Go Kyung Pyo ❤ Ryu Hye Young| Sunwoo ❤ Bora NOONA COUPLE| Reply 1988

GreenTeandSASHIMI

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know I have this kind of idea. Suddenly  this theory pop up. We know that this story is base on interview done for DS right? Because they right now interview DS right? What if, what if this interviewing scene is actually for BR bibliography? What if? That why they have BR from DS POV at the earlier episode. Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It just a theory. :P

Love it!  thread for SW-BR <3 I'm a hardcore DS-JH shipper but I also love this couple so much! BR is closer to my personality than DS and SW is closer to my ideal type so I find them relatable and very compelling :) Way to go with the kisses, too! RHY is adorable.

Spread the purple love everyone! :D 

*goes back to her ship thread*

Hi hi! Let me join the love :) Sunwoo and Bora is my OTP from the beginning. 

I find it's interesting that our OTP is facing the building up for their first(?) crisis in relationship, a very realistic one, career/future choice versus relationship. How would you feel if Bora is making either choice? I feel like to each choice she will face a certain criticism. 

1. If Bora choose career over Sunwoo. 
I believe this is the most rational choice. It's good for her own and her family. However, it's possible that some antis viewer will see it as one of those proof that Bora doesn't like Sunwoo as much as he likes her. And viewers always want to see this evidently.

2. If Bora choose Sunwoo over career and still sticking to the accounting job
I can imagine comments like this "ah finally she's soften up" or "well that shows how much sunwoo means to her, stop saying she does not like Sunwoo, or this relationship is onesided from the start."etc. 
To be honest, this may as well be the most practical choice, where you have your job ready (no further studying needed like bar exams since she's already been studying for the accounting exam one) and your boyfriend is also get priotized.

Which choice do you think Bora will make? This is such a difficult one for her. But like Bora's mom said, "I believe in Bora will make the right choice."

What do you think?

I want to share a great writing about our SunBora I found on Tumblr.

Sunwoo and Bora

Note: Written before I watched Episode 8.

Imagine you are Sunwoo. Your father has passed away and you’re suddenly left with a younger sister who barely remembers him and a mother who remembers too much. You eat your mom’s bad cooking and praise her; you lecture your sister on dental health

You start going to the study rooms to work out a plan up until the college entrance exams. You only have 800 days left. You have no room for mistakes, you mustn’t even lose one mark. Your friends call you crazy, but they don’t know what that you are already a parent, and a parent doesn’t have the freedom to be reckless. They don’t know that you can hear your mother sobbing in her sleep, so you clutch your baby sister closer to your chest and cover her ears. You just smile at them.

“Taek’s level is different from us, you bunch of kindergarteners.” 

~*~*~*~*~*~

Imagine you are Bora. After years and years of hard studying, you get into the best university in the country; but one look at your siblings and you know none of them will be able to go to ANY university if your parents have to pay for you as well. You gave up taking medicine to score a full education scholarship through university. You’ll become a teacher, even though you hate even teaching your own sister.

You sit and smoke in your room, blowing smoke-rings into the night sky. Your baby brother catches you and says Dad will kill you if he finds out. But you know too well that the word ‘Dad’ holds less and less power every day. You have a car you can drive around; he doesn’t. Soon you will earn your own keep, you’ll be a true adult. Soon, no one will be control you; soon, no one will be able to protect you – that was your one dark thought as you sat in the cell in the police station.

“Why would I play around with you kids when I’m busy to death?”

Cre: http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/

tumblr_nyru2gtap71rmcg89o2_540.jpg

tumblr_nyru2gtap71rmcg89o1_540.jpg

Cre: http://reinettewaiting.tumblr.com/

@kaqueski

Law! I want to stick to harvard theory even actually no one go for harvard ..hahahahahaha

I want her to choose law over math edu. Still she can re reg? I dont know how korea uni work. If she can re-reg as law std and attend for 1st year by next sem open, she can be with SW. All she have to do is reg as 1st yr in law school, attend class and take bar exam. Worse case that I dont want is, she study law without reg to law school and take bar exam as private candidates or whatever it called. This is the worse. When you did not reg as student and study alone by using any guide she can find. Dating with SW will be hard. She have to focus 200% then before. Currently she did not start the parttime job for accouting right? 

27 minutes ago, kaqueski said:

Hi hi! Let me join the love :) Sunwoo and Bora is my OTP from the beginning. 

I find it's interesting that our OTP is facing the building up for their first(?) crisis in relationship, a very realistic one, career/future choice versus relationship. How would you feel if Bora is making either choice? I feel like to each choice she will face a certain criticism. 

1. If Bora choose career over Sunwoo. 
I believe this is the most rational choice. It's good for her own and her family. However, it's possible that some antis viewer will see it as one of those proof that Bora doesn't like Sunwoo as much as he likes her. And viewers always want to see this evidently.

2. If Bora choose Sunwoo over career and still sticking to the accounting job
I can imagine comments like this "ah finally she's soften up" or "well that shows how much sunwoo means to her, stop saying she does not like Sunwoo, or this relationship is onesided from the start."etc. 
To be honest, this may as well be the most practical choice, where you have your job ready (no further studying needed like bar exams since she's already been studying for the accounting exam one) and your boyfriend is also get priotized.

Which choice do you think Bora will make? This is such a difficult one for her. But like Bora's mom said, "I believe in Bora will make the right choice."

What do you think?

What about choosing both SW and her career?

Well, BR's ambitious and now she has chance to achieve her dream. It's hard for her to do 2 things at the same time. But clearly people can date and study at the same time right? It's just hard, it's not impossible.

I mean they can discuss and slow down their relationship. SW focuses on university entrance exam, BR focuses on for the bar exam. It's just about 1 year or 2. 

Actually, I know it's hard for her. Even agreeing to take the bar exam, she has to consider about moving to the new house or DS's college tuition etc. Mostly about their house. They have survived the harsh winter in that basement.. 

You're right. Every choice she makes can be criticized (since she and BR-SW couple have a lot of anti fan). But I think whatever she chooses, SW or her career, SW wont let her or her future go. If SW really loves and appreciates her and her talent, he'll support her decision and wait for her.

Let's hope uri writer make thing reasonable and keep believing in BR :D Even she makes a wrong decision, she still has her reason. And this will be the challenge for both SW and BR.

@kaqueski my imagination for next episode goes like this --> 

After so much thought, Bora choose to stay with Sunwoo and make decision not to further her s2dy even its hard cause she really love SW and think SW really need her. Her decision make the whole family shock especially Ds. Than the big mouth DS will open the story to her best friends including SW. SW also shock and cant believe BR decision. It prove that BR indeed love him so much like him cause he always have this thought that BR doesnt love him that much.

Actually for Sunwoo, thats the only one he needed, the comfirmation and confident that his love is not one way love. So, on the night date as usual, SW confrant BR and they will talk about their future..... lastly SW in person ask BR to further her s2dy without thinking about him. For him, its enough to get BR love. She did not need to make sacrifice like that and he will fully support her to reach her dream. BR feel really touch and then jengjeng...another hot steamy kiss..hahaa

Fast forward to 4 years later, we will be show Br in the airport wearing SW neckalace waiting for SW..hahaha..walla!!

@syer_87 good imagination. The final answer is she will choose both.

Personally, I think that till now BR just likes SW, not yet really in love. Their time together is not much, it's just about 1 month and she once said she could break up with him whenever her business is considered more important. That's why she felt burden when receiving his necklace and said it out right away. 

I think SW felt it's not the right time to give her his dad present too. But he has confirmed his feeling for year and see her as his whole world. So when he was depressed about his dad, giving the necklace like asking her to help him keep this sorrow. That she doesnt need to wear it, just keep it for him.

In ep13, BR once said she admired Taek's dad and SW's mom relationship. She envied when seeing these 2 can support each other. That means she hasnt felt any support from SW yet. With her, it's not a problem since she doesnt need any one help.

In ep14, she sat at the foodstall drank and think about her parents suggestion. He came and asked what she was thinking and she said she was thinking of him. He took it as a joke but for her, it was the truth. The necklace makes her realise that this relationship is serious with him than she thought.

She looked for SW and planed to tell him right after telling her parents about her answer. It shows that she did respect him but did not give him any chance to state his opinion or advice before she made the decision. In her eyes, SW's still a boy, not yet a man.

He asked her what happened with her and said he felt worry. He senses something. It's a hint.

So whatever she chooses, it will make him disappointed. Therefore, SW reaction to her decision will change the way she looks at him and even change their relationship. It's time for SW to prove his maturity and how much he can support her. It's time for him to win her love and respect.

See how BR2015 treats her husband, we can hope for the best thing :D 

@vaINK yup I agree!! SW share and receive everything from BR . In other hand BR quite reluctant to share her thought and problem with SW. This I think because SW still do not show his maturity. I hope next episode BR can depend on SW about her decusion or problem..

@kentangbakar This pic reminds me how cool BR looked when she played football (I dont know the exact name of the sport she played in ep6)

I wish to have scene that SW and BR play baseball together. (just one throws and one catches the ball) Like it's the way the two entertain after studying. 

You know, they ate Udon all the time. And I was like "Weren't they fed up with it? Since I was." And "They werent afraid being catched by the dads?"

They should change their dating place :))

I think she's already decided for law, which explain why she looks troubled when Sunwoo gives her the necklace thinking if she's even worth his love? 

Oh new place for dating :D I love it when Sunwoo showed up at Bora's university to pick her up, I want him to do that more often and eventually Bora will acknowledge him in front of her friends. How about the re-appearance of Bora's ex to make Sunwoo jealous/protective? Hehe I love when Sunwoo pout when it comes to Bora. Supaaa cute.

I also really love Bora in untied hair and no glasses :) She looks very cute. All the clothes she wears are very cute, skirt and tights also look very feminine on her :D yes yes Bora is my girl crush ;) 

This is one of my most favorite quote and it represent Sunwoo Bora relationship nicely:

This is what Junghwan should learn from Sunwoo, he clearly insist on crossing the line to finally conquer the one he loves :) He could have lose it all, even Bora as a nuna or a friend, but he chose to take risk, and his love got answers :) 

HwVyNk.jpg

@syer_87 I LOVE YOUR IMAGINATION!! I hope that's what happens in the next episode because I believe that BR is a very practical girl, and would choose her career over the relationship, but this will be SW's chance to prove himself to her as a man that can support her as well, not just a boy with noona fantasies. I believe that he is very capable, and part of the reason that BR likes him is because of his ability to support his own family. That's what she means when she says that he's "chakhada~". 

about fanfics, I always see on DC by the top posts people sharing lots of short SunBora fanfics but I can never translate them T.T they seem to have a lot of fans in Korea as well

@svl93 welcome to the peaceful and sunny SunBora thread, feel free to come visit anytime you wanna gush about this super cute pairing on and off screen and YES more steamy hot kisses please... I can't imagine how JH-DS are gonna be like cuz they're gonna have to top that 

@kaqueski omg I have a girl crush on BR too, like her eyes have a nice captivating shape and her lips are always full and red, but cute at the same time- no wonder SW always wanted to kiss her Hahahaha and HER SKIN! I cannot find a single pore it is so perfect like porcelain 

Awwww @kaqueski thanks for the translation poster :). BR/RHY is beautiful right??! Hehehehehehe. She soooooo cute :D. I like her physical different with SW, perfect. Hehehehehe.

Currently her wardrobe is full with earth color I think. I want to see her in colorfull dress, or pastel. That white knee dress when will make second appearance? =)

Cannot wait when BR can lean on SW. Let be patient ( when we have around 9hrs plus more to end this series :tears: )

Archived