16 minutes ago, thoron said:

You're the murderer @nedaaa . You kill us with your updates Hehe. Thank you tho. Im not 100% on board the ZhouYu conspiracy.. But that "tiger" look of Johnny towards ZhouZhou and the sudden "lookaway" sure is convincing.. 

yeah i know :glasses: i'm gonna kill myself and all of u addicted:lol:

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

I am really not narrow minded, but in this case, I just can't accept other actors. For me it's the same as Harry Potter is Daniel Radcliff, Emma Watson is Hermione Granger and Ronald Wesley is Rupert Grint.:w00t: Crossing fingers we will see them together on the screen again... in Addicted.

Yep, same here. For me personally, it's better to not have season 2 rather than change the cast, simply because I don't think CJD could pull the magic twice with Addicted. If she produces another story, then the possibilities for her to find unknown talented actors for her casts will be greater; but casting new actors for season 2 is like asking them to fill giant's shoes. But let us wait for further news :) 

---

OMG! Just saw the post on Johnny! *nosebleed!*

1) I tried to click, as if it is video, LOL.

2) Is that true!? No photoshop on the, uhm, private part!? Wowowow! How come we never see the bulge during BTS/in series? XD

Also, is there any video which show how Johnny looked at Zhouzhou being hugged by the fan boy then turned his face away when Zhouzhou looked at him? I must missed it somehow and I want to see it! ;) 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

2) Is that true!? No photoshop on the, uhm, private part!? Wowowow! How come we never see the bulge during BTS/in series? XD

Also, is there any video which show how Johnny looked at Zhouzhou being hugged by the fan boy then turned his face away when Zhouzhou looked at him? I must missed it somehow and I want to see it! ;) 

1: i did that too:lol:

2:yesssssssssss in episode 14 in the morning when jy putting some cloths to go to see his cousin u can see his richard simmons :w00t: and it is BIG

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Er... just at technical question guys. Is weibo down? I can't load it for more than an hour now... (or is it just me?)

hmmmI think weibo is down. I having the same problem too.

P/s: OWHHHH Johnny "majestic monster"! I thought that photo is vid hehe crazily click on it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MStar84 said:

Also check out this post. Good summary of this thread

Wow. Thank you.. Honored you like it enough to recommend.

BTW guys.. Whatta ride huh? AGAIN.

Yes. Again. Coz Just a day ago, everyone's losing breath with the "unholy" pairing of TEAM ZhouJi (Zhouzhou & ChaiJidan). Then @nedaaa killed us all with those handsome pics, not to mention the "tigerlook" plus curious "lookaway" by Johnny..

And just now, while everybody seems to be in HEAVEN.. @Lester Gordula and @ayasdai just discussed the post of ChaiJidan regarding the UNCERTAINTY of the RETURN of JinYu and Zhouzhou..

If true, that's just SAD. So i guess we're all DOUBLE DEAD now??

But then also, @Tin Le and @Lester Gordula blessed us with PECS and BLUE BRIEF BULGE goodness..

Now i cant decide if were died dead Zombies 'coz those two pics feel like an atomic bomb!..

Or if were all RESURRECTED.. 'coz this pic is LIFE

BSpDsQj.jpg

(Sorry, Cant Quote So I Had to Repost. Infact MODS, I Personally Believe We Should Post This Over and Over Again. Damnit. This Should Be Soompi's Logo Now)

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, thoron said:

Wow. Thank you.. Honored you like it enough to recommend.

BTW guys.. Whatta ride huh? AGAIN.

Yes. Again. Coz Just a day ago, everyone's losing breath with the "unholy" pairing of TEAM ZhouJi (Zhouzhou & ChaiJidan). Then @nedaaa killed us all with those handsome pics, not to mention the "tigerlook" plus curious "lookaway" by Johnny..

And just now, while everybody seems to be in HEAVEN.. @Lester Gordula and @ayasdai just discussed the post of ChaiJidan regarding the UNCERTAINTY of the RETURN of JinYu and Zhouzhou..

If true, that's just SAD. So i guess we're all DOUBLE DEAD now??

But then also, @Tin Le and @Lester Gordula blessed us with PECS and BLUE BRIEF BULGE goodness..

Now i cant decide if were died dead Zombies 'coz those two pics feel like an atomic bomb!..

BSpDsQj.jpg

(Sorry, Cant Quote So I Had to Repost. Infact MODS, I Personally Believe We Should Post This Over and Over Again. Damnit. This Should Be Soompi's Logo Now)

Well @thoron, I think I am in heaven now. I'm already "QUADRIPLE" dead right now. seeing that over and over again. 

As for the News from CJD, I'm still hoping that the main casts won't be replaced in the next season. Still hoping that YuZhou will stay in the whole series. And the thoughts with the leaked pics (You Qi / Yan Meng's RAIN scene + Kiss scene via youtube, and the BEACH/Vow scene) still lingers in my brain.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shuwei said:

the return of the cast is not up to her but up to the actors themselves so i cant even get upset. i think wz has the highest chance of returning bc he is actually contracted with her. but the angry comments on weibo are too dramatic, i would rather see s2 with changes than no s2 at all...i love the story first and foremost

Exactly, I'm sure CJD wants all of the original cast to return for Season 2, but the chances of it happening looks a bit low. Seeing how this series is only a webseries, doing other dramas like on cable TV would probably get more exposure, or even a movie. It seems like the main two boys are using this opportunity to branch out into other genres, I'm sure they don't wanna be stuck doing BL forever. :P

I'm sure WZ will come back to play BLY since he's under CJD's company, probably signed a contract and all that jazz. But as for Johnny it seems a bit shaky, I'm also unsure about Chen Wen and Feng Song, I got a feeling from them that they weren't too happy about Season 1 seeing how little screen time they had, as the second couple I feel like they should get more exposure, even if it's not written in the novel. Kinda wished they sped up their romance but we won't see romance until after the eight year separation and that might be all the way until Season 3!

As for me, if the casts changes I'll still be fine with it. Simply because I would hope that the new actors will still have good acting skills and portray the characters as best as they can. 

Also thanks to @alvinboi for translating that interview, it's nice getting updates and reassurance that Season 2 is still planned, I'm sure CJD only did that interview to clear up rumors. She's probably in talks right now whether or not to film this in another country, or maybe even selling the rights to this series? Any who, it's nice to hear some updates even though it's not exactly a solid confirmation. 

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

So, basically a "big basin" isn't an exaggeration, right!!??:w00t:  (sorry, just can't get enough of this.. :D)

This is pure GENIUS. ;)

2 minutes ago, Lester Gordula said:

Well @thoron, I think I am in heaven now. I'm already "QUADRIPLE" dead right now. seeing that over and over again. 

You are to blame. Hehe. You didnt even give us a chance to be sad about the Season 2 News. (Maybe thats for later..) For Now: Blue suddenly is my favorite Color Hehehe.

58 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

holy richard simmons!!! oh my sacred eyes!!! GH in flesh!!!!

not as big as described in the novel, but still worthy to earn the "majestic monster" title *blushed* :wub::wub::wub:)

He's a Grower Not A Shower. lol

Besides its not angry yet, No ZhouZhou around so its not excited.

Remember. Its 5 fingers thick. Im sure that's part of the casting process. i trust Chai Jidan measured.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, thoron said:

This is pure GENIUS. ;)

You are to blame. Hehe. You didnt even give us a chance to be sad about the Season 2 News. (Maybe thats for later..) For Now: Blue suddenly is my favorite Color Hehehe.

He's a Grower Not A Shower. lol

Besides its not angry yet, No ZhouZhou around so its not excited.

Remember. Its 5 fingers thick. Im sure that's part of the casting process. i trust Chai Jidan measured.

Don't blame me. I just reposted it from @Tin Le hehehehe. On the other side it serves as an "Ice-Breaker" for a devastating news about recasting.

• Like 1

Well guys once again allow me to post this Overly blood boiling and cell exploding picture. hehehe 

For a good start of your day and a good night sleep to all in my same timezone. I can rest in peace right now... or maybe not. hahahaha #GuHai #HuangJungYin 

BSpDsQj.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Yep, same here. For me personally, it's better to not have season 2 rather than change the cast, simply because I don't think CJD could pull the magic twice with Addicted. If she produces another story, then the possibilities for her to find unknown talented actors for her casts will be greater; but casting new actors for season 2 is like asking them to fill giant's shoes. But let us wait for further news :) 

---

1 hour ago, nedaaa said:

1: i did that too:lol:

2:yesssssssssss in episode 14 in the morning when jy putting some cloths to go to see his cousin u can see his richard simmons :w00t: and it is BIG

@gayyoxx & @nedaaa

1. me too, lmao ^^! another person here who tried to click the pic, thinking she would get some eye candy moment :P 

2. i thought i'm the only one was curios & trying to catch a glance to the majestic thing in episode 14 (blamed CJD for her exaggerating imagination & it's contagious :D)

36 minutes ago, thoron said:

BSpDsQj.jpg

damn you @thoron :lol:!! i was having my breakfast & spurted my rice thanks to your fireworks around the majestic thing :glasses:! it's super fantasterrific!!

• Like 5

Finished translating page 2 of the Easy magazine! This page is solely interviewing Zhouzhou ^^
(the first page, which was an interview with both ZZ and Johnny can be found on page 218 if you missed it!)

Spoiler

[square brackets are the things that I added, regular brackets () were already in the interview]

Summary of the blurb prior to the interview: the interviewer started interviewing ZZ first because JY was still doing his makeup. At first ZZ's answers to the questions weren't that great because he's the type who slowly warms up to people. The interviewer thought that people who are/were in bands must all have that kind of strong personality. After warming up, ZZ started to relax and his slightly more goofy side started to show. In terms of the outfits chosen for the photoshoot, ZZ was against wearing the shorts at first because he's kind of self conscious about his leg hair but he tried it out anyway. The staff were impressed by his professionalism and cooperation.

Q: In this show you played BLY who is often "abused" by GH. Which scene gave you the greatest impression/was most memorable?
ZZ: The scene that was most memorable for me was the one where HJY and I were intimate for the first time, because our actions and emotions were quite intense.

Q: BLY is a top student. When you were in school, how were your grades? What kind of a student were you?
ZZ: Although I wasn't a top student, my grades were pretty good. But at that time, I was still rather naughty. My favourite class was PE.

Q: In the original novel, BLY's penmanship is really good, it seems like you also practiced your penmanship. What score would you give to your current penmanship?
ZZ: 59 points. I think it looks okay if I write each word individually. But when I put a string of words together, the effect isn't as good. (laugh)

Q: Its said that for the show, you knitted a scarf to give to HJY. Are you good with your hands?
ZZ: When I studied music, I played the guitar so I think I'm pretty good with my hands. When I was knitting, everything went pretty smoothly, but when I finished, I found 3 holes. (Interviewer: Do you still remember HJY's reaction when you gave the scarf to him?) He was happy of course. (laugh)

Q:You graduated from an arts school, your dance skills are also pretty good. Do you have any bad memories of your school days?
ZZ: Everyday we had to stretch. In my memory, there's only the word "pain".

[The next question is a bit awkward to translate word for word. The question basically asked him why he switched from being in a band to acting. ZZ answered that he took acting classes in high school and later on in post secondary school. Music is more of a hobby for him.]

Q: The show's two theme songs "Walk Slowly" and "海若有因" were written by you, can you share what inspired these two songs? [there's no official Eng name for 海若有因 yet right? >.>]
ZZ: The inspiration was something that just suddenly came. At that time I was reading the novel, then I started to try and understand BLY's state of mind. I finished writing these two songs in one day.

Q: "海若有因" was sung by both you and HJY, can you rate his singing ability?
ZZ: Good! (Interviewer: Are there any other adjectives? During recording, did you give him any suggestions?) He sang pretty well. I let him freely express himself, not giving him any pressure, he expressed himself well.

Q: Young people/kids who are in bands usually have a stronger personality, are you the type who is more assertive of their own point of view/opinion?
ZZ: I do count as a kid with a strong personality.

Q: Men who can play instruments are usually pretty popular with the ladies right? Have you ever confessed to a girl you liked by writing her a song? 
ZZ: I'm alright. When I was in a band, there actually weren't any girls who thought "Wow, so handsome!" just because I knew how to play the guitar. I also never wrote a song for a girl before because the songs that I wrote back then were more rock and heavy metal, not really suitable for a confession. (laugh)

Q: What type of girl you like? If you have a girlfriend, what kind of actions do you think a best boyfriend would do? ["best boyfriend" as in if there's a scale from bad boyfriend to best boyfriend, what sort of actions would the best boyfriend do to be that perfect?]
ZZ: (thinking for a few seconds) I don't really have a specific type of girl that I like, I think it's fine as long as the two people get along and have feelings for each other. I think there are a lot of small things in life that can show how good of a boyfriend you are, but the most important thing to have is still the ability to protect your girlfriend.

Q: Fans all like your big eyes and thick lips, which part of your body do you think is the most attractive?
ZZ: Perhaps everyone notices my eyes when they first look at me, but I still think my nose is pretty attractive.

Q: You nickname "Zhouzhou" is pretty cute, do you think you're the cute type of male?
Z: Not really. (laugh) In everyday life I'm kind of silly/stupid, there are a lot of people think I have a silly/stupid personality.

Q: You have more experience in acting than HJY. During filming, did you give him any suggestions?
ZZ: I haven't actually given him any suggestions. HJY is pretty smart, there are some things that he gets in one go.

Q: As a Libra, do you feel indecisive easily?
ZZ: Yes. When I'm shopping, I'll have a hard time choosing [what to buy], or when I'm making decisions. But once I make a decision, I won't change it.

Q: The previous movie you starred in "Gaming Madness" was about gaming. Are you a crazy fan of gaming?
ZZ: When it comes to games, I'm not to the point where I'm crazy about it. I just see it as a way to relax.

Q: For yourself, what does acting and music mean to you?
ZZ: These two are both things that I love doing. Right now, acting is my job. Music is a hobby that I cannot bear to leave.

Again, I did this pretty quickly, so there's probably a couple of mistakes. ^^;
I'll try to get the final page (Johnny's interview) out tonight :) 

PS. Zhouzhou, you can write me a rock song for a confession any day, hubby T^T <3

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Finished translating page 2 of the Easy magazine! This page is solely interviewing Zhouzhou ^^
(the first page, which was an interview with both ZZ and Johnny can be found on page 218 if you missed it!)

Reveal hidden contents

[square brackets are the things that I added, regular brackets () were already in the interview]

Summary of the blurb prior to the interview: the interviewer started interviewing ZZ first because JY was still doing his makeup. At first ZZ's answers to the questions weren't that great because he's the type who slowly warms up to people. The interviewer thought that people who are/were in bands must all have that kind of strong personality. After warming up, ZZ started to relax and his slightly more goofy side started to show. In terms of the outfits chosen for the photoshoot, ZZ was against wearing the shorts at first because he's kind of self conscious about his leg hair but he tried it out anyway. The staff were impressed by his professionalism and cooperation.

Q: In this show you played BLY who is often "abused" by GH. Which scene gave you the greatest impression/was most memorable?
ZZ: The scene that was most memorable for me was the one where HJY and I were intimate for the first time, because our actions and emotions were quite intense.

Q: BLY is a top student. When you were in school, how were your grades? What kind of a student were you?
ZZ: Although I wasn't a top student, my grades were pretty good. But at that time, I was still rather naughty. My favourite class was PE.

Q: In the original novel, BLY's penmanship is really good, it seems like you also practiced your penmanship. What score would you give to your current penmanship?
ZZ: 59 points. I think it looks okay if I write each word individually. But when I put a string of words together, the effect isn't as good. (laugh)

Q: Its said that for the show, you knitted a scarf to give to HJY. Are you good with your hands?
ZZ: When I studied music, I played the guitar so I think I'm pretty good with my hands. When I was knitting, everything went pretty smoothly, but when I finished, I found 3 holes. (Interviewer: Do you still remember HJY's reaction when you gave the scarf to him?) He was happy of course. (laugh)

Q:You graduated from an arts school, your dance skills are also pretty good. Do you have any bad memories of your school days?
ZZ: Everyday we had to stretch. In my memory, there's only the word "pain".

[The next question is a bit awkward to translate word for word. The question basically asked him why he switched from being in a band to acting. ZZ answered that he took acting classes in high school and later on in post secondary school. Music is more of a hobby for him.]

Q: The show's two theme songs "Walk Slowly" and "海若有因" were written by you, can you share what inspired these two songs? [there's no official Eng name for 海若有因 yet right? >.>]
ZZ: The inspiration was something that just suddenly came. At that time I was reading the novel, then I started to try and understand BLY's state of mind. I finished writing these two songs in one day.

Q: "海若有因" was sung by both you and HJY, can you rate his singing ability?
ZZ: Good! (Interviewer: Are there any other adjectives? During recording, did you give him any suggestions?) He sang pretty well. I let him freely express himself, not giving him any pressure, he expressed himself well.

Q: Young people/kids who are in bands usually have a stronger personality, are you the type who is more assertive of their own point of view/opinion?
ZZ: I do count as a kid with a strong personality.

Q: Men who can play instruments are usually pretty popular with the ladies right? Have you ever confessed to a girl you liked by writing her a song? 
ZZ: I'm alright. When I was in a band, there actually weren't any girls who thought "Wow, so handsome!" just because I knew how to play the guitar. I also never wrote a song for a girl before because the songs that I wrote back then were more rock and heavy metal, not really suitable for a confession. (laugh)

Q: What type of girl you like? If you have a girlfriend, what kind of actions do you think a best boyfriend would do? ["best boyfriend" as in if there's a scale from bad boyfriend to best boyfriend, what sort of actions would the best boyfriend do to be that perfect?]
ZZ: (thinking for a few seconds) I don't really have a specific type of girl that I like, I think it's fine as long as the two people get along and have feelings for each other. I think there are a lot of small things in life that can show how good of a boyfriend you are, but the most important thing to have is still the ability to protect your girlfriend.

Q: Fans all like your big eyes and thick lips, which part of your body do you think is the most attractive?
ZZ: Perhaps everyone notices my eyes when they first look at me, but I still think my nose is pretty attractive.

Q: You nickname "Zhouzhou" is pretty cute, do you think you're the cute type of male?
Z: Not really. (laugh) In everyday life I'm kind of silly/stupid, there are a lot of people think I have a silly/stupid personality.

Q: You have more experience in acting than HJY. During filming, did you give him any suggestions?
ZZ: I haven't actually given him any suggestions. HJY is pretty smart, there are some things that he gets in one go.

Q: As a Libra, do you feel indecisive easily?
ZZ: Yes. When I'm shopping, I'll have a hard time choosing [what to buy], or when I'm making decisions. But once I make a decision, I won't change it.

Q: The previous movie you starred in "Gaming Madness" was about gaming. Are you a crazy fan of gaming?
ZZ: When it comes to games, I'm not to the point where I'm crazy about it. I just see it as a way to relax.

Q: For yourself, what does acting and music mean to you?
ZZ: These two are both things that I love doing. Right now, acting is my job. Music is a hobby that I cannot bear to leave.

Again, I did this pretty quickly, so there's probably a couple of mistakes. ^^;
I'll try to get the final page (Johnny's interview) out tonight :) 

PS. Zhouzhou, you can write me a rock song for a confession any day, hubby T^T <3

@kakelet thank you very much, your translation is perfect! looking forward for the final part :)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Zhouzhou does not have ideal type for girls! Maybe because his ideal type is for boys?:wub:

9 minutes ago, kakelet said:

As much as I love Zhouzhou, I could not bear listening to rock song as confession song, LOL. Beside the Sea, Walk Slowly and Dust are enough for me. Thank you, Zhouzhou ;) 

@kakelet Thank you for your translation!

• Like 5