3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I hope whoever edited them out and RFT2 team did that with a very guilty conscience.

As for sparft*, I guess they want to completely erase memories of Jingyu and Zhouzhou (and maybe their personal careers as well?). Well, so be it! If they want to do that, we can fight back! Instead of bowing down to their whims, we can cherish and spread the beautiful memories of Jingyu and Zhouzhou, and the bond between them!

Hi, Chinese fans. If you read this, I hope you can understand what I am getting at. The best ways to support Jingyu and Zhouzhou are to buy all of their products and to keep their memories alive. If you are deliberately trying to forget about Addicted, the ban, their bond, you hurt Jingyu and Zhouzhou and betray the pains that they have been through all these months. You deny part of their history, part of what make them what they are now. So, keep remembering and spreading their memories, please.

*deliberate misspelling.

Same here ><

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I hope whoever edited them out and RFT2 team did that with a very guilty conscience.

The edited was so f*cking cruel.

I still don't believe that it could be this desperate to edit scenes where rookies shown tsk tsk tsk

It such a mess editing.

Thanks that there's sweet moment of them from the fancam :)

• Like 11

11 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@ximichem Have you grabbed this clip?? I know you're an FMV addict. I seldom gravitate to FMV except for selected few like this and the one posted by someone @Sohee ssi (the Youtuber called nanjoo or something with the song "We Can't Stop"). 

I don't know whether I like it because of the song (her voice is sooo soothing), the lyrics or YuZhou ^^;;

http://weibo.com/2293113631/DtgoO51Fd?type=repost

*___*

Holy crap, this is SO GOOD. Who did this?? Where can I find more of this girl's voice?? :D

• Like 5

ZZ gif spam at Ifensi

Spoiler

0061xV9zjw1f3eld60q93g304s07qkjl.gif0061xV9zjw1f3elf2clchg304p0804qp.gif0061xV9zjw1f3elez2m3eg304p0804qq.gif0061xV9zjw1f3eleu3wijg304p080x6p.gif0061xV9zjw1f3elewy77pg304p0801kz.gif0061xV9zjw1f3eldad8j8g304p080b2b.gif

Cr to  许魏洲的小兔子

Spoiler

Uncut version is said to be aired at 8PM (Taiwan time).. I saw wb fans are gathering snacks and stuffs to watch.. Still keep fingers crossed and whatever to be crossed for someone to download and upload the episodes..or any fansites..

And please..let's think in a different way about the RFT..

We should keep positive because if we're not strong enough, who's going to support our boys? (and therefore we need to carry out more supporting project after this message project is done)

I've read fanacc about RFT..and y'all have no idea how I've been fangirling..the ship is real *v* Will translate when I have time.. or somebody else can do that before me X)

p/s: Today, a V-fansite has carried out a project on the behalf of YZ, roughly translated to be "Enlighten your dream with YZ" for children coming from poor areas.. Just informing for us I-fan to come up more supporting projects, together supporting YZ..

• Like 22

35 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Any idea how international fans not in Taiwan can join vip membership to view the show? 

Spoiler

Just saw a fansite's post, they bought VIP acc and changed VPN..

've no idea why I got top of new page 3 times a row..

68ea9389gw1f3els9nwf5g20dw0ctu10.gif

Cr on gif

• Like 16

16 hours ago, gashupingo said:
  On 4/29/2016 at 6:52 PM, Xiahism said:

I just wanted to share a random saying of fans on weibo: ZZ.avi is better than ZZ.jpg. How cruel these fans are! lol

When I hear all these good and detail descriptions of ZZ in real life (people were stunned by how "beautiful" he is; they were literally speechless when facing him), I have determined to go see him. I hope that I could make it to either Beijing, Shanghai, or Taiwan. 

I am a little surprised at this because the reason I watched Addicted was ZZ/BLY (I found him very attractive). So if he'smore attractive in real life (is that even possible) that just makes me want to see him in person (which is not possible for me)

BTW I have always found him attractive/handsome. He's one of those rare men who looks beautiful without looking feminine.

Like someone said that he is just comfortable in his skin so he does not feel the need to put on the "I am so manly act", I mean he displays such a wide range of expressions in the photo shoots sometimes he looks cool then he is a rocker, cute, even when he dances, or his selfails or flirting with fans (I really like those fan accounts).

(He wears all his personas so efficiently but then goes and breaks the illusion himself LOL cool one moment cute the next)

He makes himself accessible to his fans I mean he tries to interact with them even if he's just trolling them or flirting with them. Like @jdyz said he seems like mischief maker and I do like naughty ZZ. :D

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, stillwater said:

I am a little surprised at this because the reason I watched Addicted was ZZ/BLY (I found him very attractive). So if he'smore attractive in real life (is that even possible) that just makes me want to see him in person (which is not possible for me)

BTW I have always found him attractive/handsome. He's one of those rare men who looks beautiful without looking feminine.

Like someone said that he is just comfortable in his skin so he does not feel the need to put on the "I am so manly act", I mean he displays such a wide range of expressions in the photo shoots sometimes he looks cool then he is a rocker, cute, even when he dances, or his selfails or flirting with fans (I really like those fan accounts).

(He wears all his personas so efficiently but then goes and breaks the illusion himself LOL cool one moment cute the next)

He makes himself accessible to his fans I mean he tries to interact with them even if he's just trolling them or flirting with them. Like @jdyz said he seems like mischief maker and I do like naughty ZZ. :D

I don't know how is that possible, but a lot of fans who had a chance to see him in real life said that his images depict about 60-70% of his real beauty. And I read a fanaccount that hilariously (but maybe seriously!! lol) stated that you should not meet him in person because you will definitely get addicted and see him through computer screen will not satisfy you anymore. Indeed, he has a lot of personalities that from time to time, I doubt that I like just one person. But like he said in men's uno interview, he would be either naughty or quiet in a required situation. 

• Like 19

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

Is that wet ZZ!? :w00t: Please, fancam, please!

Yes, @ximichem. For humanity. For world's peace. For giving middle finger to sparft.

*kitten eyes* 

@ximichemyes you have to. For me to regain back my sanity. And if you can, please please tell us where to find the vid. 

@gayyoxx I am lol so hard at what you said. 

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, Xiahism said:

I don't know how is that possible, but a lot of fans who had a chance to see him in real life said that his images depict about 60-70% of his real beauty. And I read a fanaccount that hilariously (but maybe seriously!! lol) stated that you should not meet him in person because you will definitely get addicted and see him through computer screen will not satisfy you anymore. Indeed, he has a lot of personalities that from time to time, I doubt that I like just one person. But like he said in men's uno interview, he would be either saughty or quiet in a required situation. 

see there you go again making me so very curious I mean I am already Addicted, these days I am like go to work then come home to stalk this website LOL (which has never happened to me I am good at letting things go, SO I am surprised at myself for being this way& still can't understand how a TV show can affect my life this much)

But if he can make me more addicted then I would like to meet him in person (planning a future trip to china for his fan meet or something Hopefully). :)

• Like 12

Not sure if this has been noted, but I don't have the time to backtrack 20+ pages~~ sorry all, feel free to let me know if I should delete this post:

Hmm is JY in Demon Girl considered old news? More of his character posters got released last week

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Fangbo (the pingpong champion) commented on Zhouzhou's Latin dance post: "It would be perfect if you had more of Xiao Pang's facial expressions *laughing emoji*"

Xiao Pang is this kid whose Latin dance video got viral. He was also a guest on Yuzhou's Happy Camp filming.Johnny's funny dance on HC was because he was trying to follow Xiao Pang's dancing.

Whoops. I sense someone is burning with jealousy now... :phew:

• Like 17