704_2003563_164617.jpg

704_2003564_215417.jpg

704_2003566_975182.jpg

JY is wearing that H&M denim top from wifey for his first movie? :wub:

6 hours ago, Ralfy Siosan said:

What event was this? He's so good looking in here. :wub:

Date With Star. It's a variety show. JY is always good-looking :D

9 hours ago, filmlore46 said:

Thank you @gashupingo for the translation and welcome back. @bearology perhaps you can answer a question for me in regards to your post or possibly @gashupingo . Does this have something to do with the release of JY's next photobook.

Yes, If I'm not wrong, his pink version release date got delayed. It's supposed to start selling today but it's not. The post mentioned something about fall so maybe tomorrow 1 September or sometimes this week? JY's photobook has 5 different themes (Blue, Purple, Yellow, Pink and White). The content of the photobook is the same, different covers and goodies to go with each theme.  

Edit: Fanart

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CrKeNBGVIAAKgSF.jpg

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, bearology said:

The content of the photobook is the same, different covers and goodies to go with each theme.  

So the goodies that come with each book  theme are what's different . Thank you @bearology that is exactly what I was trying to figure out.

• Like 1

Longtime lurker here finally surfacing because I just love this series.

I still can't wait for the ban to be lifted. I doubt there will be a Season 2 even in 8 years (most people would've moved on, unfortunately), but deep down, still hoping for it. I wish there would be a millionaire with enough money to produce it on a whim, even if it can't be shown in China, or even if it can only be produced 8 years from now.

I've never enjoyed any BL series or movie (most are cheesy, where actors are either made to act gay or where they act terribly), but like so many here, I got hooked on Addicted because it's so believable, relatable and the actors were so genuine and sincere in their acting (an irony, I know).

I hope I can overcome this addiction, but Im not sure doing so would be good for me or for Addicted. Deep inside, I've already sworn that Addicted will never die! :lol:

Cheers to all of you here!

Edited by Kyleaddicted
  • Like 20

1 hour ago, bearology said:

ZZ - Cotton Girl :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr 吃绿豆要吐皮_jsy

CrKKgjsVYAA6qEK.jpg

JY - Guns & Kidneys from Sina :w00t:

Reveal hidden contents

CrKNoHPUkAE4ZrB.jpg

Cr [八组兔区每日爆料]

704_2003560_315263.jpg

704_2003561_204221.jpg

704_2003562_955977.jpg

704_2003563_164617.jpg

704_2003564_215417.jpg

704_2003566_975182.jpg

Is it just me or has Zhouzhou gotten more handsome? Before I used to be obsessed with Jingyu but now, Zhouzhou seems to be more interesting and mysterious!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Kyle Miranda said:

I hope I can overcome this addiction, but Im not sure doing so would be good for me or for Addicted. Deep inside, I've already sworn that Addicted will never die! :lol:

Welcome to the Soompi family @Kyle Miranda I hope you enjoy your time here. Seriously, why would you wish to overcome this addiction? Succumb to it. Everyone here has and make Addicted a part of our daily lives. 

If you were to ask most of the people here the answer that you'd receive would be similar or the same for their love of Addicted. Most of us love and support this show so much because it was relatable and because of the realism of the portrayal of love and friendship between JY and ZZ.

Join in and stay sharing your thoughts and love for Addicted. You know you want too. lolX.gif

Cheers and as always peace and love. :)

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, Kyle Miranda said:

Is it just me or has Zhouzhou gotten more handsome? Before I used to be obsessed with Jingyu but now, Zhouzhou seems to be more interesting and mysterious!

lol... if you are asking the ZZ bias fan, they will list thousand of words why ZZ is interesting, mysterious and will slowly get you addicted to him,

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, may said:

lol... if you are asking the ZZ bias fan, they will list thousand of words why ZZ is interesting, mysterious and will slowly get you addicted to him,

I'm already addicted! :D I think that aside from the cutesy image he tries to project, he's really clever and wily. He seems like such a determined guy. I love them both equally, but I guess I'm in my ZZ phase. :heart:

• Like 9

ShangYin DVD trailer.

Spoiler

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr Nara7777

Caption: Whose habit?

CrH8IYDVMAACMpq.jpg

JY - not recent

Spoiler

Cr [鲸鱼卖个萌]

CrKmcUnUEAAs4gt.jpg

CrKmbm0VIAAwavD.jpg

CrKmay0UEAESR2y.jpg

CrKl3qQUEAAHJ8r.jpg

CrKl21FUIAA9HQQ.jpg

CrKl1opUkAAyHKN.jpg

Sugar Collection from Light - ShangHai 130816

Spoiler

Original from 兩根彎鋼管. YouTube Chanel: 永不放倒瑜洲大旗

1 hour ago, Kyleaddicted said:

This is what love can do. He's well loved by a romantic/caring whale and all his fans :wub: And welcome to the family :D

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, bearology said:

This is what love can do. He's well loved by a romantic/caring whale and all his fans. And welcome to the family :D

So he's blooming right now? :blush:

Have you seen this fanmade vid? 

It has some BTS which make me believe in ZhouYu. I've read that Chinese pals when close are really affectionate with each other, to a degree not often seen between straight male friends in the West and in other Asian countries, so I don't know if it's just the two of them showing that they're really good pals (despite only being together for 23 days of shooting), but I'm free to dream right? :glasses:

Would've been better though if there's a Season 2 so we can keep on dreaming and speculating about this ship! Previously, I didn't have a favorable view about China especially because of the international dispute between China and my country, but thanks to this series, my interest in China and its culture has been rekindled. If only it capitalized more on its soft power instead of weakening it by banning this series...:dissapointed:

• Like 9

Rewatching all YuZhou and ZZ clips again...

Like this comment by a fan:  Jingyu orbits around his sun :))

Cr: yzonlkt

Spoiler

---missing them so much... 

Sorry... inside the spoiler frame has a big blank space, i failed to remove it. Not sure why.:tears:

• Like 14

It's amazing that we still get new forummers such as @baw74 and @Kyleaddicted. I wonder if the boys know that they continue to inspire people until today. You know they have been separated publicly longer than they are together. :sweatingbullets:

Since you talk about whether they are together, may I be thick-sknned to invite you to take a look at this post of mine. In essence, we are mostly CPFs here, just like in China. :) 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Kyleaddicted said:

Would've been better though if there's a Season 2 so we can keep on dreaming and speculating about this ship! Previously, I didn't have a favorable view about China especially because of the international dispute between China and my country, but thanks to this series, my interest in China and its culture has been rekindled. If only it capitalized more on its soft power instead of weakening it by banning this series...

@Kyleaddicted I know what you mean! I didn't really have a very good image of China before so I didn't really bother knowing more about them, and it has been aggravated by what I keep hearing about the Chinese and the latest issue between China and my country (ph). 

However, watching ADDICTED, aside from making me gravitate towards the characters and fall in love with the actors, it allowed me to reconsider China. That they were able to produce talents, personalities, and stories like that made me interested with what else they can offer. I mean, I've known before that they're a superpower both as an economy and producers of media (arts), but wanting to understand Addicted better and wanting to know the actors more, well, my interest has been very much heightened.

I know we've all been saying this here, but still, I REALLY hope that the Chinese Gov't sees how Addicted has affected their image positively. While I'm not really hoping for a 2nd season anymore (since there's very little possibility of it and I think both JY and ZZ have somewhat moved on from (-at least- making the) series and onto greater endeavors), I still wish it gets acknowledged and the actors get what they deserve (inc. each other in a public relationship --whether as friends, lovers, or industry mates).

:)

• Like 16

Oh hey, "Addicted" being mentioned in an article from CNN.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/31/asia/china-banned-on-tv-censorship/index.html?sr=fbcnni083116china-banned-on-tv-censorship0900AMVODtopLink&linkId=28237603

"Addiction," a popular web drama about romantic relationships between teenage boys, was pulled in February, despite attracting almost 10 million views in its first 24 hours of release.

"Addicted" is becoming like an example about homosexuality banning in China. Every time I've read about censorship in China, they always mentioned Addicted. If only China allowed Addicted to soar, imagine the impact in China and in the international world.

I almost took a chinese class because of this, you know? :sweatingbullets: No really, if Addicted weren't banned, I would probably be sitting in my chinese class right now. :crazy:

Also welcome, @Kyleaddicted. Post more often here! wave-smiley.gif

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, victorianlegend said:

While I'm not really hoping for a 2nd season anymore (since there's very little possibility of it and I think both JY and ZZ have somewhat moved on from (-at least- making the) series and onto greater endeavors), I still wish it gets acknowledged and the actors get what they deserve (inc. each other in a public relationship --whether as friends, lovers, or industry mates).

:)

It's heartbreaking to think about whether or not they've moved on from Addicted, but I guess it is a fact of life. They're actors after all. I just wish Addicted will always have a special place in their hearts, the same way it has in ours.

I hope that 8 or 10 years from now, when their country's more open to this sort of genre or topic, they can have a televised reunion of sorts recounting what they've been through since, like those Sound of Music gatherings they hold every 5 years. :)

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, liesl said:

I almost took a chinese class because of this, you know? :sweatingbullets: No really, if Addicted weren't banned, I would be sitting in my chinese class right now. :crazy:

Also welcome, @Kyleaddicted. Post more often here! wave-smiley.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, liesl! Same here. I may still take Mandarin classes because of my obsession with this series and the novel. I'm so glad though that in the meantime, there are translators (such as @saehan01 and @estreline) on Wattpad who translate the novel from Mandarin into English so we can continue reading the rest of Vol. 1 even after the series had ended. I just hope someone can translate chapters 1 to 95 of Vol. 2.

I may even take a trip to China early next year, partly because of this and partly out of curiosity. I've been watching YouTube videos lately about China after I ran out of Addicted BTS videos to watch. Seriously, this series is like the best China tourism tool the Chinese gov't could have among us fans. I hope they'd come to see that at some point and lift the ban.

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, shuwei said:

omg i bursted out laughing at "South Koreans". china is banning an entire ethnicity bc the us wants to help s korea defend against n korea...

@shuwei Hope it is not true, however i do not blame China i blame people accepting without any sort of reactions I am sorry but i do not believe that people need to accept everything without any sort of reaction i refuse to understand that

12 minutes ago, Kyleaddicted said:

It's heartbreaking to think about whether or not they've moved on from Addicted, but I guess it is a fact of life. They're actors after all. I just wish Addicted will always have a special place in their hearts, the same way it has in ours.

I hope that 8 or 10 years from now, when their country's more open to this sort of genre or topic, they can have a televised reunion of sorts recounting what they've been through since, like those Sound of Music gatherings they hold every 5 years. :)

@Kyleaddicted well in 10 years is quite a long time honestly i hope they can sit together somewhere close to each other without waiting to so long time, in 10 yrs time i do not think China will ever change, if you wait them to change nothing will ever change. Countries can change if people wish to change 

• Like 2