Wow I am surprised! Four episodes of Demon Girl but no sight of JY? Did the story not start from dynasty era? Lol! They said the show will be aired on every Thurs and Fri... so maybe there will be new episodes tmr?

Was thinking to download the show today if there's JY but I guess I will just watch it over the weekends. Now, gonna watch DWS

• Like 7

Ah, I didn't see the mask was drawn on Yu at 1st. But wah! They resemble each other so much! With my previous couple, not all but certain photos, when viewed upside down, one would look like the other.

But really. That pic where both had guitar in their hands, really can't tell from the 1st look. I guess you do really will look like your significant other as time passes.

• Like 6

粥刊话报 (Zhou's news) wb followed a CP account and de-follow it. That account always post funny Yuzhou pictures(not anti even though it said it is black picture station).
My delulu: ZZ look at the pictures and laugh kekekeke non-stop, banging the table and accidentally followed it(like that could happen haha)

Forgot cr.深海鲸鱼只为洲

Spoiler

rSYQLv1.jpg

Q76wo4L.jpg

• Like 20

....SOOOooooo apparently ZZ's official work-related WB account: 州刊话报 accidentally followed one of the CPF's WB account Black_瑜洲双人黑图站.  I have no idea who manages this ZZ's account....but .....Heh Heh :phew: 

WB account 深海鲸鱼只为洲 just shared this news about 40 mins ago. 

The account holder can see six of the people he is following follows Black too and one of the is 州刊话报. He is second from the left.

Spoiler

R81P7KC.jpg

And when he click to check who 州刊话报  is following, you can see Black is first on 州刊话报 list of recent follows. A slip of fingers maybe...

Spoiler

JJxgQLM.jpg

• Like 16

EDIT: Haha the 3 recent posts here are about this :D ^^^

omg I thought the fans were joking when they posted screenshots of 粥刊话报(Zhou kan hua bao) following Black_瑜洲双人黑图站  (Black_Yuzhou anti photos fansite).
but when i went to Zhou kan hua bao to check, the follow is there 0_0 After a while, I refreshed it and it's not there anymore.

cr:深海鲸鱼只为洲    

641d7447jw1f5dhb2dqxoj20u01hcx18.jpg

641d7447jw1f5dhb12hkyj20u01hcwvm.jpg

*粥刊话报/Zhou kan hua bao used to be named FM大S教授, an account for ZZ's manager "Jiaoshou" (not sure if "Jiaoshou" is still his manager). The account name was changed to 粥刊话报 and continued to post stuff about ZZ.

*Black_瑜洲双人黑图站  (Black_Yuzhou photos anti fansite) is a fans parody account that jokingly "anti" Yuzhou by posting funny photos/edits of them.

Latest post by Black_瑜洲双人黑图:

#Xu jiujiu and Huang whale#  Xu jiujiu: We agreed on watching <Big fish and begonia>. why has it become a horror film? Huang Whale: I bought the wrong tickets"

a80d7200jw1f5dixpmxptj20ke0du0ua.jpg

Just now, when It was following Black_瑜洲双人黑图站, the following list was 42. Now it has unfollowed and becomes 41. btw, the follow was there for quite a while, because when I saw screenshots by fans, I took a few minutes reading comments and digesting their content before I visit Zhou kan hua bao's weibo, and surprisingly, the following was still there. Did the person who perhaps accidentally followed the account. took several minutes before realizing what was happening? LOL

a80d7200jw1f5diuybob2j20pi0camzc.jpg

a80d7200jw1f5diuvomq7j20mw0cvgnp.jpg

• Like 23

We are so excited we are duplicating all our post.. hahaha! 

ZZ right now: 

richard simmons! why am I so careless! 

Spoiler

43iO1do.jpg

CR:有的是青春—没有的是时间. She drew this when ZZ accidentally like a picture of Yu on weibo while he was in Thailand and everyone went crazy. She just posted this picture again. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

Wow I am surprised! Four episodes of Demon Girl but no sight of JY? Did the story not start from dynasty era? Lol! They said the show will be aired on every Thurs and Fri... so maybe there will be new episodes tmr?

Was thinking to download the show today if there's JY but I guess I will just watch it over the weekends. Now, gonna watch DWS

He will appear in the last three episodes :sweatingbullets:

Btw, where is JY? Speculation: I suspect he might be having vocal training in preparation for the yaya concert. But with who?

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

*粥刊话报/Zhou kan hua bao used to be named FM大S教授, an account for ZZ's manager "Jiaoshou" (not sure if "Jiaoshou" is still his manager). The account name was changed to 粥刊话报 and continued to post stuff about ZZ.

Hullo! zz's manager is Li Hao now, His WB is 李昊. Unlike JY's manager Zheng ge, Li Hao is active on WB and sometimes act like a fan girl too. Hee hee

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Hullo! zz's manager is Li Hao now, His WB is 李昊. Unlike JY's manager Zheng ge, Li Hao is active on WB and sometimes act like a fan girl too. Hee hee

Oops I didn't put it across well, what I meant was if the "entity" Jiaoshou still exists (manager that never showed his face) And in Zhou Kan Hua bao's weibo account, they switch between 3 video accounts, Lihao (recent video of ZZ playing skateboard), Jiaoshou (recent video of ZZ sleeping) and Zhou Kan (recent video of ZZ livestream)..but nvm I sounds confusing.. haha

• Like 10

13 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Because Johnny likes Western style so much. So it's not surprising if Zhouzhou likes Western food :w00t: #delulu

@gashupingo forever grateful that you're still in this fandom. Thanks for Zhouzhou's interview! Will watch it when I go back home today. 

The person only translated the wrestling part unfortunately! I was hoping it was fully sub to understand what's going on. If you wanted to continue subbing that, I'd be forever grateful!!! There was a part where the male MC mentioned the name of "Huang Jingyu" if I'm not mistaken and then pointing at Zhouzhou around 26:00 mark or something and I was wondering whether I'm hearing it correctly or not.

Anyway it's a shame that it couldn't be air. Also a shame that some camera was focusing on JY or ZZ only so cannot see the reaction of Johnny when Zhouzhou was doing something and vice versa. Sometimes I feel like we CPF are very awesome because we follow two persons at the same time so we spent double amount of time to keep up with these two boys. In fact if we went to this HC or FM or any show with these two, we'd probably do our best to capture them in the same frame, which is quite a difficult task, than the only-fan who just need to focus on one person only. 

@skeletonworks Ooooooh is it that lol hahahahaha there both welcome here in the Netherlands than i will cook a typical Dutch food for them hahahahaha:D

Me personal prefer more Chinese (Eastern)  and Italian food i'm way to international to eat Dutch food maybe becouse my past and my futere planning to emigrate LOL

I would love that if anyone can translate that whole show its so funny to watch. 

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks
19 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Yes yes, @skeletonworks Do you read my mind or something? I was thinking of searching for this subbed HC this afternoon and you popped it in :w00t: Is it finished translated yet?

Cause I'm going to translate this HC analysis that I like so much at the Baidu bar. It's not only a good analysis but it is also very witty and amusingly funny. Just that the language used is rather obscure, not sure if I can translate it right. Even the OP knows and ask me if I'm serious in translating it. 
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4607106576?see_lz=1

Before this, this OP also posted an analysis of the YY interview before. Also this kind of style that I like very much. 

Anyway, it's getting late so it'll have to wait.

----------------------------------------

Here's the subs for ZZ's quick Q&A today: 

Reveal hidden contents

Quoting you again hahaha. Now that I have time to read that Baidu thread, I will wait for your translation just like I'm waiting for Yuzhou to be in the same frame again 6whKLHJ.gif6whKLHJ.gif6whKLHJ.gif This OP... I don't know how many HC fancams she watched and how many hours she spent just to write this analysis Jb7nvvw.gifJb7nvvw.gif but she did an extremely amazing job! That second by second analysis is so precious!!! I didn't even notice that it was Zhouzhou who gave back the sock to Johnny when I watched the fancam. Or maybe because I only watched the HD one so far...

There is this one part where Zhouzhou was being lifted up by the Korean oppa by the waist and Johnny was laughing so hard at it and the OP posted a photo of Zhouzhou laughing so hard during the girlfriend skit between Johnny & the female MC in that award event. I don't know what the OP wrote but from the post, I can tell that the screencap of Johnny laughing during this scene and that photo of Zhouzhou laughing have the similar feels aka they're laughing but inside they're actually burning with jealousy b3AwXR6.gif

Actually if you're not a shipper and just a bystander, you can dismiss some of their interactions as just how best friends typically interact. Because I'm trying to justify their actions with what I'd do with my female best friend if I were in their situation. Only ONE scene that you just cannot make a sense out of it and that is the CLASSIC "walk towards you/licking lips" scene. It's just so weird and I wouldn't do that with my best friend... Everyone else was facing the other side and Johnny is the only one facing the opposite. Odd. Super ODD. But I can totally tell that he was staring hard at Zhouzhou because it's obvious that Zhouzhou was uncomfortable from it. His eyes were shifty af. You know the kinds when your crush is staring hard at you and you feel uncomfortable because you're embarrassed by it. I think Zhouzhou was having butterflies in his stomach at that time.. Then when Johnny stood next to him, when Johnny did something, he stole a glance at him and looked nervous af 4U5O37P.gif4U5O37P.gif

And that thing Johnny always did with his mouth when he's feeling naughty/cheeky/horny, I've pointed that out before a lot of time and it seemed that the OP also thought the same CRxOr1h.gif

What a long post... I can never get tired of HC analysis. LOL. When you come out with translation of that post, we'll probably have another round of analysis on HC. 7z8v2qX.gif7z8v2qX.gif Although it's basically the same thing all over again, but I just cannot get tired of it rofl.

p/s: There's so much love tension between our boys in HC that I'm drowning in the feels.... I wouldn't blame Johnny for couldn't take his eyes off Zhouzhou because Zhouzhou was extremely beautiful during the shooting. And I believe from that point onwards, he just gets prettier and prettier... (and I don't mean to feminising(?) him or whatever term you call it. There are boys you call pretty because they are like Song Joongki, Jang Geunseuk etc).

Guest skeletonworks
8 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Ahh, why do you keep saying you're ugly, dear ZZ?

I like how many of ZZ's shirts these past few days have had a love theme (apart from the Jesus-theme - which I don't really understand. Is it just a fashion statement? Or is he christian? Jesus on the cross keeps coming back at any rate). First the shirt yesterday, saying Love, Love and Love (right?). And then in Seoul his sweater at the VIP fan meet said LOVE. And at the concert the shirt with 19520. Could be about loving his fans, or that it's just quite common that shirts have such a theme. But in mind, it's because ZZ's mind is filled with love. So much love.

In the Easy Idol interview, he mentioned that he seldom wear shorts because he's conscious of his hairy legs (but dear, I LOVE your hairy legs!!!). I feel like he's very super conscious of his look and being a Libra on top of that! But the fact that now he's wearing more and more shorts, could it be because that certain someone also loves wearing short nowadays? BrCTfSI.gif And that certain someone must have told him he looks good in shorts (which he does!!!). It could be because of summer and it's hot or because he read that fans told him that they love his hairy legs lol but I like to delulu so be it.

And that love theme shirts... He's been receiving a lot of love lately. Love from his fans and more love from that certain someone :wub: I feel like it's a statement from him...

===================================

I just watched Zhouzhou's L'Officiel interview...

"Slim waist / Long legs" and he picked long legs... BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif And we all know who have long legs BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif (of course it could also mean women with long legs but who cares I can delulu as much as I want)

And when asked what kind of slanders you hate the most, he simply answered I'll just ignore all the slanders. One tough boy. Yeah why worry. Makes you older quick only...

The characteristics of the 90 liners... I love his answer... able to accept new stuffs, try different things... hmmm......BrCTfSI.gif4U5O37P.gif

And... isn't your favourite thing to do before going to sleep is online Weibo? BrCTfSI.gif

And wants to star in Ancient Chinese drama?? Hmmm.... Okay fine.. (copying C-fans catchphrase hahaha they're so funny).

8 hours ago, KKmegan said:

And immediately...... Cr.有的是青春_沒的是時間(my fav artist!)

Hide contents

CmLOCZLWAAQBh2w.jpg

My favourite Yuzhou artist too!!! But that moment I saw the photo on twitter, I immediately thought it was Johnny who took the picture :phew: We all CPF thinks alike it seems 7sb5ya0.gif7sb5ya0.gif

2 hours ago, bearology said:

I just saw this on Twitter. Does it mean ZZ just follow this? ZZ, are you looking for interior design ideas for a certain whale's house or maybe a whale-kitten's house??:phew:

Ahem... Probably looking for ideas for their coughlovenestcough perhaps... And Johnny is probably MIA because he's probably busy unpacking and decorating their coughlovenestcough. But wait.. He's still in Shanghai right... lol... #selfcrushingdelulu

I just followed that Black_Yuzhouantistuffs weibo account because just looking at the manips left me in stitches. I can go to this Weibo when I'm depressed lol. Thanks everyone for sharing this lol. Judging from the recent incident about the "accidental" liking of a certain post, this could be another similar case... lol.. #clumsyZZ 

8 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Ahh, why do you keep saying you're ugly, dear ZZ?

I like how many of ZZ's shirts these past few days have had a love theme (apart from the Jesus-theme - which I don't really understand. Is it just a fashion statement? Or is he christian? Jesus on the cross keeps coming back at any rate). First the shirt yesterday, saying Love, Love and Love (right?). And then in Seoul his sweater at the VIP fan meet said LOVE. And at the concert the shirt with 19520. Could be about loving his fans, or that it's just quite common that shirts have such a theme. But in mind, it's because ZZ's mind is filled with love. So much love.

In the Easy Idol interview, he mentioned that he seldom wear shorts because he's conscious of his hairy legs (but dear, I LOVE your hairy legs!!!). I feel like he's very super conscious of his look and being a Libra on top of that! But the fact that now he's wearing more and more shorts, could it be because that certain someone also loves wearing short nowadays? BrCTfSI.gif And that certain someone must have told him he looks good in shorts (which he does!!!). It could be because of summer and it's hot or because he read that fans told him that they love his hairy legs lol but I like to delulu so be it.

And that love theme shirts... He's been receiving a lot of love lately. Love from his fans and more love from that certain someone :wub: I feel like it's a statement from him...

===================================

I just watched Zhouzhou's L'Officiel interview...

"Slim waist / Long legs" and he picked long legs... BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif And we all know who have long legs BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif (of course it could also mean women with long legs but who cares I can delulu as much as I want)

And when asked what kind of slanders you hate the most, he simply answered I'll just ignore all the slanders. One tough boy. Yeah why worry. Makes you older quick only...

The characteristics of the 90 liners... I love his answer... able to accept new stuffs, try different things... hmmm......BrCTfSI.gif4U5O37P.gif

And... isn't your favourite thing to do before going to sleep is online Weibo? BrCTfSI.gif

And wants to star in Ancient Chinese drama?? Hmmm.... Okay fine.. (copying C-fans catchphrase hahaha they're so funny).

8 hours ago, KKmegan said:

And immediately...... Cr.有的是青春_沒的是時間(my fav artist!)

Hide contents

CmLOCZLWAAQBh2w.jpg

My favourite Yuzhou artist too!!! But that moment I saw the photo on twitter, I immediately thought it was Johnny who took the picture :phew: We all CPF thinks alike it seems 7sb5ya0.gif7sb5ya0.gif

2 hours ago, bearology said:

I just saw this on Twitter. Does it mean ZZ just follow this? ZZ, are you looking for interior design ideas for a certain whale's house or maybe a whale-kitten's house??:phew:

Ahem... Probably looking for ideas for their coughlovenestcough perhaps... And Johnny is probably MIA because he's probably busy unpacking and decorating their coughlovenestcough. But wait.. He's still in Shanghai right... lol... #selfcrushingdelulu

I just followed that Black_Yuzhouantistuffs weibo account because just looking at the manips left me in stitches. I can go to this Weibo when I'm depressed lol. Thanks everyone for sharing this lol. Judging from the recent incident about the "accidental" liking of a certain post, this could be another similar case... lol.. #clumsyZZ 

27 minutes ago, joycemay said:

your signature @skeletonworks make me rewatch episode 12. this scene (12:49) shocked me  hahaha there is someone sitting near to the dining table :D. did you guys see him/her too?

Reveal hidden contents

OMG, i saw her or is it him?! Watched this scene for nth time but never realise bout this haha. It's kinda creepy, tho ;D. Poor editing work, i guess.

@skeletonworks @gashupingo thank you for hc analysis. Your analysis making my belief in yz stonger than before haha. 

• Like 10

Latest episode of DWSS:

http://v.qq.com/cover/i/i0e5ux5chpcjahg/r0020mlmsk5.html

Watch from the official tencent site for viewership count toward charting.  

They said that JY won't appear in Half-Demon Girl until the last 3 episodes?  So this might be a while.  I'm not sure how many episode comes out each week, I heard anywhere from 2 to 4.  Depending on that it might be as late as October....

• Like 12

11 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Ahh, why do you keep saying you're ugly, dear ZZ? Do you want to be contradicted? Be showered with praise? He does say this a lot. Remember how he said he thought he looked ugly in Addicted, in the NetEase interview. Which led to JY telling him: "look me in the eye, you are handsome." I imagine JY keeps saying that to him, keeps saying it as much as he says he thinks himself is super mega handsome. 

It's quite interesting to contrast the two, really. JY never stops saying he's 100 % handsome. ZZ only thinks his nose his nice... (or so he says). When they're both wonderfully lovely, each in their own way. JY is just extremely confident in that area, while ZZ is less so. But then, I think ZZ has greater confidence in other areas. Socially, for instance, where ZZ seems perfectly comfortable, while JY does not.

I still wonder what JY is up to. He's 'missing' for many days now. Practising singing with his bf, perhaps? 

Saw this post from what seems to be someone (the director?) responsible for casting ZZ in Da Hai, the animated feature. From google translate (why not everything makes sense), some nice praise for ZZ:

"There is @ Xu Weizhou ZZ, from the audition Isaw him be able to begin the kind of fearless good qualities, his heart like Kun, like the sun, his voice and the nine-year-old children appear together, making the audience believe they are siblings living carefree at the beach. Never underestimate a rookie, a newcomer's innocence and earnestness is invaluable."

well the opposite of hate (i.e from anti-JY camp) is LOVE (from ZZ)....

• Like 2

Johnny in DWS

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲制霸

5e615563gw1f5dlfff6ulg20jt0dbhdu.gif

5e615563gw1f5dl1k5r0eg20kc0dmu0y.gif

Spoiler

Source:  Duetpoet

005J9tqnjw1f5dm0trh5vg309o06kx6p.gif

005J9tqnjw1f5dm4cqdhzg30dw06kb2c.gif

First Light in Korea (062516)