[Drama 2016] Happy Home 가화만사성

larus

6 hours ago, AshleyL said:

2016.01.26 "Happy Home" BTS - Kim So Yeon and her son in drama 
Cr: http://blog.naver.com/evan0070/220609636996
This kid said: The first meeting with Hye Ryung (So Yeon) mom. Embarassed 
My good Hye Ryung mom 
Thank you so much for the first meeting time today... 
cr:https://www.facebook.com/kimsoyeon.ssofans/?fref=photo

Wow! :w00t: She has a son?! How about Bom Sun-hwa? May be HR has twins (son and daughter). or she is MS's. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we solved the mystery of that young actress we did not know ....:)

Actress Choi Yoon-so has joined the MBC weekend drama Happy Home.She  is going to show the face of a career woman, she works as a magazine editors. I could not understand better from RAW translations. Maybe she will be in Park Min Woo`s storyline (I read that he plays a chaebol who works fro a magazine). 

sirnari20160127104444_P_03_C_1.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201601/sp20160127104622136670.htm

5 hours ago, brbe33 said:

She has a son?! How about Bom Sun-hwa? May be HR has twins (son and daughter). or she is MS's.

Bong Sun Hwa could not be Hae Ryung`s daughter. The children have the name of the father. I always suspected her to be the daughter of Hae Ryung`s twin brother, Bong Man Ho and Mi Soon`s child.

8 minutes ago, larus said:

Bong Sun Hwa could not be Hae Ryung`s daughter. The children have the name of the father. I always suspected her to be the daughter of Hae Ryung`s twin brother, Bong Man Ho and Mi Soon`s child.

Oh you are right!!! How can I miss that? :blush: So, Bong Man-ho is the only son with two sisters. 

8 hours ago, brbe33 said:

So, Bong Man-ho is the only son with two sisters. 

Two sisters? I only know about Hae Ryung, his twin sister. Who is the other sister? :) ( Unless Bong Sun Hwa is his little sister. )

I was wrong. Choi Yoon-so will play Kim So yeon`s sister.

1453864795470.jpg

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=686705&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.google.com

22 minutes ago, larus said:

Two sisters? I only know about Hae Ryung, his twin sister. Who is the other sister? :) ( Unless Bong Sun Hwa is his little sister. )

Yes!!! HR and MH has little sister. So what I mean here is Bong Man Ho and his two sisters (HR and Hae-Won acted by Choi Yoon So Source).:)  He is the only son, then.

Yes. There is a probability that Sun Hwa can be Bong Sam Shik's daughter but possibility is very very low. Most possibly MH and MS's daughter. :wub:

3 hours ago, larus said:

Kim Sarang, the girl who plays Bong Sun Hwa and her sister...

I thought that the other girl is the real sister but I see that both have the same script (maybe they are sisters onscreen).

Wow! :w00t: Wait! She's gonna have two daughters?! Onscreen sisters! Lol. The elder one Lee Na Yoon is Oh Hae Sang, the biological daughter (younger version) of Kim Ji Ho (special appearance) in the drama My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol, which is still airing!~ She left her baby at Orphange center in that drama. She gonna be the daughter of hers again, too? Excited. That kid really acts well!!! 

3 hours ago, brbe33 said:

Wow! :w00t: Wait! She's gonna have two daughters?! Onscreen sisters! Lol. The elder one Lee Na Yoon is Oh Hae Sang, the biological daughter (younger version) of Kim Ji Ho (special appearance) in the drama My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol, which is still airing!~ She left her baby at Orphange center in that drama. She gonna be the daughter of hers again, too? Excited. That kid really acts well!!! 

I was confused a little. I thought the child actress Lee Na Yoon played Kim Ji Ho`s daughter in the drama but she is her biological daughter as well. I tried to read the whole synopsis for the drama MDGSW but I could not finish it. :D So convoluted... with birth secrets/ switch ....adoptions to lose count.... No wonder the drama has very good ratings. It is so makjang!

In short... We suspect that Lee Ma Yoon will play the first daughter of Kim Ji ho`s character, Han Mi Soon. 

I expected a large family.... but they are so many....

Bong Sambong and his wife, three children, a daughter in law and brother in law, one nephew, 2 nieces, an uncle and one aunt. . 

Let see the women in Bong family.

First.... the youngest daughter Bong Hae Won. She is independent woman, a career woman.. Good for her. Happy vibe.

Han Ji Soon. It will be hard for her in the beginning but she will take her life in her own hands. Happy.

Sam Bong`s sister... a carefree woman. If I remember correctly she is an actress who is interested in fashion/styling... same.

Sambong`s wife... 40 years of sacrifices but she has decided that it is enough.  grey... but there is light.

Hae Ryung... she falls in love with another man but she is stuck in an unhappy marriage. If she wants a divorce he could lose the custody of her son. If she stays in the marriage she has to renounce of her own happiness but she will have her son by her side. It is like she is like a bird in a golden cage who is not locked but can`t fly away either. It`s depressing. Why they always give the heroine such a sad story? Hope the writer don`t make it too depressing. It is just my perception ...but I am curious how the story will unfold for Hae Ryung.

The drama needs stories for 50 episodes. I don`t know what they prepared for us. I can resist almost everything but not a fatal illness. Hope the writer spares me with the cancer plot. 

2 hours ago, larus said:

I was confused a little. I thought the child actress Lee Na Yoon played Kim Ji Ho`s daughter in the drama but she is her biological daughter as well. I tried to read the whole synopsis for the drama MDGSW but I could not finish it. :D So convoluted... with birth secrets/ switch ....adoptions to lose count.... No wonder the drama has very good ratings. It is so makjang!

In short... We suspect that Lee Ma Yoon will play the first daughter of Kim Ji ho`s character, Han Mi Soon. 

I expected a large family.... but they are so many....

Bong Sambong and his wife, three children, a daughter in law and brother in law, one nephew, 2 nieces, an uncle and one aunt. . 

Let see the women in Bong family.

First.... the youngest daughter Bong Hae Won. She is independent woman, a career woman.. Good for her. Happy vibe.

Han Ji Soon. It will be hard for her in the beginning but she will take her life in her own hands. Happy.

Sam Bong`s sister... a carefree woman. If I remember correctly she is an actress who is interested in fashion/styling... same.

Sambong`s wife... 40 years of sacrifices but she has decided that it is enough.  grey... but there is light.

Hae Ryung... she falls in love with another man but she is stuck in an unhappy marriage. If she wants a divorce he could lose the custody of her son. If she stays in the marriage she has to renounce of her own happiness but she will have her son by her side. It is like she is like a bird in a golden cage who is not locked but can`t fly away either. It`s depressing. Why they always give the heroine such a sad story? Hope the writer don`t make it too depressing. It is just my perception ...but I am curious how the story will unfold for Hae Ryung.

The drama needs stories for 50 episodes. I don`t know what they prepared for us. I can resist almost everything but not a fatal illness. Hope the writer spares me with the cancer plot. 

I know, I am confused too, I kept having to go back to their name and picture to figure it out. But I love it because it will be 50 episodes, it will have a lot of up and down, hopefully SoYeon and others will excel and bring happiness to us.

I just saw this article about "Happy Home"

The new MBC drama "Happy Home" created a friendly bowling event.

"Happy Home" is the first drama to have a friendly bowling meet before filming the drama.

"Happy Home" is a family drama about a family that starts off from delivering Chinese food to owning one of the biggest Chinese restaurants in Korean Chinatown.

The first script reading was held on the 17th at the MBC Dream Center and a bowling meet followed soon after.

"Happy Family" star Kim Young-cheol in the role of Bong Sam-bong said, "This is the first time we played bowling to improve teamwork". Kim Ji-ho in the role of Han Mi-soon showed excitement to be on the same team as her mother-in-law Won Mi-kyeong.

The staff and cast divided into teams and competed in the games. There was laughter and cheer as well as high-fives whenever there was a strike. The start of a long 8 months was a good one.

"Happy Home" took this bowling time to get to know each other and get comfortable. Everyone had so much energy at the bowling alley.

Meanwhile, "Happy Home" is written by Jo Eun-jeong and directed by Lee Dong-yoon. It will be first aired at the end of February.

Hi everyone! Look what I have got!!~~ Behind the scene photos of Kim Ji Ho! :w00t:

Daughter in law of biggest restaurant's owner??? Interesting...interesting... I wonder she will continue wearing this style or this is before marriage....?

Looks like the filming took place since yesterday and will take for 6 days.

12446240_1548759168771927_1605234959_n.j

12627938_209014386114476_187776937_n.jpg

Source : Forever_jiho instagram

@larus No. Lee Na Yoon is not her daughter in real life. I mean in the drama "My Daughter Geum Sa Wol". In this drama "Happy Home", she will have two daughters Lee Na Yoon (Name not known yet) and Kim Sarang (Bong Sun Hwa).

Just now, brbe33 said:

Hi everyone! Look what I have got!!~~ Behind the scene photos of Kim Ji Ho! :w00t:

Daughter in law of biggest restaurant's owner??? Interesting...interesting... I wonder she will continue wearing this style or this is before marriage....?

Looks like the filming took place since yesterday and will take for 6 days.

Thanks for the pictures. It is nice that we have BTS photos.

She doesn`t look like a woman married in a rich family but she is a working lady, taking care of her family and restaurant. And maybe she doesn`t care for fashion. I suspect she will take care of herself more after she will divorce.

We have flashbacks from the past... They will show Bong Sambong`s background a little and I don`t know if other characters/ stories will have flashbacks. We`ll see.

Just now, brbe33 said:

@larus No. Lee Na Yoon is not her daughter in real life. I mean in the drama "My Daughter Geum Sa Wol". In this drama "Happy Home", she will have two daughters Lee Na Yoon (Name not known yet) and Kim Sarang (Bong Sun Hwa).

Yes, I realized that after I saw that her husband surname is Kim as well. :)

Just now, happymemories said:

I know, I am confused too, I kept having to go back to their name and picture to figure it out. But I love it because it will be 50 episodes, it will have a lot of up and down, hopefully SoYeon and others will excel and bring happiness to us.

I think it is the first time when I see someone happy with 50 episodes. :w00t:  The positive thing I see right now is that So yeon will be on my screen for 6 months. If the writer will deliver a good script and make us involved with its characters and stories I say... I am all for 50 episodes. If not... :( Because of Soyeon I will watch all 50 episodes no matter how will turn out to be. 

A new member been added.  Sorry not able expand more on this as I am at a lost in terms of who is who in this drama.  And, I do hope Lee Sang Woo's has a significant role in this drama.

2016012909281254517_1.jpg

Source

More info re filming site... yummy bun. LOL!

2016%2B-%2B1

1xIQeLLiYt7P635894846585610437_99_201601

Credit: naver

Wow beautiful fan art. Thank you @gigglessquiggles I'm so looking forward to watch this drama. This love triangle gonna be awesome :)

@larus You forgot me, I said I love family drama, so I'm very happy our girl accept this drama, even If it's 100 episodes, I'll more excited, I can see her all year, of course We really need a great writer :) 

Archived