10 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Definitely the staff dragged ZZ away from JY

Thank You!! meaning really there is behind power to spilt them and minimize YuZhou CP as much as possible.

• Like 5

that JY screaaaam! hahahaha like a kid who was finally granted by his parents to play with his friends. he liked, scream in joy and as a greeting for them but was somehow waiting for ZZ to respond a scream(maybe) but ZZ was so shocked and focused at why the staff dragged him away.

well, it is now obvious, for me that is, that them being separated is definitely against their will or not their intentions. the ship may have sunk but there's an emergency boat they can escape on, towards a distant island together.

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

BLESS FOR THIS TWO-SHOT OF THEM

CgPtGHbVIAAQjWt.jpg

cr. aapetch @ twitter 

finally this YuZhou moment.... thanks god, at least we can see they stand side by side even just a second.

I dunno.. I still ship this JY and ZZ more more and more stronger than ever. we dont knwo rigth what happen on air and off air.

• Like 12

omg thank goodness I didn't completely abandon the thing else I would've missed this part and possibly be annoyed the whole night!

The surprised look on JY's face was everything - and his genuine smile...

as the boys were crying I was crying like crazy here too :bawling:

Spoiler

sorry JY bb for doubting you I am indeed a mess 

anyway sorry for being a complete mess tonight. bless you all for putting up with my messy posts and rants. 

such a emotional rollercoaster, this FM. goodness me.

• Like 11

Read at your own risk

I might be reading too much but seeing ZZ took his chocolate figure from the cake breaks my heart to pieces. It's like he's hinting that this is the end of Addicted.

He took it... and then there was this awkward moment where everyone was looking at him (The cast and the fans). And after the awkward tense pause (and after hearing the fans' screaming), he then ate the head to ease the sudden tense atmosphere.

But the reason why he took the figure in the first place was clear. It was not too eat it but to separate the figure from each other.

• Like 15

I pitied myself earlier thinking that I won't see any YuZhou moment BUT when I saw the video made by Thai Fans I thought "They must be frustrated WAY WAY MORE than I am earlier 'til now" so THANK YOU THAI FANS! :heart: Let's just support them and wish all the best in their decisions. :grin:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, spacebound said:

When the other came out YJ was freaking out but then he smiled like omg I can't take this. I feel bad i doubted YJ now, I know he's not okay with this situation... This is so touching you guys :(

Thank you for noticing. Both of them wants to be together but they can't. They are both really sad... but they still put up a good show for fans. Please don't blame them. If we need hugs, I think they need hugs even more...

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

It ends already???

Pls have a duet for encore JY and ZZ!!

oh their hearts did a duet. well an encore with the heart of fans. live and online.  they will have a duet in private. if you know what I mean. hahahahaahha

• Like 7

When ZZ took the cake decoration of Luo Yin (or Gu Hai) off for a second I was like... does this mean something? But then he bit the head off and put it back on the cake, BUT FOR A SECOND THERE 

• Like 8

"They (SAFRT) may prohibit or ban, but they cannot control human emotions" I feel vindicated hahaha!!

I care about Addicted S2, but goodness gracious, this more than I wished for - more real-life drama!! Sorry romeo + juliet, YuZhou is just *speechless*

Though there is the "ban", at least we KNOW and REALIZE the extent of it, and how the boys are feeling about it. 

*pessimism mode* I am waiting for new SAFRT rules after they learned the Bangkok FM, be safe YuZhou, nonetheless... SAFRT always ends up the loser

• Like 11