39 minutes ago, bearology said:

Place you often go: sea vs JY's EZE message though :wub:

All I hear in my head is "Da Hai, Da Hai" :phew:

@bearology I'm working on 'body paint', it's just been a bit crazy recently. Water heater repair, had to have a tooth pulled, my son's getting ready to move out, 42 year old woman's man troubles (not mine, somebody else's thank the Lord), and work...my focus has been here and there. But I should be able to feed the delulu soon :D I haven't forgotten!

• Like 14

7 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ - Cotton Girl :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr 吃绿豆要吐皮_jsy

CrKKgjsVYAA6qEK.jpg

JY - Guns & Kidneys from Sina :w00t:

Reveal hidden contents

CrKNoHPUkAE4ZrB.jpg

Cr [八组兔区每日爆料]

704_2003560_315263.jpg

704_2003561_204221.jpg

704_2003562_955977.jpg

704_2003563_164617.jpg

704_2003564_215417.jpg

704_2003566_975182.jpg

The photos from sina was leaked few days back thats why they decided to show it. Understand that the team from the film is really angry about it and they are investigating. 

so if you guys saw the picture of zz new hairstyle (and no HE IS NOT BALD!), PLEASE DONT SPREAD as it might be related to his new work and that must be a reason why fans were told not to reveal previosuly. Same goes for any leaked jy pic from the movie. It will hurt them!

• Like 12

ZZ - Light ShangHai 130816

Spoiler

Cr RedMoon9294

CrMNEP2VYAA2-w_.jpg

CrMNAzOUsAAiVm0.jpg

CrMM54jUkAElLIe.jpg

CrMM4DDUIAAbWhV.jpg

CrMM2Y-VIAArI_j.jpg

CrMM0jXUMAI-o_k.jpg

CrMMyM1UAAET_LM.jpg

CrMMwHkUEAAX711.jpg

CrMMtDKVUAA4yA7.jpg

CrMMm-bVMAAymTj.jpg

CrMMjWLUAAE1mVN.jpg

CrMMefdVIAAshES.jpg

ZZ - OK! Thailand Magazine

Who else thinks this expression looks like JY. These boys, this one teaches the other one singing, the other one teaches this one photoshoot poses. So handy right lol

Spoiler

Cr heroincream

CrMASuhUAAAtp46.jpg

Spoiler

Cr heroincream

CrMATvPUkAA4wjJ.jpg

CrMQ8V9VUAAgeIw.jpg

CrMQ6LcUMAA8m-F.jpg

CrMQ708VMAAkIkW.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 沫色惜年

CrMKTuaUAAAL23k.jpg

@sohocomo take all the time you need auntie, you FF is always worth waiting for :wub: When I tried to tag you, I typed @auntie then errr...where's auntie :lol:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

So, what I gather from this youtube video:

1. ZZ sang Simple Love that JY sang during the Billboard Award Night.
  2. ZZ said about his 3 million followers welfare, someone asked him whether he wants to do live streaming shower (which, conveniently, JY *teasedly* "did" it during his 3 million followers welfare).
  3. ZZ singing "Hai" (not only once or twice, but thrice  iirc!) while he usually sang it "Ai".
  4. ZZ said that he is no longer single?

Anything else I might have missed? How is my score, for a person completely illiterate in Chinese? xD

@gayyoxx @bearology

I add 1 more (not from the video)  this was what ZZ said when he was reading the letter.. 

ZZ: " someone said someone said.. i am being a part of your life, actually you all are being a part of my life.."

someone here  means something for chinese cp fans as they gave Huang JY 1 nick name : 'huang you ren' = someone huang

Hope i translated as near as possible, someone has already translated this letter..:P

• Like 14

4 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ answered this question for OK! Magazine Thailand

Translated by @ryokise

Q: what do you want for your birthday present this year?

ZZ: buy a sea that belongs to me

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I couldn't see this as something else other than someone is urging someone to propose to him on his b'day.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ - Mian由你想象 weibo update

Hide contents

@许魏洲ZZ 牵手棉子合作拍摄的最新《我的棉质女孩》大片正式出炉!作为鉴赏力卓群的天秤座,粥粥直言最爱在日常中捕捉美的瞬间。想知道时尚百变的棉质女孩们,都被眼尖的粥粥捕捉到了哪些美丽瞬间?赶紧点击视频http://t.cn/Rc7Acx9 ,打开本文配图参与互动,还有机会赢取惊喜礼物,详情戳“查看图片”

CrLUpruVYAApwzb.jpg

JY - YAYA Planet and iQIYI also update weibo with JY photoshoot for Guns and Kidneys

Hide contents

CrLB3isUkAAMYNo.jpg

CrLB3mUUIAAIiEx.jpg

CrLPukrUMAAVh2L.jpg

JY - Throwback

Hide contents

Cr on pic

CrLVcThVMAAlfIW.jpg

JY - 

Hide contents

Edit: Translation for ZZ Q&A - OK! Thailand Magazine. Cr here

Hide contents

bc861f9agw1f7d4e5yznjj20jx0s5dkb.jpg

bc861f9agw1f7d4e7wvdcj20zk0qoq9d.jpg

ZZ always answers "rainbow". Me: "Yes, JY's shoes:rolleyes: 

Edit 2: ZZ on L'Officiel magazine

Hide contents

Cr [舞奈奶]

ZZ, you confessed on a magazine?? :lol:

CrLyLIzUkAAiUwK.jpg

This couple top again. It's actually from LV. ZZ got sponsored by LV but JY wore this first. Hm...now I wonder...

CrLyK42VIAAZwyE.jpg

CrLyJVHVYAAgR6y.jpg

CrLyI9ZUsAAyC6S.jpg

I just read this interview and I completely lost my train of thought. I forgot what I was thinking about before reading this! ZZ, you are such a distraction!

Also, wanting to have the "sea" all to yourself huh? Quite wild. ;)

• Like 7

5 hours ago, liesl said:

Oh hey, "Addicted" being mentioned in an article from CNN.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/31/asia/china-banned-on-tv-censorship/index.html?sr=fbcnni083116china-banned-on-tv-censorship0900AMVODtopLink&linkId=28237603

"Addicted" is becoming like an example about homosexuality banning in China. Every time I've read about censorship in China, they always mentioned Addicted. If only China allowed Addicted to soar, imagine the impact in China and in the international world.

As angry as I am about the banning of the show, this gives me hope that these actions by the ruling party members are the last gasps of a backwards and bigoted generation.

Yes, HJY and ZZ may have moved on from the show. But they weren't the first, and they won't be the last. I wish them the best in their futures, and I'm enjoying seeing their updates -- something I never would have been doing had it not been for the banning of 'Addicted'. 

• Like 7

@victorianlegend Did you make the fanart? That's very sweet! Thank you and hoping to see many more!

@bearology @may Ooh, thanks for adding to the list! ZZ surely made that Shanghai FM special. He dropped so many sugars, even outright candies (yeah, who has done his 3 mil by pretending to take a bath?). 

@gashupingo welcome back and thanks for the translation! Oh, you have YuZhou dream too recently!? Maybe we need to invite a dream teller or something to our forum xD

1 hour ago, lielee said:

I couldn't see this as something else other than someone is urging someone to propose to him on his b'day.

and honestly, I whole heartedly agree with you, @lielee! Let's hope that it will happen soon! #offtodelulu xD

• Like 16

10 hours ago, baw74 said:

As angry as I am about the banning of the show, this gives me hope that these actions by the ruling party members are the last gasps of a backwards and bigoted generation.

Yes, HJY and ZZ may have moved on from the show. But they weren't the first, and they won't be the last. I wish them the best in their futures, and I'm enjoying seeing their updates -- something I never would have been doing had it not been for the banning of 'Addicted'. 

I think we have taken for granted many things that were permissive in the West. China is more concerned about the legitimacy of the ruling party than personal freedom. Media is a propaganda machine to maintain order and good behaviour, rather than an avenue to promote new ways of thinking and new perspectives.

Ironically for their economy to be vibrant and innovative, they need to be more receptive to diverse opinions and interpretation of social norms.

I am not sure when China will be more liberal and allow the masses to decide what is good or bad. The funny thing is probably in the minds of many officials, too much freedom is actually a step backwards. You know it is the same as how some religious organisation consider acceptance of alternative lifestyles as a sign of decadence...

However, considering that it took nearly 50 years for gays to gain the rights to marry in USA, China may already be on an accelerated path towards a more open society.

Incidentally, the biggest LGBT company in the world is in China btw. 

I saw this mv the other day. How I wish one day JY and ZZ will make a similar wedding mv. It will be so beautiful...

• Like 16

6 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ answered this question for OK! Magazine Thailand

Translated by @ryokise

Q: what do you want for your birthday present this year?

ZZ: buy a sea that belongs to me

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reveal hidden contents

CrLb93EVYAAe44B.jpg

ZZ on OK! Magazine Thailand (Scan)

Reveal hidden contents

Cr BaryyaKannfonza Twitter

CrLAhkyUAAAKdBg.jpg

CrLAi8nUkAABHL_.jpg

CrLAkGYVMAE0PWV.jpg

CrLAlX0VUAAfy1V.jpg

CrLAnl1UIAA6Odl.jpg

CrLAoz7VMAAD1gD.jpg

:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr FlukeGirl Twitter

CrLkYiRUIAAH2_Y.jpg

Fanart

Reveal hidden contents

Cr johnnystimmy 

CqT0lISVMAI_I3u.jpg

Just wondering, is it normal, in Chinese language or culture, to wish they can own a piece of the sea? I mean I can understand an island or a private beach. But a sea? That's pretty specific.  Did he actually use the word 'da hai'. 

Sorry, genuine curiosity here. 

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks
6 hours ago, bearology said:

Edit: Translation for ZZ Q&A - OK! Thailand Magazine. Cr here

Reveal hidden contents

bc861f9agw1f7d4e5yznjj20jx0s5dkb.jpg

bc861f9agw1f7d4e7wvdcj20zk0qoq9d.jpg

ZZ always answers "rainbow". Me: "Yes, JY's shoes:rolleyes: 

The funny thing is after he answered "rainbow" and "I wanna buy my own sea", he laughed. So taolu I cannot stand it!!!!

His answer for colour is also quite consistent: rainbow. In a previous interview which I don't remember which one, he also answered the same thing.

3 hours ago, victorianlegend said:

Since like you all, I'm kind of having a withdrawal, here's a little contribution to the fandom. ^^

Just a little delulu about ZZ's 3M Welfare~

(I'm still trying to get used to using digital tools, but well, I need to practice anyway...)

Reveal hidden contents

CrMPIyGVMAAgDvB.jpg:large

It's such a cute fanart. I also hope that he'd introduce Baizhou his white British Shorthair since I believe it's with him now? It'd be like an indirect "I do" to Johnny's IG question? (roll your eyes away if you're an only fan reading this hahaha).

By the way, tomorrow will be the beginning of pre-order for the DVD!!!! Can't wait!!!!!

@kyrie777 Every time I see your nick, I'd giggled cuz aren't you the one who wrote the meaning of VIP in the novel????? Hahahahahaha. Genius!

Not to answer your question about the "da hai" part but just want to comment about this because I also find it quite amusing that he'd give a nonsense answer. Maybe he just wants to tease us CPF. Hahaha. Or maybe they are really real :phew:

With that I want to attach this meme by a Thai fan because the statement and the smug Zhouzhou with his arm wide opened are so on point :D 

"You guys don't have to ship anymore, I DO"

WQrn6Y9.jpg

Cr. Zhouroro on Twitter

Yes, @skeletonworks - ZZ certainly contributed a LOT to the ship in this interview. Seems almost all his answers could reference some CP thing or other: the sea, durians, rainbow. 

Of course, it's an extremely silly and childish question to ask a grown up: what's your favourite colour? I think I'd answer rainbow too, just to say something. But still, rainbow! And on JY's shoes too. Another one of those YZ-coincidences. But oh, how ZZ loves the sea. So, so much!

Now that activities are low, I find myself more and more enamoured with all the adorable and beautiful and moving fanart people are creating. I love them so much! And @gashupingo (with help from @bearology) are so awesome for translating it.

Here's the latest one from 呼呼花- : 50 days until ZZ birthday (when he's 22 and can get legally married - although not to another guy. But maybe an adorable, naughty little kitten can marry a lovely, loving kangaroo?). So damn adorable. 

Spoiler

y0fAg6t.jpg

She's brilliant. She and 沫色惜年 are my current favourites. 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

I think we have taken for granted many things that were permissive in the West. China is more concerned about the legitimacy of the ruling party than personal freedom. Media is a propaganda machine to maintain order and good behaviour, rather than an avenue to promote new ways of thinking and new perspectives.

Ironically for their economy to be vibrant and innovative, they need to be more receptive to diverse opinions and interpretation of social norms.

I am not sure when China will be more liberal and let the masses to decide what is good or bad. The funny thing is probably in the minds of many officials, too much freedom is actually a step backwards. You know it is the same as how some religious organisation consider acceptance of alternative lifestyles as a sign of decadence...

However, considering that it took nearly 50 years for gays to gain the rights to marry in USA, China may already be on an accelerated path towards a more open society.

I saw this mv the other day. How I wish one day JY and ZZ will make a similar wedding mv. It will be so beautiful...

Accelerated, indeed. Just witnessing the last 15 years in the US - and even at that, the last 5 - has been encouraging. I can't help but feel hope that the dominoes start to fall faster here and around the world. But with speed comes the negative - people aren't apt to change as quickly, and I worry about the inevitable conflicts that will occur.

And OMG to the thought that JY and ZZ make a video like that... I'd pass out!

• Like 1

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 坂田 elsa

CrMwdqKUEAAI-4-.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 沫色惜年

CrM2c2HUMAA1T4H.jpg

ZZ - Light ShangHai 130816

Spoiler

Cr RedMoon9294

CrM8xanUkAAoNii.jpg

CrM8xamUAAAGYzs.jpg

CrM8xaoUsAAX9It.jpg

CrM8xapVMAAVjAk.jpg

CrM89CNUkAAlFu2.jpg

CrM89C0UEAAWI8Z.jpg

CrM89DuUEAA665W.jpg

CrM89EhUAAAjUEd.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Instant Crush

CrNIl44UMAAe5_G.jpg

CrNIl4FUIAExxVH.jpg

CrNIl4HUAAAYJVe.jpg

CrM2gngVIAAkoUY.jpg

CrM2gnjVMAAHvdP.jpg

CrM2n_eUIAIHd2y.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [SandYaso]

CrMZ-DqVIAACdRu.jpg

ZZ - H&M Event 200716

Spoiler

Cr [HoneyCongee1020]

CrMUI1gVMAEjYVY.jpg

@kyrie777 We don't have video of him answering it (or maybe they will release it later? :w00t:) but ZZ used the word "hai" according to below (spoiler) :D

Spoiler

Cr joeychika from hiyaya12345 Twiter

CrLwswwUkAA34vw.jpg

@charlie10 YAY! 50 days more to go :w00t: For fanart, there are actually 5 of us. Thank you to our awesome translators @gashupingo, @ryokise and fuu. @artemis1130 and I just slack there, chatting while waiting to read fanart translation :lol:

@victorianlegend I love your fanart. More pleaseee :D

@lielee with this speed, maybe we won't have to wait til his bday. *fingers and toes crossed* :D

Edit: Everyone dream -> YZ is real and we will see YZ appear together one day in the future. We are all desperate :tears:

• Like 21

4 hours ago, xix19xix said:

I am not sure when China will be more liberal and let the masses to decide what is good or bad. The funny thing is probably in the minds of many officials, too much freedom is actually a step backwards. You know it is the same as how some religious organisation consider acceptance of alternative lifestyles as a sign of decadence...

@xix19xix you are very right the biggest LGBT organization - without counting Hong Kong and Macau - is actually in China, Media are indeed a propaganda machine that however nobody really cares too much. China has the largest number of people travelling abroad and mainly to the west and with the years their education is on rise hence they have been starting thinking. A large number of Chinese despite the ban has been watching Addicted what is easy to understand by watching the reaction they have during the concert as the very last one. It is true in the western world we got thing after several years but we have been fighting for it. This is the big difference, i do not see China actually going on a more open society i see part of Chinese mocking the ruling party and going on their way anyway. The interactions of those 2 actors is a daily bypassing the rules. I found a weibo interaction of the actor that plays the role of the father of BLY in the series a good, strong and brave one. What it is hard for me to understand - perhaps because i am not Chinese - is our there, they have 1 billion 300 million people most of them drinking bitter water without spitting that's the most dramatic part. I do not believe in country changing if people is not willing to change. I love despite few mention here the author of the book of these series, she is really a great one indeed she dreams with consistent words and challenging the party, brave and visionary continuing her prolific work. I have seen Asians countries changing quite a lot with people risking their life i hope as it has been happening with Arab spring with all its problems also in Asia some countries will start standing up for their rights. Myanmar is an example that should push others, Thailand is on a sort of beginning and Singapore despite free compared to others is going to change the constitution in favor of minorities to be more representative. Japan and Taiwan are big example of democracy keeping their culture alive but also giving people freedom. My apology to be so long but there are situation believe me very hard to be accepted by watching people with no reaction at all. China continues to ban and will continue to do so until people will no halt them and they do ban because they know they can because nobody dares challenging them

• Like 7

@skeletonworks, yes that was me and my dirty mind lol. 

@bearology, these guys will be the death of me from consuming too much sugar lol. Can't wait to see the video if they ever release it. 

@suehpec, welcome on board. Prepare to lose lots of free time and sleep over Yuzhou if you haven't already. 

To everyone, if anyone can help with purchasing and shipping a copy of JY's photobook to Australia, it'll be very much appreciated. I've contacted the Malaysian and Vietnamese fan club but they can't help. Unfortunately I am illiterate in Chinese so can't really talk to any of the Chinese fanclub (don't even know where to start). 

• Like 5