• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BORA why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She introduce SW as dongsaeng

Haihhhhhhhhhh

I think this will be the point for them to breakup

Scene SW bottom up cola now

Ok not. SW mad only stay for a while now.

Ok BR sense something off between her parents when her father mad at them. Her father ask BR for talk with him now. Talking about her mom condition. Oh no, her dad asknher to keep it secret. I think BR crying but did not show it to her father and cut his talk.

Ok. BR walk holding hand with SW but only for a while since her mind is on her mom issue.

So nothing wrong with their mon. Her dad crying because of the stress he received before.

Aigoo I cannot stand the background sound. That why I  only recap about BRxSW part.

Aww this neighbours. I want to have these kind of friends to growing old with. They are so sweet.

I wasn't able to finish watching through the livestream, but I guess today's cute SW-BR moment for me was when BR gave SW a quick kiss so that he wouldn't be mad anymore (I think this was after she introduced him as her "sister's friend". The change in his facial expression was so funny. Like a grumpy kid doing his best not to smile hehe. 

now after watching the preview for tomorrow episode. what bora want to tell to their parents?. mom have faith in bora, dad?

knowing reply series love to troll on preview, i dont know what to expect for tomorrow episode.haihhhh

i like bora outfit today, the skirt one. She look sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and lovely

this!!...I love this outfit, pls wear like this often Bora. 

2950141072_9bdd1f3f_zpskyih89ji.gif

Archived