Quantcast

Seems like JY will have another show on 3 July. The host will be S.H.E Selina and Ella where they will try to dig out JY little secrets.

• Like 21

27 minutes ago, joycemay said:

your signature @skeletonworks make me rewatch episode 12. this scene (12:49) shocked me  hahaha there is someone sitting near to the dining table :D. did you guys see him/her too?

Reveal hidden contents

OMG, i saw her or is it him?! Watched this scene for nth time but never realise bout this haha. It's kinda creepy, tho ;D. Poor editing work, i guess.

@skeletonworks @gashupingo thank you for hc analysis. Your analysis making my belief in yz stonger than before haha. 

• Like 10

Latest episode of DWSS:

http://v.qq.com/cover/i/i0e5ux5chpcjahg/r0020mlmsk5.html

Watch from the official tencent site for viewership count toward charting.  

They said that JY won't appear in Half-Demon Girl until the last 3 episodes?  So this might be a while.  I'm not sure how many episode comes out each week, I heard anywhere from 2 to 4.  Depending on that it might be as late as October....

• Like 12

11 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Ahh, why do you keep saying you're ugly, dear ZZ? Do you want to be contradicted? Be showered with praise? He does say this a lot. Remember how he said he thought he looked ugly in Addicted, in the NetEase interview. Which led to JY telling him: "look me in the eye, you are handsome." I imagine JY keeps saying that to him, keeps saying it as much as he says he thinks himself is super mega handsome. 

It's quite interesting to contrast the two, really. JY never stops saying he's 100 % handsome. ZZ only thinks his nose his nice... (or so he says). When they're both wonderfully lovely, each in their own way. JY is just extremely confident in that area, while ZZ is less so. But then, I think ZZ has greater confidence in other areas. Socially, for instance, where ZZ seems perfectly comfortable, while JY does not.

I like how many of ZZ's shirts these past few days have had a love theme (apart from the Jesus-theme - which I don't really understand. Is it just a fashion statement? Or is he christian? Jesus on the cross keeps coming back at any rate). First the shirt yesterday, saying Love, Love and Love (right?). And then in Seoul his sweater at the VIP fan meet said LOVE. And at the concert the shirt with 19520. Could be about loving his fans, or that it's just quite common that shirts have such a theme. But in mind, it's because ZZ's mind is filled with love. So much love.

I still wonder what JY is up to. He's 'missing' for many days now. Practising singing with his bf, perhaps? 

Saw this post from what seems to be someone (the director?) responsible for casting ZZ in Da Hai, the animated feature. From google translate (why not everything makes sense), some nice praise for ZZ:

"There is @ Xu Weizhou ZZ, from the audition Isaw him be able to begin the kind of fearless good qualities, his heart like Kun, like the sun, his voice and the nine-year-old children appear together, making the audience believe they are siblings living carefree at the beach. Never underestimate a rookie, a newcomer's innocence and earnestness is invaluable."

well the opposite of hate (i.e from anti-JY camp) is LOVE (from ZZ)....

• Like 2

Johnny in DWS

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲制霸

5e615563gw1f5dlfff6ulg20jt0dbhdu.gif

5e615563gw1f5dl1k5r0eg20kc0dmu0y.gif

Spoiler

Source:  Duetpoet

005J9tqnjw1f5dm0trh5vg309o06kx6p.gif

005J9tqnjw1f5dm4cqdhzg30dw06kb2c.gif

First Light in Korea (062516)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   CaTimmy_许魏洲微站

006ql3vqgw1f5dgcqwq2aj31ak1xtngf.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   WHOISNEXT1020

006qd0VSjw1f5dhzeesz0j315o0rsn3i.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Chacha_World

005A1qywgw1f5dmeaqj69j315o0rtwxq.jpg

005A1qywgw1f5dmerhmd8j315o0rt17a.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   ksofia

6bab93aegw1f5dklq3lydj20rs15o105.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5dklp4t7yj20rs15oqdg.jpg6bab93aegw1f5dkm4budtj20rs15o11u.jpg

Random Timmy

Spoiler

Source:   因子的花棉袄

006qeNNUgw1f5di0gzlhmg308f0dpu0y.gif

Timmy in Thailand

Spoiler

Source:   yapperxx 

68ea9389gw1f5doifdlelj211x1kw15s.jpg

68ea9389gw1f5doig60kbj20sg0izaf7.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:   watermark

wind_org.gifwind_org.gifwind_org.gifwind_org.gifwind_org.gif

5e615563gw1f5dmvy3d26j20sg0ibdn9.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   鯨胸

005y7wuqgw1f5dlb29l1qj30fa0lu0wh.jpg1

005y7wuqgw1f5dlb2w3oij30fa0lujud.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

好毆都不讓我P圖可惡[笑cry] 深夜放毒之什麼叫寵媳婦!之...不知道第幾回!媳婦就是這樣寵的! [doge][喵喵]

a966fe84jw1f5dp51fwssj20er1lbn7m.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   somikse

“你要是愿意,以后上了大学,我还可以骑自行车接你上下学。”

005PZ5Lngw1f5dlod1scrj30qo0yodh2.jpg

005PZ5Lngw1f5dlodrz23j30qo0ydmyw.jpg

005PZ5Lngw1f5dloe2ewmj30zf0qoacw.jpg

005PZ5Lngw1f5dloefi5hj30o116vacr.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   爆米花miu

b53218d2gw1f5dl12x8x3j20zk1397hu.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   西红柿君chris

006tf5VCgw1f5dncnhrtyj30qo140wmv.jpg

• Like 19

Continuing aeisleigh's post on JY's on DWS. 

Spoiler

When some in other forum said JY is cold (eh, what nonsense is this, we have been here, some since the beginning of this thread over a thousand page ago and some from hundreds pages ago, we are all know he is not!) Don't care about other platform, but here we have been totally talking about him and ZZ constantly and we know he is just a big dork. Layered like onions. And we love every layer of him and the multi sides of ZZ. No matter who your bias is. We love them.

Here's another proof of that tall, gentle monster, (a)dork(able) young man! (Yup he is not even 24, sigh).

Oh, the fanart shared by @aeislaeigh looks so good, please please translate it dear kind translators :)

doc @mchansk07 I laughed with you 'what kind of monster is this' statement hahaha

Spoiler

And that monster is getting more and more prominent with some newest pic! Like that dws shoot when he was in tight fitted red/maroon suit. Oh lalala and even in that D&G flowery jeans, you can see his middle child SO majestic. I am sure he knows that people (maybe only some, like you, me, kimmy, ximmy, skeletoworks, one over there, another over here and bunch everywhere) just can't help to stare what a nice package he has. I mean like gorgeous face, nice body, nice long lean fingers, great personality, and then... Being graced with that monster. ZZ you are so lucky

• Like 20

Korean fans are truly amazing!! So thoughtful with their ways of showing love and support to ZZ/YuZhou.  Awwhh.. so nice of them to have this gesture of 'donating rice' and then distributing them to family/children in need after the event, so kind-hearted and considerate, my FULL RESPECT for them, it's a brilliant way to help the needy families.   I appreciate this kind of gesture from anyone, there are so many who are in need of support and help around us/in all of our countries.. so this gesture from the Korean fans are very touching, they're not only loving and supporting our ZZ, they are also giving the same love and support to children and families who are in need.  A great example to follow..  I love, admire & appreciate people who care for the needy. I'm touched by you all Korean fans! I LOVE your country, it's beautiful, people and places the same, thankyou.. big hugs to you all :))..  

• Like 16

i  love this fan art

zz and kun

Cr :Oasis绿洲_许魏洲个站

Spoiler

005Ipxdzgw1f5cg6rn8ixj31jk2bckjn.jpg

and this

Cr :许魏洲吧

Spoiler

006hYRTngw1f5dob54ywjj30q811216a.jpg

and ZZ is trending on wiebo num 3

• Like 19

On 25/06/2016 at 6:58 AM, chrisbear1225 said:

Is zz in a relationship?  Because calling someone before boarding a flight is a couple thing right? And he's too old to call his parents before a flight. #delulu

lol... it's so funny what you said there Chrisbear.. but it's really true, you're right, I don't think he's calling his parents before boarding his flight, so it must be our 'whale' he's calling lol.. sweet!

• Like 7

On 25/06/2016 at 7:04 AM, mrsaturn said:

About the video! Yes it was quite obvious he is saying bye bye after hearing a voice message. I would like to think that it is someone we know! Anyone knows how to read lips?!

@charlie10 What was the time this video taken? Was JY filming DWS at that time? I dont know I am being delulu or what but the way he replied looks like how I will reply to someone I love. I REFUSED TO BELIEVE IT IS FOR HIS MOM!

You guys are soooo funny!!!...lol.. I can't believe how 'silly' we can get for these two YuZou haha... 'read lips?!' ..'time taken..?'.. ??..all these..lol..it's like we're really the 'FBI' team we want to analyse everything lol.. (can't stop laughing at these comments/questions, so funny you all!lol..) So entertaining this Soompi family!  ZZYY what have you done to us???!! Can't believe I've landed on this.. unbelievable.. loving this YuZhou sailing with you all..:)))..x

• Like 9

I can't seem to move on from that NCNH #7. Keep coming back and watching that part 2. Yu looked so handsome and couldn't help feeling jealous at the person he belonged to. No news made me feel a little angst and watching their interviews made me being dreamy full with sighs.

In the novel, every time the part about Hai questioning his actions towards Yin came up, I couldn't help wondering, how can someone be so in love and doesn't realize and know about it. Of course love would be the last thing, maybe never, that would cross his mind since there is no way he would fall in love with another man when he already has a girlfriend which means he isn't 'that'. But as time passes, he can't think any other explanation of his feeling towards Yin except love.

I really love that part where Yin unconciously hugged Hai while sleeping. How he searched for the softest part to sleep on and ended up on Hai's shoulder, with his arm around Hai's waist. He was sleeping but it meant that he was comfortable having Hai beside him. And I wish someone could draw that scene too, just like that proposal.

(I just want to thank everyone that work so hard for the translation. And CJD too, for writing the novel and bring it to life with Yu and Zhou. I can't picture HaiYin as anyone else except YuZhou.)

Lately, I found crossline doesn't make sense anymore. Yes, we don't have their confession but almost all of us believe they are together. It is not like we are spreading lies. Everyone has their own opinions and until YuZhou themselves reveal about it, anyone can believe what they want. And crossline doesn't make it less believable or the other way.

So, I just want to give a heads up. Since I believe YuZhou are together, I probably won't use crossline anymore since the difference between crossline and crossline is just a thin line (did you get the pun? :w00t:). Maybe sometimes but very rarely so anyone that has different opinion can just skip me.

• Like 21

JY - DWS

Spoiler

Cr uuuops

CmN1PVPUgAAsLru.jpg

CmN1PaGUkAAlAyq.jpg

CmN1PaHUcAAWaG5.jpg

Spoiler

ZZ - Light Concert Korea

Spoiler

Cr Redmoon9294

CmN1oisUgAAkA0-.jpg

CmN1oiqUcAEo0FJ.jpg

CmN1oirVYAA5pto.jpg

CmN1oiuUkAAXTmx.jpg

JY - SE Weekly - old and blurry but ZZ is there :)

Spoiler

Cr Order_Sinka

Cle6PzdUkAE66uo.jpg

Cle6P3xUgAA0-zo.jpg

Cle6QMMVYAAnZ-8.jpg

Cle6QYEUoAA6awl.jpg

Throw back Shang Hai FM - one day, in a very near future, I hope

Spoiler

Cr Just_be_happy

CmIijGkVEAAZUac.jpg

CmIih1DVAAAqm-R.jpg

• Like 20

On 25/06/2016 at 9:26 AM, ximichem said:

[Speculating time]

Wae JY's Korean name is there?

@kmmyzz wae? xD

Hide contents

5e615563jw1f57ji9djj1j20hs0rw78q.jpg

5e615563jw1f57ji9hrbij20520513yg.jpg

Cr on pic

I know not xD

Edit:

K-fans throw a feast for ZZ and staffs (and cookies and cakes and all..) i cri

@nedaaa *patting*

Hide contents

006tdHTYgw1f57i1yjtfxj30qo0f0djf.jpg006tdHTYgw1f57i1zfqn8j30qo0f0ju8.jpg

Cr to @许魏洲0625演唱会_korean后援会

Korean fans.. I want to be ZZhouuu..!lol.... You are all toooooo nice and toooooo good!!! So KIND all of you, I'm so TOUCHED by your affections to ZZ.  Our baby prince is so blessed to have you all! I want to go back to your country!lol... thankyou Korean fans :^ . ^***  *********all stars for you! 

• Like 10

On 25/06/2016 at 10:14 AM, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@mrsaturn Yes i can read lips i'm hearing impaired but *sobs* i can only read Dutch,German and English *sobs*.:tears:

@dutchaddictCool another Cp fan from the Netherlands.

Guy's help i'm melting here with all the Timmy and Johnny pictures thank you so mutch for posting it and thanks for all the translating and video's.:wub:

GHBLYYuZhou has 'truly' created something 'phenomenal' -  themselves & this family.. like they have brought the whole universe of people here together in this soompi family.. amazing..!  'Mrsaturn' I applaud you for able to 'read lips'.. it's an admirable gift! :).. awesome everyone here! No wonder our YuZhou love keeps growing and for Soompi family also. My love to you all so gifted and talented people - fanfics, FBI team, captain of the ship lol.. all of you!:)...xx

• Like 18

9 hours ago, xix19xix said:

He will appear in the last three episodes :sweatingbullets:

Btw, where is JY? Speculation: I suspect he might be having vocal training in preparation for the yaya concert. But with who?

?!?! Last three episodes? Where did you read this info? It doesnt make sense since he is emperor so shouldnt the story start from past to present? Or its a flashback and talked about this emperor? Damn and i thought we will get to see him in early episodes. There's a total of 35 episodes if i rem correctly 

• Like 2

@mrsaturn it's not shocking I guess as JY's role is very minor in that drama, so he'll appear in the last 3 episodes. IIRC it's like a flashback or something.

• Like 11

On 25/06/2016 at 10:44 AM, bearology said:

Is this before or after recording? JY looks so tired and ...sad

Hide contents

Cr on pic

ClyVpNbUkAErvmn.jpg

ClyVql4UkAA1Bvt.jpg

ClyVriQUYAA6ABT.jpg

ClyVs24VAAAn5Bx.jpg

These pictures broke my heart for JY :(((... He's thoughtful and sad..(cry), obviously over ZZ and him.. not being able to attend ZZ's concerts... that's heart broken & truly disappointing/upsetting..!! Poor babies!!! JY you are so real with your emotions.. we can read you so clearly.. it hurts us too.. we love you & ZZ!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

@mrsaturn it's not shocking I guess as JY's role is very minor in that drama, so he'll appear in the last 3 episodes. IIRC it's like a flashback or something.

Haha i am more surprised he will only appear in the last few episodes. Then again i kinda plan to watch this drama since it looks very interesting 

• Like 8