9 hours ago, alvinboi said:

On Addicted Season 2, she said that Season 2 is definitely in this year's plan. On the cast for Season 2, she would want the same cast to stay as much as possible. Having the same cast or not would depend on the actors themselves, since they still have many shows and activities to attend to, and they have been approached by other productions.

1 hour ago, Lester Gordula said:
I just read this from their Facebook Account. I can't accept this. No more Huang Jungyin and Zhou Zhou!! TT__TT :(:(:( 

Addicted Web Series 上瘾网络剧
9 mins · 

[NEWS] 20160309 Network Drama Weibo Update 
‪#‎NetworkDramaBlog‬ [Chai Jidan confirmed <Addicted> sequel for this year, and the news about original casts] Yesterday, ‪#‎AddictedWebSeries‬author/screenwriter Chai Jidan announced that "Addicted" second season will be filmed this year. Regarding the actors, it might not the same cast. Chai Jidan said it depends on the actors' activities, since @Johnny and @Wei Zhou have many activities scheduled now; there are some other works need to be determined, we can only try to have the same cast.

Rough trans: Neko 
So news is: There are chances that a whole new cast for season 2. But for sure season 2 is to be filmed this year. So...I will go back to subbing and translating the novel now. ^^

Sorry, are these the same news? Only the facebook page translated just now because of time difference etc?

If that is the same news, not an update, then I guess there is still hope that the series will have the same cast OR not. It's 50:50, not 1:99 or 0:100. Let us hope for the best for the series, for the boys, for the fans.

In other posts, I have described the risks if season 2 is filmed with new cast for all parties (the producers, the new actors, YuZhou). So, let us hope that we have season 2 with YuZhou and the quality will be more awesome than season 1.

However, let us also try to look at another angle: season 1 gave us Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou. Maybe, if the stars aligned right, if season 2 has new cast, maybe that will give us another pair of beloveds?

I know that what had happen with Johnny and Zhouzhou is unique (combination of their strong chemistry, good acting, good looks, government ban) but at the very least, CJD now knows the "right formula" to make such successful webseries. Maybe, she could pull that formula again and introduce to us two unknown but talented young men? Not Johnny and Zhouzhou #2, but two distinct talented actors? That could happen, right? 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

Sorry, are these the same news? Only the facebook page translated just now because of time difference etc?

If that is the same news, not an update, then I guess there is still hope that the series will have the same cast OR not. It's 50:50, not 1:99 or 0:100. Let us hope for the best for the series, for the boys, for the fans.

In other posts, I have described the risks if season 2 is filmed with new cast for all parties (the producers, the new actors, YuZhou). So, let us hope that we have season 2 with YuZhou and the quality will be more awesome than season 1.

However, let us also try to look at another angle: season 1 gave us Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou. Maybe, if the stars aligned right, if season 2 has new cast, maybe that will give us another pair of beloveds?

I know that what had happen with Johnny and Zhouzhou is unique (combination of their strong chemistry, good acting, good looks, government ban) but at the very least, CJD now knows the "right formula" to make such successful webseries. Maybe, she could pull that formula again and introduce to us two unknown but talented young men? Not Johnny and Zhouzhou #2, but two distinct talented actors? That could happen, right? 

yeah i agree as well that there many changes or possibilities rather. I just follow them on FB for I can't interact on weibO, but I think these are just the same. and for me, a lot of fans are just shocked with the "new cast" speculations. For now.. But I'm still hoping that YuZhou stay for the rest of the series. :)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

i just want my boys in s2 it's difficult for me to accept new actors :tears:

• Like 4

the return of the cast is not up to her but up to the actors themselves so i cant even get upset. i think wz has the highest chance of returning bc he is actually contracted with her. but the angry comments on weibo are too dramatic, i would rather see s2 with changes than no s2 at all...i love the story first and foremost

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I am really not narrow minded, but in this case, I just can't accept other actors. For me it's the same as Harry Potter is Daniel Radcliff, Emma Watson is Hermione Granger and Ronald Wesley is Rupert Grint.:w00t: Crossing fingers we will see them together on the screen again... in Addicted.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

I am really not narrow minded, but in this case, I just can't accept other actors. For me it's the same as Harry Potter is Daniel Radcliff, Emma Watson is Hermione Granger and Ronald Wesley is Rupert Grint.:w00t: Crossing fingers we will see them together on the screen again... in Addicted.

i'm totally agree with u

i love harry potter:w00t:

the story already is in the novel but i want to see jy and zz to play it.cuz it's not the same if they change casts.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

@thoron That. Would. Be. PERFECT!!!

Now, shall we petition Marvel to cast them boys? Or maybe someone could gently leak this idea to the fan communities all over the world!? ;) 

Maybe at that time, we'll have Marvel announce them as then next Hulkling and Wiccan? ;):D 

IKR?!  China is the second largest movie audience, apart from America. Marvel would soo dig this. 

9 hours ago, nedaaa said:

just kill me already :P

Hide contents

You're the murderer @nedaaa . You kill us with your updates Hehe. Thank you tho. Im not 100% on board the ZhouYu conspiracy.. But that "tiger" look of Johnny towards ZhouZhou and the sudden "lookaway" sure is convincing.. 

8 hours ago, alvinboi said:

I can totally imagine JY as Hulkling and WZ as Wiccan. Aah... I miss the Young Avengers comics. Thanks for the pics. <3

Glad to know there's fellow comics / graphic novels fans here. ;)

1 hour ago, guhai said:

@alvinboi Thanks for translating that! (I now know what to call myself...Shou Kong...unless there's a term for liking masculine bottoms...:sweatingbullets:? #ZhouYu)

I come here for my daily entertainment; forget television HAHA.

^_^

Damn @guhai, back at it with your TMI fetishes.. Hehehe. 

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

JY really is born to be GH. Hope guys don't die of blood loss :wub:

Hidden Content

holy richard simmons!!! oh my sacred eyes!!! GH in flesh!!!!

not as big as described in the novel, but still worthy to earn the "majestic monster" title *blushed* :wub::wub::wub:)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Tin Le said:

JY really is born to be GH. Hope guys don't die of blood loss :wub:

Hidden Content

AHHHA!! Now I understand why CJD keeps saying the JY is EXACTLY the same just like GH in the novel... 

• Like 7