51 minutes ago, ryokise said:

I like traveling too, if I have the chance, i would like to visit small countries in Europe.

--

Fighting alone vs group activity, I still prefer being with everyone more.

---

some often say Xu Weizhou loves "attracting/teasing girls", actually I am not "attracting/teasing girls" ah, I really want to find more chances to chat with everyone.

---

Reveal a few odd habits for us?
Odd habit no.1: Every night before sleeping, I like to drink a cup of whisky + coke; Odd habit no.2: I like to collect cute dolls, the little wool plushie and little kitty sent by everyone, I keep them all. If you come to my house, you will find it like a girl's house, odd enough?

Thanks so much for translating! I love, love, love reading interviews with them, particularly when they're asked fairly good questions. It's a great insight to their personalities. 

ZZ said before this about visiting 'small countries in Europe'. Is this a Chinese expression, or is he really specifically saying he only wants to visit SMALL countries. Going to Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Andorra? 

I love that he's so sincerly sociable and nice. And how he really just wants to be nice to everyone. He's such a sweetheart! But, I do wonder how this works with supposedly lone-wolf!Johnny... Then again, if they're in this togethter, they're not fighting alone. :)

Those two 'odd habits' are complete polar opposites: drinking whisky and collecting plushies... Very macho and very girly. ZZ in a nutshell, I suppose. He's a multi-faceted guy, for sure. But about that whisky. It does sound more like a JY-habit. I read how JY's been seen buying whisky. And he did post that shot of a whisky bottle before... It also makes me wonder if he needs that alcohol to sleep, to get calm, if he's otherwise too hyper to sleep. He should try doing yoga or something instead. 

• Like 23

5 hours ago, bearology said:

According to this, ZZ donated his money for the Christian Foundation for the Blind in Thailand on 31/07

The post is inaccurate. It's his Thai fans who organised the donation drive and donated the money on his behalf which is pretty neat. 

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Thanks so much for translating! I love, love, love reading interviews with them, particularly when they're asked fairly good questions. It's a great insight to their personalities. 

ZZ said before this about visiting 'small countries in Europe'. Is this a Chinese expression, or is he really specifically saying he only wants to visit SMALL countries. Going to Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Andorra? 

Welcome~ Same here! At the same time, I also love reading people's responses to their interviews and analyses about certain aspects of their personalities..haha

Nope, it's not a Chinese expression, he stated it as "visiting small countries in Europe" and seems like he likes peaceful/tranquil trips, so I guess he really do mean it by visiting small countries in Europe?

• Like 17

Johnny for GRAZIA

Spoiler

Source:   鲸鱼卖个萌

005LNHJ8gw1f6gl1s1lg3j30gx0k0gv0.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f6gl1xrurcj30is0k0k09.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f6gl252urpj30h40k0k0p.jpg

Timmy – Seoul ee809d.png Beijing (062716)

Spoiler

Source:   Be_my_sugar

006qjybHgw1f6gksnhnapj30rs15ok9q.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gkspllzbj30rs15odzq.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gksreaisj30rs15o1b4.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gksszss6j30rs15odtx.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gksurvpij30rs15onb1.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gksw52h8j30rs15on9t.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gksy4ebwj315o0rs7r0.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gkt0f76uj315o0rskck.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gkskt5uoj315o0rsavx.jpg

Johnny – Shanghai ee809d.png Shenzhen (073016)

Spoiler

Source:   SUMYH

88cfe242gw1f6giwfln42j22dc2dc1l2.jpg

88cfe242gw1f6giwpy6x4j22dc2dce85.jpg

YuZhou

Spoiler

Random

Spoiler

Source:   cantabile_a

facetoface.jpg

006qRtw9gw1f6ghlwi3b8j315o0rswim.jpg

006qRtw9gw1f6ghlxtk37j315o0rsaej.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   用大把的愛砸你-小魚

006pY6S2jw1f6gaax7hr2j30ku0kugnq.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f6gab0cnmgj30ku0ku767.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f6gab2seoxj30ku0kuwgz.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f6gab7ci3vj30ku0kumzd.jpg

• Like 12

JY - GRAZIA clip. Full clip here JY 0:10

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cr 鲸鱼卖个萌

Co6yPJQVUAE9lYd.jpg

Co6yQ5uUIAEi4P3.jpg

Co6yXLLVIAED3b5.jpg

Co6yLTJVYAAmZMa.jpg

YZ

Spoiler

ZZ - Light Thailand

Spoiler

Cr Cola_Mong

Co6bpU5XYAAUgY9.jpg

Co6brpSWIAAXqZa.jpg

Co6bt8DWYAEsqGl.jpg

Co6bvxIWAAEL15S.jpg

Co5902WW8AAZk_y.jpg

Co592OKWAAABafE.jpg

Co593VHW8AAXsM9.jpg

Co594r_WIAEOWIP.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [cantabile_a]

Co63TFGVYAAIr8N.jpg

Co63UIRUIAAEk7x.jpg

Co63VTzUEAEFwu5.jpg

Co63a-IUMAIZGSA.jpg

Co63cj0UAAAM5xs.jpg

Co63b2tUkAAdexZ.jpg

5 hours ago, ryokise said:

Use 3 words to describe yourself?
Handsome handsome handsome

Thank you for the translation. This answer reminds me of this interview 0:30 :D

Spoiler

• Like 17

2 hours ago, ryokise said:

[Trans of VogueMe August issue interview with Zhouzhou]

Thank you @糖糖的米勺 for providing the scans to translate :heart:

[Zhouzhou's Q&A with his own handwriting]

Your little odd habit?
Must shower in the morning

Favorite horoscope (except for your own)?
Aquarius!

hello, am Aquarius #denggg got hit by cactus

Favorite city within the country
Shanghai

we know, since your family lives there and you grew up there and certain whale lives there.

If you give yourself a long vacation, what do you want to do the most?
To go traveling quietly

would be difficult in Asia since you are famous, may I suggest northern part of Europe, nordic countries perhaps? :P 

Use 3 words to describe yourself?
Handsome handsome handsome

so, that boss next to you, not only did he styled you personally, his personality rub off on you too? He is the one who famously always say that he is shuai awww you two, go get a room or something hihihi

The part that you like the most about yourself?
Nose

At least this part he is consistent, unlike his ideal type of girl which suddenly describing best his beloved. Responsible. Check. Cute. Check. Manly. CHECK. 

What do you like to do when you are alone?
Guitar practice

with him by your side?

Laaa laaa laaa

Thank you so much ryokise.

My baobei with his new look why do I feel he looks so prewty? Now both of them look so cute. Boss Huang, I miss youuu... /hidesfromzzswrath

@Kim Kruisbessie haha I feel you, Kim. no need to say sorry.

• Like 19

Note: This was filmed last year, the drama started filming in August 2015, i think it was when he was still busy taking up freelancing modelling works?

--------------------------

Jingyu's short appearance in ep 1 of new drama ,你好乔安 (Ni hao, Qiao An)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbQTliE9uT4

Look out for JY from 2.46
dancing JY at 4.09 XD

• Like 21

7 hours ago, Alby Roma said:

thanks we are working on it via our LGBT representative in CHINA they are working hard to sort all sources and info out in a very confidential way. However we know for sure by official source there is NO ban on actors appearing together, this is more a precaution to avoid this happening

@Alby Roma 

Spoiler

You come here on a fan forum and pretend that your a journalist. I'm but i can't belive you because you said not from what country you are only from Europe does sound very vaguely and from what bron your writing for what magazine paper whatever you don't name it.

You start asking questions about proof on a fan forum sorry i find this actualy hilarius to read.

And now you say that you are sure that there is no ban on the actors sorry i think you need to read more info about how China works with bans and rules i'm sure you know how google works.

The ban is that Addicted and everything what connected to the series is been banned.

The actors can't been seen together in public or tv.

There both work very hard to get there career stable come on have you seen the shedules there working there richard simmons off to get there career safe.

There not show together in public because of the risk of the ban that could be damage there career and just keep themself calm until that stupid ban got lifted.

So i suggest you do your job and don't bother us anymore we are just fans and support the boys

Sorry guys but i get irritated by this fake journalist

back to the suger candys 

• Like 16

Yaya Planet concert (072316)

Spoiler

Source:   Bluesea_黄景瑜个站

006rcDOEjw1f6fxo1ic1aj30x71mwanu.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f6fxnxkqqtj30t11fi14f.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f6fxnzmc6vj30qx1btakv.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f6fxnymen4j30ql1b8dpd.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f6fxo27joaj30rr1d9492.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f6fxo2urn9j30rk1cyqc7.jpg

Timmy on the way to the VIP event (072916)

Spoiler

Source:   mochalattebest

c913eff8gw1f6gdu3cf85j20rs15o17x.jpg

c913eff8gw1f6gdu5u1dwj20rs15owt1.jpg

c913eff8gw1f6gdu7s616j20rs15ogxa.jpg

c913eff8gw1f6gduacri9j20rs15owrt.jpg

c913eff8gw1f6gducuyenj20rs15odue.jpg

c913eff8gw1f6gdueqcyrj20rs15onbp.jpg

c913eff8gw1f6gdugvexmj20rs15o14z.jpg

c913eff8gw1f6gdujgl17j20rs15oapn.jpg

Throwback Johnny – Shanghai ee809d.png Beijing (041416)

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜吧官博

0060yNlfjw1f6gk5xfw1dj318g0tnh76.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio19520

image.jpg

• Like 9

i would like to visit small countries in Europe.

Timmy here here the Netherlands is a small country in Europe hahahahaha

Favorite horoscope (except for your own)?
Aquarius!

Timmy here here i'm Aquarius hahahahahaha

• Like 9

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Another interesting "coincidence". During the variety show  "撕人定制" yesterday, JY was asked about what he pays attention to when looking at gals and his ideal type.

He mentioned that he looks from the waist down, long legs and nice butt.

Guess where this criteria had appeared before?

The Addicted Web Series novel, Chapter 85 (the highlighted parts).

Reveal hidden contents

8d063cbegw1f6gewe5k2bj20k00zkn1u.jpg

Sorry Johnny i have short legs :tears: the other things i match only not with the legs hahahaha

@Scandani oh gosh your also a aquarius me to hahahahahaha

@kyrie777 no problems with my nose hahahaha

• Like 5

VIP event (072916)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Be_my_sugar

006qjybHgw1f6gpgkre36j315o0rs0y4.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gpglsdyej315o0rsjxm.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gpgjoyw7j315o0rswkk.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gpgmx0hmj30rs15oagi.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gpgnmnzdj30rs15ojyh.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  Lovely_MHOO

Co7G42UVYAQjJek.jpg

Co7G6kJVUAIJkRK.jpg

Co7G9AHVUAQENI6.jpg

First Light Asian Tour in Thailand (073016)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  _pinocx92

Co68kRaUAAAVi7R.jpg

Co68kRbVIAAOaQT.jpg

Co68kRYUsAALZF-.jpg

Co68kRbUEAAo4YX.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  sis6g2

Co23eV_UMAAtW_J.jpg

Co23eV-UsAA01x6.jpg

Co23eaZUAAETPp5.jpg

Co23eaZUkAE_Np6.jpg

First Light  Asian Tour in Shenzhen (071716)

Spoiler

Source:   锦衣卫全球后援团

006pfSvzgw1f6ati4f81pj31s02o04qu.jpg

006pfSvzgw1f6athti9dej31n713ce81.jpg

006pfSvzgw1f6atp0joewj31s017v4qq.jpg

006pfSvzgw1f6atpgl6aoj31s02o0hdx.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio19520

image.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:  mhmp135

Co7XvhsVYAAJkQm.jpg

• Like 9

On 7/30/2016 at 9:13 AM, nedaaa said:

HANDS OFF HANDS OFF DON'T TOUCH THERE:angry:

ConXcSBUEAAoCKz.jpg

Since I am still back reading, I want to apologize to all those who are receiving notifications because I like their post. In regards to ZZ and the hoofer, I start by using these words by @skeletonworks because I couldn't overlook this matter when the action was so blatant.

On 7/30/2016 at 9:21 AM, skeletonworks said:

Why everyone wants to put their hands on ZZ's waist???!!!!! Only JY is allowed!!!!

Then because the words of @choccolatta were relevant I decided to include them in this post. Sorry, I'm a bit random today. Just trying to get my thoughts together after reading so many pages. 

On 7/30/2016 at 9:24 AM, choccolatta said:

sorry but that dancer is really annoying..dunno what he's trying to prove or he's just riding this wave to be known...

I agree His action was inappropriate. :crazy: Now I will get into the reason for this post. It's never too late to comment on the saga of all the Thai men who have fallen for our ZZ and with that has come a few brave enough (or just stupid) who will willingly attempt to seduce our baby. Did he not know?... there is someone else.  Well, hoofer, these words are just for you. 

hands-off-mat-mt-2673.jpg?w=620That's right, Not Yours, Hands Off!!! Yes, just back off and don't touch anything. 

I told myself that I would not rant. After all @Scandani had succinctly posted my very thoughts. (so no need to counter creating another long a$$ post) And because we were a bit riled auntie @sohocomo in an attempt using logic came up with a plausible rebuttal. But the evidence is still out about whether the situation was appropriate or not. I can't help but state that @liesl gave definitive corroborating testimony along with visual proof (see above) provided by @nedaa that the dancer indeed did have questionable hand placement. So all I can say is this there was simply no known reason for that particular hand placement. It was way too intimate for help. I don't doubt this guy find ZZ attractive and has fallen hard for his charm so I guess he figured why not be a bit flirtatious  and maybe try and seduce... but didn't he read the shirt ...J (I) love you.. great advertisement by the way.:P

Maybe when I have more time I will again address ZZ and the Thai men drama (have even with the bullet catcher) but for now I will leave a little something under the spoiler. This is a warning open spoiler at your risk 

Just wanted to ask should I have placed the images under spoiler

Spoiler

HANDS-OFF-GUARD-DOG-WITH-ATTITUDE-0207.j

Let's not forget that someone holds a belt in BJJ

Edit: I feel maybe should add the following disclaimer: Do not be alarmed. I do not seriously wish harm to another. This post is just a joke.

Edited by filmlore46
added disclaimer
  • Like 10

I do not want to ruin the moods but..

Spoiler

I read some instagram post that JY's only fan is really meanie and evil to ZZ, posting bad words of him on weibo.  Even posting lies and send private message to terorize ZZ. Like for example below, pls dont read if your heart is not strong enough :(

Spoiler

No one uglier than xuweizhou...bla bla bla Johnny is the most handsome man in the.world.. bla bla

I cannot imagine  how ZZ feels if read all these bad words... :tears::tears::tears:

Is it truly what happen on C-fans fandom? If its true, thats just ridiculous and too childish...

@xix19xix love your post! Its indeed very delulu coincidence:phew::phew::phew:

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

Another interesting "coincidence". During the variety show  "撕人定制" yesterday, JY was asked about what he pays attention to when looking at gals and his ideal type.

He mentioned that he looks from the waist down, long legs and nice butt.

Guess where this criteria had appeared before?

The Addicted Web Series novel, Chapter 85 (the highlighted parts). How Gu Hai was lecherously looking at BLY.

Reveal hidden contents

8d063cbegw1f6gewe5k2bj20k00zkn1u.jpg

Such a nice guy don't you think? He reads :) 

• Like 5

The song that JY sang on this clip "A little happiness" by Hebe from S.H.E

Spoiler

Engsub

Spoiler

:lol:

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Co7Np_4VIAIqtK5.jpg

Co7Nq_tVUAAA5Kt.jpg

Edit: @neko_wo_ai_ni I've seen so much worse that. Not just to ZZ but JY as well. Those fans are just crazy. Maybe they simply pissed because JY and ZZ have shown nothing but support to CP's fans. I would be much appreciated if those fans just leave the fandom and go back to whatever planets they came from (and please stay there forever). So thankful that we are safe here in our happy delulu world.  

• Like 17