Asian Girls Can Look Prettier Than White Girls, But Asian Guys/white Guys?

Guest CaliforniaSun

Guest CaliforniaSun

Ok ive seen lots of examples of pretty asian girls being prettier than the hottest white girls, (im talking about real hotties like Song Hye Kyo and Hyori Lee compared to some western stars)

but i havent seen alot of hot asian guys being hotter than the hottest white guys

maybe thats why its more commmon for asian girls to date white guys but asian guys being "undesirable" amongst other groups? also i think the whole stereotypes with asian guys having small penises and being short doesnt help either because men are suposed to be tall and strong masculine etc.

someone prove me wrong? can u post some realy hot asian guys that are comparable with the hottest white guys?

for example

WillChalkerwork1.jpg

paul-walker.jpg

afcarlson3.jpg

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I think it has more to do with personal preference...if you like white guys you'll stick with white guys if you like asian guys you'll stick with asian guys...not trying to be gay just stating a fact...

right? i hope so :(

Guest koolangel297

its all based on personal opinion and preference..

IMO... I HATE ORLANDO BLOOM.. HE IS UGLY... seriously.. i don't reckon he is attractive at all, i just hate looking at him.. so i see MANY asian guys hotter than him..

Yet i know many people who like orlando bloom and he is known as a 'hottie' in hollywood.. but i personally see nothing in him

back to the topic, its just your personal opinion.. just like how i find orlando bloom ugly

Its more about looking at the person rather than the ethnicity

Really, it's going to be based on opinion. If you don't find any hotter asian guys here at Soompi, where many are posted daily (just look around), then that's you. It's your preference.

OMG!

Please stop it, just stop!

Here we go with this damn comparing, why do it?? Good grief! :rolleyes:

There are many types of beauty, so u can't just say Hyori and Shk are prettier than western woman.

AND SERIOUSLY, why does everyone have to compare everything?

Really, it's going to be based on opinion. If you don't find any hotter asian guys here at Soompi, where many are posted daily, then that's you.

Does it take a rocket scientist to know that??

She is basically comparing asians to whites.

I think this is a retarded thread...really it's stupid

How do these sentences sound?? Get real, u act like everyone thinks Hyori and SHK are hotter than these hollywood actresses. :rolleyes:

Everyone doesnt think the same sweetie!!!!

Guest CaliforniaSun

Really, it's going to be based on opinion. If you don't find any hotter asian guys here at Soompi, where many are posted daily (just look around), then that's you. It's your preference.

i didnt say i didnt find any hotter asian guys here at Soompi im asking a genuine question.

im not that familiar with asian celebrity world im american born and so i want to be enlightned on more hot asian guy celebs so thats why i asked for some ppl to post some!

and why wouldnt we compare two things?

you have to admit that theres a reason why there are so many interracial couples but MOST of them are

black guy/white girl vice/versa

latin guy/ white girl vice/versa

asian girl/ white guy

but hardly asian guy/ with ANY other girl

is it bcause asian guys are undesirable due to images of asian male in american media? this is a serious discussion.

its all based on personal opinion and preference..

IMO... I HATE ORLANDO BLOOM.. HE IS UGLY... seriously.. i don't reckon he is attractive at all, i just hate looking at him.. so i see MANY asian guys hotter than him..

Yet i know many people who like orlando bloom and he is known as a 'hottie' in hollywood.. but i personally see nothing in him

back to the topic, its just your personal opinion.. just like how i find orlando bloom ugly

Its more about looking at the person rather than the ethnicity

but orlando bloom is considered "hottie" in america like bi/rain is considered "hottie" i asia

im not talking about those kinds of guys im talking about top of the line model type guys

well I think it has more to do with personal preference...if you like white guys you'll stick with white guys if you like asian guys you'll stick with asian guys...not trying to be gay just stating a fact...

right? i hope so :(

thats true everyone has preferences.,

but why do you think asian guys are considered most "undesirable" generally speaking in american society compared to latin white or black guys??

Guest CaliforniaSun

^First off this is the wrong section.

why is this in the wrong section it has to do with celebrity photos of hot against hot

Guest CaliforniaSun

ok well heres my contribution,

i dont know of any reallly hot asian GUY celeb photos to post to show what im saying(not because i dont think there are any but because i am not that familiar with asian celebrities so thats why i asked u guys to post some)

678629866lho9.jpg

13lx0.jpg

12iv1.jpg

Guest CaliforniaSun

I'm not posting because I find it insulting.

I don't wanna say "Oh this asian guy looks better than this white guy"

No! I don't like that.

Why can't we all just lurve hot men period? :lol:

i do see why u would find it insulting but arent u curious as to WHY asian men are considered undesirable by most of the western word?

i mean not everyone loves latin/black men but u see plenty of them with women of other races

but it doesnt seem that white/black women even desire asian guys, u think it all has to do with preference?

heck even some asian girls dont like asian guys.

i just wanted to see if its really something sociological /environmental issue or if there was some reason as to why asian guys arent very desirable among most women

Guest CaliforniaSun

No I find the whole way u asked the question insulting.

Sounds like ur insulting or looking to insult white people

you can get your point across without doing that.

Like you can say "Asian men who can be considered sex symbols in america"

how am i looking to insult white people :crazy: im not looking to insult anyone just trying to explore a topic that ive always wondered about.

and i wouldnt title the thread "Asian men who can be sex symbols" cuz im also interested in why asian men arent sexualy desired by american women

well I think it has more to do with personal preference...

yes. there can be no objectivity in this discussion.

anyway, someone needs to put in pictures of colin farrell and johnny knoxville. w00t.

ZOMG. i just did a quick google search on johnny knoxville and found out that he's 35-years-old. he's older than colin. i conclude that all the hottest male celebrities are in their 30's.

i find this topic rather ridiculous. i mean, hyori and shk, to some people, might not be hotter than white girls. you are looking at quantity, shouldn't you be looking at the quality of looks.

some people might find bi hot, some might not, EVEN in asia. it really bores down to a matter of preferences. and you insist that you are unfamiliar with asian celebs, so why come down with such a conclusion when you have not even done enough 'research'?

but of course, i've my own set of hot asian and hollywood guys. but i just characterize them differently.

Archived