JY is often misspelled his pronunciation. He recites tongue twister wordplay here. Ryokise shared this before with translation

Spoiler

Yue ba da ming xing released an audio clip of JY reading a tongue twister haha (scroll down and press the green audio symbol)

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzI4MzE4MDEwMA==&mid=2653643120&idx=2&sn=a7a12533b21e5072fda32f32fa734c03&scene=0#wechat_redirect

"At the front of the mountain,there are forty four little lions. At the back of the mountain, there are forty four purple persimmon trees. The forty four little lions at the front of the mountain ate the forty four puckery persimmons from the purple persimmon tree at the back of the mountain. The forty four little lions at the front of the mountain died from the puckeriness of the puckery persimmons from the forty four purple persimmon tree at the back of the mountain."

*because of the rhymes, at first I heard it as "Little lions shot by the perverted persimmons" LOL

The IG post of above translation

Spoiler

cr renpengfan

This is another tongue twister, my favorite one from Date With Star. 

Was trying to find one with this vid and also ZZ's when he misspelled in his Glo-Ray ad shooting, but so far failed to locate the vid.

Spoiler

Random vid of the boys when they still can travel together.

Spoiler

• Like 20

3 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Releasing some delulu sub wee hours in the morning 
cr. 海洛有因za
ZZ's Singing Taolu/Candy

Hide contents

*screaming silently since it's 6 in the morning*

EVERYTHING WAS OBVIOUS LIKE SUPER OBVIOUS LIKE WHAT EVEN THE MEANING OF SUBTLE ANYMORE LIKE THAT BIG SMILE BEFORE "jingyu" AND MOUTH SHAPE FOR "huang" AND "fang" ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND THE PREVIOUS WORD DIDN'T END WITH 'h' TO GOT MISTAKEN WITH 'hai' FROM 'ai' AND LIKE WHAT EVEN

Spoiler

You really love him that much, huh?

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

Quick update from Weibo (account: 鱼粥小甜豆) this morning:

今早的稳稳说,是不是全世界都在上海呀,洲洲在上海,大哥也在上海
[哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑][哆啦A梦微笑]

Trans: This morning, Wenwen says: is the whole world in Shanghai right now? ZZ is in Shanghai, so is big brother (we all know who that is....LOL)...

========

I heard JY had not logged on Weibo this morning yet.... So please help yourself with the delulu! 

*still screaming silently since everyone already woke up and don't want to be called crazy*

What are you doing in Shanghai? Helping him pack? Then having dinner with the in-laws? Such a lovey-dovey couple! So jealous! :wub:

• Like 17

53 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

Hide contents

1465694181x3738746583.png

Trans: This morning, Wenwen says: is the whole world in Shanghai right now? ZZ is in Shanghai, so is big brother (we all know who that is....LOL)...

========

I heard JY had not logged on Weibo this morning yet.... So please help yourself with the delulu! 

=======

Edit: the Weibo posting just got deleted...but ZZ yesterday posted on IG "see you later", right?

And he woke up extremely early yesterday (about 6 am?) without any work?? Also both ZZ and JY logged on Weibo at about 16:00... They say if you drive a car from Beijing to Shanghai, it took about 10 hours...

I hope this news later can be verified by ZZ showing up in Shanghai today!!!!

Oh... I thought ZZ is in Beijing :blink: But, how... well... He said, See you later.. then, Who is the 'you'..??? and Jingyu just went to Shanghai yesterday with less luggage than the last time... So... where is my mind go... *playing innocent* 

Wenwen is so kind to us... he 'innocently* told us the latest news about our lovely YuZhou... *sugar in the morning*
But where is he going to go? and I saw preview airport photos of Dashu too... 

• Like 9

@SueLyinn 

Spoiler

Some said that post was a hoax (suddenly disappointed) but their online pattern really reminds me of ZZ's previous secret trip to Shanghai... if only Shi ge is with ZZ, he'll be throwing hints like before. Miss you Shi ge!!

But then some said the post is real, there are other fans who heard the same thing too, probably need to find fancam to make sure of this. Also, it's veeery rare for ZZ to get on weibo so early when he usually woke up around 10am (or get on weibo around that time hehe). It's either he just arrived in Shanghai or he woke up early to leave for Beijing again..

• Like 20

ZZ's habit of hugging JY's arm 

Spoiler

Credit

ac4dbaaajw1f4q20h777dj20xc0nb0xj.jpg\

Spoiler

ac4dbaaajw1f4q20hrsp5j20x50l3td4.jpg

Spoiler

ac4dbaaajw1f4q20hwxymj20xc0ipwi6.jpg

Spoiler

ac4dbaaajw1f4q20ik7kqj20xc0j9tbp.jpg

Spoiler

Poster captioned "I SEE NO DIFFERENCE"

ac4dbaaajw1f4q20itkkuj20fk0fiwh8.jpg

Throwback to Addicted filming days

Spoiler

Another throwback of the four boys together 

Spoiler

Credit 

006pPhitgw1f4q7duzllrj30ny0ostcp.jpg

006pPhitgw1f4q7dtu3gmj30k40pdtbw.jpg

Fanart of the above with just ZZ and JY

Spoiler

Credit 

006pY6S2jw1f4pja9iw6gj30qo0qo0vv.jpg

I've lost track of which photos have been shared here and which haven't of ZZ's BJ fansigning. But love these two black and white photos

Spoiler

Credit 

006rgv0Yjw1f4rb59kngqj320g2tcu0y.jpg

Spoiler

This video from Shanghai FM supposedly showing JY acting jealous of Chen Wen like GH was of Yang Meng during the ice cream sharing

• Like 23

Guest skeletonworks
5 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

Reveal hidden contents

1465694181x3738746583.png

========

=======

Edit: the Weibo posting just got deleted...but ZZ yesterday posted on IG "see you later", right?

And he woke up extremely early yesterday (about 6 am?) without any work?? Also both ZZ and JY logged on Weibo at about 16:00... They say if you drive a car from Beijing to Shanghai, it took about 10 hours...

I hope this news later can be verified by ZZ showing up in Shanghai today!!!!

Delulu analysis about Yuzhou's Rendezvous Shanghai trip..

Saturday, 11-June

Zhouzhou was online at 7:17 am. I agree with @kmmyzz that he usually woke up very early if he had a morning event to attend to.. But Saturday he got no event.. But I don't think he drove to Shanghai yet because he online several times (1-2 hrs interval) after that. If he did, then I fear for him for being so reckless to online his Weibo while driving..

4:11 pm Johnny last online his Weibo.. 4:16 pm Zhouzhou last online his Weibo as well.. The delulu convo probably goes like this:

Johnny: When are you leaving?

Zhouzhou: I was just about to..

Johnny: Ok. Drive carefully. Stop at the rest area if you're feeling tired. Don't drive too fast.

Zhouzhou: Ok..

Sunday, 12-Jun

Zhouzhou online for the first time after 15 hours at 6:56 am. I checked googlemap.. It took about 12-13 hours to drive to Shanghai.. So give and take he took a break at rest area to get some foods and rest, so it's plausible he reached there around 7 am.. After this.. he's not online anymore.. Johnny was online again at 10:38 am..

The other theory is both of them drove to somewhere in between Shanghai and Beijing to meet up.. Cuz both of them weren't online after 4 pm..

Of course this is merely a DELULU theory from just a crazy CP fan like me... The app could be bugged and down yesterday hence we didn't see any activities from them.. Or we can just wait for Zhouzhou's friends to upload photos of them together.. Or maybe he just enjoy driving for 12 hours and not related to Johnny at all. IDEK... But I am entitled to delulu AFAIC...

7 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

Is the idea that CW said that to fans at the airport? Of course, could be just wishful thinking. I, like @skeletonworks, have drawn all kinds of conclusions from their online behaviour the past couple of days... It does make you wonder where they've gone and what they're doing!

Speaking of online, seems Johnny has a new official weibo - Huang Jingyu Official Studio 2016. It was probably created by the only other follower to the blog (who seems to work for some company?). But it's verified so seems legit. And it's says it's located in Beijing Chaoyang district. Which I suppose means he really has moved his base to Beijing!

Edit: Now the only follower is JY (who follows back! So that's confirmation in itself @gayyoxx.) 

• Like 22

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Is the idea that he said that to fans at the airport? Of course, could be just wishful thinking. I, like @skeletonworks, has drawn all kinds of conclusions from their online behaviour the past couple of days... It does make you wonder where they've gone and what they're doing!

Speaking of online, seems Johnny has a new official weibo - Huang Jingyu Official Studio 2016. It was probably created by the only other follower to the blog (who seems to work for some company?). But it's verified so seems legit. And it's says it's located in Beijing Chaoyang district. Which I suppose means he really has moved his base to Beijing!

At first, it was hard to believe the Weibo post by some fan but then I just saw some airport photos of Chenwen today on Weibo and then you wrote this and it all seems to jive together.. It could be Chenwen's slip up to his fans... Besides he's close to Zhouzhou too.. On top of that, the fact that the Weibo post was deleted after awhile makes the whole thing dodgier..

I thought Johnny's studio is supposed to be in Shanghai? While Zhouzhou's in Beijing? So that they can achieve total China domination together (lol)? That is if my memory served me right..

6 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

@Scandani I think you might be referring to this post where you can also find the YouTube link to ZZ's mispronunciation when he was filming the Glo-Ray ad. I really love this short NG clip and replayed it over and over as ZZ was so endearingly cute even when he fumbled over the words.

Reveal hidden contents

Why don't you check out this post by @kmmyzz I haven't installed the app so I can't vouch for its accuracy...but I guess no harm if you just check it out.

@kmmyzz If ZZ is really in Shanghai now, I guess his IG posting is very, very apt....He'd really meant it when he captioned his IG pic "See you later"...who'd have thought that "later" would mean just two days later (assuming if he's really in Shanghai / going to Shanghai)

@gashupingo Thanks for subbing the taolu / candy clip =)
It made me jump to my own conclusion: Looks like there are now three occasions when ZZ changed the lyrics or emphasised the word 爱 (love) while singing at Shanghai fan meeting.

1) While singing
2) While singing 流星雨
3) While singing 味道
(This one, I think it could be just me being delulu because it has never been pointed out before....so perhaps I'm just over analysing / over thinking each time I see ZZ emphasising the word 爱 =)

I wonder if analysis were to be done on ZZ's expression each time the word 爱 pops up while singing at the Shanghai fan meeting, would one be able to unearth more hidden gems?

Truth be told, during the early days (like maybe late February or early March), I always thought that it was JY who liked ZZ and ZZ was being too shy to reciprocate JY's feelings. But now, as time passes and with little snippets of information being unveiled, my perception is slowly changing. I really like the way ZZ subtly and indirectly confesses his feelings or shows his affections towards JY...it just makes my heart melt.

More like something like this, but it was better quality vid and longer version that combined both boys' tonguetwisted moment :D will change the link when I find the right one.

Spoiler

JY's DWS MV cut

Spoiler

@narakeiko I posted the same tumblr post many pages ago :P and to answer your question, it's Ellemen interview, you can just check the vid on youtube by lovelythings, she translated part of it, since it is a part of a photoshoot by ElleMen.

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Speaking of online, seems Johnny has a new official weibo - Huang Jingyu Official Studio 2016

I am confused. I consider something official if it is done by HJY or his management/company. Any kind of fans' effort is.. unofficial. Which one is this?

I am always unable to comprehend the behaviour of fanatic anti-fans (heck, several months ago, I did not even know the vocabulary!). To like or dislike someone is a personal preference but to actively bashing someone whom you don't even know? Eh.

In the end of the day, I just hope the best for both JY and ZZ and support them. If I found fanatic antis on my way, I'd just report them to IG/whatever and block them from my sight.

@gashupingo Thank you for the video!

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I am confused. I consider something official if it is done by HJY or his management/company. Any kind of fans' effort is.. unofficial. Which one is this?

Well, since JY himself friended that workshop wb I think it's the real one? If it's only has the verified mark, I would still doubt it but he also friended it.

Also the workshop's wb location is put Beijing Chaoyang Area.

I feel like I missed the whole universe after I wake up i_f23.png?t=20140803  

Below is the latest few friend list of JY:

Spoiler

Screenshot_1_zpsjplmtgum.png

• Like 13