[drama 2005] Secret Lovers 비밀남녀

Guest mily2

Guest mangosteen

hey, guys.

I am thinking to do subtitles for this drama but I have no idea how to put that into a file and time it and etc.

I've been searching online to find an answer but no luck.

Can anyone tell me a program that i can use and possibly summarize how to use the program? or even a site that has a tutorial, that would be great!

thanks!!!!!

oh, and i love this drama.

It's great that you offer your help :D For timing subs, I use Subtitle Workshop program. Tutorial? Go here http://d-addicts.com and go to Fansubbing subthread.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeohweping

It's seem like someone as been stealing our subs and translations again :angry: And selling it at a profiit :angry: What a very ugly thing to do when we are the ones who are doing all the hard works!! :angry: And the person has been profiting from what we are doing!!!! :angry: That person is even selling our Secret Subs :angry:

http://www.animedivxonline.com/digisub2.html

Here's that person's web-site! People of soompi, we have to protect ourselves and boycott from buying any of her stuff :angry: We need stop people from doing things like that!! :angry:

*disgusted* Stupid idiot. Maybe i just pm my translations to those who are doing the timing and embedding of the subs via pm. then that idiot wouldn't have to come over here and take what's NOT HIS ~* :angry:

It's seem like someone as been stealing our subs and translations again :angry: And selling it at a profiit :angry: What a very ugly thing to do when we are the ones who are doing all the hard works!! :angry: And the person has been profiting from what we are doing!!!! :angry: That person is even selling our Secret Subs :angry:

Here's that person's web-site! People of soompi, we have to protect ourselves and boycott from buying any of her stuff :angry: We need stop people from doing things like that!! :angry:

you guys need to be careful. When i subbed Full House, other subbers stole my script. :angry:

KTH <3

Guest mangosteen

*disgusted* Stupid idiot. Maybe i just pm my translations to those who are doing the timing and embedding of the subs via pm. then that idiot wouldn't have to come over here and take what's NOT HIS ~* :angry:

Then, that means we don't distribute the subs for other fans? That's hard because all the things we've done are called "FANSUBBING". People should boycott that site. Please stop buying from him/her!

Guest onoturtle

oh look! wonderful life is listed!! "good" to see some of my work making so $$ for someone else :P #1 reason we at ALOHAAA fansubs went hardsub. though i'm not sure how effective that is... you could STILL sell it. no winning this, eh?

and btw, good job on subbing this show folks! BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL! i'm looking forward to catch all the scenes KBFD-TV cut out...

EDIT: nm, there's the first two eps of Lawyers too. in other words, hardsubbed did jack :P

I really don't know what else to say. As mangosteen mentioned and I'm sure everyone would agree.. The subbing team are doing this because we want everyone to enjoy this drama fully and we want to share it with as many people as possible. It's hard to say we should have a "limited" release because who don't know who that person really is.. I hate to admit it, but the person who is selling the subs are indeed among us in soompi, watching our every step as they regularly updated their stupid site. This is so sad and please please DO NOT BUY anything from that site. I know that Yeoweping & @shley, Yehri and the timers will feel betrayed by this, but please do keep in mind that for every single person who do such terrible things, there are hundreds of us who are grateful for all your hard work.

Then, that means we don't distribute the subs for other fans? That's hard because all the things we've done are called "FANSUBBING". People should boycott that site. Please stop buying from him/her!

I really don't know what else to say. As mangosteen mentioned and I'm sure everyone would agree.. The subbing team are doing this because we want everyone to enjoy this drama fully and we want to share it with as many people as possible. It's hard to say we should have a "limited" release because who don't know who that person really is.. I hate to admit it, but the person who is selling the subs are indeed among us in soompi, watching our every step as they regularly updated their stupid site. This is so sad and please please DO NOT BUY anything from that site. I know that Yeoweping & @shley, Yehri and the timers will feel betrayed by this, but please do keep in mind that for every single person who do such terrible things, there are hundreds of us who are grateful for all your hard work.

Hmmm.... The only way now is for people to dissuade people from buying ay ~* EVERYONE PLEASE DUN BUY THOSE ITEMS FROM THAT DUMBO'S WEBSITE ~*

Guest yeohweping

They took our subs until ep.03 :angry: I guess they haven't take the rest out as icy Blue isn't finished with the timing for ep.06.. I won't put the edited subs out in the open. But I'll pm you guys the link when I finish doing it ( Going to do editing after all 20 eps' translations finish, as I'm lack of time and I won't give them a chance to sell the better quality versions :angry: )

Hmmm.... The only way now is for people to dissuade people from buying ay ~* EVERYONE PLEASE DUN BUY THOSE ITEMS FROM THAT DUMBO'S WEBSITE ~*

^^^ everyone should just put that in their signature.

They took our subs until ep.03 :angry: I guess they haven't take the rest out as icy Blue isn't finished with the timing for ep.06.. I won't put the edited subs out in the open. But I'll pm you guys the link when I finish doing it ( Going to do editing after all 20 eps' translations finish, as I'm lack of time and I won't give them a chance to sell the better quality versions :angry: )

oh please include me in the list yeohweping! that person maybe thought that you guys wouldn't find what he/she was doing...selling the fansubbed version of this drama...maybe now he/she knows that you guys know and i hope she/he wouldn't continue selling anymore...that is really sad :(

aaiii..please PM to me too yeohweping, i've been following this drama...and i promise, i wont buy from that site <_< . i got soompi afterall :D

so terrible! they are really jeopardizing those of us who are relying on our fantastic subbing team esp non-koreans like me. i never ever buy anything off the internet cuz i never know the quality and where they get their stuff from. worse still, wonder if there are any more others out there? how do we surface them all? at the very least, let's keep each other informed here and boycott them. pl incl me too when the subs are out. the last resort is to buy vcds from my local stores but gotta wait 2-3 months before they are out! even then, not sure if those come with soompi subs too! horrors!!!!!!

Guest yeohweping

I've added you guys to the list and the members of our subbing team as well :lol:

Any one who wants it, post at this place openly instead of pm me :D

And leecher, don't you ever think that you can openly get them under my nose in Soompi :D

I'll get my I.T. friends to track you down or even worse send you destructive computer viruses :angry:

So wise up Girl! :angry:

yeohweping, please also include me in your list ...Im an avid follower of this drama but most especially of han ji hye.

thanks for all your hardwork. :)

Guest hershy kissez

can anyone upload episode 16 on YSI or MU??

-----

even though i dont use subs, i see theres some problems going on with t... i hope it all gets resolved =/

Hi Yeohweping!

Sorry to read all this distress. Never-the-less, please include me on your pm list.

The sad thing is when this series is finished and we move on to another thread there will be other fans who will come along and depend on what we leave. Our comments, discussion and especially translations will all be important to them to independently make sense of the drama. Now I'm not sure if this will be available for them. Sad, sad, sad.... this is just sad.

Guest yeohweping

I'll still do the translations for secret lovers, there will still be subs posted out :) But the better explainations and lesser spelling mistakes verion subs that I'll edit after all the 20eps translations have been completed will not be posted openly :o They will only be given to those on the project and on my list ,so keep these subs for yourself and don't give it to anyone else :D And if they appear on any selling sites after this precaution, it will be easier for me to seek out the leecher who tries to get under our noses :o

So leechers beware, it'll get frightening when angry people like us join hands to flush you out from touching any of our hard work :angry:

Archived