6 hours ago, tea4two said:

The effect that JY have on ZZ is the greatest and worst asset, beauty and sensuality.  ZZ will experience many ups and down and he attracts a lot of negative energy.  He will need a lot of protection.  JY is key to dispersing those negative energy.  

Painful but pleasurable - isn't that what ZZ says? It's not just about being a practice doll.

@tea4two Do you have the original post saved? I would love to have a look at it if you don't mind. :)

• Like 14

Oh so want to update JY's arrival pictures but am still on the road driving. But he looks so good! He changed his pants though, but still ugly xD sorry for spazzing here but I've missed him sooo bad that to see his recent pictures made me squealed and felt a spread of warmth in my heart. (So cheesy ikr)

Bribing cookies to those who will update pictures of JY in Milan :cookie::cookie::cookie: gorgeous Huang boss needs some posts dedicated to him now! Must! Need! K sorry I'll stop now /runs away

• Like 15

Weibo update

More Johnny from the 'See You Monday' recording

Spoiler

Source:   52HERTZ-WITHJOHNNY

0060ZmA9jw1f4y6musdvuj30xc1e04g8.jpg

More Timmy from his charity work yesterday

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   StrawberryMojito_许魏洲pics

006kc9xojw1f4y6wh0k0gj31jk2gvb2a.jpg

006kc9xojw1f4y6wff6srj31jk2bcnpe.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   CaTimmy_许魏洲微站

006ql3vqjw1f4y643o0qej32081c67wh.jpg

006ql3vqjw1f4y64burjrj344p2r57wk.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   冰冰TICKTOCK

ea146d5ejw1f4xjk0078ij243v2om7wi.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f4yboqf08sj248d2rkkjm.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   BubbleSheep_许魏洲图博

006pvaMbgw1f4xnmkgcgxj333k4n4u0x.jpg

006pvaMbgw1f4xnmgfw0dj333k4n41ky.jpg

EDIT:  @liesl I'll give way and edit it later when I find a photo to replace it.. :D

• Like 18

JY pics coming through!!

4LhSGjI.jpg

sooaqQu.jpg

ClJEXadUsAAX4Gy.jpg

ClJFkiRVYAE9HRH.jpg

ClJFmwoVYAINQns.jpg

His outfit though...... :mellow:

EDIT : Oh hey, @aeislaeigh posted this quicker than me. Oh well.. :sweatingbullets:

Never thought I'll join the dark side but hey look at the blue below! Another picture to the 50 shades of blue collection. :w00t:

Tagging @Scandani @ximichem @kmmyzz @guhai (:tears:) and who else... auntie @sohocomo? xD

Kay, I'm turning weird. weird-smiley.gif Bye.

• Like 21

If D&G's collection is all about flowers and birds and since JY is in  Milan on their account, I guess he'll be this flowery the whole time... He looks pretty good in anything, though. 

It doesn't much matter who it is who decides that JY & ZZ should wear the same things all the time, the point is that it's happened too many times to be a coincidence. And too many times for them to not be aware of it, or even purposely choosing too. I don't believe all of the stylists they're working with would purposely make that choice. One or two, sure, but not all. So I believe they must have had something to do with the decisions.

Anyway, ZZ checked in on weibo just as JY landed in Frankfurt and then off again. So checking he's arrived, as usual? This always happens, so yeah. 

There's an article on JY in China Daily today, if someone could properly translate it perhaps. It mentions his future projects and something about music and concerts, so I'm intrigued. And that's a mainstream, national paper, right?

Thank you! But why is ZZ cancelling again? Seems it happens a lot with him... Could it just be a scheduling conflickt with the other event, the one that JY was rumoured to attend too before? @mrsaturn. Gotta love how fans always try to get JY & ZZ together. One day, it will happen!

• Like 18

@charlie10 it's about the 20 june showcase that jy will be attending. They mentioned that this show will have 9 concert which jy said he will attend so the author is guessing if jy will be targeting the music industry. The article also mentioned that he will be singing for charity. This 20 june show will also have interaction with fans, jy will do what the fans requested. Btw, the article did an intro on jy saying he became popular cos of a certain web drama but at the end of the article they asked fans (reader) to look forward to another kind of "guhai"

Btw zz live stream for tmr is canceled 

• Like 11

@charlie10 not sure why, i only saw the organiser of the live stream posted about the cancellation and that fans who paid for the live stream pass will be refunded.

Anyway the hunan show (Idol is coming) that will feature jy posted on their wb asking who else they want to see? Added that if the request for that particular idol is high they will definitely invite him/her to the show and make it happen. Guess what? It's flooded with fans asking for zz. (Though the only jy fans are not happy with this)

• Like 11

Have anyone posted this? 

Baby whale updated his IG in Milan covered in branches, leaves and birds hihi

and he says: Yoo

And I say: Yoo back at ya!

Spoiler

Throw back two gorgeous baobeis

Spoiler

@Kim Kruisbessie yeah he does look tired, but who wouldn't? He just had a long flight. How many hours was his flight with the transfer? I do hope he gets enough rest before his activities started. His schedule seems pretty hectic ahead. It is good that he has jobs, just stay healthy, JY-ah! 

@bearology is that JY today, or during the Shanghai film festival? the shirt seems like few days ago ?

• Like 14

From the photobook, Cr [全世界都不如我疼你]

Spoiler

ClJhBZoUYAUqIkX.jpg

ClJX3D3VAAAEvoG.jpg

ClJX5GoUoAASx21.jpg

ClJX-QiUgAA55ZP.jpg

Back then everything was beautiful :tears:  I got a notification that mine will be delivered on Monday :wub:

More JY. Cr [JohnnYearn1992]

Spoiler

ClJtdNCVYAA5-mi.jpg

ClJtgK_UYAAPMu5.jpg

ClJtjDfVEAEZx6P.jpg

@Scandani Oops, didn't look properly. He is fooling my eyes with all these bird shirts :sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

50 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Kim Kruisbessie yeah he does look tired, but who wouldn't? He just had a long flight. How many hours was his flight with the transfer? I do hope he gets enough rest before his activities started. His schedule seems pretty hectic ahead. It is good that he has jobs, just stay healthy, JY-ah! 

I have no idea i only know how long the fly is from Amsterdam to Australia 23 hours is that with stop for fuel in Singapore ( have fam in Australia and New-Zealand) so i gues hes about 18 hours on fly.

Hahahaha thats what i have text him in his IG "you look tired take care of yourself".

• Like 2

I know this would come... I told my close friends about this but... (warning: negative post ahead)

Spoiler

I was right, ZZ was once again used for his popularity. His segment in the CCTV3 was completely edited out. I knew it this would come, some C-fans were suspicious, I was too. Now that ZZ doesn't appear in the show where everyone else did, you know it's not a good sign. 

Also instead of clarifying,

Spoiler

CCTV15 said ZZ will appear tomorrow to sing 10 Years. Like out of nowhere. And no clarification on the missing ZZ from today's episode. It was obvious they edited him out. They singled him out. They left them out. I am so pissed, I should've known I should not let my hopes high with China programs. 

• Like 22

47 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I know this would come... I told my close friends about this but... (warning: negative post ahead)

Reveal hidden contents

I was right, ZZ was once again used for his popularity. His segment in the CCTV3 was completely edited out. I knew it this would come, some C-fans were suspicious, I was too. Now that ZZ doesn't appear in the show where everyone else did, you know it's not a good sign. 

Also instead of clarifying,

Hide contents

CCTV15 said ZZ will appear tomorrow to sing 10 Years. Like out of nowhere. And no clarification on the missing ZZ from today's episode. It was obvious they edited him out. They singled him out. They left them out. I am so pissed, I should've known I should not let my hopes high with China programs. 

aiyo aiya *cursing in multiple languages* why why they did this !!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is it true? ZZ is really edited out? I thought they would broadcast his segment later or something. 

I really can't see the reason why they needed to edit him out. The ban is after all not applied to both of them individually but only to both of them as a couple. Johnny's face can be seen everywhere in lots of variety shows. Why can't ZZ?

I would love to know the reason why they can't broadcast ZZ. If they want to use ZZ's fame, broadcasting his segment will actually be the logical move in my opinion since it will bring more ratings (and no backlash) to the show. Now this show will get backlash and everyone will turn their back from this show. Great job?

Really can't understand the logic behind this. <_<

• Like 20

42 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

But why? Surely it's not actually good for the show to lure his fans in and then not have him appear? I don't get what the strategy is. Is this part of the ban? Are they still afraid to have him on network tv? What else would be the issue? I can't believe they'd put time and money on inviting him and then just edit him out. It makes no sense to me. Maybe they too were told not to air his segment? Poor guy! It's very saddening, seeing how hard he works, how sweet he is and is still in the doghouse, for no discernible reason.

@liesl - JY hasn't appeared on any network shows, yet, right? Just streamed. Or am I mistaken? 

It sucks, anyway. 

Btw, ZZ added two new followings to his weibo today. One within the last hour or so (i.e. when I last checked). Without him appearing on the tracker app... So, obviously it's not registering all his online time. Either it's just not working or he (and JY) has found a way around being tracked. (He is online right now, though.)

• Like 15