Asian Girls Can Look Prettier Than White Girls, But Asian Guys/white Guys?

Guest CaliforniaSun

Guest Tonyc402

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa6nk.jpg

>

1c64a235.jpg

ANY QUESTIONS?

:rolleyes:

WHY do peopel keep bumping this thread if they want it closed?

HAHAAHAHa this post just makes me laugh.Yea I got a question , how stupid can you be to post a model to a non-model? Wow , this just shows the stupidity of yourself. :rolleyes::D

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

californiasun......GROW UP. thats such a lame and pathetic response....like the others said, how can u compare 2 half naked models to miike's photo? and yeah...you dont even know what he looks like cuz mike is wearing clothes. you never know, he could have a super ripped pack underneath. hahahaha...

p.s you have a horrible taste in guys. even for white guys.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa6nk.jpg

>

1c64a235.jpg

ANY QUESTIONS?

:rolleyes:

WHY do peopel keep bumping this thread if they want it closed?

This post actually made me laugh out loud. You are truly pathetic. I do feel sorry for you. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest precious4e

LOL!!! I really didn't want to be back into this topic but omg that last response of CaliforniaSun's was freaking hilarious.

HAHAHAHA I must say she has a hell of a way of twisting things to suit her needs...comparing a professionally taken picture of models to a poorly shot webcam pic. Nice one.

(Sorry for bumping this thread but I just had to reply kekeke i'm still chuckling at the stupidity on the inside.)

Archived