[Soompi] Announcing Holiday Present Hunt on Soompi Forums! [All Winners Announced!]

danimals88

3 hours ago, melkimx said:

#5 wow just wow

After the hint to look at it more closely, I thought I figured it out, but apparently not, since it's not there haha T_T (maybe I'm getting the age wrong, though)

Awesome clue! 

It was the same to me. I was sure, but it wasn't "there" but then I realized I was looking at the wrong direction. So, reading the description will get you to the right "there".

Oh, and funny thing about the age, I was using a wrong number first hahahahaha I don't know why

Awesome clue indeed, it reminds me your clues.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moonlightning

Will you tell us all the answers when the present hunt is over?

Because I don't think I'm going to understand this clue, but I'm really curious what the answer is.

omg I finally found it! XD

the funny thing is that it was the first thread I visited yesterday right after the clue was out, but I guessed the age wrong so I wasn't able to find it .. now after reading your hints and looking at the poem "carefully" again I realized the answer was right there with the correct age .. thank you everyone who provided us with gentle hints, this 5th clue was enjoyable and whoever created it is smart :P 

I'm not certain if, in previous years, the answers to the clues were revealed after the event, but we can do that this year. ^^

For clue #5, you already know to look at the poem very, very carefully and that the thread you're hunting for is NOT in the k-pop section or the actors & actresses section. Your final hint is this: there is a name somewhere within the poem. It's an important name.

Good luck, Soompiers! I believe in you! :D

Guest macha97
1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

I'm not certain if, in previous years, the answers to the clues were revealed after the event, but we can do that this year. ^^

For clue #5, you already know to look at the poem very, very carefully and that the thread you're hunting for is NOT in the k-pop section or the actors & actresses section. Your final hint is this: there is a name somewhere within the poem. It's an important name.

I finally found it!! I'm so happy :D

Thank you so much for the hints (i was going to give up...) !

Guest againagain
13 hours ago, queenbrooke said:

For those who have found it already, best sensation ever right? Even for those who found by chance. (I congratulate you, I would probably never be able to find by chance like this hahahaha)

Yeah it was! I never looked for clues for anything until 4 AM.. haha. I mean... I only knew it because of the popularity and how it was mentioned a lot in articles. I even imagined what Running Man members would do if they get a clue like this, and it actually helped :D Later on, I was wondering why people kept going to that thread, then went on wikis like @worldno17 , then everything made sense.

After last night's frustration, today's clue felt like a reward for the hard work :dissapointed_relieved: Thank you mods.

Guest jazzmint

So if we figure out the answer, we can screencap the blue present and when the time comes to submit, we just put the answer in the submit box? What's the purpose of screencapping the present? 

7 minutes ago, jazzmint said:

So if we figure out the answer, we can screencap the blue present and when the time comes to submit, we just put the answer in the submit box? What's the purpose of screencapping the present? 

Since the present box is only available for the day the coordinating clue is posted, the screencap is your proof that you figured out the clue on the same day. It'll also save you time from having to describe the exact location of the present box - since that's the alternative to screencapping.

Guest moonlightning
19 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Thank you! I didn't find it yesterday so I'm still really curious:)

54 minutes ago, worldno17 said:

Hi game coordinators, I was just wondering if my answers for Round 2 had enough info to the whereabouts of the presents? This is for me to know if I can follow the same format for the future rounds.

Yes, the way you submitted your Google form is exactly what we were looking for! ^^

Archived