[Drama 2016] Happy Home 가화만사성

larus

New BTS pictures.

I was sure Soyeon will have a new hairstyle. :)

They will have a group picture at some balcony... but where are the Bong mother and father? I hope for more pictures for the poster.

When they will release the official poster? I want it now!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, AshleyL said:

I can't wait to see the poster and teaser, and how come we don't see the parents? just wondering :) 

Someone said on instagram that So Yeon is skinny and her eyes are very big :)) I like this hairstyle, but still hope she get rid of the bang :)))

I just wondering why we don`t see the parents in the poster as well but maybe it is just one version of the poster with the second generation of Bong family. :D

Her eyes are big. Remember when she was in the program Win Win a couple years ago, they wanted to measure her eyes. :)

She looks good with or without bangs. She had bangs for some time and I kind of want a different hairstyle as well  but I don`t think your wish will become true for this drama.

2 hours ago, brbe33 said:

Just an information about the balcony that @larus mentioned. It is a restaurant in Chinatown, Incheon, called "구구만다복" (九九萬多福) and means "Ninety-nine thousand Blessing" 

Thanks for the stills. I like the restaurant. So, they will use it for the drama.

In the second picture, Kim Soyeon enters in the restaurant. One of her team member has the high heels in her hands. :)

An actor Gi Young Ahn (안기영) has posted a picture with the first 6 scripts and said that he will work hard. He was cast in this drama as well? I never heard of him.

11195573_671003189713264_732240705_n.jpg

credit

27 minutes ago, larus said:

Her eyes are big. Remember when she was in the program Win Win a couple years ago, they wanted to measure her eyes. :)

She looks good with or without bangs. She had bangs for some time and I kind of want a different hairstyle as well  but I don`t think your wish will become true for this drama.

I know I know my wish will not become true :))))  

Her eyes are big in Iris, no wonder they wanted to meassure her eyes when she's on Winwin show.

I see that Lee Sang Woo's on Happy together or something like that with the "All about my mom"'s cast to promote their drama. I wish they together doing someting like this on this drama as well. And I hope my wish will become true LOL

I know that some of you might find it difficult to keep up with all the cast and love triangles/ connection between characters but I don`t have problems with that. I already memorized the names of some major characters but the character chart will be useful for people who have problems with all the names. I think everything will be easier when we`ll watch the drama.

Let`s confirm who are the people in the balcony. It seams that in the balcony there are the second generation of Bong family with their significant people in their life.

From left to right.

Yoon Jin Yi, Jang In Sub, Kim Ji Ho ( the first love triangle :D), then Lee Sang Woo (he is showing the back, right?:)), Kim Soyeon and Lee Pil Mo (another love triangle) and I am not sure about the other two.  Choi Yoon So and Park Min Woo (Bong younger sister and chaebol editor)?

Who think the only one who wears a tie is Lee Pil Mo? Let`s make a bet. I think LSW does not have a tie just like the other two men. :D

On 04/02/2016 at 2:07 PM, larus said:

Is this for the poster?

Mod edit: please do not quote images!

It looks like Kim Young Chul as chef Bong Sam Bong.

I think so, because he owns a restaurant. Maybe this is sole poster for cast

WOW there is a lot of updates :):)  And more people!!!  Another handsome one too. Hahahha...

Thank you for all the updates :):)

20 hours ago, brbe33 said:

It is a restaurant in Chinatown, Incheon, called "구구만다복" (九九萬多福) and means "Ninety-nine thousand Blessing" 

So that's the real name!!  So now I see it... the title of this drama " 가화만사성 "  Is actually the name of their family restaurant!

Therefore the restaurant will be very central to the story too.

So.. that is where our genius doc who doesn't know how to cook will end up for his meals!!  LOL!  The way to a man's heart is through his stomach! 

18 hours ago, AshleyL said:

I see that Lee Sang Woo's on Happy together or something like that with the "All about my mom"'s cast to promote their drama. I wish they together doing someting like this on this drama as well. And I hope my wish will become true LOL

Oh that would be nice... always nice to see them in variety show.  Yes LSW and a few other casts went on  KBS Happy Together.  It was a very funny show .. u get to know more about the funny side of LSW through that Happy Together.   Both Happy Together and All About My Mom are on KBS2 channel.   LSW's good friend; Shim Hyung Tak was also on the same show with LSW and he is going to lead in new drama after All About My Mom.  Therefore .. i think it is KBS2 trying to promote their own program.   Hope MBC  will do the same :):).  Recently LSW appeared in MBC NextDoor CEO as well.  So there is a good chance to see more of HH cast in MBC shows!

17 hours ago, larus said:

Yoon Jin Yi, Jang In Sub, Kim Ji Ho ( the first love triangle :D), then Lee Sang Woo (he is showing the back, right?:)), Kim Soyeon and Lee Pil Mo (another love triangle) and I am not sure about the other two.  Choi Yoon So and Park Min Woo (Bong younger sister and chaebol editor)?

Who think the only one who wears a tie is Lee Pil Mo? Let`s make a bet. I think LSW does not have a tie just like the other two men. :D

Yes.. he is likely to be Lee Sang Woo!!  And, i think he will not be wearing a tie too.  If he cannot even to get his button in the right hole.. not sure how he is going to get this tie right.  LOL.  Curious about his unkempt look!! Wish to see more stills of main actors soon.  We have seen dad, mom, KSY... so next shld be LPM or LSW heheehehhe.. unless they show family members first .. one by one..

Found this hancinema article about ..... Won Mi Kyeong's fall (still I posted earlier)....   

" The weather was -3 degrees Celsius when the scene was made and for a better scene, she fell to the ground about 8 times. " !!!!  

OUCH!  Hope she is OK and do not get any pain the next day.

http://www.hancinema.net/won-mi-kyeong-first-drama-in-14-years-91073.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

@AshleyL .. a few for you to watch and choose from ... for an idea.

KBS2 Happy Together 3... this show has been around for a long time and this is not the first time that LSW is on this show.  But.. this recent one is in a new format.  Lee Sang Woo appeared with a few other members from All About My Mom and one of his good friends; Shim Hyeong Tak.

Spoiler

Lee Sang Woo is in business partnership with another person in evanchris business.... therefore at around 6mins into video he talks about evanchris functional underwear.

Not to miss... after 1.08mins.. it is funny .. his chingu (Shim Hyeong Tak) poked him about his pajamas story.  And, he had to donate his pajamas.

This is from another show..promoting Goddess of Marriage ... It is very very funny!  They were making fun of him for being famous as the "kissing machine" and his kissing style.  Totally hillarious.

Spoiler

Same show but in a different part..to show his spinning skill ..in this case guitar.  He is also good at spinning rifles.

Spoiler

Would be really good to see Happy Home team in variety show :):)  It would be fun and enjoyable to watch.

And, here is BTS from FOTG .. same PD and writer as Happy Home.   You can see PD's involvement.

Spoiler

Credit: Uploader

Enjoy!

@gigglessquiggles Thank you so much for your clips, I will watch it all :) Believe it or not, When I knew So Yeon accepted this drama, I told my friend, one of SoYeon's fan that I wish Lee Sang Woo would be her partner.( Even though I didn't know much about him, but I watched a few episodes of "Goddess of Marriage" and I know he been in alot of Family Dramas :) )  But I thought It just my wishful thinking because he's in "All about Mom". I was so happy when the news about him joined the drama. It likes my dream came true now :))))

New Stills of Hae Ryung/ KSY with her son ....  in green vest... as she was on duty as "traffic warden" at her son's school.

1454631432274.jpg

source

@AshleyL  if you need more.. do let me know.   :wub::wub: I hope his role in Happy Home is a good one and that you will like too!  I am not a fan of family dramas but... since Happy Home is by LSW and written & produced by the same people as FOTG... I feel very positive!  Now.. as I am learning more about rest of cast in HH... I am feeling very excited and looking forward for it to start!!

So THANK YOU for all your sharing and insights about other casts here :) makes it more enjoyable and looking forward to watching this drama together with all of you.  As more people are rolling in... I think all the puzzles will fit as soon as we watch the first few episodes :)

Archived