[Soompi] Announcing Holiday Present Hunt on Soompi Forums! [All Winners Announced!]

danimals88

1 hour ago, soso143 said:

a little hint?

Restrain yourself from looking through idol/singer threads. ;)

Tbh, I'm not really familiar with this aspect of entertainment so I don't really know how to give a decent clue without giving it all away, sorry.

Based on the threads I see you're looking through, you're sort of on the right track. Good luck!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, worldno17 said:

Don't look through idol/singer threads - they're irrelevant for this clue.

Tbh, I'm not really familiar with this aspect of entertainment so I don't really know how to give a decent clue without giving it all away, sorry.

Based on the threads I see you're looking through, you're sort of on the right track. Good luck!

Thanks for the hint!

45 minutes ago, CheyenneS said:

Yes I found it.

Does anybody know how to summit screenshots into google forms, I didn't think that was possible. I just want to make sure I have proof that I found it. 

Do I look through the actors/actresses or the drama and movie forums?

Guest againagain
17 minutes ago, kerpao said:

Soompi's scavenger hunts are always so much fun :)

Yeah it's been fun... until you're stuck for hours while others were able to find the present. I gave up earlier, but decided to try again using the hints that others have mentioned, but still nothing. I wish I'm smarter...

13 minutes ago, againagain said:

Yeah it's been fun... until you're stuck for hours while others were able to find the present. I gave up earlier, but decided to try again using the hints that others have mentioned, but still nothing. I wish I'm smarter...

I've been stuck since the clue came out. :bawling:

1 hour ago, CheyenneS said:

Yes I found it.

Does anybody know how to summit screenshots into google forms, I didn't think that was possible. I just want to make sure I have proof that I found it. 

Upload the screenshots to an image hosting site (like Tinypic) and submit the image URLs?

Guest againagain
7 minutes ago, soso143 said:

I've been stuck since the clue came out. :bawling:

Keep trying, you can do it! Try other categories when you spend too much time on one and cannot find it. I just found it, and I'm really surprised. I think I found it by chance as well :o Man, that felt like finding the culprit of a murder mystery :dizzy:

12 minutes ago, againagain said:

Keep trying, you can do it! Try other categories when you spend too much time on one and cannot find it. I just found it, and I'm really surprised. I think I found it by chance as well :o Man, that felt like finding the culprit of a murder mystery :dizzy:

Yay, good job! Hahaha, my discovery of the present was 100% chance because I was bored and wanted to find something to do, so after some Internet browsing, I came across the "thing" and decided to read the wiki. Turns out, it was exactly what the clue was referring to!

Dang... doing Round 2 for fun but Clue #5 has me really stumped....

I've read everyone's comments & hints but I think it made me even more confused :crazy:

Whoever found it.... you're amazing lol

Anyways, 

Good luck to everyone who has yet to find it! Fighting!! :grimace:

For those who haven't found it yet, pay attention. When you look closely and carefully, it may lead you to a few different paths.  But then you read the description, and if you know what it's exactly talking about, it will take you a second to find. (If you don't know I guess google might help.)

The important thing is, once you understand you'll know exactly what to look for.

For those who have found it already, best sensation ever right? Even for those who found by chance. (I congratulate you, I would probably never be able to find by chance like this hahahaha)

Archived