Continuing aeisleigh's post on JY's on DWS. 

Spoiler

When some in other forum said JY is cold (eh, what nonsense is this, we have been here, some since the beginning of this thread over a thousand page ago and some from hundreds pages ago, we are all know he is not!) Don't care about other platform, but here we have been totally talking about him and ZZ constantly and we know he is just a big dork. Layered like onions. And we love every layer of him and the multi sides of ZZ. No matter who your bias is. We love them.

Here's another proof of that tall, gentle monster, (a)dork(able) young man! (Yup he is not even 24, sigh).

Oh, the fanart shared by @aeislaeigh looks so good, please please translate it dear kind translators :)

doc @mchansk07 I laughed with you 'what kind of monster is this' statement hahaha

Spoiler

And that monster is getting more and more prominent with some newest pic! Like that dws shoot when he was in tight fitted red/maroon suit. Oh lalala and even in that D&G flowery jeans, you can see his middle child SO majestic. I am sure he knows that people (maybe only some, like you, me, kimmy, ximmy, skeletoworks, one over there, another over here and bunch everywhere) just can't help to stare what a nice package he has. I mean like gorgeous face, nice body, nice long lean fingers, great personality, and then... Being graced with that monster. ZZ you are so lucky

• Like 20

Korean fans are truly amazing!! So thoughtful with their ways of showing love and support to ZZ/YuZhou.  Awwhh.. so nice of them to have this gesture of 'donating rice' and then distributing them to family/children in need after the event, so kind-hearted and considerate, my FULL RESPECT for them, it's a brilliant way to help the needy families.   I appreciate this kind of gesture from anyone, there are so many who are in need of support and help around us/in all of our countries.. so this gesture from the Korean fans are very touching, they're not only loving and supporting our ZZ, they are also giving the same love and support to children and families who are in need.  A great example to follow..  I love, admire & appreciate people who care for the needy. I'm touched by you all Korean fans! I LOVE your country, it's beautiful, people and places the same, thankyou.. big hugs to you all :))..  

• Like 16

On 25/06/2016 at 6:58 AM, chrisbear1225 said:

Is zz in a relationship?  Because calling someone before boarding a flight is a couple thing right? And he's too old to call his parents before a flight. #delulu

lol... it's so funny what you said there Chrisbear.. but it's really true, you're right, I don't think he's calling his parents before boarding his flight, so it must be our 'whale' he's calling lol.. sweet!

• Like 7

On 25/06/2016 at 7:04 AM, mrsaturn said:

About the video! Yes it was quite obvious he is saying bye bye after hearing a voice message. I would like to think that it is someone we know! Anyone knows how to read lips?!

@charlie10 What was the time this video taken? Was JY filming DWS at that time? I dont know I am being delulu or what but the way he replied looks like how I will reply to someone I love. I REFUSED TO BELIEVE IT IS FOR HIS MOM!

You guys are soooo funny!!!...lol.. I can't believe how 'silly' we can get for these two YuZou haha... 'read lips?!' ..'time taken..?'.. ??..all these..lol..it's like we're really the 'FBI' team we want to analyse everything lol.. (can't stop laughing at these comments/questions, so funny you all!lol..) So entertaining this Soompi family!  ZZYY what have you done to us???!! Can't believe I've landed on this.. unbelievable.. loving this YuZhou sailing with you all..:)))..x

• Like 9

I can't seem to move on from that NCNH #7. Keep coming back and watching that part 2. Yu looked so handsome and couldn't help feeling jealous at the person he belonged to. No news made me feel a little angst and watching their interviews made me being dreamy full with sighs.

In the novel, every time the part about Hai questioning his actions towards Yin came up, I couldn't help wondering, how can someone be so in love and doesn't realize and know about it. Of course love would be the last thing, maybe never, that would cross his mind since there is no way he would fall in love with another man when he already has a girlfriend which means he isn't 'that'. But as time passes, he can't think any other explanation of his feeling towards Yin except love.

I really love that part where Yin unconciously hugged Hai while sleeping. How he searched for the softest part to sleep on and ended up on Hai's shoulder, with his arm around Hai's waist. He was sleeping but it meant that he was comfortable having Hai beside him. And I wish someone could draw that scene too, just like that proposal.

(I just want to thank everyone that work so hard for the translation. And CJD too, for writing the novel and bring it to life with Yu and Zhou. I can't picture HaiYin as anyone else except YuZhou.)

Lately, I found crossline doesn't make sense anymore. Yes, we don't have their confession but almost all of us believe they are together. It is not like we are spreading lies. Everyone has their own opinions and until YuZhou themselves reveal about it, anyone can believe what they want. And crossline doesn't make it less believable or the other way.

So, I just want to give a heads up. Since I believe YuZhou are together, I probably won't use crossline anymore since the difference between crossline and crossline is just a thin line (did you get the pun? :w00t:). Maybe sometimes but very rarely so anyone that has different opinion can just skip me.

• Like 21

JY - DWS

Spoiler

Cr uuuops

CmN1PVPUgAAsLru.jpg

CmN1PaGUkAAlAyq.jpg

CmN1PaHUcAAWaG5.jpg

Spoiler

ZZ - Light Concert Korea

Spoiler

Cr Redmoon9294

CmN1oisUgAAkA0-.jpg

CmN1oiqUcAEo0FJ.jpg

CmN1oirVYAA5pto.jpg

CmN1oiuUkAAXTmx.jpg

JY - SE Weekly - old and blurry but ZZ is there :)

Spoiler

Cr Order_Sinka

Cle6PzdUkAE66uo.jpg

Cle6P3xUgAA0-zo.jpg

Cle6QMMVYAAnZ-8.jpg

Cle6QYEUoAA6awl.jpg

Throw back Shang Hai FM - one day, in a very near future, I hope

Spoiler

Cr Just_be_happy

CmIijGkVEAAZUac.jpg

CmIih1DVAAAqm-R.jpg

• Like 20

On 25/06/2016 at 9:26 AM, ximichem said:

[Speculating time]

Wae JY's Korean name is there?

@kmmyzz wae? xD

Hide contents

5e615563jw1f57ji9djj1j20hs0rw78q.jpg

5e615563jw1f57ji9hrbij20520513yg.jpg

Cr on pic

I know not xD

Edit:

K-fans throw a feast for ZZ and staffs (and cookies and cakes and all..) i cri

@nedaaa *patting*

Hide contents

006tdHTYgw1f57i1yjtfxj30qo0f0djf.jpg006tdHTYgw1f57i1zfqn8j30qo0f0ju8.jpg

Cr to @许魏洲0625演唱会_korean后援会

Korean fans.. I want to be ZZhouuu..!lol.... You are all toooooo nice and toooooo good!!! So KIND all of you, I'm so TOUCHED by your affections to ZZ.  Our baby prince is so blessed to have you all! I want to go back to your country!lol... thankyou Korean fans :^ . ^***  *********all stars for you! 

• Like 10

On 25/06/2016 at 10:14 AM, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@mrsaturn Yes i can read lips i'm hearing impaired but *sobs* i can only read Dutch,German and English *sobs*.:tears:

@dutchaddictCool another Cp fan from the Netherlands.

Guy's help i'm melting here with all the Timmy and Johnny pictures thank you so mutch for posting it and thanks for all the translating and video's.:wub:

GHBLYYuZhou has 'truly' created something 'phenomenal' -  themselves & this family.. like they have brought the whole universe of people here together in this soompi family.. amazing..!  'Mrsaturn' I applaud you for able to 'read lips'.. it's an admirable gift! :).. awesome everyone here! No wonder our YuZhou love keeps growing and for Soompi family also. My love to you all so gifted and talented people - fanfics, FBI team, captain of the ship lol.. all of you!:)...xx

• Like 18

9 hours ago, xix19xix said:

He will appear in the last three episodes :sweatingbullets:

Btw, where is JY? Speculation: I suspect he might be having vocal training in preparation for the yaya concert. But with who?

?!?! Last three episodes? Where did you read this info? It doesnt make sense since he is emperor so shouldnt the story start from past to present? Or its a flashback and talked about this emperor? Damn and i thought we will get to see him in early episodes. There's a total of 35 episodes if i rem correctly 

• Like 2

On 25/06/2016 at 10:44 AM, bearology said:

Is this before or after recording? JY looks so tired and ...sad

Hide contents

Cr on pic

ClyVpNbUkAErvmn.jpg

ClyVql4UkAA1Bvt.jpg

ClyVriQUYAA6ABT.jpg

ClyVs24VAAAn5Bx.jpg

These pictures broke my heart for JY :(((... He's thoughtful and sad..(cry), obviously over ZZ and him.. not being able to attend ZZ's concerts... that's heart broken & truly disappointing/upsetting..!! Poor babies!!! JY you are so real with your emotions.. we can read you so clearly.. it hurts us too.. we love you & ZZ!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

@mrsaturn it's not shocking I guess as JY's role is very minor in that drama, so he'll appear in the last 3 episodes. IIRC it's like a flashback or something.

Haha i am more surprised he will only appear in the last few episodes. Then again i kinda plan to watch this drama since it looks very interesting 

• Like 8

When my two baobeis still can be seen together

Spoiler

Anyone know when is this photoshoot? JY looks so badass with Bowie couple tshirt

Spoiler

@mrsaturn is this theBowie tshirt you mentioned on your next page's post on weibo? The one that @gayyoxx asked?

@gayyoxx 

Spoiler

ahh that's what the OP on IG mentioned but the pic on weibo said esquire. So bit confusing, but we know it was OK, since jy did not have any photoshoot with esquire since last with ZZ when that guy kindly molested ZZ by hanging his hand hugging him ignoring his uncomfort look. Made JY shot a death glare. Ugh. Agree with their stylist name Johnny Huang Jingyu :D btw, why snail like connection? I have been dying to go back home just for the internet connection. Been suffering with speed and data in Asia during the holiday. Hahaha addicted to internet!

• Like 24

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

Haha i am more surprised he will only appear in the last few episodes. Then again i kinda plan to watch this drama since it looks very interesting 

I'm not that surprised, it's possible that they actually planned that to make JY's fans watch the whole thing till the end before actually seeing JY in it :P I have to agree, it looks interesting! Thank you for telling us about JY having another show on 3/7 (the one with Selina and Ella)! God I love S.H.E since forever. Do you have more info about it...? (to be fair I haven't checked my Weibo for a while) 

I'm excited to see what kind of questions Ella will ask JY :phew: Thanks in advance!

edit : @mrsaturn thanks, you're a star! AnimatedStar.gif

Lol JY accidentally liking his own post... :sweatingbullets: this dork ahhh. Haters,you can say whatever you want about him - but he's just so precious.

Spoiler

Fullscreen_capture_01072016_84353_AM.jpg

• Like 24