1 hour ago, liesl said:

I don't know if you guys knew about this already or not. But... OUR AMAZING @estreline HAS DECIDED TO TRANSLATE THE NOVEL!!! Check her wattpad out. Chapter 8 and 9 are already there.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/estreline

@estreline, if you're reading this then.... Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! *glomps* :blush: You ROCK!!

WOOO perfect timing! I'm finally on spring break. Now I have time to catch up on this forum as well (approximately 4-5 days behind and who knows how many pages T.T)

• Like 9

@estreline Nice to see you're getting the ball rolling for the novel translations! Thanks for your hard work! Have you considered teaming up with JustBLThings though? Because, well, at the end of the day there's going to be two versions of the same novel since they're still continuing the project... It would probably save everyone involved a lot of time and effort? (Just asking though! ^^)

• Like 9

JY's being kissed by girls... Well, it seems he's also quite skilled at rolling over with other guys too...

Spoiler

*my mind wanders* Perhaps choosing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu went beyond its utilitarian purpose?!

IG spam time

Spoiler

Spoiler

Were you looking for MARVEL action? Your prayers have been answered ;)

Spoiler

• Like 11

Hi guys, I just saw on Youtube 你丫上瘾了 Love posted a FMV with Michael Wong's Fairy Tale but it said to be unavailable (from where I live). Can anyone send me any another link please? I love this song so bad and finally sb made FMV for this ORZ.. Many many thanks  

37 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

JY's being kissed by girls... Well, it seems he's also quite skilled at rolling over with other guys too...

Reveal hidden contents

*my mind wanders* Perhaps choosing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu went beyond its utilitarian purpose?!

IG spam time

Hide contents

Hide contents

Were you looking for MARVEL action? Your prayers have been answered ;)

Hide contents

It's no wonder JY did not dance very well during the fan meet. That guy was fooling around with ZZ during rehearsals!!! Lol...

• Like 10

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Left you a comment on wattpad too @estreline, but I'd also like to thank you here! You made me so happy you decided to translate the novel. :wub:

thank you so much really appreciate it ^^

pls look forward to it :)

1 hour ago, kakelet said:

@estreline Nice to see you're getting the ball rolling for the novel translations! Thanks for your hard work! Have you considered teaming up with JustBLThings though? Because, well, at the end of the day there's going to be two versions of the same novel since they're still continuing the project... It would probably save everyone involved a lot of time and effort? (Just asking though! ^^)

well.. about that, they said something like this ...

"as much as we appreciate everyone embracing Addicted, we prefer to work with only people we know for now, so that is the members of my team and the members of Addicted Web Series Facebook team. With this, I would like to express my apologies but we prefer to keep all our work in one place for now..."

im kind of not sure what to do too. :(

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, estreline said:

"as much as we appreciate everyone embracing Addicted, we prefer to work with only people we know for now, so that is the members of my team and the members of Addicted Web Series Facebook team. With this, I would like to express my apologies but we prefer to keep all our work in one place for now..."

me too, i was very unsure so i just don't start the project.. i read sth on their website (if it's still there) that they'll stop the translation if another version of it is found. very very unsure, since this is truly independent translation, it might resemble their translation at some point, BUT. 

anyway, estreline, I think you're fine. Keep working on it, we really support you.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

Hi guys, I just saw on Youtube 你丫上瘾了 Love posted a FMV with Michael Wong's Fairy Tale but it said to be unavailable (from where I live). Can anyone send me any another link please? I love this song so bad and finally sb made FMV for this ORZ.. Many many thanks  

Here's the video link:

I didn't know Michael Wong is his English name...

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, estreline said:

I also ever said it to admin of addicted web series, about the subbing video cos u know, there are other people who also sub it.

So why not to work on it together to save time, but the answer i got is similar as yours. Maybe they have their own reason :D

And i rarely open the FB group coz the admins are busy and rather slow to update *no offence*

• Like 1

23 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Here's the video link:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!!

I didn't know Michael Wong is his English name...

That's what I was talking about but it's unavailable TTATT I'm in the US and it can't be seen *bawling*

• Like 1

On 3/25/2016 at 1:32 PM, lightyears said:

I've never seen this fancam and I'm laughing way too hard :lol: we all know who ZhouZhou's no.1 fanboy is :P

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!!

and look at this adorable kid singing Because of the Sea (the opening song of the series) so cuuuute. Johnny commented on the video earlier today on weibo xD

EDIT: does anyone know why twitter video links sometimes only displays the upper half of the video? am I the only one seeing this?

sorry admins for quoting the vid. please don't scream at me with red fonts. I just have to quote this one.

anyway! JY really love teasing ZZ. and look at ZZ reaction. that playful "Zhouzhouuuuu!" at the end though. hahaha I believe ZZ's eyes are the ones that JY find attractive (in physical aspect that is)... he also teased ZZ in one BTS telling him he's adorable. and in another interview he said ZZ is like a cat. his eyes are so big. so adorable. hahaha JY JY JY! please have some composure. well, I think he's being refrained by people from doing these stuff again. D:

but JY will always be ZZ no1 fanboy. that's for sure! so it's OK right? that no one else shall claim the throne of being ZZ's number fan, but JY. and only JY. HAHAHAHA

Good day addicts!

• Like 8

Only 4 pages to catch up on when I got home from work. That has to be a record!

I don't feel like doing any of the things I really need to with it being Easter weekend. So, in order to justify my procrastination, I bring you:

Astrological Analyzations Part 2  - Where the "love" sign aspects focus on romantic relationships, these are more general. (to make this a bit easier I'm going to break these up) (also, since JY's older, I'm going to start with his aspects to ZZ, then ZZ's aspects to JY) ( The " * " next to some of the aspects designate those are "love" signs)

Spoiler

Sun Aspects

JY and ZZ's suns are sextile to each other. @hitokiri genki posted a wonderful look at this a few pages back, so I won't say more on it. 

JY Sun sextile ZZ Mercury: Unusually cooperative & successful association. Mercury understands the Sun, while the Sun empathizes, encourages & stimulates Mercury. Even though totally different in mental & emotional natures & personalities, still seem to think alike.

*JY Sun square ZZ Venus: great deal of affection, Can cause minor disagreements due to conflicting natures (minor disagreements!)

JY Sun trine ZZ Mars: Sun stimulates self-confidence, energy & enthusiasm, enterprising spirit & courage in Mars. Mars does the same to the Sun. Harmony.

*JY Sun square ZZ Saturn: age difference,Saturn is the teacher in the relationship, both need to watch their egos and how they express themselves during rough times, but the bond is incredibly hard to break, even if they want to. 

*ZZ Sun trine JY Moon: one of the strongest of all harmonies, the Moon's emotional nature & the Sun's personality are compatible

*ZZ Sun square JY Venus: see above. This is a double vibration,leading to a stronger influence of this vibration in their relationship

*ZZ Sun square JY Mars: can be dangerously explosive, separate ambitions could conflict, flaring tempers lead to frustration, need to remember that love can solve all difficulties

*ZZ Sun conjoin JY Jupiter: bring out the eternal optimist in each other, has the power to decrease any disharmony, financially beneficial

ZZ Sun trine JY Saturn: capable of combining confidence, enthusiasm, & optimism (Sun) with stability & patience (Saturn) needed for long lasting success. Usually an age difference.

Spoiler

Moon Aspects

Moon sextile Moon: Whether emotional separately or when together, things will go smoothly. Dispositions & temperaments are congenial, emotional responses are similar. "telepathic exchange of thoughts" 

JY Moon trine ZZ Mercury: Moon's sensitive, intuitive qualities blend well with Mercury's curiosity & intelligence. Love travelling together.

*JY Moon opposition ZZ Mars: Strong mutual attraction leading to strong emotional reaction. Rudeness, abruptness, nagging from both. Irresistable cosmic tie, though. 

JY Moon square ZZ Jupiter: Financial & religious conflicts possible, "keep it to yourself"

ZZ Moon opposition JY Mercury: Friction caused by different attitudes of communication - Mercury talks too much, Moon not enough, but wonderful discussion is possible leading to mutual attraction

*ZZ Moon trine JY Venus: Deep mutual devotion & affection, helps soften 'tense' aspects. Inclination to forgive small hurts. Agreement in creative endeavors, travel, & social activities. 

*ZZ Moon sextile JY Mars: sexual magnetism, irresistible passion, physical chemistry, platonic loyalty. Mars bolsters Moon's self confidence & stimulates imagination, Moon can guide & direct Mars's forceful drive. Professionally, financially beneficial.

*ZZ Moon square JY Saturn: Saturn can be overly critical & selfish, Moon can be overly sensitive & impractical. Need to realize that they each possess what the other needs. 

To be continued...

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

me too, i was very unsure so i just don't start the project.. i read sth on their website (if it's still there) that they'll stop the translation if another version of it is found. very very unsure, since this is truly independent translation, it might resemble their translation at some point, BUT. 

anyway, estreline, I think you're fine. Keep working on it, we really support you.

omg then what should i do... should i just stop :(

im kind of confused, i just want to help actually, because i also waited their translation and ive waited for few months but... ;w;

55 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

I also ever said it to admin of addicted web series, about the subbing video cos u know, there are other people who also sub it.

So why not to work on it together to save time, but the answer i got is similar as yours. Maybe they have their own reason :D

And i rarely open the FB group coz the admins are busy and rather slow to update *no offence*

i'll do my best ^^

• Like 8

1 hour ago, estreline said:

Huh. Well that's... an interesting statement >.> I guess I can understand where they're coming from in a quality control point of view but... :/

Well, you're doing great. Keep it up! :D

• Like 13