Asian Girls Can Look Prettier Than White Girls, But Asian Guys/white Guys?

Guest CaliforniaSun

Guest Malice_Kaiser

This is so stupid. This is all about personal preference. Just because YOU don't find Asian guys attractive means absolutely nothing. You're basically asking why you think the way you think.

In other words, no one knows and this topic was completely pointless unless you had intentions of started some big flame war.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all the white guys that the OP is putting up are damn ugly.

sorry.

i'm not into super hairy guys that look jacked up.

if u had good looking ppl like josh duval then maybe we could talk.

if u want to see good looking asian guys, just look thruogh some threads here. and no i'm not talking about anorexic japanese guys or dongbangshinki.

Guest Chakra'ca

First of All.

What were you thinking when you came up with the Title for this Thread.

Asian Girls are Prettier than White Girls? Then you pick Hyori and Song Hye Gyo as your examples. That's two girls out of an entire race.

I understand it's your opinion, but it's not right to judge an entire race like that. Plus, there's lot of girls in every other race that could out do those two and plenty of other girls

Also, People need to stop complaining about this.

Who cares what race women go for.

Just because one is more common than the other doesn't mean it never happens. Get over it

Guest My Sweet September

Gosh...

What is it with asian people and white people? Not trying to stereotype, but a lot of asian forums I got to, there are many topics about people trying to "prove" asians are better than whites or vice versa. It's so weird!

But anyway....uhm, yeah. It's just preference. I personally dont ever say that one race is better looking than another, that's silly! Because I have found an attractive man in every race.

Guest Rosechime

What is it with asian people and white people? Not trying to stereotype, but a lot of asian forums I got to, there are many topics about people trying to "prove" asians are better than whites or vice versa. It's so weird!

^ I agree all the way.

-SIGH- -_-

Another of these threads. This thread will probably close sooner or later...wouldn't mind either. No offense.

No one will necessarily follow your "lead". This is all about personal preference. Ug. And why do people have to prove to you otherwise? No matter how they try to, I don't think you'll change your mind yeah? It is your preference afterall and vice versa, so this thread is pretty pointless.

-edit-

I hope I didn't come off rude. It's just seeing these types of threads with the comparisons with asians and whatnot gets really tiring. -___-;

This is so stupid. This is all about personal preference. Just because YOU don't find Asian guys attractive means absolutely nothing. You're basically asking why you think the way you think.

In other words, no one knows and this topic was completely pointless unless you had intentions of started some big flame war.

Gosh...

But anyway....uhm, yeah. It's just preference. I personally dont ever say that one race is better looking than another, that's silly! Because I have found an attractive man in every race.

OMG Thank you!!!

That is what I've been trying to say.

you guys have to put in mind that we are living in a "Hollywood" brainwashed society...When can you not walk into a convenience store or down the street and not see one "Hollywood" Star...I'm saying this because us "Asians" haven't really broken into the Holly mainstream yet.

To be honest, I find that my girlfriends like both races equally...

Take for example, you put an asian girl who's raised up in an American society and hangs out with only "white" friends and is only introduced to American society.

Now what if you take a "white girl" and raise her up in Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul, Tokyo or whatever Thailand... and bring her into an "Asian" society...

Which preferences in guys do you think the girls will have...it's pretty obvious, I don't think race has anything much to do with this. It's just your surrounding areas and the society you live in...

Guest cyberfruit

It does come down to preferences. To me, Daniel Dae Kim or Daniel Henney look better than Wenworth Miller or Orlando Bloom ANY day.

If you're an Asian guy, don't worry about trivial things like this. I used to wonder why most Asian guys wouldn't give Black or Hispanic girls the time of day but, it honestly depends on the person and they're perceived beliefs on what is beautiful. Don't worry about it.

Guest the7REAL.

Someone please post pictures of Duncan Lai for me...I think he's hot. XP lol jk jk Heck, I find this topic alien to me because I just keep seeing more and more hot asian guys by the day. But that might be due to overexposure of soompi. XD Well, to each his/her own. I agree with the person who said there's an attractive man in every race. True that.

Guest precious4e

Yes everything is based on preferences. If all you wanted was to see how asian male models/actors look just check around soompi. There are tons of threads dedicated to them. And imo they are HOT as hell.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79813 <((=== :lol:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74592

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64609

Guest Chakra'ca

Gosh...

I love what you just said!

I never understood why only Caucasian people are brought up and compared. I don't think I've ever seen Asians being compared to Hispanics or African Americans/ Caribbeans

Well I don't believe all asians are prettier then white or any other races. I believe every race has it own beauty. It just depend on your kind of taste.

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

^_^)-->

QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Sep 9 2006, 06:04 AM)

To be honest...I don't find any of the guys you posted attractive AT ALL =/

For real!

Won bin, YG Men, etc looks better than any of those guys.

Guest CaliforniaSun

NOBODY in this thread is confronting the issue at hand, everyone is taking a very juvenile superficial approach to this topic

if its ALL about preferences why are white men desired significantly moreso than asian men?

u have to think about that im NOT saying one is better than the other alot of people are misunderstanding this thread.

the point is you have to think WHY things are the way they are.

if its all about preferences why is it STATISTICALLY shown that white women/black women who date outside their race do not go for asian men. ?

all the white guys that the OP is putting up are damn ugly.

sorry.

i'm not into super hairy guys that look jacked up.

if u had good looking ppl like josh duval then maybe we could talk.

if u want to see good looking asian guys, just look thruogh some threads here. and no i'm not talking about anorexic japanese guys or dongbangshinki.

why is everyone b**Tching just post some damn pictures! also dont be angry at me

be mad at american society. be mad at marketers who would NEVER use an asian male to

advertise their products unless the aisan male was fulfilling some type of stereotype

and u can post pics of joshduval i didnt say those guys i posted are top notch it was jus to get the ball rolling

and for the asian guys , u like this guy?

hyesung-t2.jpg

Guest cyberfruit

NOBODY in this thread is confronting the issue at hand, everyone is taking a very juvenile superficial approach to this topic

if its ALL about preferences why are white men desired significantly moreso than asian men?

u have to think about that im NOT saying one is better than the other alot of people are misunderstanding this thread.

the point is you have to think WHY things are the way they are.

if its all about preferences why is it STATISTICALLY shown that white women/black women who date outside their race do not go for asian men. ?

Oi, what are you getting so mad over? Asian Men and Black women are seen as the least attractive races in America.

Okay, what ethnic group conquered the seas and took over countries? Italian, Spaniard, Portugese, Dutch, and British men, all of whom are considered to be white. The general mentality when it comes to Whites is that they are the cream of the crop, they are powerful, and are financially secure.

Who runs the U.S.? A white man and so did 42 presidents before Bush. For as long as most can remember, Whites were always at the top, Asians (including Indians and P.I.) were next, then Hispanics, then Blacks. It is due to stereotypes that Asian men aren't seen as desirable to the general public.

(Stereotypes, these opinions do not represent my own)

White men - Strong, rich, smart, tall

Asian men - Nerdy, short, have small penises

Asian women - Exotic, docile, submissive

Black women - Loud, rude, ghetto

White women - Submissive, docile, are housewives.

This can also be blamed by the media and parents. My mother has actually told me that I had better bring no one short home and that was a blast at Asians. It didn't nessecarily apply to me because any Asian guy that I've found attractive were tall, and I only like tall men. Asian men in the media are either in an orgnaized gang (Triads, Yakuza...), do kung-fu, and above all, never get the girl. White men are tough, men, have guns, and ALWAYS get the girl (Think James Bond). White men in the media can be suave and seductive while I must say that I haven't seen an Asian man on TV be like that.

And of course, there's preference.

I have listed many different factors that could pertain as to why Asian men aren't as desired as Whites, but know it is not because Whites are better than Asians because that's not true. No race nor ethnic group is better than the other.

As for a current role model in America, I guess Daniel Dae Kim could be used because he's a symbol of masculinity that isn't usually shown on TV.

Guest precious4e

@ Californiasun: if you want to start a discussion about white vs. asian guys do move it to the general discussion forum. As for the pictures, I gave you some links to threads here on soompi of asian models and such. And I don't think this is the forum to be asking why people don't prefer Asian guys. This forum is basically dedicated to Asian entertainment and i'm sure over 90% of the people here find asian men attractive. So do consider who you are speaking to. There really isn't a reason to get all upset. You wanted people's opinions and their opinions are: it's based on preference. If they don't have anything else to say then that's that.

Archived