[Soompi] Announcing Holiday Present Hunt on Soompi Forums! [All Winners Announced!]

danimals88

Noooo, I missed the first round! I should check Soompi more often :(

At least the new round is starting soon!

To make sure - when submitting the presents to the Google Form, would a screenshot of the present in the thread + general info of the whereabouts be sufficient?

I'm so hyped for round 2!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, worldno17 said:

To make sure - when submitting the presents to the Google Form, would a screenshot of the present in the thread + general info of the whereabouts be sufficient?

Yes, that is exactly what we're looking for when you submit the answers! Good luck!

I have a question. I saved the links to the specific page of the forum threads, but I didn't take screenshots of the specific post. If the present got deleted, what do I do? Is the link to just the specific page in the forum thread enough or is there something I have to do?

2 minutes ago, theboxman said:

I have a question. I saved the links to the specific page of the forum threads, but I didn't take screenshots of the specific post. If the present got deleted, what do I do? Is the link to just the forum page that it's on enough or is there something I have to do?

For future rounds, you'll want to take screenshots, but this time, if you can describe the approximate location (near the top, middle, or bottom of the page) of where you saw the present box and the link to that forum page, we will accept the answers if they are correct.

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

For future rounds, you'll want to take screenshots, but this time, if you can describe the approximate location (near the top, middle, or bottom of the page) of where you saw the present box and the link to that forum page, we will accept the answers if they are correct.

Thank you! Will definitely make sure to take screenshots for the other rounds. 

12 hours ago, worldno17 said:

Noooo, I missed the first round! I should check Soompi more often :(

At least the new round is starting soon!

I'm so hyped for round 2!

when i sumbited my answers for round 1 there was no place for screenshots so I put the link of the post as well as the thread title and page #

Guest againagain

Hi, may I know when will the announcement for the winner of each round be posted? I'm looking for the announcement of the winner of round 1, but I can't find it... or is it not posted yet? Thanks!

Guest unkpopular

is it sufficient to answer with only thread title and page #? or do i have to describe where the present was placed (top, middle, bottom)? because i forgot to do that for round 1 OTL

1 hour ago, againagain said:

Hi, may I know when will the announcement for the winner of each round be posted? I'm looking for the announcement of the winner of round 1, but I can't find it... or is it not posted yet? Thanks!

We'll be announcing the winner of round 1 shortly! Stay tuned and thanks for your patience!

1 hour ago, unkpopular said:

is it sufficient to answer with only thread title and page #? or do i have to describe where the present was placed (top, middle, bottom)? because i forgot to do that for round 1 OTL

We did not disqualify anyone who did not describe where the present was located in the first round, but please remember to do it for the following rounds! It would be easiest to provide a screenshot of the present too! ^^

2 hours ago, melkimx said:

hah. Now i'm really stuck. I can't think of a single singer/actor for whom there would be a nineteen-year gap between singing debut and acting debut. If he was active in 1992, then he can't be too young, but... hmm...

Hehehehe. *High fives @danimals88*

How'd you do on the second and third clue from the first round? XD

Archived