Guest skeletonworks

Black Audi picked up Johnny at Dandong's airport. Johnny's car??? Same as Zhouzhou's red Audi???!!!:w00t: You be the judge ;)

Vivy also followed Johnny to Dandong. Why? Formally meeting Johnny's parents??! 

What the.... I can't stand my shipper's heart anymore!!!!

This RFT2 fancam is so precious!(as well as JY helping ZZ after the bubble strap came off) 
At 0.42: ZZ took off his jacket, shouting and swinging it after JY reach the goal(?)! (Sorry, not sure how it plays yet but definitely cheering for JY lol as he's the only one at the goal area doing something)
I was like.... "Dear... do you forget which side you're on?" XDDD   But I certainly don't mind at all!!!

Too excited I forgot to put cr here XD (I did put at the vid though) cr. 瑜若有洲_金碧辉煌
Put a little translation for the bubbles:

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

This is a bit out of topic but can someone tell me what does it mean? I'm pretty sure I'm a VIP, but this came out while I'm watching the uncut version (I watched the wrong one just now)

Hide contents

XmOXAhV.png

It says this drama is a paid drama. You need to subscribe to VIP.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

It says this drama is a paid drama. You need to subscribe to VIP.

But I already subscribed to VIP, the 12 months' one oml iqiyi is scamming me T.T btw thank you! I think I'm not the only one that gets this message. My friend subscribed to VIP too yesterday, but it prompted her to subscribe to VIP again today. Hmm

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

This RFT2 fancam is so precious!(as well as JY helping ZZ after the bubble strap came off) 
At 0.42: ZZ took off his jacket, shouting and swinging it after JY reach the goal(?)! (Sorry, not sure how it plays yet but definitely cheering for JY lol as he's the only one at the goal area doing something)

But did JY really won or something?? Because I can hear ZZ cheering for him (?) at last? HAHAHA ZZ AND JY  is so funny. Like what in FA mentioned that they are really colour blind (actually love blind) LMAO these two bastard can't let me live my life peacefully. Gahhhhh!!

But @kmmyzz I can watch the link that you gave me. I can see it perfectly untill now, it stopped halfway, and they still trying to fix it, since I can hear a voices but not the video though.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

@Soohee ssi that streamer is having the same problem as I am now I guess, we stopped at the same time frame so I think I need to buy another VIP pass and try again tomorrow.

Yeah, it stopped now. Woah the stress is real. But at least in this episode we can't see the intimate scenes yet so I'm fine, we are fine HAHA

Spoiler

but how much did you pay for the VIP pass? is it expensive?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Yeah, it stopped now. Woah the stress is real. But at least in this episode we can't see the intimate scenes yet so I'm fine, we are fine HAHA

Hide contents

but how much did you pay for the VIP pass? is it expensive?

Well, hmm..

Spoiler

I paid RM245 for 12 months, so it's very frustrating to see iqiyi prompting me to buy another VIP pass, RM245 is a lot mannn and it's for 12 months. I only bought it 2 days ago. What the heck

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Well, hmm..

Hide contents

I paid RM245 for 12 months, so it's very frustrating to see iqiyi prompting me to buy another VIP pass, RM245 is a lot mannn and it's for 12 months. I only bought it 2 days ago. What the heck

I think you need a Taiwan IP address... try a VPN with Taiwan IP...

• Like 1

@kmmyzz But it's work for now, the link that you gave me. Try it babe~

Spoiler

Wow that a lot tho. I hope there's something wrong in it. Because the link that you gave me, that person is still trying to watch it. I see him/her send an email to somebody (don't know who) and he's trying to fix it, the video is there but lagging so much, since he's trying to watch in 1080 HD gahhh 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, purpleedamame said:

I think you need a Taiwan IP address... try a VPN with Taiwan IP...

I'm already using VPN with Taiwan IP, so I'm not sure what's the problem. I checked the VPN is still connected, also when I tried to fast forward past the point I got that notification, it still says I need to subscribe to VIP, but I can still view the earlier part. Hmm..

1 minute ago, Soohee ssi said:

@kmmyzz But it's work for now, the link that you gave me. Try it babe~

Hide contents

Wow that a lot tho. I hope there's something wrong in it. Because the link that you gave me, that person is still trying to watch it. I see him/her send an email to somebody (don't know who) and he's trying to fix it, the video is there but lagging so much, since he's trying to watch in 1080 HD gahhh 

The earlier part works for me too, it's after GH meeting his two friends >.< hopefully this streamer goes on well. If the same thing happens again, then I really need to complain at iQIYI for money return lolol

• Like 7