22 hours ago, beabeola said:

I have read the pieces of novel translated in english :tears: Finally i can give a proper closure to the web-series and to the couple!! Now, i can understand better their characters.. The actors were amazing and, after reading the novel, i'm more impressed with them.. They were truly perfect :heart: 

Thank you for all your hard work :D

I tried so hard to stay away...but the addiction was just too strong.  The only regret I have is that I finished them too quickly.  I really wish we can see this translated into Season 2 sometimes in the hopeful future.  The substances in the remainder part of the novel are some of the best piece of storytelling, if not the best I have come across.  This was truly a gift, thank you CJD and to you guys for keeping this forum alive.  

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

He

has not

returned

to 

Shanghai.

OML!!!

where's Jingyu???

(I feel like playing where's Waldo right now)

But, maybe he has some works in Beijing up to now? Maybe filming date with superstar? (Ah yes, his role had been replaced). Or something else? No news at all from him @jlt4ever?

I checked Weibo and Baidu Tieba -  no news at all.

I think JY is a very smart guy. He knows how to keep things secret. If he wants to hide sth, I don't think we can find out about it easily. The things we know are usually the things he wants to show off, like the necklace, the sunglasses, etc.

Btw, if there are so many good working opportunities in BJ, why doesn't he just move to Beijing already!!!

• Like 19

51 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

I checked Weibo and Baidu Tieba -  no news at all.

I think no news today (both of them) mean good news. Let them enjoy their quality time together after a long separation. ZZ might be busy preparing for his upcoming tours and JY might be meeting with producers and directors since he mentioned he has a few projects in pipeline. Hopefully if he has a lots of project in BJ, he will eventually move to BJ. Well, we all can think that JY is staying at ZZ's house and accompany his boyfriend with all the rehearsals and maybe personal stylist for his boyfriend music tour?

• Like 17

This is ZZ and JY online activity for today... that's a bit suspicions  doge_thumb.gif (Any of you who has the app can you check if this is correct as sometimes the app goes crazy and shows me different times within minutes)

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-05-21-10-44-00_zpsrhabhp

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, bearology said:

I think no news today (both of them) mean good news. Let them enjoy their quality time together after a long separation. ZZ might be busy preparing for his upcoming tours and JY might be meeting with producers and directors since he mentioned he has a few in pipeline. Hopefully if he has a lots of project in BJ, he will eventually moved to BJ. Well, we all can think that JY is staying at ZZ's house and accompany his boyfriend with all the rehearsals and maybe personal stylist for his boyfriend music tour?

I love your delulu so much! It can always make me laugh!

2 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

This is ZZ and JY online activity for today... that's a bit suspicions  doge_thumb.gif (Any of you who has the app can you check if this is correct as sometimes the app goes crazy and shows me different times within minutes)

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2016-05-21-10-44-00_zpsrhabhp

People say that when they are suspiciously inactive on Weibo, they are actually staying together. Sounds very convincing to me. B)

• Like 17

56 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:
M: Did any of the intimate scenes impress you?
Z: I’m impressed with all the intimate scenes…err…The most impressive scene is also the most intimate scene, the one we shot at Gu Hai's apartment…
J: Which one?
Z: You forgot? (doing some explanation I cannot hear)…A very intensive scene.
J: The scene where I was drunk?
Z: A pity that…
J: A pity that you didn’t get to watch it. (laugh)
M: The scene where you tried to hold him but failed?
Z: Yes, I threw him on the ground. It’s in one of the BTS videos.
J: Yes he threw me on the ground.
Z: He just fell.
M: Why did that scene impress you the most?
Z: Because it’s the most intimate scene.
J: Because it’s the only scene where I (I think he meant BLY) took the initiative. Before that, it was always me who took the initiative. (Looking at Z) In that scene, you took the initiative. You asked for it.
Z: Yes I asked for it. Usually it’s him who asked for it.

Haha! Thank you so much for translating! Once again, ZZ does all the work for us. I love the combination of JY's sarcasm (he's hilarious) and ZZ sincerity, because ZZ always says a little too much and JY just has to tease him about it. Why ARE you so 'impressed' by the scene with the most sexy times, ZZ? :blink:

9 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

People say that when they are suspiciously inactive on Weibo, they are actually staying together. Sounds very convincing to me. B)

That's what I always think. It's one of the things I find most telling, when they jointly go offline. If you consider how often JY usually logs in, I think it's safe to say he's not online at all if he hasn't logged in even once for many hours. I said it before: what's the point of checking in online when the person you most want to talk to is right beside you?

Unless the app is tricking us, of course. But if it isn't, I'm sold. :wub:

• Like 20

2 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

Here comes Part Three of the Femina interview. Hope you will like it.

After listening to their dialogues again and again, I have to say that ZZ you are so innocent! You never hesitate to answer those questions even knowing they are set-up ones...LOL...And JY you are so smart and protective of ZZ...You two are just perfect for each other!

Hide contents

Femina Interview

J: Jing Yu
Z: Zhou Zhou
F: Feng Song
C: Chen Wen
H: Host
M: Media (Journals)

09:47
M: When you shoot a kissing scene, do you have to repeat several times?
Z: A kissing scene?
M: Yes, can you complete it in one shot, or do you have to shoot several times?
Z: Basically one shot for each camera stand.
J: Yes, one shot for each camera stand.
Z: We need some overall shots and some close-up shots from different angles.
J: Our “smart” director set up 20 camera stands for us.
(J&Z laughing)
Z: No, there aren’t 20. Three to four camera stands. Or maybe two. I think four. Four shots for each kissing scene if there is no cut (I think he means NG).
M: Do you feel embarrassed when shooting the kissing scenes?
J: No.
M: Would you do any preparation work?
J: I’ll use some lip moisturizer.
M: Do you have to prepare your emotions before shooting, or do you shoot directly?
J: We encourage each other (before the shooting).
Z: You can do this! Mua (a kissing sound)
M: Did any of the intimate scenes impress you?
Z: I’m impressed with all the intimate scenes…err…The most impressive scene is also the most intimate scene, the one we shot at Gu Hai's apartment…
J: Which one?
Z: You forgot? (doing some explanation I cannot hear)…A very intensive scene.
J: The scene where I was drunk?
Z: A pity that…
J: A pity that you didn’t get to watch it. (laugh)
M: The scene where you tried to hold him but failed?
Z: Yes, I threw him on the ground. It’s in one of the BTS videos.
J: Yes he threw me on the ground.
Z: He just fell.
M: Why did that scene impress you the most?
Z: Because it’s the most intimate scene.
J: Because it’s the only scene where I (I think he meant BLY) took the initiative. Before that, it was always me who took the initiative. (Looking at Z) In that scene, you took the initiative. You asked for it.
Z: Yes I asked for it. Usually it’s him who asked for it.
M: In the show, Gu Hai did many sweet things for Luo Yin. In really life, have your male friends also done any sweet things for you? Can you share something with us?
(all thinking)
M: Why did you all suddenly become silent in thinking?
Z: Let me think. I have many good friends around me.
M: Share something with us.
Z: Once I got drunk and one of my bros…
(J starts laughing and Z looks at J)
Z: He carried me…
M: What happened?
Z: Just like Gu Hai to Bai Luo Yin, he... carried me home.
J: And did he throw you on the bed to shoot some photos?
(J&Z laughing)
Z: He actually did that!
M: How about the other actors?
F: Let’s start with the big brother.
J: I had some similar experiences. I got drunk and someone carried me home.
(Z laughing)
But what touches me is that when I carried someone else home and took the pictures, he didn’t get angry at me.
(J&Z laughing)
He didn't even get angry! (To F&C) Do you have anything to share?
F: Yes, we do. I was never carried home after getting drunk. But I want to share something happened between us four, something about big brother Jing Yu. In winter time, we had to shoot some summer scenes and wear very thin clothes. It was very cold and we had to wait outside. Then big brother Jing Yu gave his down coat to me. I was deeply touched. 
Z: Do you remember that? (not quite sure, can’t hear clearly)
J: I can only vaguely remember.
Z: Your love is too universal. (OMG ZZ are you jealous?)
C: I can’t think of anything.
F: OK that’s it.
M: A very simple question: are you all straight? (OMG how can you ask this question directly?!)
(I think the answers are cut in the video. IIRC, ZZ answered “what’s your guess” and JY answered “Let’s unify the answer: yes, we are”.)

14:30
M: Can you do some live acting of the cut scenes?
J: The cut scenes... In one of the cut scenes, I beat you (I think he means Wu Fang, the person who insulted BLY) up really hard. And there was blood everywhere. Can you pass me a knife so that I can act?
(Z laughing)
(To Z) Do you want to act?
M: Can you please act?
J: There was really a lot of blood in that scene. Besides if we act here, will that affect the ratings of our show?
M: No, it won’t. Anyway, the live stream got a little stuck now.
J: If it got stuck, then we don’t need to act.
(J & Z laughed and said something, but I can’t hear clearly)
Z: We’ve done with the acting, yay!

Yeahh... I also think that ZhouZhou is too innocent... He always answers the questions truthfully... and sometimes i think that he's too innocent that he needs someone beside him whenever he does an interview...

• Like 8

7 hours ago, cake oil said:

No one can get the uncut episodes?  :tears: I found from 1 to 5 but it was voice covered in Vietnamese.. it would be awesome if anyone can get eng subs 

did you really find it? are you sure they are the uncut ones? coz i think no one dare to upload them... too much risk :vicx:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

Here comes Part Three of the Femina interview. Hope you will like it.

After listening to their dialogues again and again, I have to say that ZZ you are so innocent! You never hesitate to answer those questions even knowing they are set-up ones...LOL...And JY you are so smart and protective of ZZ...You two are just perfect for each other!

Hide contents

Z: Once I got drunk and one of my bros…
(J starts laughing and Z looks at J)
Z: He carried me…
M: What happened?
Z: Just like Gu Hai to Bai Luo Yin, he... carried me home.
J: And did he throw you on the bed to shoot some photos?
(J&Z laughing)
Z: He actually did that!
M: How about the other actors?
F: Let’s start with the big brother.
J: I had some similar experiences. I got drunk and someone carried me home.
(Z laughing)
But what touches me is that when I carried someone else home and took the pictures, he didn’t get angry at me.
(J&Z laughing)
He didn't even get angry! (To F&C) Do you have anything to share?

Wait... are they dropping hints that they were the ones carrying each other home??

• Like 17

3 years months ago, 瑜洲. Cr 顾海你萌谁呢

Spoiler

3 years months ago, Cr 许魏洲PROME

Spoiler

Ci-yPtrUgAUwKbc.jpg

Cr Evans. This probably from ZZ's album

Spoiler

Ci809r9UUAQsr3v.jpg

Cr Camille_1219

Spoiler

Ci5TANEU4AAj9dg.jpg

Ci5S_ZQUUAAVuXd.jpg

I know this has been posted but translation pleaseeeee anyone :wub: Cr on pic

Spoiler

Ci8tz9GUoAA2By4.jpg

• Like 11

too cute :wub: ZZ fan art / wallpaper, credit on pics

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

520 special I think
Spoiler

image.jpg

anyway sure thing @seungrihyung :D excited to see your long-lost twin, huh? I haven't bought the flight tickets bc I haven't even gotten the concert ticket (plus I have to check with my boss whether my schedule is clear around that time T^T) anyway good luck for tomorrow (if you're getting the VIP ticket!!) 

• Like 19

Marry Me, a FMV. Cr on vid/IG.

Sweets, candies and sugars! I hope this will happen soon... HaiYin's 8 years = YuZhou's 8 weeks or 8 months! (crossing fingers and toes).

Oh, apparently not a full vid. Begging for someone find and upload the full video, please :) Maybe @gashupingo or @ximichem can help?

• Like 23