[Drama 2016] Happy Home 가화만사성

larus

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, balois said:

@brbe33 so jang in sub is confirmed as HR twin brother? So, for now lets wait for the character of lee sang woo.. Im curious about the sibling of HR, she has twin brother and?? No more? Pls tell me if you know..hehehe

Yes. He is confirmed to be a twin brother. Looks like there will be accident happened to this twin brother. This is all I know for now...:sweatingbullets: Haha.

Article in English!!! :lol::wub:  Her previous MBC morning drama is written by the writer Kim Soon-ok who wrote "Still like you", "Temptation of my wife", "Come Jang Bori" and "My daughter, Geum Sa Wol". 

From hancinema :

Kim Ji-ho to star in MBC "Happy Home"

photo676408.jpg

Kim Ji-ho is starring in the new MBC drama "Happy Home".

The drama stars Kim Young-cheolWon Mi-kyeongKim So-yeonLee Pil-moYoon Da-hoonJi Soo-wonPark Min-woo and Yoon Jin-i"Happy Home" is about Bong Sam-bong's family who go from delivering Chinese food to opening a major Chinese restaurant of their own.

Kim Ji-ho takes on the role of Han Mi-soon, one of the key members of the Chinese restaurant and the first daughter-in-law. She has a husband that's 5 years younger than her and takes care of everything from the restaurant business to housework.

Kim Ji-ho starred in the MBC morning drama "Still Like You" which recorded over 20% in percentage. This is her first drama in a lead role in 8 years.

"Happy Home" will air its first episode in February.

I wish we have the whole cast and this drama to start filming but on the other side, I like that we have something to talk about each day.

Today we have Bong Man Ho, the oldest son of Bong family. Looking at his filmography, I saw him only in ten 2 but don`t remember him. Looking at his pictures he looks young. He is 7 years younger than Soyeon in real life but he will play a character 5 or 6 years older. Let see if it will be credible for them to play twins.

I read something about an accident related to him, but I did not know what could that be.

I know that this drama will have a big cast but I hope is not that big. :D

So far we don`t have any child actors. No one will have children?

13 hours ago, balois said:

So the character of pro golfer is just a rumour? I thought we just need to wait for the him to accept the role or someone else.

Just wishful thinking from some blogger. :D

But, I wonder if Bong Sambong has only two children. For me is enough but I think it will be others too. Let see who they are.

15 hours ago, AshleyL said:

i have a feeling the child who died has involved with Hae Ryung. Just hope that's my crazy imagination as well :)  the writer, please not make things too complicated :))

I had the same feeling but I hope they will no go there. It is too makjang but that will complicate things for sure. The same it will be if they will make the child Man Ho and MiSoon`s.  But, we have to get more information first. Our imagination is wild. :w00t:

I have a question. Family dramas have character descriptions for the main cast?

12 hours ago, brbe33 said:

Weekend drama has a huge crowd of cast. I don't really care about the rating but, I am sure they will have around 20-30% and even more since it's a weekend drama in Korea.

No all weekend dramas have good ratings. I would be happy if Happy Home will maintain the current ratings of its predecessor, Mom. It is not high and not too low. Mom had so far the lowest 11.5, and the higher ratings 20.8.

@AshleyL Yes. It's already filming I found some photos from instagram. The filming took place at Suncheon Drama Setting.

Spoiler

12523575_1671984449726971_1063114502_n.j

Source : @murmurlove_sarang instagram

The caption said : Today is the day of script reading for drama "Happy Home". She takes the role of Bong San-hwa

12552232_534928320021892_974110837_n.jpg

12558386_939678412785570_830903926_n.jpg

Source : luvsoo78 instagram

He will take a role of young Sam-bong.

@dannah5 hope your kid gets well soon! Join us for sure before/when the drama starts! :)

@larus There sure is a kid. And her name is Bong Sun-hwa. I wonder whose kid will she be...hmm...may be she's a kid of Bong sister (Bong daddy's sister)? But I don't think so. None of the article mentioned about the kid either, right? Main cast will be Bong daddy and Hae Ryung for sure as the article mentioned about it. For other cast, I am still not sure who will be the leads.According to Hancinema, Kim Ji-ho can also be the lead! Well...since it's a family drama, Bong daddy for sure is the main of the main. They even have the young version of Bong daddy. You can see in this quote.

30 minutes ago, brbe33 said:

@AshleyL Yes. It's already filming I found some photos from instagram. The filming took place at Suncheon Drama Setting.

Reveal hidden contents

12523575_1671984449726971_1063114502_n.j

Source : @murmurlove_sarang instagram

The caption said : Today is the day of script reading for drama "Happy Home". She takes the role of Bong San-hwa

12552232_534928320021892_974110837_n.jpg

12558386_939678412785570_830903926_n.jpg

Source : luvsoo78 instagram

He will take a role of young Sam-bong.

Oh my god. I would love to see the storyline starting with the childhood version because it seems like it is not gonna be a draggy pure family drama. Looks like it's gonna be a little bit of makjang. :sweatingbullets:

WOW, they`ve started filming already? GOOOOD! It was about time. I hope for more pictures, news. We`ll be busy looking for every single information.

So they had today the script reading as someone mentioned in the Instagram post. We`ll get pictures but I am sure they will release them later.

I forgot about the kid. If her name is Bong, it could be Hae ryung and Man Bong little sister or Man Bong and Mi Soon`s daughter.

In the pictures I saw a child actor playing Bong Sam Bong. I love the picture with the girl in front of the piano. She is adorable. And we saw a young lady playing the piano. She will be in the drama?

Yes, Bong Sam Bong will be an important character. We`ll see his past a little, and we`ll understand him better. In the description, it said that he had a tough childhood. He has a successful restaurant now, but he was started form nothing. A very determined man.

@brbe33 In the korean news about Kim Ji Ho, it not mention she is the lead because my korean friend translated it for me, I dont know why Hancinema mention she's the lead, but her character is very important to Bong's family. She seems like can be a villain later on as she want to revenge Bong's family. But I'm sure the writer will make us feel sympathy for her character as it's family drama after all :)) all good and happy in the end LOL

@larus I don't know where yiu got Jang  In Sub's infor from, but i found this about him, that he been in numbers of dramas already. He's a singer, a stage actor too

Películas 

20 minutes ago, AshleyL said:

In the korean news about Kim Ji Ho, it not mention she is the lead because my korean friend translated it for me, I dont know why Hancinema mention she's the lead, but her character is very important to Bong's family. She seems like can be a villain later on as she want to revenge Bong's family. But I'm sure the writer will make us feel sympathy for her character as it's family drama after all :)) all good and happy in the end LOL

I think she has an important role. From what I know, the family dramas are an ensemble cast, maybe there are a few more visible but the other characters have plenty of screen time. I assume. There are more than a story arc. So far, Han Mi Soon is very likable and if there is a female character who will be liked by the audience from the beginning, she will be the one. Maybe Hae Ryung`s mother will be the second. Mi Soon is a dynamic character, capable woman. She took care of everything from business to household and a spoiled husband wronged her. Instant like from the audience  Even if she will plan revenge, it is her right, she will do it very legit. Bringing competition to the Bong`s restaurant is nothing wrong. In my opinion, the Bongs will have many flaws, they are the central family and they will bring problems, they will carry the story. They will be a colorful family and it will be interesting to watch. It is all my perception.  

@AshleyLhaha. great to have korean friends. yeah. Probably not the lead with this crowd of cast. Well...I am still in as her hardcore fan since she will be in this drama. She have told in an interview not long before, that she really wanna try a villain character. So, may be that is why she decided to take this role...like you said, a villain.. when the key member of the family goes wrong/bad...that's scary. I am not so sure but one of the articles mentioned about Bong Man-ho character that he will try to reunite with his wife...so that might mean happy ending in the end like you said. :) And since Bong Man-ho doesn't have interest in his wife but other girl...that girl must be Ju Se-ri as mentioned in some article titles.Family drama series has a lot of interesting arcs and second character stories as well. So, I am still positive with this drama~~ Hope the writer won't disappoint us. 

Edited : @larus I agree. All I hope is to see most of her scenes as the best plots and arcs whether she is the lead or not. Well...you all root for HR, too, of course. lol. Let's just hope for all the characters the best! It will be so interesting to see Bong daddy's brother and sister as well. Bong brother might get jealous to see HR and MS's ability while Bong sister is doesn't-care-anything-but-makeup-type. However, might have her own agenda to get the fortune. Bong sister and MS don't have much age difference. Interesting... 

29 minutes ago, AshleyL said:

I don't know where yiu got Jang  In Sub's infor from, but i found this about him, that he been in numbers of dramas already. He's a singer, a stage actor too

I did not say that he is not known. I don`t know him. Seeing again his filmography, I see that he played in Joseon Gunman, and The Blade and Petal but I did not finished these dramas. The only one I watched was Ten 2 and he was not the main cast so I don`t remember him. 

I am not watching many dramas these days. I did not watch Lee Pil Mo and Lee Sang Woo`s in any dramas either. I knew who Lee Sang Woo was (from various articles about dramas)  but I discovered Lee Pil Mo after the news that he will be in this drama. I saw him in the King Of Mask Singer recently and I saw some interviews and short clips on You Tube.

14 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not say that he is not known. I don`t know him. Seeing again his filmography, I see that he played in Joseon Gunman, and The Blade and Petal but I did not finished these dramas. The only one I watched was Ten 2 and he was not the main cast so I don`t remember him. 

I am not watching many dramas these days. I did not watch Lee Pil Mo and Lee Sang Woo`s in any dramas either. I knew who Lee Sang Woo was (from various articles about dramas)  but I discovered Lee Pil Mo after the news that he will be in this drama. I saw him in the King Of Mask Singer recently and I saw some interviews and short clips on You Tube.

@larusI have only seen acting of Kim Young Chul, Kim Ji Ho and Kim So Yeon. Others, honestly, I haven't heard of any. May be I am a little bit of classic K-drama fans. lol. Coz Lee Pil Mo, Lee Sang Woo and Jang In Sup can be seen in latest dramas when I checked their profiles. I hardly know any of them...but, they sure are popular and great actors lately. So, I am happy with it.

@brbe33 I think family drama is no actual lead, everyone can be a lead for some episodes , I watched a few family dramas and i see that all character have almost equal screentime, just that you mentioned about it that why i said what my korean friend translated for me :) 

Hey, i really dont want Jiho's character come back to her husband, if she does, then it's totally Lee tae ran's character in wang family that i mentioned to larus :))

@larus: I understand what you saying as I watch Wang family before. Lee Tae Rang's character is the same as Kim Ji Ho's character. She married a spoiled younger husband, and he cheated, treat her low and all that... Tae Ran's character was loveable, hard working, so good to her family but no one treat her right, even her mom not love her. Wang family was so popular that the rating sometime up to almost 50%. I hope our writer will not just make Kim Ji Ho like Lee Tae Rang character, take all the crabs from people lol She can be villian and still loveable, because she has the right to revenge whoever treats her bad :D and the drama will more intersting that way ...

@AshleyL I onky know Wang family is a hit!! But, I haven't watched it before...:sweatingbullets:Kim Ji ho and Lee Tae Rang were twin sisters in 2000 MBC drama "more than love" I love Lee Tae Rang in that drama. Lol. Yes!  Hoping for the best stories for each character! How can they treat the key member of the family? Hehe. I guess HR and MS will be good friends to each other before the revenge.

@larus They will film tomorrow, too! Let's wait!~ 

Chinese fans are very worry about  the screen writer, They said " Hotel King" even had to change the PD in the middle of the filming. Has anyone watch Hotel King? I tried to watch Feast of God for the first episode and it seems good, but I stopped watching because It seems too long but no my favorite actress in there :))

6 minutes ago, AshleyL said:

Chinese fans are very worry about  the screen writer, They said " Hotel King" even had to change the PD in the middle of the filming. Has anyone watch Hotel King?

I dropped Hotel King after episode 6. I don`t remember why. After I read some reaction for Feast of the Gods (I posted some earlier) I am a little worried but maintain optimistic.  I still have faith. I don`t know why but I am excited. I`ll see with my own eyes if I will be disappointed. But even if the story will not be the best, I will watch till the end. Not only for my girl, but others too. I like the cast (even without seeing their dramas).  Fingers crossed for good moments.

Archived