8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Gonna make a comparison of these pictures, one from @aeislaeigh's update and one from ZZ's previous weibo update  doge_thumb.gifmm_thumb.gif

Hide contents

795b2c04jw1f4q5uxr56hj20ku0rs0xu.jpg

6b202cedjw1f4cbb372faj213p13p7fm.jpg

This is.. Just now, i also think about this t-shirt... What is it... a coincidence again..???

What we have to call for these 'multiple coincidence'..??? a clue, hint or fate... Kyaaaa~ *smiling widely like a fool*

the same shirt with different colors.... :phew:

22 minutes ago, ryokise said:

"Jingyu" in Ep 4 of 是!尚先生

at around 36.57

Reveal hidden contents

a80d7200gw1f4q5ptjzkej20sd0edacg.jpg

a80d7200gw1f4q5jirv28j20mm0e80uw.jpg

a80d7200gw1f4q5krv6bpj203a05fmx0.jpg                 a80d7200gw1f4q5jtsis8j201p02cdfm.jpg

It's from this set of photos

Reveal hidden contents

What drama is that..???

So, apparently they are coincidentally involved Jingyu on the set... and the female lead also coincidentally related to ZhouZhou... Oh.. well..!!! What a COINCIDENT... :wub:

• Like 12

13 hours ago, shanegere said:

Okay okay. I think this is a curse already making people got addicted to their show. hAhahahahahahajust kidding.

rewatching it for the third time now. I just miss them so much, seeing them together. :( I wonder when will that time come.

anyways, i am so happy that they are slowly reaching the stardom as individual artists. I want them to be so successful and have a long lasting career. I want them to be super rich. (So when the time comes they wanna come out as a couple, they can still live a life they want to, have the things they want to even without the limelight and celebrity life, if ever China cant support them) Hahaha.

i really wish Taiwan, Thailand or any international production firm would pick up Addicted and make a movie out of it, or continue the series. Because if you read the novel (though i havent read all but i know the premise till the end), youll know there are a lot of things the series can offer. And i guess, the best scenes can be found halfway of the season one. Not to mention season 2 which is really brilliant. :( 

can we reminisce? What are your favorite parts of the novel/series?

I specially like the rooftop scene, the scene where ZZ indirectly answers Johnny's question about ZZ's feelings towards him, when the ZZ's plane crashed and Johnny to the rescue, when Johnny saw the CCTV footage on what happened 8 years ago during the accident and many more. Hahaha.

Like the most of us hahaha im addicted to the story to.

Im also enjoy the videos behind the screens that there are practice there are hilarius to watch lots of humor in it.

But also i find the massage behind all this realy good this in a country what not realy flexible is in showing gay bi enz there all now that the cast director writer actors and still try to produce it. I"ll hope that people can learn from it that love is love no matter what there gender is it can happened to every one.

Its hard to propoce that there are still countrys looking zo dificuld on this because i grow up in a free country my parents even had friends that were gay.

I don't see the difference between straight or gay bi lesbi what ever if there love each other let them be happy live.

I still hope that countrys like China can learn from that.

My favorite part from the nove;/series is when the are in bed and Gu Hai has his arm around Bai LuoYin and says something like i give you all the love that you have missed in the past 10 years and that Bai LuoYin gets totaly shy grumles and hide his head under the blancket so sweet.

The rooftop cene was also a realy sweet.

• Like 8

@gayyoxx I like your thinking. He knows that someone is busy :phew: Btw, I think its gonna be a short trip since his manager is not going with him and I didn't see any luggage photos from fan. Is he going back to move the rest of his things to BJ?:w00t: 

Edit: More JY photos. Cr on pic. He travels really light today :w00t:

Spoiler

e7a70af2gw1f4qdje66wsj210b1if48k.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f4qdix8qlyj20zb1gxdpm.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f4qdj34pdmj211d1k3ao2.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f4qdj9xtflj210z1jdh0m.jpg

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks

When is Zhouzhou's event starting? Is there any streaming link?

They have been online a lot today... hmm... My phone couldn't stop vibrating... sZGBxt5.gif

This is just now...

Da9gZVB.png

And this yesterday...hmm.. 

Me every time they last online together the night before and online together again the following morning: 

wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

Last night and this morning. Both last online last night at around 10:45 pm and the next morning together at around 10:30 am...

I'm always curious when this happened, which have also happened in the past and I'll be like.... *abusing this wDw0F6x.gif emoticon* I really like analysing their online time and imagining delulu stuffs.. I'm desperate....

Zhouzhou's latest selfie *facepalm* I agree with @gayyoxx Why he always make that kind of expression when he's taking selfie?? It makes his selfie look funny YET he looked beautiful gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

DbNdGkz.jpg

GIejThZ.jpg