Ahaaaa! The return of the precious, extra-special, very unique, very expensive Goro-necklace!

Thought we'd never see it again. 

This necklace is one of my favourite YZ-things, actually. Because it's 98 % sure that it's a gift from ZZ.

See, first ZZ went to Japan for work. Did photoshoots all over Tokyo. One photo in particular showed he was in the area where the only shop that sells Goro necklaces is located. It's not a normal shop either, apparently, not everyone is allowed to purchase something, it's said. 

Anyway, after ZZ came back to BJ, JY went for a holiday to his hometown, Dandong, and hung out with his family. And he updated his weibo with several pics of him with his grandma. Wearing this very eye-catching, beautiful feather necklace. On display! To me it seemed like he really wanted to show that necklace off, he was proud of it, thought it was very lovely and wanted everyone to see, including his family and fans. He also wore it on his plane ride back from Dandong.

But after that, we've not seen it again.

After all the best FBI-fans' work, it was deemed that this necklace must have been bought in this particular shop in Tokyo. One fan even visited that store and asked if the store clerk remembered ZZ. And they said they did, apparently! JY wore it right after ZZ's return, after they were in the same city. 

So, with all probablility, it was ZZ who bought it for JY. 

And considering how expensive and special that necklace is, it's hard to see it as a anything but gift from a lover (and not between friends).

So seeing this necklace again, brings such joy to all YZ-fans. Particularly since he chose to wear it so publically, proudly displaying it for everyone. Most likely knowing very well how it's seen by all the fans. 

JY, you are indeed the captain of this ship. It bears repeating. He's not afraid, he's proud, he's in love. :wub:

• Like 24

I just want to add that  a piece from Goro is like a piece of art, the craftsmanship and care to detail is unmatched. People told stories of waiting in line for hours and days just to score a piece. Even if you waited in line for a piece there was no guarantee that they would allow you to purchase. They are extremely particular with who they allow to wear their pieces. You have to be kind of connected to just walk up in there and get a piece. So imagine ZZ must went through all the trouble to obtain it for JY, it's really one special gift for a special person. The fact that JY wearing it today means he is showing off his love :phew: their relationship is still going strong, stable and he is going to meet his baobei in Beijing.

• Like 11

JY weibo update

我是#2016有态度人物黄景瑜#,#网易有态度人物盛典#我们一起热“练”!

JY livestream today. Info here

Spoiler

7695a96djw1f9xsu34e3lj20qo16ggv5.jpg

Hako缺魚粥 fanart. Awwwww!

Spoiler

006quQ8Pjw1f9xwd8r4x3j31f51v4aku.jpg

006quQ8Pjw1f9xwdkmc4lj30rs1ds7mj.jpg

006quQ8Pjw1f9xwljv6mig30m80m07wj.gif

006quQ8Pjw1f9xwlnhd5aj30ml0qgjxi.jpg

006quQ8Pjw1f9xwlt9pi7j30nm1chnds.jpg

有的是青春_沒的是時間 fanart. Translated by Fuu: I have no strength to open it. I used up my strength to love you already.

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1f9uzacxwr5j20rs13b78m.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr Leohild_

006qFXzrgw1f9y0tf7716j31hc0u0wq1.jpg

• Like 20

@bearology your post is giving me life! I love these wardrobe of love post. This really can't be coincidences anymore. I'm just happy they're happy now, despite having to do this things, but it's life. Rise YuZhou and become stars among the night sky.

If you guys really want a necklace like JY's and have the money to get it, I found one in Rakuten Global. Link 
Not sure if Rakuten is reliable but looks legit. So looking around the web, I found that GORO has been around 40-50 years and the person who started it all has an Sioux Native America name called Yellow Eagle based on this link

Edit2: JY's Goro necklace info

Spoiler

The whole necklace is called Gomez but you have to buy the pices separately. So the overall price basing on the link I found in Rakuten is 3500-4000 dollars. Dang, that's a lot of dollars.

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 12

So JY is still wearing the necklace given by ZZ until today? :wub: 

Do you think since JY finished filming the movie, their relationship has gone yet another level? From what I've seen, in the past they were still cautious, or rather there were careful and showed less obvious signs. Perhaps they were still exploring this new thing since they had never dated guys before.

Nowadays they are completely waving the YuZhou flag furiously! I salute you, JY and  ZZ, for captaining and sailing your own ship! We fans are just enjoying all the cookies you are throwing to us.:P

Spoiler

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

Anyone watching Jingyu's livestreaming today????!!!!!

HE'S STILL WEARING THAT DAMN GORO NECKLACE!!!!!!

WZzTDf3.png

I CANNOT CALM DOWN NOW!!!!!!!

I saw a lot of exercise equipments there!!!!

And Jingyu looks sooooooooooo shuaaaaaaaaaaiiiiii~~~~~~~

Jingyu is livestreaming indoor while fans are standing outside watching the big screen in the cold. Kinda feel bad for the fans but I believe I'd do the same too if I were there hahahahaha

That interviewer looks like the guy who interviewed Zhouzhou back in March. But the livestreaming isn't very clear so not very sure but does look a lot like him.

Guest skeletonworks

He's signing something. Don't know what.. Quite a few of them. Seems like a book or something.. Maybe something to give to lucky fans?

AxvFPuy.png

Look at his thighs~~~~ meAui1j.gifmeAui1j.gif

He's doing pumping??? Ahhhhhhhhhh

EPtaErb.png

Guest skeletonworks

Jingyu coming down!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh.. Hopefully can see clearer!!!

LHIDFdu.png

GOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHERE IS @liesl ALLIGATOR WHEN WE NEED THEM???!!!!!

HE LOOKS DAMN HAPPY AND HANDSOME!!!!!!!

he's also wearing that jacket that the CPF gave him in Korea right?!!!?

Fans came to the stage! Is he going to demo jiujitsu with these fans????

kG3o6yh.png

Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

lost connection is it over now? @skeletonworks

I can't watch the desktop link. I'm watching from the app but now it's like loading loading and loading gaaaaahhhh~~~ Everything about my Jingyu is so hard :tears:

Yeah it's over now xD 
I took some pictures with my phone... Why didn't I just take desktop screenshots? XDD 
I don't know T__T

He was so gentle to the fans while teaching juijitsu XD 
He looked like he didn't even want to touch them :D
That height difference between that host and him made me laugh so hard :'D
I guess he was also telling some of his jokes since everyone was laughing but I have no idea what they were talking about.

I wish the streaming was a little better because the connection got lost so many times T_T

• Like 7

@skeletonworks thank you for updating his streaming event for us who can't watch it. Regarding that cpf jacket, she wrote a message inside it saying that if JY didn't wear it pls pass to ZZ. I guess he likes it so much, "sorry baobei but I like the jacket so I can't give it to you yet. But if u're cold I will take it off and cover your body with it." ;)

He is in Beijing and he looks so happy. Guess who is also currently at Beijing? There are only 2 things that make JY happy: being told shuai and a certain kitten. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

http://c.m.163.com/news/l/105255.html?f=weibofst is good sharp screen

I still forget the pain from my operation wounds for a moment when i see him smiling :wub:

Looks like he was teaching some self difence to some fans on stage

Omg the streaming still works from this link *-* 
Ifensi doesn't work anymore

The quality is good and you can see his Goro necklace better :wub:

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks

From here:

93cf2311e052b8868312435.jpg

Spoiler

888db5d46b21e93a0731896.jpg7e1d33aec7fc51dcf644120.jpg349326f97a56bfbed0b4065.jpgde8cfcc0fa208bb3c693a26.jpg4e251e09de42caa5a939ab9.jpg.690x10000.75

He shares fitness tips. He works out before going to bed by doing leg push up (?). His favourite work out is chest, arm and lower body. 

Signed notebook for lucky fans~~~ His signature... looks like H for Huang.. and BL for Boys Love?? Hahahahahaha...

Spoiler

2137e56859daef80b38b2a3.jpg

3625e10161134ba00fa5065.jpg

Demo YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif

257b16bd1e2c96928646d3e.jpg

3dc37f95a564c17a4567993.jpg

A lot of fans outside in the cold and he finally came out!!

Spoiler

a626c7d217ce34d6e35ff32.jpg

ab060d536db32220ff6dfd0.jpg

I'm watching the replay now (same website link). It's from Netease replay and it got 4 different angles lol.