Asian Girls Can Look Prettier Than White Girls, But Asian Guys/white Guys?

Guest CaliforniaSun

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest res0nate

I can see why Tatum is appealing (no homo); he has the physical look that is suitable and adaptable to the fashion and entertainment industry.

Not to mention that most of the time, they actually look like men rather than boys.

STOP

QUOTING

MY GOTDAM

PICS!!!!!

delete the links from your quotes and don't do that sh't again.

if u want to post pics of mine up, save it to your own server and post it.

u want to kno why white guys are "more attractive"?

the US is majority white, the ppl u see on tv are white.

if the same ppl lived in asia and saw asians all day then asians'd be the hottest.

if they lived in africa then africans.

it all has to do with who's the majority in your country because the majority gets more tv time to show off its good looking ppl.

there are good looking asian-american guys but for whatever reasons they don't get spotlighted in magazines.

the white guys that u posted are ugly.

yes they are.

if u find them hot then good for u.

but they are ugly...

designers often pick uglies as models.

why?

i dun no.

what i do kno is that i don't like ppl quoting my dam pics, siphoning off of my server space that i'm paying for.

when u pay me, then u can quote my pics. until then, delete them from ur quotes or i'll PM a mod to do it for me.

Guest miss_supra95

why isn't this closed already? it's extremely offesive.. maybe because it's on an asian sight and i start a a thread stating whites are sexier than asians i'd start an out rage.. please close the thread.

plus beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway

Guest tian`tian

Personally I don't find Channing Tatum hot at all.

Anyways, I agree with whoever said that it's due to the media and entertainment. Generally on the street I don't find white guys that attractive, but I just started watching Desperate Housewives [season 1!] and I find some of the guys on there attractive now. It might just be their characters too though. :P

Guest cyberfruit

STOP

QUOTING

MY GOTDAM

PICS!!!!!

God damn! I didn't even realize I was quoting your pics! The only reason it's included in mine is because I quoted from California Sun!

Calm down, jesus.

Guest CaliforniaSun

God damn! I didn't even realize I was quoting your pics! The only reason it's included in mine is because I quoted from California Sun!

Calm down, jesus.

lol i dont even know what pic shes talking about

hollywood and the media have a responsiblity to be more fair in their depictions. how many americans get their ideas from the media? which is why the "hollywood is mad at Mel Gibson" story really killed me. can they be any more hypocritical?

From my observations, I think there's different subdivisions of reasons. Those reasons being the constant see-saw of conflict between what exactly is a "Stereotype". Most of all, I don't think Hollywood creates any sort of standard, but rather abuses what little wisdom we have that we willfully create into something we can classify, because it's within our nature to identify things. There is a clear diffference: (1) Create (Also can be Cause) vs. (2) Abuse. Ultimately, it's a responsibility that we all must share, and blaming one faction isn't going to change much. Anyway, I think this thread is going down the cake hole, but thanks for your insights, Millie0305.

OKAY. To break it down.

There are hot people of every race in every country.

There are also differing opinions on WHAT or WHO is hot.

The reason also why you think Asian girls can look prettier is because there's pretty much a world wide standard for a pretty girl.

Guys don't follow the same standard in every country because of fashion and culture.

Whereas girls..have their body or sharp features.

And yea, this does need to be closed but some of you are fanning the flames by replying in here a gazillion times saying this needs to be closed.

WTF this is so retarded HAHAHAHAHA

just to let you know. ALL RACES HAVE THEIR UGLY AND PRETTY PEOPLE. I'm sure I can find the same amount of hawt asian guys and white guys. It's not that hard, your head is just too hard.

Guest VersusVillain

This thread is silly.

There are plenty of ugly Asian chicks and ugly white chicks.

Ugly Asian guys as well as ugly white guys.

IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON?

Quite honestly, I don't think that White men are more attractive than Asian men.

Your perception of the Asian man is just a sad generalization that attempts to support your weak argument.

I have not seen anything with substance, statistics or evidence that clearly supports your statements.

All they are are opinions of someone who has a lot of time on their hands and a lot of predetermined stereotypes that hold no meaning.

You have your own opinion, and people have theirs. Stop trying to argue over something that is clearly based on personal preference.

Guest CaliforniaSun

Quite honestly, I don't think that White men are more attractive than Asian men.

Your perception of the Asian man is just a sad generalization that attempts to support your weak argument.

I have not seen anything with substance, statistics or evidence that clearly supports your statements.

All they are are opinions of someone who has a lot of time on their hands and a lot of predetermined stereotypes that hold no meaning.

You have your own opinion, and people have theirs. Stop trying to argue over something that is clearly based on personal preference.

White guys GENERALLY being taller and having more "masculine" pronounced features is

an "OPINION"? ???????????????

Archived