Asian Girls Can Look Prettier Than White Girls, But Asian Guys/white Guys?

Guest CaliforniaSun

hey, you took that pic from my thread :P

yeah, sometimes i wonder about that too since there's so many hot caucasian guys out there hehe

but i don't know, since i like asian guys so to me some of them are just as hot as hot caucasians/or any other race

the ones i'm gonna post are all chinese, i'll leave other asians for other girls lol

chinese model Chen Jin

chenjin.jpg

chinese model Rojam Wang

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/carlydbmusic/rojam.jpg

chinese actor Yan Kuan

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/carl...sic/YanKwan.jpg

chinese model luke chang

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/carl...c/ChangLuke.jpg

chinses model pakho

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/carl...c/ChauPakho.jpg

chinese actor shawn yu

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/carl...ic/YueShawn.jpg

but that's just me...maybe other girls don't think they're hot =I

good examples

another thing i want to add is...a lot of asian celebs have diff style, so what you prefer hot might just not be their style

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CMON honestly WHO likes a guy with small eyes and a flat nose. even asian guys that girls swoon over like Daniel Henny or whatever have high nose bridge and masculine features.

it seems on soompi that the girls LOVE the guy swho are "mixed" and "look mixeD"

i dont see nayone swooning over flat nose small eyed short wiliam hung look alikes

:crazy: wow I can't believe you would say something like that. Why bash William Hung or any Asian, (espeically since Soompi is Asian oriented)? I mean yea he's not the hottest guy, but not he is not the epitome of the millions of hot asian men out there. And you can't tell me all Caucasians are hot. I mean who would think that guy who played Napolean Dynamite is hot? Also William has other appeals, like the majority of Asian guys, hes got some brains :P lol and Bi has "flat nose small eyes" and I'm swooning over him. so PLEASE don't say such racist things.

The reason why everyone in the US have this negative look on Asian men is from the media. Not just the Asian race, but all minority races that aren't Caucasian are rarely seen playing major roles in any movies (except black people, but they're pretty hott too XD). :| If anyone goes to an Asian country like China, you will see the media portraying our Asian men the way they were ment to be portrayed. Hot and Sexy. :D

well its true, u wouldnt see someone like say coco lee (Who has very typical asian features) as the main love interest for say Tom welling character in smallville, but u would see someone like Kristen Kreuk who is mixed as the main love interest because people can accept her more

well you wouldn't find coco lee as that character, because lana lang isn't supposed to be asian. Kristin kreuk got the role, because her look and acting was a match for the character.

anyways.. that was a little off topic.

well It's been mentioned time and time again, but I do believe it has to do with personal preference and what a person is looking for in the opposite sex. and the over-all package. i.e. personality and other stuff. When one person thinks a guy/girl isn't attractive another person could think that they are the most beautiful/handsome person in the world. you just don't know.

Guest miss_supra95

i find this topic rather ridiculous. i mean, hyori and shk, to some people, might not be hotter than white girls. you are looking at quantity, shouldn't you be looking at the quality of looks.

some people might find bi hot, some might not, EVEN in asia. it really bores down to a matter of preferences. and you insist that you are unfamiliar with asian celebs, so why come down with such a conclusion when you have not even done enough 'research'?

but of course, i've my own set of hot asian and hollywood guys. but i just characterize them differently.

this thread is VERY insulting.

everyone have their own charm but it seems true that more asian girls are dating non-asian guys.. my friend's chinese but never dated an asian ._.

Guest millie0305

Hmmm....Interesting how those of us who are exposed to asian guys and see various asian dramas, etc. DON'T think that asian guys are undesirable and that we pretty much prefer them over whites. Doesn't that pretty much show that a lot of people who stereotype asians (including those asian girls who refuse to date asian guys) have fallen into the stereotypes perpetuated by Hollywood? If you think that Asian guys are all undesirable and all have negative or ugly traits, that pretty much means that you have been brainwashed by the western media imo. because i can't think of anyone i know who is exposed to and enjoys entertainment in asian countries as thinking that way. it's because we have the jung woo sungs, the won bins, the jang dong guns, the jo in sungs and yeah, even Bi, that says otherwise. again, it shows how powerful the media and entertainment can be.

Guest Tonyc402

Wow six pages of nonsense! :rolleyes:

exactly, this is just a really stupid thread and insulting.

If you really believe that us asian guys are undesireabe and have ugly features, you must be really white-washed(if ur asian that is).

Guest awdangitzphillip

we are all pretty and desirable =P!!!!! ur just picking out the hot white guys and comparing them to the not so good looking asian guys like when you said girls would rather date those hot white male models and no one would want a flat nose small eyed short guy like william hung making women desire white men more like that...i mean wow. lol and i agree with tony. i dont like this thread =x

Wow I'm surprised this thread isn't closed yet.

But I disagree that the prettiest Asian girl is prettier than the prettiest white girl. That's just my opinion though.

Guest CaliforniaSun

to those of you who say you are offended u need to read this thread ENTIRELY instead of just reading one or two posts, if u read the entire discussion going on u would see this isnt a thread to offend but to open a very tabboo subject

Guest huangmeixi

^ I understand where you're coming from...but I think that this is a steretype created by two things:

1) the west population wise, is richer, with more for entertainment

2) Japan is the biggest population without pirating in Asia (but only 1/3 of the US population) and they have a very different view of what makes a guy hot, and besides, they're all really skinny due to their diet

3) Korea has probably the second largest population for a country w/o pirating in Asia and they only have like 30 million. That's like a tiny fraction of America.

When China starts to open up their media like Japan and SK, you'll see hotter guys.

No I find the whole way u asked the question insulting.

Sounds like ur insulting or looking to insult white people

you can get your point across without doing that.

Like you can say "Asian men who can be considered sex symbols in america"

No definitely not. If anything, the topic starter is looking down on Asian guys, NOT the white men.

Guest millie0305

^ Sorry i don't see it. he sorta reminds me a skinhead (i am not saying he is, just saying he looks like one). He looks like he tries too hard. I hate it when korean actors do that too. just be natural!!

Archived