Just FYI but Asiatoday is reuploading all of ZZ's videos as they titled the videos wrongly, I'll be reuploading them on youtube... if anyone wants to.

@Scandani I thought that was a letter from fan instead? The handwriting is tooooo beautiful for someone who doesn't really know Korean o.o

• Like 18

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... ZZ you're so beautiful, cool, amazing, shining, OMG. I should be sleeping right now since I'll need to leave home at 4 am tomorrow. But then ZZ sang those 2 songs. How do you expect me to sleep ZZ (though I don't mind a bit) I'm getting crazier now. I swear if JY doesn't do anything soon, I'll ship ZY.. Seriously. 

So, from tomorrow onward I'll get busy and can't follow this forum as much as I'd like T.T Just please let there only be good news. And really guys, I think I'll feel like this every time ZZ has his concert. How many more are there? Can I survive? Anyway, recently ZZ is a bracelet type or guy right? So probably there's some more candies there, just saying. 

• Like 11

Gahhh thank you @bearology for the link. Thank God, I already watch it two times before they blocked it. Feel so emotional once again. Why they blocked it? Copyright problem? Gahhh I need to watch that again. *go and rewatch ZZ sang If By The Sea again until my ear bleed*

Yes @kmmyzz, please upload it on YT. Thank you so much in advanced. Gotta waiting for you then.

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Gahhh thank you @bearology for the link. Thank God, I already watch it two times before the blocked it. Feel so emotional once again. Why they blocked it? Copyright problem? Gahhh I need to watch that again. *go and rewatch ZZ sang If By The Sea again until my ear bleed*

@kmmyzz just mentioned they are re-uploading it. Walk Slowly was named Understand your Dream :D I saw they uploaded to Youtube then deleted it there too.

:tears: YZ fan art.  Cr on pic

Spoiler

ClzlJFMUkAAnz1x.jpg

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, ximichem said:

Fancam Because of Sea by RealZone

Hide contents

Ok my friend just told me that she heard Johnny's voice during the Hai Ruo You Yin performance. She said Zhouzhou is using the recording of Johnny's voice... 

I listened to it many times also I cannot hear and how could I not recognise my baobei's special distinguishing voice?? She said it's the "jian bing jian" part around 2:07... When I first listened to other fancams, at some points, I also heard him sounds a lot like Johnny but I still think it's him and not the recording.

Anyone heard Johnny's voice during this song?

New Weibo post by Johnny

from DWS shooting (No ZZ related sorry)

Spoiler

53c60a94jw1f57rxvcrc7j23402c0x6p.jpg53c60a94jw1f57rxz7y2lj22c0340u0x.jpg

I love how he sits so pretty 

53c60a94jw1f57ry3b119j23402c07wi.jpg53c60a94jw1f57ry3w3xbj20zk0qote3.jpg53c60a94jw1f57rxrgg8zj21e011inpe.jpg53c60a94jw1f57ry81p1cj23402c0x6p.jpg

cr. Johnny黄景瑜

@gashupingo thank you for the sugar. I teared up again. I think both boys showed simultaneously how Addicted means so much for them (JY admitted that in the interview last week, and now ZZ, sugar indeed. But, still tore my heart). Last time.. Last time... I feel you @skeletonworks I feel you....:tears::tears::tears:

I wish next time we would read that it would be new beginning... but, hey, kitten said after Thai FM that it was just the beginning....for separate career wise and public performance. Okay. am not okay, going to cry under the blanket now.

I am still proud, I am...

@mrsaturn Youku All Star (Don't know if it's interview or his own show, since it was about 75 mins long) but, as I remember the excerpt he was talking about the webseries that made him where he is now. Was it ryokise who gave the excerpt or gashupingo. 

@xix19xix yeah, we have seen some that expected that already. hehe, but I would not worry, both JY and ZZ has very strong personalities of their own, that is not easily succumbed to demand. I agree with some who said, they are the captain of the ship. They decide when they want to give us candies, sugars and all. But, their personal life is their personal life. I am quite happy that they still give us a glimpse of their relationship (for me personally, showing that they wear similar outfit, with some hints word) that is what they are comfortable now. I will take it. I do not want to prode too far, even my curiousity would like to know more, but to what extent and that extent would meet their privacy boundaries. So, I will just melt in to a puddle to every hints they're throwing. While hoping, praying, wishing, that their dreams, their road to success is opening, and their relationship getting stronger or stay good. (to whatever they want to call their r/s is).

• Like 20

Guest skeletonworks
33 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

ZZ introduce the 3 photos very important to him (I think I saw he give 3 cards to fans, not sure if it's these 3 photos or it's another thing)
1) Beijing sign meet, the starting of his dreams
2) Thai fan meet, the first time he sing Light
3) Madame Figaro, why he choose? the OP also doesn't know

photo & description cr. 美宁滴啾啾鱼
comment cr. 鱼粥小甜豆   1) ZZ's first concert, 2) Last time same frame, 3) Last time magazine photoshoot together *waving emoticon*

Reveal hidden contents

1. Beijing sign meet, the starting of his dreams

3H4MZQo.jpg

2) Thai fan meet, the first time he sing Light

czCLIHy.jpg

3) Madame Figaro, why he choose? the OP also doesn't know

2I7rQle.jpg

"Last time"????? I refuse to believe in that... If we go into delulu mode, to think that he regards these 3 photos as very important to him, my heart really breaks..... It means that each photo signifies a very pivotal point in his life. I mean why would he choose a photo from Madame Figaro shooting though out of all the photoshoots he had done so far? Him in Men's Uno is waaaaaay hotter and sexier. Trendshealth is also not bad. Of course it could be his personal preference although fans like me might think otherwise...

Whether what we decrypted is true or not, it pains me and upsets me all over again... *sigh*

Thanks @gashupingo for sharing this! Pls do share with us any interesting tidbits from the concert bLXKIxI.gif  

@mrsaturn Yeah I also thought so.. I think my friend delulu too much lol. She kept on listening to it over and over again.. This is just like trying to see Zhouzhou's reflection in that marble pillar when Johnny was in Dandong sZGBxt5.gif

19 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@gashupingo thank you for the sugar. I teared up again. I think both boys showed simultaneously how Addicted means so much for them (JY admitted that in the interview last week, and now ZZ, sugar indeed. But, still tore my heart). 

Interview last week? Which interview is this?

@Scandani oh that! I thought it was a new interview because you said last week... isnt that show aired few weeks back or i had lost track of time?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scandani said:

New Weibo post by Johnny

from DWS shooting (No ZZ related sorry)

Reveal hidden contents

53c60a94jw1f57rxvcrc7j23402c0x6p.jpg53c60a94jw1f57rxz7y2lj22c0340u0x.jpg

I love how he sits so pretty 

53c60a94jw1f57ry3b119j23402c07wi.jpg53c60a94jw1f57ry3w3xbj20zk0qote3.jpg53c60a94jw1f57rxrgg8zj21e011inpe.jpg53c60a94jw1f57ry81p1cj23402c0x6p.jpg

cr. Johnny黄景瑜

I am actually kind of worried that fans may now demand JY to respond... As much I also hope for, I feel that we should not. He has other shows which he needs to make sure are not canned...

After all, it will be unfair to the other stars and workers... Since ZZ is wearing some of JY's stuff, perhaps it is good enough for now.

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks

Fanarts by 呼呼花(officially my favourite YZ artist):

It's cute and am I the only one who thinks it's sort of cryptic?

Fanart #1: Them singing Hai Ruo You Yin happily during the Shanghai FM, holding hands and all..

Fanart #2: Them singing Hai Ruo You Yin but teary eyes... On top of that Zhouzhou is a meow and Johnny is a kangaroo.. It's like they can't be seen together as their own self.. 

Or is it because the fanart #1 is done during the Shanghai FM era before the total banning because now she only draws kangaroo/meow...?

But still, the Hai Ruo You Yin sang before is such a very happy moments for them and the latest one is just.... *sobbed sobbed*

Spoiler

a966fe84jw1f57weyu9ooj20gf0gfq4t.jpga966fe84jw1f57wewal4fj20gf0gf41u.jpg