Update on ZZ's concerts in BKK and Seoul:

Cr : Zany_ntzz

Spoiler

Let’s prepare yourself for the 1st full solo concert of Timmy Xu in 
"Timmy Xu First Light Asia Tour 2016".

Xu Weizhou or Timmy Xu is known as one of the Asian rising stars with talents and attractiveness. After becoming extremely well-known in the acting role of a big Hit Chinese web series called Addictionwebseries, Xu Weizhou and his friend actors recently hold the 1st fan meeting in Thailand, which gained a lot of incredible support from Thai fans and awoken a viral trend of Chinese drama Fever in Thailand again. 

Latest, Xu Weizhou released the 1st full album in his life named “Light” and it received a good feedback from fans all over Asia. On the first day of launching, his album was sold more than 10,000 copies and the song “Light” successfully reached to the number one of the Chinese music chart in a short time.

However, nothing could stop his never-ending popularity. On the 10th May 2016, tickets for his 1st solo fan meeting and the 1st solo album opening in China started and it broke a record by being sold out within 3 minutes.

To thank you for support from Thai and Korean fan clubs, SNP Media Hub is proudly presented the 1st full solo concert of Xu Weizhou. In “Timmy Xu First Light Asia Tour 2016”, you will be surprising with diverse aspects of Xu Weizhou as a singer, dancer and entertainer shining on the stage. The concert will be held in Seoul, South Korea on Saturday 25th June 2016 at KBS Arena and in Bangkok, Thailand on Saturday 30th July 2016 at Thunder Dome, Muang Thong Thani. 

Presale tickets (VIP) for the concerts held in Thailand and Korea will be both available to be sold on Sunday 22nd May 2016 at 10.00 am. (Thailand time) and at 12.00 pm (Korea time) via www.snpmediahub.com

Privilege for the concert in Thailand
- Presale tickets (VIP) price 5,500 THB (202 lucky fans) will receive a signed CD from Xu Weizhou and get a chance to participate in the press conference. 
Privilege for the concert in Korea

- Presale tickets (VIP) price 198,000 KRW (198 lucky fans) will receive a signed CD from Xu Weizhou. 

The concert tickets in Thailand and Korea will officially open for sales on Wednesday 1st June 2016 onwards. 

- For the concert in Thailand, tickets will officially open to be sold at 10.00 am. (Thailand time) via www.snpmediahub.com and the ticket price, which will be available, are 4,500 THB/ 3,500THB/ 2,500THB/ and 1,500 THB only. 

- For the concert in South Korea, tickets will officially open to be sold at 12.00 pm. (Korea time) via www.interpark.com and the ticket price, which will be available, are 132.000 KRW and 99,000 KRW only. 

Don’t be hesitate to be a part of the 1st full solo concert of Xu Weizhou and be ready to have a fun with a variety of Xu Weizhou in “Timmy Xu First Light Asia Tour 2016”. For more information about the concert update, please check on “SNP Media Hun Fanpage” or www.snpmediahub.com. Let’s prove by yourself that he deserved to be “the firs ray of shining light”.

Additional info :

ZZ's Asia Tour Dates →_→ 亚洲巡撩:
Beijing 5 June →_→ 中国北京 160605
Seoul 25 June →_→ 韩国首尔 160625
Taipei 19 June →_→ 中国台北 160619
Shenzhen 3 July →_→ 中国深圳 160703
Bangkok 30 July →_→ 泰国曼谷 160730

• Like 19

Wow, I am so happy with ZZ's planned concert on South Korea and Thailand. Especially Thailand! I am so glad that Thai fans and EO are still supporting ZZ even after Thai FM debacle. Salute and respect to fans from South Korea and Thailand! :heart:

Now, hopefully, we will hear great news from JY too today! I hope that at the same date with ZZ's concerts at Thai and SK, JY will also go there for his own project and they could spend some quality time together. :wub:oh delulu....

@ximichem LOL, the meme! OMG, you hurt my stomach! You need to take some responsibility here. Maybe something romantic from YuZhou? :w00t:

@liesl Thank you for the 900th page celebratory post and mention! You are rock!

@Tari Tari JY's GORO's necklace? We don't know. He might left it at his house, he might bring it with him. But I think even if he brings it with him, he won't wear that much because he needs to maintain certain style at this moment; I believe the style will be in accordance with whoever invited him to Cannes. He's on working mode now.

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Kim RyeNa said:

and I'm here in Bali :D

I am furthest away in Sydney! :(

Happy 900th page everyone!

By the way, I wonder if JY had at least learnt some basic English or French. Maybe that is why ZZ had secretly met up with him in some Delulu land. To teach him basic English, just like how BLY helped GH study. :P

• Like 9

A video of Johnny arriving in Nice. I'm very curious about what he's saying. Does he says something about why he's there, for example?

Thanks so much for translating @purpleedamame! Got to love him. 

Spoiler

Until someone finds this sweater is some from some fancy designer, I'm convinced ZZ made it. Because either it's super hip or someone he loves made it for him - it's the only explanation for wearing it. ;) 

• Like 17

On 5/9/2016 at 7:01 PM, Tin Le said:

Bonus: Don't open if you are not prepared. Blood loss warning!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Whoa! Where did those come from? I've been missing them since episode 6 tbh. You should wear white shirts more often dude. I'm happy with just a sneak peek of them.. lxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.giflxhzhuanfa_thumb.gif

13 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

Hi friends, I'm a HEROIN & YuZhou fan from Beijing China.

@jlt4ever Welcome to this awesome family! huanglianwx_thumb.gif

@ximichem @kmmyzz @Scandani @poetato Thank you so much for the hard work.. lovea_thumb.gif

It took awhile, but... Happy 900th page everyone! guanbuzhao_thumb.gifguanbuzhao_thumb.gifguanbuzhao_thumb.gif

@liesl Thank you so much for the mention.. moczhuanfa_thumb.gif

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

Update on ZZ's concerts in BKK and Seoul:

Hide contents

Let’s prepare yourself for the 1st full solo concert of Timmy Xu in 
"Timmy Xu First Light Asia Tour 2016".

Xu Weizhou or Timmy Xu is known as one of the Asian rising stars with talents and attractiveness. After becoming extremely well-known in the acting role of a big Hit Chinese web series called Addictionwebseries, Xu Weizhou and his friend actors recently hold the 1st fan meeting in Thailand, which gained a lot of incredible support from Thai fans and awoken a viral trend of Chinese drama Fever in Thailand again. 

Latest, Xu Weizhou released the 1st full album in his life named “Light” and it received a good feedback from fans all over Asia. On the first day of launching, his album was sold more than 10,000 copies and the song “Light” successfully reached to the number one of the Chinese music chart in a short time.

However, nothing could stop his never-ending popularity. On the 10th May 2016, tickets for his 1st solo fan meeting and the 1st solo album opening in China started and it broke a record by being sold out within 3 minutes.

To thank you for support from Thai and Korean fan clubs, SNP Media Hub is proudly presented the 1st full solo concert of Xu Weizhou. In “Timmy Xu First Light Asia Tour 2016”, you will be surprising with diverse aspects of Xu Weizhou as a singer, dancer and entertainer shining on the stage. The concert will be held in Seoul, South Korea on Saturday 25th June 2016 at KBS Arena and in Bangkok, Thailand on Saturday 30th July 2016 at Thunder Dome, Muang Thong Thani. 

Presale tickets (VIP) for the concerts held in Thailand and Korea will be both available to be sold on Sunday 22nd May 2016 at 10.00 am. (Thailand time) and at 12.00 pm (Korea time) via www.snpmediahub.com

Privilege for the concert in Thailand
- Presale tickets (VIP) price 5,500 THB (202 lucky fans) will receive a signed CD from Xu Weizhou and get a chance to participate in the press conference. 
Privilege for the concert in Korea

- Presale tickets (VIP) price 198,000 KRW (198 lucky fans) will receive a signed CD from Xu Weizhou. 

The concert tickets in Thailand and Korea will officially open for sales on Wednesday 1st June 2016 onwards. 

- For the concert in Thailand, tickets will officially open to be sold at 10.00 am. (Thailand time) via www.snpmediahub.com and the ticket price, which will be available, are 4,500 THB/ 3,500THB/ 2,500THB/ and 1,500 THB only. 

- For the concert in South Korea, tickets will officially open to be sold at 12.00 pm. (Korea time) via www.interpark.com and the ticket price, which will be available, are 132.000 KRW and 99,000 KRW only. 

Don’t be hesitate to be a part of the 1st full solo concert of Xu Weizhou and be ready to have a fun with a variety of Xu Weizhou in “Timmy Xu First Light Asia Tour 2016”. For more information about the concert update, please check on “SNP Media Hun Fanpage” or www.snpmediahub.com. Let’s prove by yourself that he deserved to be “the firs ray of shining light”.

Thank-you for your posting.

I want to see him. I will do my best to get this presale ticket because I've read his Beijing concert tickets was quickly sold out and I have slow-hand to click mouse. :w00t:

I will write ' www.snpmediahub.com , 22nd May 2016 12.00 pm ' on my calendar.

Though I have no interest in entertainers like singer and actors except ZZ and a few, I've never heard that someone in China celebrities got his concert in South Korea. It's very amazing!!!  I'm very very happy. Today is good day.:phew:

• Like 19

Happy 902nd page!! Lol sorry I am late, just finished my meeting!

Heard the good news on ZZ's concert (which I already knew for some time but teehee) so yay! Finally we have news on that kitten!

Also to celebrate the 902nd page of the thread, I'd like to post some usable meme of JY (yah @ximichem and I worked hard for this xD) 

P/S: Meme means no harm. Meme is for fun. Yes.

Spoiler

cCZfcg7.jpg

aB84Bg7.jpg

AyGzwDz.jpg

48Ds2Cv.jpg

6fqZwUw.jpg

(note: means "Will you accept my heart?")

(Note: mispelled intended because of JY's typo for the message he wrote for K-fans)

ByzjYfO.jpg

35AcSFs.jpg

LzwE00R.jpg

jXuiYU9.jpg

(Note: "Are you GuHai?" The question he asked to ZZ in the BTS when he's drunk)

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

ZZ's Asia Tour Dates →_→ 亚洲巡撩:
Beijing 5 June →_→ 中国北京 160605
Seoul 25 June →_→ 韩国首尔 160625
Taipei 19 June →_→ 中国台北 160619
Shenzhen 7 July →_→ 中国深圳 160703
Bangkok 30 July →_→ 泰国曼谷 160730

This schedule almost feels like an academic investigation to find out how popular he is in which region so as to further his career in a more directed and strategic way thereafter :P

But seriously, I'm quite excited for ZZ!

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

This schedule almost feels like an academic investigation to find out how popular he is in which region so as to further his career in a more directed and strategic way thereafter :P

But seriously, I'm quite excited for ZZ!

We need to start an academic research to measure the extent of his popularity in Malaysia! the ZZ and JY climate here is a bit on the dull side.

• Like 8