411965818736_742095407548645

13423910_510412045818728_654503844552076

13432292_510412059152060_202943088266820

13432230_510412065818726_167985489086608

13419055_510412032485396_534636065321601

13432249_510412095818723_154423279124809

I read on WB these are old pictures and were taken prior to the Beijing concert. 

• Like 5

In the video he said that he will be waiting for you all at the tianmao fensi 18 june event. So he is going to the event? Btw why is it spelt as Yuesai and not YuSi?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

Btw why is it spelt as Yuesai and not YuSi?

The founder of the brand 靳羽西 Jìn Yǔxī was originally from China but she moved to HK at some point so I assume that's how her name is pronounced in the dialect used in HK (not sure if Cantonese or something else, not good with dialects)

(you know, like the surname Fang 方 can be pronounced/spelt as Hong or Zhang 张 pronounced/spelt as Teoh) etc etc :) 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Scandani said:

JY seems quite often having trouble with his eyes. That's why ZZ specifically bought him that teardrops from Japan.

from yesterday's show, his eyes were so teary.

Actually, sweats entered his eye and it was stinging so he asked for a tissue to wipe it (his body was so sweaty and sticky omalawddddd bye Kimmy ded +1)

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Actually, sweats entered his eye and it was stinging so he asked for a tissue to wipe it (his body was so sweaty and sticky omalawddddd bye Kimmy ded +1)

ahh that's why. His body...is so sweaty...and sticky...

His body

is so sweaty

and sticky

(and I can go on, but I won't annoy you guys)

Spoiler

But...

His body 

is so sweaty

and sticky

And my mind is really not in the pious state at all...

Bye Dani!

Btw, he looks 16 on the pics that you shared, but sometimes he also look like this:

Spoiler

tumblr_o57n0eOWmG1v9ghtno1_500.jpg

my mind is so confused. Are you legal, or not legal, JY?

Legal, or not legal?

#goingpostal

Spoiler

@ximichem oldie, but @kmmyzz and I agreed he has such a nice leg, I mean such a nice legs.

tumblr_o6iah0RSCF1v9ghtno2_1280.jpg

• Like 14

For JY biased pls dont be angry and throw a brick on me

Spoiler

Confession: i'd never watch any video of JY event or TV show only (although i know he is Super gorgeous and handsome AF esp. Spam of his photos today:blink:) since in deep of my delulu mind he supposed to only acting with ZZ in Addicted Season 2  #imissaddictedsomuchmode.

Thanks for listening into my rants.

• Like 3

@sohocomo @gayyoxx could this fish out your imagination?

manip

Spoiler

OOT : spent hours writing mandarin characters. memorizing each characters well. felt satisfied. opening shangyin e-novel. spent 30 seconds to stare then slamming the tab. can't stop cursing. #toodesperate lol 

• Like 14

ZZ today. ZhouZhou Potter is back. White top. Check. Sparkling couple earring (I can't see clearly but I think it is?). Check and the lucky cat :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr CaTimmy

ClDvogMVEAADLYi.jpg

Spoiler

Cr ING1012

ClDvogPUoAAoM7B.jpg

ClDvogWUYAAcS0K.jpg

ClDvoiUUkAArxrH.jpg

ClDvH7_UoAEOmbS.jpgClDvH9eVYAA4Mn7.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Bubblesheep

ClDwyyiVYAE3LgB.jpg

ClDw0rtUkAAjmPS.jpg

ClDwzrcVAAAlAup.jpg

• Like 23

More ZZ. Twitter fans say it's charity work.

Spoiler

Cr Bubblesheep

ClDzjDlUgAAL6am.jpg

OMG, ZZ you are way too skinny :(

Spoiler

Cr Bubblesheep

ClDxUNsVAAAjMkq.jpg

ClDxUNkVAAQMiY9.jpg

ClDxURzUoAAqE2y.jpg

ClDxUNjUgAAcqsp.jpg

ZZ+cat=love. Sorry JY :lol: 

Spoiler