Go Kyung Pyo ❤ Ryu Hye Young| Sunwoo ❤ Bora NOONA COUPLE| Reply 1988

GreenTeandSASHIMI

The way she asking SW out, her expression look like she choose something that best for them and best for her too. Even though she did not choose law and stick to math edu while studying accounting for her job application. I think I have to bid to what writer want. Hewhewhewhew. But can she take CPA if it accounting??. Haihhhh. If she choose law. I really hope SW not freak out, but support her from the beginning. 

Only 10 min yet they freak out like writer shove SWxBR on every second. What a joke! Heol.

Dont they know the timeline?? The date from episode  to episode is too short that why the progress is too little. If the time between episode is took 2 to 3 month then the progress will be rapid.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the writer intended to develop the relationship between SW's mom and Taek's dad as well as keep following the topic about father, I know SW would be brought to the center. 

The center character who connects the whole Ssang Mun Dong stories used to be DS, but since the character was fall in the love triangle and always questioning who loves her, she looses her affection and cant link to anyone (I see her lack of influence on family story since ep5). So rather complain about SW-BR scene (which is totally 10m17s over nearly 2hours airing in ep14), we should understand why the writer did that.

1- This drama is not rom-com or teenager love which focus on only 3 characters like the previous seasons.

2- There're various characters and everyone has the own story which support for the main theme about family.

3- Since SW is the main, the family story can be connected stronger and SW himself hasnt finished with his multi layer personality yet.

Yeah, the writes invested a lot in SW character. His role now totally in different level with Hwan-Taek and wont be/cant be cut down. Because:

-Sunbora - of coure he's the main part and their love is so remarkable (mostly contribute to the family theme)

-BR's career - He's her bf. Since BR is so unique, her bf need to be unique too.

-The triangle and friend complex - He stands as a middle man who knows and advices Taek and soon he'll know Hwan feeling too. He's the one kept the OT5 stay unchange (since DR is not strong enough to handle this)

-His mother and Taek's dad - He's the one who has strongest decision in his family and to his best friend Taek (nowaday, Woo-Taek are really close)

-Taek-jinjoo (if it happens) - He's again the middle man and the man that has strongest decision.

-The Sung move out (if it happens) - He's effected most because of his BR. 

Clearly, that's why GKP aka SW was introduced as main character at the beginning. There're only 2 kids that the neighbor afraid most: 1-BR and 2-SW. Although they're opposite in other people's eyes, their strong spirit is the key point. Now BR's story is untold yet, and SW's story (about his mom and Taek's dad) hasnt finished yet, especially Taek hasnt known anything about this. And most of all, SW's family name is still hidden. SunBora will keep developing and take more airing time.

All we can hope is the main triangle can make a balance to SunBora so the story wont flop.

@kentangbakar yes, BR planned to tell SW about her decision. That's why she called SW out but haizzz.... JJ's accident and story of SW's dad took all her and their concern T_T Poor uri BR :( 

@valNK so we have to wait till next Friday to know what decision BR make?....reply series 1001 ways to torture the viewer. Hahahahaha.

Added

@valNK Dramabeans recap ep14, here is the part of letter, but girlfriday did not include the letter part, only part about phone. 

Sun-woo calls Bora and asks her to come meet him later tonight because he has something important to give her. They marvel at the convenience of calling each other and wonder how people used to date before they had phones. And here I was wondering how on earth people dated before cell phones.

2 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

@valNK so we have to wait till next Friday to know what decision BR make?....reply series 1001 ways to torture the viewer. Hahahahaha.

Added

@valNK Dramabeans recap ep14, here is the part of letter, but girlfriday did not include the letter part, only part about phone. 

Yeah, I've just rewatched this part. It's cute and romantic if they really have distant love and write for each other. I actually love classical thing like handwriting letter.

Sigh, DS still neglected her sister while BR acted like a real adult now TT_TT

Here's another bts :D

5 minutes ago, valNK said:

Yeah, I've just rewatched this part. It's cute and romantic if they really have distant love and write for each other.

Sigh, DS still neglected her sister while BR acted like a real adult now TT_TT

Here's another bts :D

Hurm...do you found it weird there is no scene of SW study? Will there be something or the writer just dont want to include that scene since we have SW and his late dad scene?? 

When is the scene DS neglected her sister?

The BTS is too cute!! Hehehehe

Finally, she wears these gloves :D

tumblr_nzltjwtZm81uuyj6so1_400.gif

tumblr_nzltjwtZm81uuyj6so2_400.gif

tumblr_nzltjwtZm81uuyj6so3_400.gif

Cre: Tumblr.

@kentangbakar DS always nags that BR only knows studying and she the studying ghost whenever people ask her about BR. When BR commented why highschooler prepair for new school year by covering their books only, DS said something like "Not your business"

The two sister has no development. But it seems like ep15, BR starts to think why DS gets more love from people than her while DS (still) stuck in her question "no one loves her"

I'm afraid that ep15 will continue about BR (for BR characteristic and career problem) and SW (his role between Taek and Hwan). They always steal the show (at least to me, I think that :D

Watching ep14, personally I think that not only because of script' problem for the main triangle, it's about acting skill too; so SW can step out from the rest of the characters and lead the last 2 episodes. His scene with dad, you dont need to understand all he said to cry with him T^T

@valNK hahhh that scene, now I remember. I actually dont know what BR ask, but I know DS answer is not the proper one, and rude. No wonder she always get beating from BR. I also the 1st born, seriously dont agree with the way DS answer, every time she got beating I will just, you deserved it actually. Even sometimes I also think the way BR beating is over, but DS also cannot be rude toward BR. Regardless she do the housework or not, she still her older sister.

@valNK waaah good observation! It just shows how much he prioritizes BR and how considerate he is of her time... It just shows that if a guy REALLY likes you, he will do absolutely whatever it takes to get you! i loved how SW swooned her over  and even remembered her fried egg:wub:  striaghtforward, sweet, and simply cannot be misunderstood! Thats why i love this ship, i wish the other guys in the alley would learn from SW *ahem JH* (meanwhile setting unrealistic expectations for how i want my next bf to be) 

12353266_192175531126596_1854007609_n.jp

It's not easy to fall for a scary/intelligent/strong spirited/bad temper older sister next door whom he has known since he was born. But he did. 

However, falling in love seems easier than keeping this one-side love in secret and growing it bigger and deeper for almost 3 years since he was just 16. Especially when she was in another world, another level for him. She had her business. She had boyfriend who support her ideal. And around them, there are so many eyes and mouths and other things to concern. Everything he can do was just learning all her habits and schedules so he could wait for her every night when she came home and wouldn't miss any chance to visit her house to see her in person. Because having a picture of her was as impossible as confessing to her. But he did.

With the unintentional support from her sister who was also his friend, he did confess without expecting for a 'yes'. What can he expect from a tough girl who was older than him and already dating with a man who considered better than him due to social standard? Even when she was waiting for him at the midnight and planning to give him a 'yes', he prepaired himself for another scold and complain from her about his childish and troublesome. But she did say yes (after accusing and excusing)

Why?

Because when she got injured and everyone just blamed her for making them worry and disappointed, only he asked if she was fine (you can see the fluster in her eyes at that scene). When she needed a smoke to forget her betrayal bf and bff, he covered her by an umbrella and gave a cup of coffee. She noticed his frequent visiting to her house and did comment on his habit to borrow DS's stuff which was not belong to DS at all. She has cold hand, she avoided every touching and skinship, and he gave her gloves. At Christmas, all he asked her in magneto game was her accepting his gift. She knows he know her even more than herself. So she did accept him :) 

They learned, shared and argued through their conversation at the food stall. They talked about her career, about his mother, about dads (and soon about her own bad temper). She said she liked him because he was a good boy (for his family and everybody in that alley). He might look so weak in front of her, but as her sight, that's how he gets stronger day by day. Now it's time for her to share her burden with him. 

She's purple, he's red. These're 2 colors stay at the farthest in spectral line. They're the two most opposite kids in the alley. Noone knowing about his crush on her can explain that. They just said he was crazy. But red and purple are close in color set in art. They're both hot and strong contrast colors. That's why they're matched.

@valNK

Could not agree more!! SW is prefect fit for BR. Huhuhuhuhu. Even at the confession scene I was taken back. I was like, are you nuts? Hahahahahaha. At that time I cannot brain SW action. You, the kind kid on the block(he is kind like model std etc2). Like that hard to control temper BR noona? Hehhh??? Totally opposite!!! Hahahahaha. Hard to believe at first but now, SW is the one for BR. They complete  each other. :)

Archived