3 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

and jealous JY from another angel

Hide contents

What I love in this one is how ZZ looks over at JY - as though he knows JY's giving a death glare. The look on his face is kind of like he's saying "I knew you'd be jealous. Chill out. It's just a picture."

• Like 18

What's a soulmate? I don't know if anyone shared this clip here. The scenes in the clip truly touches my heart, I'm crying when watching because I have been searching for someone like that for a long time.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, nedaaa said:

Reveal hidden contents

and jy where are you looking at?

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

What I love in this one is how ZZ looks over at JY - as though he knows JY's giving a death glare. The look on his face is kind of like he's saying "I knew you'd be jealous. Chill out. It's just a picture."

To add on. He immediately looks away when ZZ looks at him...that to be nails it. He is looking at zz for sure and turns away when discovered. 

• Like 11

DAILY DOSE

2 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

And then when hubby was helping out wifey with that thingy... Awwww... graphics-3d-smileys-353370.gif

Dude, so after helping wifey out and being concerned and everything, you do this to precious wifey??!!  graphics-3d-smileys-177509.gif   

Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing... graphics-3d-smileys-784479.gif

Spoiler

26Buf7cdnuAAsKPmg.gif

• Like 21

2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

2 hours ago, nedaaa said:

guys did u see this?

and jealous JY from another angel

Reveal hidden contents

52 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

To add on. He immediately looks away when ZZ looks at him...that to be nails it. He is looking at zz for sure and turns away when discovered. 

It's things like these that have me in limbo when the discussion of YuZhou or ZhouYu comes up - thats why i'll forever be a YuZhouYu shipper. It reminds me of how in interpersonal relational dynamics many times the instigator is usually never seen nor focussed on. I'm not saying ZZ is a bully or anything well maybe he is in a good way we know nothing about ;) but I've seen from this clip and others where you get the feeling that ZZ "wears the pants" in the relationship. He decides what happens when and is aware of the effect he has on JY hence that glance he gives in this clip, the glance and smile that crept onto his face at the awards show, and that quick licking of the lips he did on HC. What is easily visible to us is JY's shyness, yearning and even jealousy lol it makes me think of the analogy that we tend to see and hear a victim and be unaware of the bully :wub: sorry if my analogy comes off as weird.... but I think even the clip that @charlie10 posted where JY forgets his lines just shows how captivated JY is of ZZ and I'm pretty sure ZZ knows how much he captivates his beholder which probably does give him the upper hand in certain situations B).

I haven't been on for a while. Hope everyone is well!

Peace & Love!

:heart:

• Like 17

A little melancholia for the weekend, I can't believe it's been only 2 weeks...

Spoiler

tumblr_o6f9u5njj21swmejfo1_500.gif

tumblr_o68zcrP2Tg1qm280eo1_500.gif

credit: who-jiho, AR H, I made the first gif

Every time I hear someone badmouth ZZ as being uncaring and cold-hearted (what) I'm gonna slap the first gif in their face. We all saw the other three tear up on stage, I wish just for once, ZZ, for you to be fragile enough to shed a tear under the spotlight, for someone to console you, for people to know how strong you actually are, holding it all by yourself and keep smiling.

Just a head tilt back and all your tears went back inside.

I'm getting so emoshunal :tears: the second gif is just symbolic though, he might just be concentrating on his performance, but the way the light dimmed out and his face fell... :tears: I remember seeing a short BTS clip that's the exact parallel, where he's all smiley when the camera's not running then someone yells "Action!" and his face frowns into BLY's stoic face (If you guys could find it, I'd be so thankful). Why does this cheery human sunshine keep breaking my heart???

• Like 22

Spoiler
23 minutes ago, pureblade said:

It's things like these that have me in limbo when the discussion of YuZhou or ZhouYu comes up - thats why i'll forever be a YuZhouYu shipper. It reminds me of how in interpersonal relational dynamics many times the instigator is usually never seen nor focussed on. I'm not saying ZZ is a bully or anything well maybe he is in a good way we know nothing about ;) but I've seen from this clip and others where you get the feeling that ZZ "wears the pants" in the relationship. He decides what happens when and is aware of the effect he has on JY hence that glance he gives in this clip, the glance and smile that crept onto his face at the awards show, and that quick licking of the lips he did on HC. What is easily visible to us is JY's shyness, yearning and even jealousy lol it makes me think of the analogy that we tend to see and hear a victim and be unaware of the bully :wub: sorry if my analogy comes off as weird.... but I think even the clip that @charlie10 posted where JY forgets his lines just shows how captivated JY is of ZZ and I'm pretty sure ZZ knows how much he captivates his beholder which probably does give him the upper hand in certain situations B).

I haven't been on for a while. Hope everyone is well!

Peace & Love!

:heart:

@pureblade To me, it is more like JY cannot help but wears his feelings on his sleeves. We see that a lot, during his interviews, shows, etc, he just shows what he is thinking and feeling. For ZZ, he keeps it in. Like in the Thai FM, he was the most stoic one...maybe he is just like that, a consummate performer...that is why we often feel and could see JY emotions wherealas for ZZ, is pretty difficult but he is definitely fond of JY. 

• Like 20

HC…RFT2…WTF… What's been done to their erased show appearances is beyond parody… I hope somebody somewhere, at some indefinite time in the future, will hang his head down in shame…Spineless is an understatement…

(Rant begins:angry:)

Spoiler

Well, you richard simmons stupid j**ks, whoever you are: whatever is posted on the net once, it will NEVER die… Muahahaha…!

Real album graphics, or clever pss? (cr. on images)

13119035_620304808134274_164088050570685

Spoiler

13133373_620304798134275_381356495987950

• Like 15

Somehow, this cutting them off from RFT2 is hysterically funny to me. I can imagine the editing people holding their heads and thinking of imaginative ways to cut them off for the episode to be shown. I am quite sure it poses them problem for the show was taken when YZ was the rage and they probably took lots of footage of them together etc etc...and the wham! They found out that lots of their footage needed to be edited. 

• Like 15