[Drama 2016] Pied Piper 피리부는 사나이

larus

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News bites: December 20, 2015

by awcoconuts | December 20, 2015 | 13 Comments
misc_1411440852_af_org.jpg

Yoo Joon-sang (Heard It Through The Grapevine) is confirmed for tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama Pied Piper. He’s a persuasive and confident newsman, beloved as the nation’s anchor, but when the cameras stop rolling he’ll obsess over viewership ratings. He’ll play opposite Shin Ha-kyun’s genius negotiatior in the drama by the writing/directing duo behind Liar Game, and Pied Piper will premiere in 2016. [Xports News]

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/12/news-bites-december-20-2015/

@jongski,  Here is an article to go with the photo.

Jo Yoon-hee to star in tvN "Pied Piper" with Sin Ha-gyoon and Yoo Joon-sang

photo665485.jpg

Actress Jo Yoon-hee is starring it the tvN drama "Pied Piper".

King Kong Entertainment announced this fact on the 21st and that she'll be working with Sin Ha-gyoon andYoo Joon-sang.

Jo Yoon-hee takes on the role of a female police officer named Yeo Myeong-ha. She is outstanding in terms of reading other people's minds.

"Pied Piper" is a drama of the conflict between a crisis negotiation team that tries to communicate with risky situations and the monster it created.

source

8 hours ago, eunsuhae said:

Thank you @irilight for the mention. It looks like 2016 will have a very promising beginning in dramaland. This show is one of many I'm keeping an eye on especially since Shin Ha-kyun was confirmed so count me in :)

Crime is of the essence. Ha!  already 4 action crime thriller dramas I'm going to watch... Signal (tvN)  Local Hero/Neighborhood's Hero (OCN) and this.. Pied Piper. But then There's also the one that I'm really really really waiting for and that is GMB (mbc) action thriller revenge. Thank you dramagods! jongski is happy with all these action crime dramas! 

5 hours ago, jongski said:

Crime is of the essence. Ha!  already 4 action crime thriller dramas I'm going to watch... Signal (tvN)  Local Hero/Neighborhood's Hero (OCN) and this.. Pied Piper. But then There's also the one that I'm really really really waiting for and that is GMB (mbc) action thriller revenge. Thank you dramagods! jongski is happy with all these action crime dramas! 

@jongski, Me too...Looking forward to all of these; also new KBS culinary-revenge drama that was just announced, "God of Noodles"

@eunsuhae, @bebebisous33  - glad to see you here!   welcome.gif

And another action crime drama I'm waiting to watch! I'm excited or intrigue by the story; about team of negotiators who handles crisis  ie: hostage/ terror situation not using force.

Updated cast for the upcoming "Pied Piper"

Shin Ha-gyoon, Jo Yoon-hee, Yoo Joon-sang, Seong Dong-il

cr:Hancinema, kpophoria

Embedded image permalink

• 4 weeks later...

And here we go because tvN  is coming up with these  terrific dramas!  Network channeling OCN.. he he he They have crime suspense drama Signal that just premiered, and  in couple of months time.. it'll be this drama Pied Piper! action crime thriller about team of negotiators.  I'm waiting for this too.

The lead star Shin Ha Kyun.

Embedded image permalink

Cr: tvN feed

I admit that crime dramas tend to be too solemn for me to like.

Shin Ha Kyun is likeable... so perhaps I will tune in to Pied Piper. There is no doubt that tvN will live up to its name when it comes to impressive plots and solid acting.

6 minutes ago, jongski said:

tvN. March. Pied Piper. Shin Ha Kyun

Thanks for the pictures. In those pictures posted above, it is the actor Yu Jun Sang. I am curious what kind the character he will play here. It looks like the antagonist but let see if he is a multidimensional character.

Archived