[drama 2005] Secret Lovers 비밀남녀

Guest mily2

Guest rose7969

Hai guys.....I'm new here and so sad I have missed all this ....Yesterday I only managed to download epi 15 that posted by mily2 (YSI format)...clubbox ..I can't get into it.. Can anyone e-mail me from the beginning..... :(

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznchocol8luver

thanx for sharing the YSI!!~~

hm.. wen i went to the MBC site... it said episodes.. buh i also doubt tat too.. buh who knoz..

albert i agree wif u.. i dun like han ji hye's new haircut.. ><!!!

thanx for sharing the YSI!!~~

hm.. wen i went to the MBC site... it said episodes.. buh i also doubt tat too.. buh who knoz..

albert i agree wif u.. i dun like han ji hye's new haircut.. ><!!!

i think she looks better with short hairstyle but more importantly i like the significance of the haircut - that she wants to make a big change in her life, believing in herself & challenging herself to move on from kjw. wish translations are out then we can appreciate the story even more!

Guest aznchocol8luver

^^^ tat is true.. like her haircut jus like symbolizes tat she wants to make that big change.. buh her changeis not gunna realli change.. haha

i can't wait to see episode 16!! (CURRENTLY DOWNLOADIN) ugh.. hq..

Guest hershy kissez

here is the YSI link for episode 15

Episode 15

@shley- thanks so much for the wonderful translations.. You rock!!! We have such a wonderful subbing team.. Everyone Fighting!!!!!

Yehri and eunhae.. please pm me when you have time.. :)

thanx so much for the link!

Guest xosandy

FYI- If you live in Southern California [LA, SD, Orange County] Secret Lovers is currently on Ch. 18 (KSCI) on Mondays and Tuesdays from 9:55-10:55 PM. I just caught ep. 5 yesterday-- plus, it has subtitles! :]

FYI- If you live in Southern California [LA, SD, Orange County] Secret Lovers is currently on Ch. 18 (KSCI) on Mondays and Tuesdays from 9:55-10:55 PM. I just caught ep. 5 yesterday-- plus, it has subtitles! :]

Wah! U've got this show in your telly over there? Cool ~* The programmes over here at my country sucks ay ~* ( except for those imported TV programs ) Local ones are "Bleurgh"

Guest mintfresh

hey, guys.

I am thinking to do subtitles for this drama but I have no idea how to put that into a file and time it and etc.

I've been searching online to find an answer but no luck.

Can anyone tell me a program that i can use and possibly summarize how to use the program? or even a site that has a tutorial, that would be great!

thanks!!!!!

oh, and i love this drama.

Archived