[Drama 2016] Happy Home 가화만사성

larus

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, balois said:

Me too, miss so yeon with Jung gyu woon..they really look fabulous together.. Their friendship also can be seen whey they hug at MEA.

I know what you feel. The good part is that they remained friends after 5 years collaboration. It will take a while to adapt to the new couple for All For You pictures but they look good as well. I am looking forward to see the spring collection pictures.

1 hour ago, irilight said:

More about Lee Sang-Woo's character in this article.

Thanks for the articles. We don`t find out more about his character or about others but we get an ideabe. Again, what a contrast between the two men leads! Hae Ryung being caught between a perfectionist and an oddball. :w00t:Tough choice. She could not find a moderate man (like majority of people). :D

It is official. Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo are the new models for All For You fashion brand starting this year. They said that they signed an exclusive contract with Lee Sang Woo and that he was selected as the advertising model because he is well matched with their concept (sport casual).

It is said that they offered a contract extension to So yeon.

AFY is planning an aggressive marketing activities in 2016.

I used Google translate. Sorry.

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?artid=A201601220307

So I was right. :) If they did the shooting for Spring collection already, when they will start filming they won`t be unfamiliar with each other.

There is an article about dramas in 2016 who have food theme. About Happy Home it said that it is about a Chinese restaurant from Incheon China town and there is two generations operating the restaurant.  Kim Young Chul and Kim Min Ho will have a cooking scene together? @brbe33 help!

http://sports.donga.com/3/02/20160120/76031987/3

3 hours ago, larus said:

There is an article about dramas in 2016 who have food theme. About Happy Home it said that it is about a Chinese restaurant from Incheon China town and there is two generations operating the restaurant.  Kim Young Chul and Kim Min Ho will have a cooking scene together? @brbe33 help!

http://sports.donga.com/3/02/20160120/76031987/3

@larus I am not an expert.It took me like 35-40 minutes to translate this. :P:sweatingbullets:  And, this is what I got :

Small screen,  entertainment  sweeps “Kuk-Bang” (I guess, direct translation is cook broadcast!!! Now that I figured out, lol), this year cook with drama 

February MBC “Happy Home”, April KBS “God of noodles”

Webtoon “ Michelin Star” etc. copyright contract…Expectation up 

Last year, entertainment program sweeps the popularity code “Kuk-bang” or “Meok-bang” (eating broadcast). This year, will unfold in the drama. Some more about popularity of food..food becomes a trend...

Firstly, starting from 27 January, we will see the Chinese dishes on television/small screen. It’s MBC weekend drama “Happy Home”. The story is set in biggest restaurant Happy Home in Incheon Chinatown. A chaotic story about parents and children (next generation) operate the restaurant. Kim Young-Chul take the role of “Happy Home” restaurant owner, starting his life as a delivery boy, and later create his own business. And, he will show the cooking scenes together with his first daughter-in-law Kim Ji-Ho.

Especially, the story based on the  Korean food  which got 20% rating, the popular drama “Feast of Gods”  produced by Lee Dong Yoon PD and script writer Jo Eun Jung will meet and produce another glorious food drama again.

April KBS 2TV drama is based on noodles. It is inspired by the artist Park In Gwan (photo)’s cartoon (similar to Japanese manga) “God of Noodles – Year 2000 Find the taste of noodle” .

And more about webtoon Michelin Star

2 hours ago, brbe33 said:

Kim Young-Chul take the role of “Happy Home” restaurant owner, starting his life as a delivery boy, and later create his own business. And, he will show the cooking scenes together with his first daughter-in-law Kim Ji-Ho.

So I understood correctly. They will have a cooking scene together. I guessed right, Bong father and his daughter in law were close... they worked together closely. Because of his son, they will separate and became business rivals. I anticipate good scenes. I like the story so far. It is promising.

Thanks for your effort.

Lee Pil Mo in Cheongdam-dong hair salon. Is he preparing for his character? I believe this will be his hairstyle on drama Happy Home. He plays an executive after all, so I expected a change in the hairstyle. But why so serious? :w00t: Well, preparing for the role, of course, like So yeon listening to a sad song in that coffee shop. 

Photo from mtnou

credit

Hyun Ki, don`t be too cold to my girl Hae Ryung or else... 

Weekend seems so long... :P Hope we have more news this week! Really really looking forward to this...

Digging out all the information  :

Translation :

Actor Park Hoon Fan Cafe twitter

*Special Appearance* 27 Feb broadcast, in MBC weekend drama (08:45PM) "Happy Home" episode 1, appear as a special guest as a young version of actor Kim Young Chul. (Not a villain<Ag-yeog>, but a child actor<A-yeog>^^) First time appear as young version.Definitely, please don't miss it! #parkhoon #happyhome @hoonpark81  

27 minutes ago, brbe33 said:

Weekend seems so long... :P Hope we have more news this week! Really really looking forward to this...

Digging out all the information  :

Yeah, it is hard without information. :) It looks that we have the young adult Bong Sambong too. We are going to see the background of Bong family in the first episode?  It`s intersting.

We have another photo of the cute child actor ... don`t know for sure what character he will play. I assumed the first time that he will be Sambong`s younger brother.

12599240_1553505808304393_1717603207_n.j

source

hi everyone...let's try to get this drama subbed. Lets submit title request forms for

Happy Home - 가화만사성

1. While Viki does have a channel, there are way too few followers.

https://www.viki.com/tv/30228c-happy-home

Follow the channel by clicking the + sign.

Also, please submit title request form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

2. Lets submit title request form to DramaFever too. 

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series

16 hours ago, AshleyL said:

Thank you for bringing this viki thing up. I tried to follow and click on that + but it seems not working for me :( I'm done with submitting the request form

I made a VIKI account just to follow the show to get more votes and it worked for me. When I am logged on I see 40 followers and when I am not I see only 38. Still very few. I really hope we`ll have subtitles but I am not very confident right now. Even the VIKI page is frozen, where are the updates? No cast, nothing....

I submit the request every day. :w00t: I am crazy.

4 hours ago, larus said:

I made a VIKI account just to follow the show to get more votes and it worked for me. When I am logged on I see 40 followers and when I am not I see only 38. Still very few. I really hope we`ll have subtitles but I am not very confident right now. Even the VIKI page is frozen, where are the updates? No cast, nothing....

I submit the request every day. :w00t: I am crazy.

I didn't know we can submit request every day, I will go and do it again :))) 

Is Lee Pil Mo's pic  for the drama? His role?

2 hours ago, AshleyL said:

I didn't know we can submit request every day, I will go and do it again :))) 

Is Lee Pil Mo's pic  for the drama? His role?

I don`t know if we should do that I do it anyway. :w00t: I want subtitles!

I think it is his look for this drama. It is not an official picture but he was recently at the hair saloon so it has to be for his character. We saw that his usual hairstyle is left on the forehead (the good guy next door style :D) but now she has a different haircut suitable to the new role.  He had a similar hairstyle in the drama Lights and Shadows where he played one of antagonists, he was always very serious,sad,  implacable dressed.  It seams that there is a similarity between his past role and the new one. To borrow the title, the two leading men of Happy Home are like night and day, Yoo Hyun Ki is like a shadow and Ji Gun, the light. It is just my perception right now.

Archived