[Drama 2016] Happy Home 가화만사성

larus

Well..,, tmr is the day for poster and teaser shoot ... one thing that i don't understand is that isn't Teaser is the cut scences from  from drama ??? 

Anyway ,, i am excited for it ,,, hope this drama hit the rating like Weekend drama " wonderful days " 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, AshleyL said:

I guess Hae Ryung's sister and the chaebol editor would be a couple that bring some fun into this drama. 

Not the only one. I don`t know about their roles but Yoon Da Hoon (who plays the younger brother of Bong Sambong) will bring the laughter too. I think I read in an article.

6 hours ago, brbe33 said:

The actress Yoon Jin Yi also gonna have a baby? Totally mind-blown! Babies! Kids! Love triangles! Threat of divorces! Baby's gender not known yet? Like you said @larus That's gonna be Bong Man Ho's baby for sure. Total mind-blown for and our poor HMS. May be HMS raises her own kid and BMH's kid as well...because HMS will have two daughters, right? Yeah! Bong Sambong must be close with his daughter-in-law...Oh..can't wait! Tomorrow is D-Day for poster and teaser shooting! And I believe this is not the present yet.There will be time gap between..may be 10 years later after few episodes! Can't wait can't wait!

We don`t know many things about the child actors from official channel, but I love when they (or their parents) told us a little more information.

I am surprised that there will be an age gap in the story. I guess, we`ll see Bong father`s story, how he started the business but they will explore more? They show us how their children`s past? If what that mother said is true, that Joo Se Ri`s child will grow up... It will be an age gap in the story. I can assume that they want to explain Han Mi Soon and Bong Man Ho`s story, how they will separate. There are a few options. One... Han Mi Soon and Bong Man Ho will separate now after it will be reveled that the husband has a child from an extramarital affair. She will start a new business. And the story will resume after some years. She has two biological daughters. Two... Maybe they will not divorce right away...The child will be raised in the family but after some years, the mother of the child enters in the life of Man Ho again. Mi Soon will have enough and will divorce. So, in the present, they will divorce and she will start onscreen a new business. In this case, the younger girl will be Joo Se Ri`s biological child. 

Either way, all these love triangles are so complicated!

1 hour ago, dingsigam95 said:

Well..,, tmr is the day for poster and teaser shoot ... one thing that i don't understand is that isn't Teaser is the cut scences from  from drama ??? 

Anyway ,, i am excited for it ,,, hope this drama hit the rating like Weekend drama " wonderful days " 

Not necessarily. Because you are a KSY fan maybe you may have seen her last drama Falling for Innocence. All the teasers were nothing like the drama. They had points in common with the story, but there were not any scenes from drama.  The preview, is another thing, it is a cut from the first episode. 

I read that there will be the shooting for the poster and the teaser but we have to wait to see how it will be. We don`t know yet.

1 hour ago, dingsigam95 said:

Some dramas make their teaser by cutting some scenes from the drama, while some film an entirely separate teaser, while some combine both elements to make their teaser.

Most dramas on cable (tvn, ocn, jtbc) have their teaser filmed separately, while for dramas on public tv, its kinda 50-50. Family/weekend dramas usually film their teaser separately, but these days more & more weekday dramas are also filming their teaser separately (eg. Oh My Venus, Kill Me Heal Me, Its Okay Thats Love, etc)

Personally, I kinda like to see the teasers that are filmed separately, since it would be something that will not be shown in the drama but yet gives people a first impression of the drama! Hehe :D 

3 hours ago, dingsigam95 said:

@dingsigam95Just like everyone said about the teaser. I think we will see two teasers at least! Seen KJH in weekend drama "wonderful days" as well! I love Taecyeon and KJH together as brother and sister. That is one great drama until episode 30. Oh! Kim Young Chul also cast in that drama as well. 

26 minutes ago, quockhanh45 said:

Sorry but I see this is a upcoming weekend drama but now have 13 page.
anyone can answer me why we should watch this drama? 

Lol. We all have at least one cast to root for! So, we are so anticipated to see them again! And well...many well-known cast joined as well. With story based on Chinese restaurant and family operating the business, story is interesting as well. So, that's it!

1 hour ago, quockhanh45 said:

Sorry but I see this is a upcoming weekend drama but now have 13 page.
anyone can answer me why we should watch this drama? 

Yeah, almost everyone came here to follow a favorite actor/ actress. Maybe there will be people who enjoy the genre as well. We all have different reasons but we anticipate this drama now, hoping to be a good drama to watch.

Personally It will be my first family drama so I am eager to see how it will be. :)

I love the cast and I can`t wait to watch the family ties, the relationships between characters, the ups and down of their life.

Chingus.... I am going BONgKERs  trying to figure out who is who and not being able to follow through news.   At the same time not able to find a character chart.  So ... thanks to all your notes and tips on this thread... I have decided to map this out as a first draft.  Hope MBC will release an official one sooooon!!

You will need to click to enlarge the pix to read the text.  Sorry.. too much to squuueeeeeze into one page.  LOL!!

2016%2B-%2B1

edits:  2 girls .. on the top left corner .. I have not included in the chart yet as we do not know for sure if they are going to be Bong Man Ho and Han Mi Soon's daughters.

20 hours ago, larus said:

Is the actress Yoon Jin-Yi in the picture? And her character has a newborn son in the drama? I assume that`s why Bong Man Ho will bring her home. What a shock.

I love the BTS stills. Kim Young Chul with Kim Ji-ho and Jang In Sub, The one where "father" is pulling his "son"`s ear. :D Disapproving his behavior. Funny.  

Yes she is Yoon Jin Yi.  Initially I thought baby could be her real baby.  But I could not find any news re her getting pregnant.. hahahaha.. so must be her baby in the drama.  She is pretty huh?

Yes pulling of the ear is super cute...just look at their facial expressions!!  so funny :)

@brbe33 thank you for patiently explaining what was in the blog :):) that was really helpful!!!

Cannot wait for MBC to have its official site ready!! 

Hahhaha we each have our own favourite(s) and just waiting to see their exact character desciption and confirmation on their relationships!  I think all in all.. based on it's "Happy Home" title... and first BTS stills ... it should good ending .. with some cheers, fun and fights (healthy, I hope)  along the way.  From what we read so far.. i think this dramas will touch quite a lot on starting, building and keeping a relationship/ family.  Hope it sparks healthy discussions and learnings for us along the way. :)  Happy weekends; of course!

Thanks @gigglessquiggles for the characters chart. It look good and it is according with our digging through information. I am not sure if they will release an official chart and more detailed character description but I hope they do.  I wish they have an official site by now.

You made me laugh a little when I saw the genius doctor at Lee Sang Woo`s character. Genius is a must! Doctor is not enough! :D

He looks a little isolated so I think he has another tie in this show. I am curious with whom. I have a few scenario in mind but I better let the writer to tell us. :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thz everyone :sweatingbullets::D Now i got by means of teaser for all your kindness explanation ...

Even i try to catch all about synopsis and characters in drama  from all your discuss , i can't catch it :huh: may be i am lack of memorize characters name and make me confuse:( ...it seems alot of love triangle and complicated cases  ... i can't figure out all the characters :phew: Well ... it's FAMILY drama 

Seem like Writer will solve all of them one by one and be a Happy Home finally  :rolleyes:of coures it is already 50 episodes :sweatingbullets: we can't miss every single episodes :P

WAIT ... Isn't a time for MBC creates official pages for happy home ??

Thank you so much @gigglessquiggles for the chart. it is very helpful, I was so lost with too many characters and complicated story. But I love it because I am sure it will be interested. I watched other family drama before and I like it a lot. I am looking forward to follow this drama, my favorite actress Kim So Yeon is in there and I know that she is talented actress who made me laugh and cry many times before. Thanks again.

New stills for today :w00t:

Oh she ran and fell.  Hope she was running after someone handsome to worth the fall!!  LOL!

Won Mi-Kyung (Bae Sook Nyeo) .... after 14 years of rest from acting... her first drama and first scene ... is a barefoot run in the market alley :w00t::w00t: .   A successful first scene.  Sounds like it is going to be a warm and entertaining family drama.

article.jpg

source

3 hours ago, dannah5 said:

@gigglessquiggles  thanks for the chart!

was looking on it and saw the family so far has only one grand son, so yeon's son, wonder if he is too spoiled by the grand parents. Probally there will be pressure about keeping the marriage cause of him too, besides all family appearence and all.

If you look at the 2 girls .. on the top left corner .. I have not included them in the chart yet as we do not know for sure if they are going to be Bong Man Ho and Han Mi Soon's daughters.

So far we have seen quite a few kids .. but some could be reflecting back to the past of Bong Sam Bong in his childhood.  Maybe we have to wait a little more for children to be placed in the chart.

7 hours ago, larus said:

You made me laugh a little when I saw the genius doctor at Lee Sang Woo`s character. Genius is a must! Doctor is not enough! :D

He looks a little isolated so I think he has another tie in this show. I am curious with whom. I have a few scenario in mind but I better let the writer to tell us. :D

:w00t::w00t:... can I add "unkempt" and "charming"??? kekekeke  there is so much more i could say but I better not be tooooo obvious with my bias for the sake of everyone.  "unkempt" but handsome.  genius but no money.

Yes "isolated" huh??  Will writer find him a drop dead gorgeous nurse??? :w00t::w00t:.  OK jokes aside.. based on previous description.. he has his past..  so his "connections" will be revealed later.....  share share .. if you have more clue on this ya... curious.

@gigglessquiggles Wow! Thanks for the chart. For the two child actors on top corner, I am sure one of them would be BMH and HMS's, most probably the elder one. But, for the younger, I am sure she will be BMH's but not sure of HMS's... BMH will take JSR home and let her stay. I think we will see both HMS and JSR in Bong Family's house? I guess the childhood episodes will have 2 episodes as the first still of KYC ,KJH and JIS shows that the cast are holding and reading episode 3 scripts (light pink color). :D So, it is possibly they already filmed up to episode 4 from the blog. Today, they all went to Chinatown for poster shooting! So, LSW appears now~  Chinatown is in Incheon. Some scenes will definitely take place in Incheon, Chinatown, then. We've got a chance to see that place through this drama. @larus For official site, we hope to see very soon (may be this week or next Monday) because Poster shooting and Teaser shooting just takes place, probably still shooting now (3:30 PM, KST). Excited as always! Veteran WMK 's first still gives me more expectation to this drama that it will be a great one! Writer-nim, we can count on you, right? PD-nim, writer-nim, all the cast and crew, fighting!!!

2 hours ago, brbe33 said:

@gigglessquiggles Wow! Thanks for the chart. For the two child actors on top corner, I am sure one of them would be BMH and HMS's, most probably the elder one. But, for the younger, I am sure she will be BMH's but not sure of HMS's... BMH will take JSR home and let her stay. I think we will see both HMS and JSR in Bong Family's house? I guess the childhood episodes will have 2 episodes as the first still of KYS,KJH and AJS shows that the cast are holding and reading episode 3 scripts (light pink color). :D So, it is possibly they already filmed up to episode 4 from the blog. Today, they all went to Chinatown for poster shooting! So, LSW appears now~  Chinatown is in Incheon. Some scenes will definitely take place in Incheon, Chinatown, then. We've got a chance to see that place through this drama. @larus For official site, we hope to see very soon (may be this week or next Monday) because Poster shooting and Teaser shooting just takes place, probably still shooting now (3:30 PM, KST). Excited as always! Veteran WMK 's first still gives me more expectation to this drama that it will be a great one! Writer-nim, we can count on you, right? PD-nim, writer-nim, all the cast and crew, fighting!!!

Wow all under one roof.... sounds very challenging.  Is the little girl kim sarang?  

More photos rolling in... Bong siblings and their spouse??

26 minutes ago, gigglessquiggles said:

Wow all under one roof.... sounds very challenging.  Is the little girl kim sarang?  

More photos rolling in... Bong siblings and their spouse??

Haha. Just my thought! 

Wow!!! Photos! Yay! Looks cool! More expectation!!!

Archived