Quantcast

Kinda off topic since JY has not appear yet but 

Spoiler

Anyone know if any youtube/dailymotion uploaded demon girl? Want to download and play it on my tv.

In related news, cant wait for jy 3rd july show/program. Excited to find out more secrets and hopefully some sweets/ hints 

@Scandani good idea how about talk Johnny's singing personaly i find his voice amazing and hes mutch better than he was another talend of him.

I would love to see him more singing to what do you all think about that?

Can some one translate this if try it with google translate but don't understand a thing from it hahaha

Cr Johnny his company weibo

Spoiler
006u6uFmjw1f4df8p75fij30hr0rin1d.jpg
#黄景瑜说了算# 在昨晚的《约吧!大明星》中,官官君被强大的粉丝满屏的弹幕呆到![震惊]被那句一言不合就“黄景瑜说了算”萌到![转发]然而呆萌的官官君却被“你suai你suai你最suai”的黄boss秒杀到![甩甩手]有同感的童鞋举个爪![群体围观]
  • 006u6uFmjw1f5e6u7hv50j31pc0yiu0x.jpg
  • 006u6uFmjw1f5e6ufultpj31pc0yikjl.jpg
  • 006u6uFmjw1f5e6ui1zv0j31pc0yie81.jpg
  • 006u6uFmjw1f5e6ula3usj31pc0yihdu.jpg
  • 006u6uFmjw1f5e6uobfv1j31pc0yikjl.jpg
  • 006u6uFmjw1f5e6u3lklaj31pc0yib29.jpg
  • 006u6uFmjw1f5e6ur3qxqj31pc0yinpd.jpg

• Like 11

@Kim Kruisbessie several weeks ago, iirc his manager announced that he has some talk to have an album in Taiwan. But, sadly as most of his project (other than modelling as gayyoxx mentioned) got cut and we never heard about them again. I do hope some news comes up soon. He supposed to have photobook from Cannes with Harper's Bazaar and who knows maybe real album! Also his own brand for sweater clothing ... I really don't know the status of those projects. Maybe some can shed some more information?

• Like 14

Yes i love to see him sing! I really love his voice 

Anyway i found raw video of demon girl on youtube

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ - Not sure who is this guy :sweatingbullets: Ouyoshibu Weibo update

Hide contents

CmSMiZgUkAAAhuF.jpg

CmSNVfxUMAEefBD.jpg

No offense to the other guy, but, honestly, at first, I thought he was a wax figure. :crazy: And we talk about ZZ's makeup at times...

Seriously love ZZ's shirt, though. Looking kind of...powerful...somehow. 

• Like 20

On 6/29/2016 at 11:03 AM, tompark said:

GOOD NEWS! 
VIKI got the license for "Addicted"
https://www.viki.com/tv/30705c-addicted
58d3b085f2.jpg?x=b&s=780x436&q=h&e=t&f=t

Now you don't have to worry if the place you're watching will have the videos blocked.
Have fun :w00t:

I just realized these are UNCUT english subbed episodes!  Thank youuuu.  Time to relive the journey over again with added bonus.  =D

• Like 8

1 hour ago, bearology said:

If you read it carefully, gayyoxx didn't say that its a fact.

"But isn't it a fact, that ZZ attended both the press conference and a TV interview where Addicted was explicitly named?

He could have protected himself."

That's what I say.

PLEASE CALM DOWN EVERYBODY!

I never accused anyone of anything. How could I. Noone here knows the truth.

All I say is, that it is a sad thing, that because of a mixture of many reasons things regarding Addicted  are no longer the same as they were when this thread started.

I was a little provocative, sure.

The most important thing is, that the sparkle in ZZs eyes is back and JY seems to be happy too.

Do you know how many young people struggle with their lives, or must fear death even for who they are.

I bet, that a lot of them, who saw the series were affected in a positive way. And some were also affected because of what happened in the past weeks.

Who did what is not my concern nor my business. I strongly believe that everyone takes decisions in his/her live because he/she wants to do it in the best possible and positive way according to their inner truth. 

I was not happy how things turned out here. There are times to celebrate, to delulu but there are also times for mourning.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@Kim Kruisbessie several weeks ago, iirc his manager announced that he has some talk to have an album in Taiwan. But, sadly as most of his project (other than modelling as gayyoxx mentioned) got cut and we never heard about them again. I do hope some news comes up soon. He supposed to have photobook from Cannes with Harper's Bazaar and who knows maybe real album! Also his own brand for sweater clothing ... I really don't know the status of those projects. Maybe some can shed some more information?

@Scandani Aaaw thats to bad that he never heard from it. Than hoping that Harper's Bazaar something can do. Johnny has such a deep beautiful voice. That would be cool to own brand sweater clothing. I hope something positive rolls out (or is it comes out sometimes i'm strugle with english lol).

• Like 1

ZZ. Is this new? Today? :blink:

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CmSSVvVUIAAkZAr.jpg

CmSSVvVUcAAbNyi.jpg

YZ manip (omg, CP's fans...Fast and Furious!!)

Spoiler

Cr YZZB

CmSVSO9UsAAnbkx.jpg

@sohocomo to be honest, I freaked out when I first saw the photo too auntie :sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

2 hours ago, tea4two said:

Ok guys, I NEED EVERYBODY'S HELP!  I've started the wiki pages for Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou.  I wrote and put everything together like at three in the morning so it's quite a mess and probably need some serious proof reading/editing and more content.  Please go and contribute if you can, wikipedia is public domain so anyone can edit or add content to any wiki page as long as they cite their sources.

ALSO, if you know anyone who took an awesome high definition photo of ZZ or JY (meaning that they/you are the owner of the photo), PLEASE contribute OR ask them to contribute the photo to the wiki page.  Due to COPYRIGHT LAWS, YOU NEED TO OWN THE PHOTO or HAVE PERMISSION TO USE IT!  If you don't know how to contribute a photo to the wiki page, let me know and I can guide you or do it for you.  

It is just the beginning.  I hope we can expand these pages as their career grow.  Toward the light, to a brighter future!

yayyyyyy, I love u :wub:

actually I kind of had the same thought like u few weeks ago.

But I was so busy and my English is rather bad.

i already make an account at wiki but hesitate because of my grammar problem :sweatingbullets:

i will support u and give u this :cookie::cookie::cookie:

our boys are kind of MIA this few days.

hope they got their rest before start another hectic schedule :w00t:

• Like 16

Hello guys, Im new here, just watched the series, and finished it in one sitting. O.o Haha, just wondering, any news for season 2? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

No offense to the other guy, but, honestly, at first, I thought he was a wax figure. :crazy: 

Oh Sohocomo, you made me burst out laughing in the train after all the previous post. So thank you! :cookie: I will try to find more pictures of Yu's hand for you. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jorn Utzon said:

Hello guys, Im new here, just watched the series, and finished it in one sitting. O.o Haha, just wondering, any news for season 2? 

Hello, welcome. If we are lucky, it will be in 7 years and 9 months or so. Lol

Please read more on the first post on the first page. It will answer most of your answers.

• Like 20

@bearology thanks for understanding my points and for ZZ's photos. I hope that is a photo of him filming MV! 

Looking at the style, I guess it is either Light or Understanding Dream. If I have a say, I prefer a MV for Understaning Dream. The song is better imho and seeing ZZ sings with Ryan is cute haha.

Oh yeah. Does anyone here have the English translation of Light's lyrics?

• Like 11

You guys are too awesome!!! Wiki page for YuZhou. :cookie::cookie::cookie: for you awesome people!!!

About the same outfit, recently (maybe last year or early this year), my previous couple was caught wearing the same jacket for different magazines. The ship already sank and with lawsuits going on with the seme, the possibility of them contacting each other is like super low. It was the seme 1st wore the jacket, then the uke. Unless both editors of those mags are the same person or they still ship the couple, I don't know how that can happened. (Too lazy to eleborate more :expressionless:)

Is the same clothes more interesting or the Moncler shirt more interesting? Or when the gifter wear the Moncler shirt? :w00t: